HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
White mother arrested for giving toddler cocaine
Posted by: XX4VT ()
Date: December 30, 2017 04:55PM

White Ore. mother arrested for giving toddler cocaine

SALEM, Ore. — A mother has been indicted by a grand jury for allegedly giving her 2-year-old son cocaine.
Kalin Swartz was indicted on Dec. 12 for two felonies, assault in the third degree and causing another person to ingest a controlled substance. Swartz was arrested on Dec. 20.

"I think she's disturbed," said Heidi Sjolander, the boy's paternal grandmother. "She needs to be locked up. She needs to stay behind bars."
The alleged incident happened in September.
Sjolander said her grandson, Beau Villwock, was lethargic after a visit with his mother.
"It has been a nightmare and the fact that the baby didn't die is an absolute miracle, but he was born a fighter and he's here for a reason. I'm grateful we have him," she said.
According to a letter from Claudia M. Burton, a Marion County Circuit Court Judge, the mother has been accused of neglect and abuse in the past.
"Over the course of this proceeding, the court gradually became more and more concerned about Beau's safety when with mother," the letter from Oct. 12 reads.
The document said Beau had a serious injury under his mother's care in July.
"Three doctors confirmed that both the most recent injury and the June injury were in fact second-degree burns. Based on the evidence, this court found that Beau had suffered at least two second-degree burns while in mother's care."
Sjolander said Beau is currently in custody of his father and will spend a large amount of time with his grandparents.
Swartz is due in court again on Jan. 4, 2018.
http://katu.com/news/local/mother-accused-of-giving-toddler-cocaine
Attachments:
b6d91197-1eb7-46b2-8e21-fe3a66c614b7-large16x9_KalinSwartzcap.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: White mother arrested for giving toddler cocaine
Posted by: Only One Way to God John 14:6 ()
Date: December 30, 2017 05:08PM

OP you have a long way to go .. to even out or even prove your FAKE point.
The percentages in the US population on race don't add up.

If you want to prove official stats wrong, you must hire others to post similar stories in multiple forums and perhaps you will persuade a few idiots that whites commit more crimes percentage wise.

Right now the numbers don't add up because most people understand what a percentage is.

Also, you have a long way to go to breed whites out of existence.
Anyway, I DO find your whole campaign here quite amusing actually. I don't care whether you continue or not. It's very funny and silly.

I don't think crime or harming others is relative to color. It is a human condition. Some have been raised to understand right and wrong and things like consequences and others have not.

Color is just the wrapping paper on the gift. There are good and bad gifts in all colors.

The problem with Humans is a SIN problem and only Trusting in and accepting Jesus Christ as one's Savior can Atone for those sins.
The Wages of sin is Eternal Death and eternal separation from God.
But the gift of God is eternal life through his son Jesus.
Have a blessed 2018!

Romans 10:9-10

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Acts 4:10b - 12

It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. 11 Jesus is

“‘the stone you builders rejected,
which has become the cornerstone.’[a]
12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

John 14:6

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Posted by: ^^^^ Good points, but.... ()
Date: December 30, 2017 05:35PM

^^^ Your logic is well thought out, but your trying to converse with a sub-Saharan barbarian that completely ignores the fact that blacks commit more violent crime than any other race. Black peoples Inherent desire to inflict violence and destruction on civilization has been proven to be mostly genetic. (Look up the MAOA gene)
----------
Attachments:
image.png

Posted by: whvcv ()
Date: December 30, 2017 07:01PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcaUWbzNoTDUmKifoSmap

explain to me what this is, you young snots

Posted by: whvcv ()
Date: December 30, 2017 07:03PM

i used to hope i'd get sick to get some of that on ice!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.