HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: LWJW9 ()
Date: January 01, 2018 07:25PM

How many spic illegals live in Old Town? How many muslims? Niggers?

Typical "Diversity for thee, none for me!" Democrats - if they're so progressive, why did they choose to live in one of the whitest, wealthiest enclaves in America? Why aren't they "resisting" in PG County or Anacostia? Why do these cunts always live in the safest, whitest neighborhoods they can find? For the "good" (read: "white") schools, no doubt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: Libtardz! Lolz! ()
Date: January 01, 2018 07:51PM

Old Town = SJW Town

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: Hot take ()
Date: January 01, 2018 07:52PM

Good question. They never actually want to really interact with these people. At most they only seem interested in appearing to be virtuous

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: TNJHJ ()
Date: January 01, 2018 07:54PM

Hot take Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good question. They never actually want to really
> interact with these people. At most they only seem
> interested in appearing to be virtuous


Anyone who votes Democrat should be required to live in an area that is at least 50% non-white. Practice what you preach, hypocrites - you can claim one thing, but your actions tell us exactly what you really think.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: Pointer-outer of hypocrisy ()
Date: January 01, 2018 10:49PM

NoVa is full of guilty white liberals.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: Side Eyes ()
Date: January 01, 2018 11:07PM

The public high school for old town is TC Williams. Google it. Black then, black now. Really.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: Km ()
Date: January 02, 2018 12:18AM

Haha yeah, the only thing more pathetic than a democrat is someone who has bought into the conservative / republican narrative and spends their time attacking said democrats for advocating things like racial equality and diversity. . . .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: 64GYN ()
Date: January 02, 2018 01:04AM

There is someone at the Torpedo Factory who has a giant "Resist" banner with the drawing of a vagina taped to their window facing towards the water front so all the little children who frequent the waterfront can see it. Disgusting - these progressives are truly mentally deranged.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: True and not ()
Date: January 02, 2018 10:33AM

There is a small housing project near the TP, so I can't say the libs are excluding blacks.

They are completely full of shit with the immigration thing though. The only illegals they see are the ones they pay shit wages to clean their messes.

Muslims are just a virtue signalling proxy for them. Libs hate the misogyny and anti-Semitism of Islam, but they know their neighborhoods are safe from any real influx.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: Corrector.Of.Morons ()
Date: January 02, 2018 11:06AM

Side Eyes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The public high school for old town is TC
> Williams. Google it. Black then, black now.
> Really.

The only public high school for the entire City of Alexandria, to include Old Town...is T.C. Williams. Good place to go and catch some black dick to fill my gash and ass up right.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: Libs should move to Landmark ()
Date: January 02, 2018 11:46AM

These Alexandria libs should move to Landmark if diversity is so fucking great.

Pro tip: It isn't.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: Sad racists are sad ()
Date: January 02, 2018 12:12PM

TNJHJ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hot take Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Good question. They never actually want to
> really
> > interact with these people. At most they only
> seem
> > interested in appearing to be virtuous
>
>
> Anyone who votes Democrat should be required to
> live in an area that is at least 50% non-white.
> Practice what you preach, hypocrites - you can
> claim one thing, but your actions tell us exactly
> what you really think.

So lemme get this straight ...

This a thread for racists to bitch about where people should live based on their thinking?

Why don't YOU move to a White supremacist compound in Idaho to be with YOUR type?

You know ... "Practice what you preach, hypocrites"
Attachments:
Winkler_N3_edit_0004.jpg
IR_148_MCKNIGHT_WINKLER_0001.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: Retard OP ()
Date: January 02, 2018 12:22PM

Does the OP realize how retarded he sounds?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: The issue stands ()
Date: January 02, 2018 12:41PM

Rich "progressive" lawyers and lobbyists (who can afford to live in Old Town) are being self-righteous. Their neighborhoods are not effected by illegal immigration- yours is.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: Class of no class ()
Date: January 02, 2018 12:52PM

I doubt many of the OT parents send their kids to a public high school. Probably go to Episcopal, St Stephens or Bishop Ireton.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: Very true.. ()
Date: January 02, 2018 01:04PM

Class of no class Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I doubt many of the OT parents send their kids to
> a public high school. Probably go to Episcopal,
> St Stephens or Bishop Ireton.


Episcopal and Ireton are the go-to's for the trustafarian libs kids.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: OJ ()
Date: January 02, 2018 01:17PM

BLACK LIFES MATTER

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: OH LOOKEEE!!!! ()
Date: January 02, 2018 01:29PM

Km Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Haha yeah, the only thing more pathetic than a
> democrat is someone who has bought into the
> conservative / republican narrative and spends
> their time attacking said democrats for advocating
> things like racial equality and diversity. . . .


another USED gulty white liberal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you feel better now you've made your "URUH ICKEY WHITE RAYSSISS" post for the day?

Congratulations, REEL SAMRT LIBUHRULL, you get to keep your PRIUS for another day!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: Slave Labor ()
Date: January 02, 2018 01:42PM

It is all about cheap daycare, lawn care, and restaurant help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: Teach them to heel! ()
Date: January 02, 2018 03:35PM

Teach them to heel....
-H. Clinton
Attachments:
447B2369-1545-434C-9B3A-BECBFFF9F377.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: Lib hypocrisy knows no bounds ()
Date: January 02, 2018 04:23PM

Let's talk about hypocrisy for a minute.

I'm in my mid 40's, Republican, white male, married to an HISPANIC woman.
Of the neighbors I know who are Trump supporters, NONE had signs in the yard supporting him due to the threat of vandalism and/or violence. Zero.

The Hillary supports had no such problems and proudly displayed their signs. They are safe. Republicans do not vandalize property. If they do, it's minimal.

Many, many of the bleached-blonde soccer moms in my neighborhood have the "Hate has no place here" and "Love Trumps hate" signs. These women in many cases have known my wife for 10+ years. Do you think they invite my pretty, well-educated, Hispanic wife over for coffee, or sit with her at soccer games, or ask her opinion at PTA meetings, or ask if she wants to go to their yoga groups, or chat with her at the grocery store? Nope. Negative. However -- They are quick to ask if she can babysit their kids or if she can help them get a "good deal on maid services." These Hillary loving liberals are the biggest hypocrites you can possibly imagine. Their husbands are no different.

Now let's have some contrast. The mostly American/white Christian church we attend has been nothing but wonderful to my wife and family for a decade. They love her to death and she's involved in a number of their social circles. We consider them to be part of our big, extended family. The kind, compassionate, silent majority.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: Jda ()
Date: January 02, 2018 05:10PM

Lib hypocrisy knows no bounds Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let's talk about hypocrisy for a minute.
>
> I'm in my mid 40's, Republican, white male,
> married to an HISPANIC woman.
> Of the neighbors I know who are Trump supporters,
> NONE had signs in the yard supporting him due to
> the threat of vandalism and/or violence. Zero.
>
> The Hillary supports had no such problems and
> proudly displayed their signs. They are safe.
> Republicans do not vandalize property. If they do,
> it's minimal.
>
> Many, many of the bleached-blonde soccer moms in
> my neighborhood have the "Hate has no place here"
> and "Love Trumps hate" signs. These women in many
> cases have known my wife for 10+ years. Do you
> think they invite my pretty, well-educated,
> Hispanic wife over for coffee, or sit with her at
> soccer games, or ask her opinion at PTA meetings,
> or ask if she wants to go to their yoga groups, or
> chat with her at the grocery store? Nope.
> Negative. However -- They are quick to ask if she
> can babysit their kids or if she can help them get
> a "good deal on maid services." These Hillary
> loving liberals are the biggest hypocrites you can
> possibly imagine. Their husbands are no
> different.
>
> Now let's have some contrast. The mostly
> American/white Christian church we attend has been
> nothing but wonderful to my wife and family for a
> decade. They love her to death and she's involved
> in a number of their social circles. We consider
> them to be part of our big, extended family. The
> kind, compassionate, silent majority.

This, over and over again. Progressives really are mentally ill - they live in a subjective reality of their own creation, governed by subjective rules fashioned to protect their dissonance and filter out objective data that contradicts their world view. Hence their creation of the racist Trump supporter bogeyman, while they themselves live in all-white compounds patrolled by militant police forces.
Just look at the progressive responses in this thread - irrational name-calling and illogical rebuttals (“go live with rednecks, because you think like a redneck”). They really, truly are dillusional. It would be entertaining if they weren’t so destructive and a hindrance to true human progress.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: 9LH9T ()
Date: January 02, 2018 05:25PM

Republicans = Party for the middle/lower-class, hardworking, tax paying, church going, peaceful people who get crapped on by, well, everyone.

Democrats = Party for the Hollywood elitists, rich Silicon Valley execs, journalists, Antifa, felons, illegals, Deep-Staters, and other hateful people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: Donkey Dong ()
Date: January 02, 2018 05:35PM

9LH9T Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Republicans = Party for the middle/lower-class,
> hardworking, tax paying, church going, peaceful
> people who get crapped on by, well, everyone.
>
> Democrats = Party for the Hollywood elitists, rich
> Silicon Valley execs, journalists, Antifa, felons,
> illegals, Deep-Staters, and other hateful people.
Attachments:
tenor (7).gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: Shut up ()
Date: January 02, 2018 05:48PM

What does equality even mean? Do blacks not have all the same rights I do? Seriously? What rights do I have under the law that blacks don't?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: tj dukk ()
Date: January 02, 2018 06:00PM

Teach them to heel! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Teach them to heel....
> -H. Clinton


I am a firm believer that the people that are posting this nonsense are the liberals trying to paint the conservatives in a bad light.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: 3pcpy ()
Date: January 02, 2018 07:36PM

Shut up Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What does equality even mean? Do blacks not have
> all the same rights I do? Seriously? What rights
> do I have under the law that blacks don't?


Oh, you have FEWER rights than blacks - it’s not only acceptable, but legally required that every organization apply a bias against whites and Asians in favor of blacks and Hispanics. Whites are the only race that people can legally discriminate against, and are often required to do so by federal law.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: A history lesson ()
Date: January 02, 2018 07:51PM

Side Eyes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The public high school for old town is TC
> Williams. Google it. Black then, black now.
> Really.


Cause white don't send their kids to public school

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: Squaker ()
Date: January 02, 2018 08:22PM

Haven't been in OT for a long time, but you can find plenty of virtue signaling signs in Falls Church City and North Arlington, both overwhelmingly Democrat areas. We put up a McCain sign in 2008 and it was trashed. Wouldn't have dreamed of putting up a Romney or Trump sign in our "tolerant" community.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: True the Vote! ()
Date: January 02, 2018 08:33PM

Nice shot squaker. Libs go bat shit crazy over a Trump bumper sticker. I Love it and want some more of it. It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The number of "Resist" flags and "No Matter" yard signs in Old Town is despicable
Posted by: Smmfh again ()
Date: January 02, 2018 10:18PM

Lib hypocrisy knows no bounds Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let's talk about hypocrisy for a minute.
>
> I'm in my mid 40's, Republican, white male,
> married to an HISPANIC woman.
> Of the neighbors I know who are Trump supporters,
> NONE had signs in the yard supporting him due to
> the threat of vandalism and/or violence. Zero.
>
> The Hillary supports had no such problems and
> proudly displayed their signs. They are safe.
> Republicans do not vandalize property. If they do,
> it's minimal.

If anyone here has spent much time around
>
> Many, many of the bleached-blonde soccer moms in
> my neighborhood have the "Hate has no place here"
> and "Love Trumps hate" signs. These women in many
> cases have known my wife for 10+ years. Do you
> think they invite my pretty, well-educated,
> Hispanic wife over for coffee, or sit with her at
> soccer games, or ask her opinion at PTA meetings,
> or ask if she wants to go to their yoga groups, or
> chat with her at the grocery store? Nope.
> Negative. However -- They are quick to ask if she
> can babysit their kids or if she can help them get
> a "good deal on maid services." These Hillary
> loving liberals are the biggest hypocrites you can
> possibly imagine. Their husbands are no
> different.
>
> Now let's have some contrast. The mostly
> American/white Christian church we attend has been
> nothing but wonderful to my wife and family for a
> decade. They love her to death and she's involved
> in a number of their social circles. We consider
> them to be part of our big, extended family. The
> kind, compassionate, silent majority.

Ive spent a lot of time around libs and while they are experts at lip service, they are usually intimidated and treat minorities very differently. A lot of Democrats who seem innocent in person are privately very racist to the point of segregation. Their money allows for this lifestyle.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **      **  ********   **    **  ********  ******** 
 **  **  **  **     **  ***   **  **    **     **    
 **  **  **  **     **  ****  **      **       **    
 **  **  **  ********   ** ** **     **        **    
 **  **  **  **         **  ****    **         **    
 **  **  **  **         **   ***    **         **    
  ***  ***   **         **    **    **         **    
This forum powered by Phorum.