HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WTOP more crimina fraud advertised as "what the government does". Under Trump it's outrageous - I hope Trump hears of this!!
Posted by: Uncle Sam ()
Date: December 30, 2017 07:45PM

WTOP has advertised in the past you can loose a $1.5 million dollar home by a deceptive web page (that's a total lie: that's not how law works). That's aiding and abedding a $1.5 million dollar crime: enough to put WTOP staffers in jail EASILY.

TODAY

WTOP is advertising that TSA/DHS, when they shake you down and take your possessions, often keep them. Then the "NEWS" was that to get them back you have to call and leave a message and TSA _might_ get back to you if they think they have it.

Let me tell you: if government takes ANYTHING, always a receipt for possessions is given.

It's clearly WTOP advertising grand theft as "normal" to deceive people and limit the claims so illegal aliens employed by DHS/TSA can commit fraud un-hampered.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WTOP more crimina fraud advertised as "what the government does". Under Trump it's outrageous - I hope Trump hears of this!!
Posted by: xjmkf ()
Date: December 30, 2017 07:47PM

fairfax county tried prosecuting me and tampered hugely with the prosecutions then my counter-prosecutions

they fought giving receipts for certain events to the point of calling police rather than giving a signed note of this or that even had infact occured

i still have most of my receipts to prove tampering was continual

Re: WTOP more crimina fraud advertised as "what the government does". Under Trump it's outrageous - I hope Trump hears of this!!
Posted by: Uncle Sam ()
Date: January 01, 2018 01:31PM

note: the nigga the radio interviewed claimed to be a TSA agent representing TSA at Dulles National Airport

Posted by: 97y66 ()
Date: January 01, 2018 06:22PM

the maid who stole $5000 and got awarded $80 for doing it: also a corrupt democrat media slam

the point here is to threaten white people that the Courts are so corrupt that even advertising the corruption in the media does no good, that there is no superman who can save any individual with a beef against fx co gov

it is a POLICE STATE TACTIC used in dictatorships to threaten the public

(before we've heard: fx co police shoot un-armed no felons and are not prosecuted or are let off without penalty for doing so)

(we've also heard on WTOP: it's legal for fx co gov to seize a $1.5 million property over what is provenly a transaction prompted by web pages that were misleading and replaced before court inspection)

mark my word: county chair sharon bulova is a poison snow flake, and WTOP is fully behind many organized crime schemes

Posted by: y3kvc ()
Date: January 05, 2018 08:28PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: vj9hd ()
Date: January 12, 2018 07:23PM

vj9hd

Posted by: 7vvpk ()
Date: July 29, 2018 04:25PM

7vvpk

Posted by: Dishonest D.C. Media ()
Date: July 29, 2018 04:37PM

Stopped listening to WTOP years ago.....

Posted by: mvptc ()
Date: November 14, 2018 09:34AM

WTOP is advertising that TSA/DHS, when they shake you down and take your possessions, often keep them. Then the "NEWS" was that to get them back you have to call and leave a message and TSA _might_ get back to you if they think they have it.

Let me tell you: if government takes ANYTHING, always a receipt for possessions is given.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.