HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fired up Pizza Sucks
Posted by: Fired Up Pizza ()
Date: January 07, 2018 09:32PM

What a bad situation.

Website says millions hand tossed....except half the menu!

Food sucks. Customer service is worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fired up Pizza Sucks
Posted by: Wilma ()
Date: January 07, 2018 09:49PM

Hmmmm, not my experience at the Burke location. Best pizza in the area & the customer service has always been pleasant, accurate & on-time.

Posted by: Pizza Delivery Driver ()
Date: January 07, 2018 11:12PM

Ask them to put some "special sauce" on the pie. You might like that taste.

Posted by: Sock puppet storyteller ()
Date: January 08, 2018 12:50AM

Pizza Delivery Driver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ask them to put some "special sauce" on the pie.
> You might like that taste.

There's this black lady at work, she's 34 and pretty nice looking, even when you don't consider she's an older lady. ANyhow, she knows I like pizza. So one night it's just her and me finishing up something so we can present it the next day. So she pulls out this box of this pizza dough like you can buy at Giant or Harris Teeter, tells me to give her 5 and come to the break room, cuz she's got some "special kind of pizza for me". SO I gve jer 5, go in there, and she's got this table up against the wall, she's on it with her skirt & stockings & underwear off, and has her legs spread. She's sitting on this pizza dough and half of it's showing. There's this red spot between her legs on the pizza dough.

SO she giggles and asks me if I ever tried her special pizza. No, I hadn't, but she keeps asking me to try it and she tells me I can get more "sauce" on the pizza if I lick the source. No, it doesn't work that way, the flow slows once the girl starts doing anything sexual.

Well, it's been a while, and OK, so she's on the rag, she's more than a little older than me, but WTF, I get on my knees and go down on her. It's not too bad. I keep licking her and she damn near breaks my neck and she's banging on the table until she pushes me away. SO she calms down, spreads her legs again and points between them and snaps her fingers. SO I go at it, again, and she's about to break my neck again and she's moaning/screaming in delight.

DAMN! I didn't know a girl could like getting her pussy eaten so much.

Now she wants to marry me.

Posted by: Fjshsk ()
Date: January 08, 2018 01:58AM

Wilma Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmmmm, not my experience at the Burke location.
> Best pizza in the area & the customer service has
> always been pleasant, accurate & on-time.

Customer service has always been awesome for me. Burke location (which I think is the only one in the area) has been great. They are super nice and everything perfect, hot and ready. Carry out special price too can’t be beat. The pizza itself is a great value. Sauce is quite distinct. Not going to say that they are the best in the area, but definitely a great change of pace pizza in that it’s a bit different from the horde. Quality for value though at 6.99 a large one topping?....I find them tough to beat. My only complaint is that I could eat a top notch NY pizza any day and 20 days in a row, but for some reason, I have to have a particular interest in fu pizza that night in order to order.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.