Just checked and as of this writing, no delay or cancellation for FCPS.
Given the current forecast, it's a good bet there will be a delay on Friday, 'cause it's supposed to be 8° with winds of 16 mph, which translates to a wind chill of -10°.
If Friday turns out to be a little more chilly and a little more windy, you're looking at frostbite in 30 minutes.
"Only good things can come of more communication." - Cary Wiedemann, March 3, 2005