HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Illegal Alien Maid Steals $5000 in jewelry - Virginia jury awards her $80 instead of Felony Prison Sentence that Law calls for
Posted by: TheTroof ()
Date: December 16, 2017 10:39AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Illegal Alien Maid Steals $5000 in jewelry - Virginia jury awards her $80 instead of Felony Prison Sentence that Law calls for
Posted by: No abortion? ()
Date: December 16, 2017 10:54AM

Why didn't the libs chip in and get her an abortion instead?

And a bus ticket to El Paso?

Re: Illegal Alien Maid Steals $5000 in jewelry - Virginia jury awards her $80 instead of Felony Prison Sentence that Law calls for
Posted by: johnny ringo 666 ()
Date: December 16, 2017 11:56AM

MAYBE G2 \ RAVI WILL HAVE SOME COMPASSION ON THIS THIEF AND TAKE HER INTO HIS HOME AND PROVIDE FOR HER LONG INTO THE FUTURE SO US TAXPAYERS DON'T HAVE TO.

HOW 'BOUT IT G2 \ RAVI ??

CAN WE COUNT ON YOU??
Attachments:
jail bird monopoly.jpg

Posted by: dtj6v ()
Date: December 16, 2017 02:18PM

and as for that McLean 19 yr old hispanic who speaks spanish better than english with two kids on welfare - stealing $5,000 from a home she was supposed to be cleaning (to get out of needing to clean things)

that rich lady imported her for cheap labor and let her have kids on welfare knowingly for democrat votes. surely we can't feel sorry for that bitch.

but, WTOP's article is more of a DEMOCRAT ADVERTISEMENT that everything is white peoples fault and THAT HISPANICS ARE FREE TO DO LARCENCY WITHOUT PROSECUTION by democrats (NOTE: the girl got only a fine and did not have to pay it! for a felony). It is certainly democrats (noting bullova was employed by a rich south american right before getting elected chair) - they are setting up a CRIME RING where their pawns do not get prosecuted but always vote "democrat".

WTOP's proclaimation that maids can steal anything without punishment is nothing less than anarchy. It's not aiding and abedding crime: it's planning crimes. I have a few articles on FFU citing WTOP for setting up crimes and i'm far from joking about it: I'm serious.

Posted by: pmdhm ()
Date: December 16, 2017 02:19PM

TheTroof Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/16/jury-pays-mai
> ds-fine-after-convicted-her-stealing-5g-worth-jewe
> lry.html
>
>
> Paying Illegal aliens to steal!
>
> WTH is wrong with you people?

you know what's wrong. unlike me your ask it, while i say it.

Posted by: Mike_Hunt ()
Date: December 16, 2017 02:26PM

I've been seeing this story on the local news for the past 24 hours ~ but have ffwd'd through it, along with all of the other liberal shit, AKA 'reports', because I knew the details would infuriate me.

Posted by: u9fcd ()
Date: December 16, 2017 02:35PM

just double checking: yes WTOP did publish it the same

https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2017/12/jury-pays-womans-fine-after-convicting-her-for-stealing/

DANGER WILL ROB IN SON

#1 fox news does NOT cite the author or sources. consider that fraud.

#2 wtop does NOT cite the source, but sites (AP) as the source (associated press). the didn't cite the author, the country author is from, or if the author is infact the democrat national comitteee chairman who is (rather was) an illegal alien.

(actually wtop today has done better than in the past citing it's sources - even citing where AP's come from. most news these days do not. not withstanding: when you advertise that illegal aliens stealing from white women are not prosecuted in VA and DO NO SWEAR TO FOLLOW UP ON THE STORY (compare and contrast to:"7 on your side"), your advertising a right to send out thieves and not have them prosecuted in "your area")

-----------------------

i thinks it's obvious on FFU that we'd never let the maid get away with larceny

i thinks it's obvious on FFU that we'd never advertise that, on our own will, this would legally pass and be forgotten (however powerless we are against militia of sharon bulova)

Posted by: hvexy ()
Date: December 16, 2017 02:56PM

i'm not sure if the law changed: i thought grand theft was over $2,000. grand theft is now over $200 and the fine is $2,500 (and up to 1 yr prison)

$2,500 is the fine for over $200, not $80 dollars the article mentioned, a theft of $5,000 would definitely be a larger fine + jailtime.

Virginia is a commonwealth state. People in THIS STATE have a right to getting the same treatment of law as people in the past did. It also means people in the future should expect to get the same penalty. it is SPECIFICALLY a way of making things fair and prevent favoritism.

THAT MEANS THIS CASE WOULD BE A PRECEDENT all people (niggers, whites, hispanics, illegals) to invade households and steal ANYTHING without prosecution because everyone has a story: and the story she gave spells "deport her" to me.

HOWEVER - precedents in commonwealth law are UNUSUAL these days because so many new laws are being "Wordpad'ed" in and so many Judges are ignoring every form of law altogether.

WHAT THIS MEANS is that democrats (ie, judge from NY democrat hired by bullova) are attacking virginia's "fair and equal law" legislative systtem.

that about gives courts (wells fargo, i hear) a motive to promote crime

lets see here ...

burlary ... which offense shall be a Class 3 felony. However, if such person was armed with a deadly weapon at the time of such entry, he shall be guilty of a Class 2 felony.

class 2 not class 1 for some nigga who my shoot up my family? and it's legal if i kill him on sight? only class 2 ?? assholes ??

WIKI

Grand larceny is typically defined as larceny of a more significant amount of property. In the US, it is often defined as an amount valued at $400 or more. In New York, grand larceny refers to amounts of $1,000 or more.

Posted by: Buh bye ()
Date: December 16, 2017 03:03PM

America the great is fading away. Goodbye, you will be missed.

Posted by: ttc6m ()
Date: December 16, 2017 03:05PM

Usually juries will impose stiffer sentences than judges. On rare occasions they will be more lenient. This convict won the lottery.

Posted by: 7hdmd ()
Date: December 16, 2017 03:18PM

This story is now making us (Virginians) the laughing-stock of the world....

The NY Daily News:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/virginia-jury-pays-maid-fine-convicting-theft-article-1.3703528

UK's Daily Mail:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5185297/Jury-pays-maid-stole-rings-fine-homeowner-furious.html

Can someone from the Ffx. Co. Courthouse please 'accidentally' publish the names of the jurors so that we can teach them some reality?!

Posted by: Mike_Hunt ()
Date: December 16, 2017 03:40PM

OK ~ I'm now taking bets....

1) How long until we hear that there is a Go-Fund-Me page for this criminal?

2) And/or the bogus pages posted by some redneck (or) nigger with internet access?

Posted by: Dr. Memory ()
Date: December 17, 2017 09:00AM

Now that the woman has a conviction, she's going to be deported. ICE does not have the authority to deport citizens, so her citizen children will go into the foster care system. No need to speculate on what will happen to them there. Few children are adopted or experience stable home environments once they're in the system. They'll age out at 18 and be expected to fend for themselves, with no real preparation or mentoring to help them transition to adulthood. Mom will be permanently barred from entry into the United States, so the kids won't have any memories of a parent who loved them and would literally do anything to provide for them. Their chances of becoming a success in life, carrying that kind of psychological baggage, are slim. Their chances of failing to complete high school are high. The employers are seeking absolution for their exploitation of a vulnerable person who made a mistake. Granted, stealing from an employer is a bad mistake, but most people have witnessed theft, or at least self-dealing, at every level of every job they have held. How did the employers make the world a better place by their actions? By creating orphans who will grow up never knowing a loving family, who will reach adulthood unprepared for making a life for themselves? What's ironic is they probably pride themselves on their superior moral values, as opposed to 'those people.'

Posted by: MM7EC ()
Date: December 17, 2017 09:20AM

If the person was not an illegal, likely would have received the full sentence. So sad, so bad Fairfax County operates this way, favoring illegals.

Posted by: K9EHU ()
Date: December 17, 2017 09:25AM

My sympathies goes to the couple who were robbed. Having had maid service in the past where even petty theft and minor property damage has occurred.

Posted by: wlnup ()
Date: December 17, 2017 01:32PM

7hdmd Wrote:
> This story is now making us (Virginians) the
> laughing-stock of the world....
>

thank God. maybe their is life in europe!

Posted by: free cleaning act ()
Date: December 17, 2017 01:39PM

475E918E00000578-0-image-m-6_15133888325475E919800000578-0-image-a-4_15133888164

evidence: the rings ARE NOT apparently of great value but at least one is assuredly diamond of a larger than usual size (another assuredly with real perl) and of some value (greater than $200 easily). they do not appear to be yellow gold but possibly white gold (or silver), and do not appear to be costume jewlery. because of their location (in the jewlery box of a "rich white lady" they would obviously "be of some value")

Posted by: kkttl ()
Date: December 17, 2017 01:41PM

the woman should have her her diamond re-certified. after being in the hands of fairfax county (who uses illegals and lets them in), there is a distinct chance they switched the diamond.

Posted by: mwgxu ()
Date: December 17, 2017 01:44PM

I feel sorry for the white woman because during/after Clinton the resale value of rings fell through the floor

She may have bought the rings for $5,000 but the resale on them (on amazon) would be more like $500 or below 1k

she'd have been better off if they were stolen

Posted by: ICE is nice ()
Date: December 17, 2017 02:40PM

The Copelands are really some hateful people. I hope karma comes back and gives them cancer or something worse. Why do they even need a maid to clean such a little house? The maid is not getting deported anytime soon.
Attachments:
streetview.jpeg

Posted by: City data ()
Date: December 17, 2017 03:03PM

Will Jeffery W Copeland be charged with taking advantage of Illegal Alien teenagers? He probably was paying them cash. He should be arrested and his bitch wife too.

Posted by: Dr. Memory ()
Date: December 17, 2017 05:30PM

If they weren't paying minimum wage, keeping proper records, paying the employer's share of social security, and withholding state and federal taxes (if total payout to the employee reached the minimum amount to trigger obligatory withholding)they are in violation of some laws.

Posted by: Humanoid ()
Date: December 17, 2017 05:37PM

Idk ..shit is crazy. Feel for both parties..think Copeland's are trying to milk it though.

Woman is pregnant and unemployed ..with a felony charge now. This will get bad for her and poor kids will suffer.

To the evil fuckers on this site..fuck you and see you in hell! You have a shitty hearts and deserve a shitty outcome. Heartless son's of bitches.

Posted by: For Fucks Sake ()
Date: December 17, 2017 06:32PM

City data Wrote:
> Will Jeffery W Copeland be charged with taking
> advantage of Illegal Alien teenagers? He probably
> was paying them cash. He should be arrested and
> his bitch wife too.

Dumbshit,the Copelands hired a cleaning service to clean their house. The owner of the cleaning service is responsible for checking out their employees.

Posted by: For Fucks Sake ()
Date: December 17, 2017 06:33PM

Dr. Memory Wrote:
> If they weren't paying minimum wage, keeping
> proper records, paying the employer's share of
> social security, and withholding state and federal
> taxes (if total payout to the employee reached the
> minimum amount to trigger obligatory
> withholding)they are in violation of some laws.

Numbnuts, see above ^^^

Posted by: joint derivative ()
Date: December 18, 2017 02:17AM

Those Copeland people are some disgusting people.

Posted by: gratitude13 ()
Date: December 18, 2017 04:40AM

I tried to find a way to give money to this poor immigrant girl. She was raped by ms-13. I wish someone would set up a go fund me for her. I would chip in 40 bucks.

Posted by: johnny ringo 666 ()
Date: December 18, 2017 10:08AM

gratitude13 Wrote:
> I tried to find a way to give money to this poor
> immigrant girl. She was raped by ms-13. I wish
> someone would set up a go fund me for her. I would
> chip in 40 bucks.

Why don't YOU set one up dip-shit ?
Attachments:
avHnbUZ.gif

Posted by: C9XX9 ()
Date: December 20, 2017 02:01AM

wHEN YOU VOTE FOR SHIT FOR A GOVERNMENT THAT IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO SHOVEL. CHANGE YOUR PROFESSION, GIVE UP YOUR CITIZENSHIP, GET THROWN OUT OF THE COUNTRY, SNEAK BACK INTO SANCTUARY STATES LIKE vIRGINIA AND COMMIT A CRIME. YOU WILL BE HONORED AS A HERO AND THEY WILL GRANT YOU A NICE CONDO ALL COSTS PAID FOR LIFE.

Posted by: Screw the maid ()
Date: December 20, 2017 03:01AM

Hey idiots -

1. The Copeland’s hired a service - which keeps this ungrateful piece of shit maid employed. She shouldn’t be working.

2. She had no business stealing. Common sense tells us that have it this wasn’t her first time - it was the first time she was caught

3. The Copeland’s personal property was to be respected. It wasn’t.

4. This liberal attitude is screwing the county.

Posted by: Deeeporrrt Her ()
Date: December 20, 2017 03:05AM

Deport her now.

Posted by: Ice ice ice ()
Date: December 20, 2017 02:21PM

Deeeporrrt Her Wrote:
> Deport her now.

Not going to happen.

Posted by: Bob Carkey ()
Date: December 21, 2017 07:08AM

Lisa Copeland was apparently outraged at the jury's compassion for this poor girl. Somebody told me that Lisa Copeland of Fairfax Virginia is a selfish and hateful cunt. Does anybody know if that is true?
I also wonder if Jeffery W Copeland of Fairfax Virginia is like that as well, I was thinking of calling him and asking as his cell phone number is easily available online but I would not want to do anything that could be considered harassment.

Posted by: mjs ()
Date: December 21, 2017 09:01AM

I can have sympathy as being poor in America has got to suck and having a child +1 in the oven has got to be tough

putting the thief in jail make the kids the states responsibility, we don't need that...So the logical thing is to send the border jumper and her children back home.

and on top of that. fine the bejesus out of the thief's employer and send ICE to the business and weed out others...

Posted by: fdsa ()
Date: December 21, 2017 09:47AM

Okay, so what's the problem? She turned in the rings, and admitted guilt. With 1 kid, plus another on the way, what good would it have done to throw the book at her? Putting her in jail as another poster mentioned would only have made the kids a responsibility of the state, probably needing some kind of welfare.

Posted by: FFXSX ()
Date: December 21, 2017 10:06AM

These illegal rats need to be catapulted out of our country now. We need to bring back the Eisenhower-era "Operation Wetback" (look it up) which was a great success. When illegals realized that the government ACTUALLY was rounding up illegals, the majority left on their own to avoid being arrested and losing any assets they might own. MAGA!

Posted by: deep fried compassion ()
Date: December 21, 2017 11:02AM

I heard that when she returned the rings to the Copelands the county attorney was willing to drop the charges but the Copelands demanded that the charges be filed.
I hope the Copelands have some karma come back on them some day. They are an example of the worst of all mankind.

Posted by: ding ding ding ()
Date: December 22, 2017 06:21AM

deep fried compassion Wrote:
> I heard that when she returned the rings to the
> Copelands the county attorney was willing to drop
> the charges but the Copelands demanded that the
> charges be filed.
> I hope the Copelands have some karma come back on
> them some day. They are an example of the worst of
> all mankind.

Yeah, fuck those people for not wanting to have their stuff stolen. Ass.

Posted by: Tard-O-Meter ()
Date: December 22, 2017 06:39AM

fdsa Wrote:
> Okay, so what's the problem? She turned in the
> rings, and admitted guilt. With 1 kid, plus
> another on the way, what good would it have done
> to throw the book at her? Putting her in jail as
> another poster mentioned would only have made the
> kids a responsibility of the state, probably
> needing some kind of welfare.

Maybe she shouldn't have kids when she's 12 years old. And maybe she shouldn't enter this country illegally either. Maybe she shouldn't have stolen the rings. Are you seeing a pattern here numbnuts? That's right, she's a loser and should be deported along with her illegitimate kids.

Posted by: Thieves Suck ()
Date: December 22, 2017 06:42AM

deep fried compassion Wrote:
> I heard that when she returned the rings to the
> Copelands the county attorney was willing to drop
> the charges but the Copelands demanded that the
> charges be filed.
> I hope the Copelands have some karma come back on
> them some day. They are an example of the worst of
> all mankind.

Gee, I hope some thief doesn't decide to relieve you of some of your belongings. But then, being the compassionate type, you'll just forgive and forget, right? Idiot.

Posted by: Only the Tough are Compassionate ()
Date: December 22, 2017 06:59AM

I thought you Mother fuckers are suppose to be Christians. What will be your worth when you die?

Posted by: secret squirrel ()
Date: December 22, 2017 07:42AM

quote from wapo,

"The case began when Lisa Copeland discovered her rings, worth at least $5,000, were missing September 2016. Copeland says she was outraged, and “I didn’t think $60 equated to the crime at all.”"

Those 3 rings looked like they were worth about 500 bucks max. Sounds like Lisa Copeland is mad that she was not able to file a fraudulent homeowners insurance claim. Lisa Copeland has to be the second biggest selfish cunt in the county after that Melinda Ardinger bitch.

Posted by: wkjtx ()
Date: December 22, 2017 03:27PM

Thieves Suck Wrote:
> deep fried compassion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I heard that when she returned the rings to the
> > Copelands the county attorney was willing to
> drop
> > the charges

don't listen to this hispanic pro-immigration lawyer

let's see the police report

my guess is she did not offer to return the rings BEFORE police contacted her

the above statement is hearsay she (or her lawyer) offered to return: well well, save the police the effort of pulling them out of her ass

Posted by: ntddy ()
Date: December 22, 2017 03:30PM

file.php?2,file=313132,filename=avHnbUZ.

^^ parents are gov workers who are funding her beach trips by renting condos to hispanics

that's enough to trigger any low life!

Posted by: j3w3v ()
Date: December 22, 2017 03:33PM

Deeeporrrt Her Wrote:
> Deport her now.

WRONG

the cost of doing so include hiring an illegal hispanic who specialized in immigration law

WRONG

fx co gov , loudoun , md would let her right back in (infact, they'd likely just fake the paper work, those f'ing democrats)

WRONG

what you'll do is pay the $60,000 / yr it requires in a democrat run area to "teach her a lesson" so she and her hispanic friends don't try it again: out of your pocket not mine. this is a pizza i didn't order and didn't get a slice of.

Posted by: in the loop ()
Date: December 23, 2017 03:54AM

I heard that Jeffrey Copeland is the father of the maids baby. Does anyone know if that is true?

Posted by: harbor guard ()
Date: December 25, 2017 02:55PM

Would it be wrong or illegal to post the Copelands address and phone numbers here?

Posted by: ICE Agent, Deportable Offense ()
Date: December 26, 2017 11:26AM

Not illegal but could be morally wrong, especially since most people it seems don't want their 411 broadcasted or bill boarded.

The jury hurt this girl when they gave her money to help pay her fine.
Was she going hungry? The only kind of stealing I see is somewhat forgivable, would be if some poor soul were actually hungry (stealing food).

Anything else is unjustifiable.

She could have been directed to social services or perhaps Casa de wherever, soupl kitchens' ..

Why steal jewelry if you are hungry?

Date: December 26, 2017 11:48AM

THe Copelands could use some public shaming.

Posted by: gentleman ()
Date: December 27, 2017 08:07PM

I feel sorry for the maid too. Those white people should be charged with insurance fraud.

Posted by: iub ()
Date: December 27, 2017 09:32PM

Republicans need to stop hiring these illegals. The business for them will dry up. Liberals don't have any extra cash for house cleaning. Republicans are the ones with the money, just look at how they took the NFL down.

Posted by: Day of the rope is near ()
Date: December 27, 2017 10:07PM

Dox the jurors!!!!

Posted by: naked cruelty ()
Date: December 29, 2017 05:27PM

harbor guard Wrote:
> THe Copelands could use some public shaming.

I hope they get cancer.

Posted by: deport her how!!! ()
Date: December 29, 2017 10:58PM

naked cruelty Wrote:
> harbor guard Wrote:
> -----
> > THe Copelands could use some public shaming.
>
>
> I hope they get cancer.

I hope illegals steal all your shit.

Posted by: big jimm ()
Date: December 30, 2017 06:13AM

naked cruelty Wrote:
> harbor guard Wrote:
> -----
> > THe Copelands could use some public shaming.
>
>
> I hope they get cancer.

So those rings were worth about 800 to 1000 dollars and the Copelands were going to make a insurance claim for 5000 dollars? I see who the real fucking criminals are now.

Posted by: city of Fairfax resident ()
Date: December 30, 2017 08:20AM

The Copelands are the most hated people in Fairfax now.
Attachments:
Lisa-and-Jeff-Copeland-News-English-Screenshot-1024x576.jpg

Posted by: A neighbor ()
Date: December 31, 2017 07:29AM

The Copelands are disgusting people. I HATE them.

Posted by: pwf7t ()
Date: December 31, 2017 12:55PM

wkjtx Wrote:
> the above statement is hearsay

You clearly have no concept what hearsay is. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Date: January 01, 2018 06:18AM

A neighbor Wrote:
> The Copelands are disgusting people. I HATE them.

I heard someone posted their home address and phone numbers.

Posted by: starched shirts ()
Date: February 10, 2018 01:37PM

Great news, Sandra Mendez Ortega gave birth to a healthy baby boy at Prince William hospital recently. She is living with friends in the Manassas area and works at a local dry cleaners. Things are looking up for her!

Posted by: Trowbridge St ()
Date: March 24, 2018 12:41PM

A neighbor Wrote:
> The Copelands are disgusting people. I HATE them.

Someone commented on her Facebook page pointing that the irony of her husband complaining about people staying here illegally and then committing crimes, when they were employing undocumented workers to save money on house cleaning.

Posted by: Doofus Detector ()
Date: March 24, 2018 01:08PM

The Copelands hired a company to clean their house. It is the cleaning company that hired the illegals. Dumbshit.

Posted by: IF patrol ()
Date: March 24, 2018 04:34PM

Doofus Detector Wrote:
> The Copelands hired a company to clean their
> house. It is the cleaning company that hired the
> illegals. Dumbshit.

No shit, you ignorant fuck.

Posted by: Jimmy do Bob ()
Date: March 24, 2018 07:51PM

What in tarnation is the problem with the maid stealing some family heirlooms? I just don't understand why people place so much value on material items. If the maid is a whoring bitch that steals whatever she wants, what makes her any different from the other 42 million illegals here that rape, murder, steal, burglarize, sue, and assault citizens everyday? These people are here to stay so just open your doors, bank accounts and other valuables and let them take it. Why trouble yourself protecting the things you have labored for in this life.

Once you realize just how fucked the states now are..........thank the liberal democratic socialist party.

Posted by: Trowbridge St ()
Date: March 25, 2018 07:18AM

I wonder if the Copelands were upset that the girl returned the rings that are worth about 1400 bucks while the Copelands were getting ready to file a 5000 dollar insurance claim?

Posted by: MaidTheOnlyGoldDiggerInStory ()
Date: March 26, 2018 05:12PM

Trowbridge St Wrote:
> I wonder if the Copelands were upset that the girl
> returned the rings that are worth about 1400 bucks
> while the Copelands were getting ready to file a
> 5000 dollar insurance claim?

Doubt is heirlooms are invaluable to the owners.

Posted by: JohnTanner ()
Date: March 26, 2018 05:46PM

?Who paid for the Hospital Delivery Services in Prince William County?

Posted by: wee willy winky ()
Date: March 26, 2018 06:01PM

Maids are for hotels and the infirmed. Hire one because tou are fat, lazy, rich, to "too busy" and you deserve all the misery they can deliver.

Posted by: BUF ()
Date: April 17, 2018 05:03AM

in the loop Wrote:
> I heard that Jeffrey Copeland is the father of the
> maids baby. Does anyone know if that is true?

that, if true would be crazy!

Posted by: Maiden ()
Date: April 17, 2018 11:13AM

dat do be carazy

Posted by: GAD ()
Date: April 18, 2018 05:11AM

Trowbridge St Wrote:
> A neighbor Wrote:
> -----
> > The Copelands are disgusting people. I HATE
> them.
>
>
> Someone commented on her Facebook page pointing
> that the irony of her husband complaining about
> people staying here illegally and then committing
> crimes, when they were employing undocumented
> workers to save money on house cleaning.

The Copelands are the worst people in Fairfax.

Posted by: Weekend update ()
Date: November 24, 2018 07:37AM

Almost a year later and Sandra Mendez Ortega is still living in Manassas with her children and has a job cleaning motel rooms. The Copelands were never charged with insurance fraud and are still living on Trowbridge street in Fairfax.
God bless America!

Posted by: White people... ()
Date: November 24, 2018 08:14AM

I'm sure Copeland was among the dopes who voted for Trump. Assuming he wasn't already a convicted felon by that time. Freaking honky-ass loser.

Posted by: ding wow ()
Date: November 24, 2018 08:57AM

BUF Wrote:
> in the loop Wrote:
> -----
> > I heard that Jeffrey Copeland is the father of
> the
> > maids baby. Does anyone know if that is true?
>
>
> that, if true would be crazy!

I heard that too, hard to believe.

Posted by: piosdfjf ()
Date: October 31, 2019 12:50AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 23r4fgtbtr3 ()
Date: October 31, 2019 12:51AM

Fairfax County Courthouse gets the red devil award for ...

* have a californian as chief of court

* awarding theft

* being a democrat troll area that blocks suits they owe tons of money on - including to me

Posted by: man of God. ()
Date: November 02, 2019 05:01PM

The Copelands deserve to burn in hell. God will get them for this.

Posted by: Apples don't fall far ()
Date: November 02, 2019 05:17PM

Dr. Memory Wrote:
> Now that the woman has a conviction, she's going
> to be deported. ICE does not have the authority to
> deport citizens, so her citizen children will go
> into the foster care system. No need to speculate
> on what will happen to them there. Few children
> are adopted or experience stable home environments
> once they're in the system. They'll age out at 18
> and be expected to fend for themselves, with no
> real preparation or mentoring to help them
> transition to adulthood. Mom will be permanently
> barred from entry into the United States, so the
> kids won't have any memories of a parent who loved
> them and would literally do anything to provide
> for them. Their chances of becoming a success in
> life, carrying that kind of psychological baggage,
> are slim. Their chances of failing to complete
> high school are high. The employers are seeking
> absolution for their exploitation of a vulnerable
> person who made a mistake. Granted, stealing from
> an employer is a bad mistake, but most people have
> witnessed theft, or at least self-dealing, at
> every level of every job they have held. How did
> the employers make the world a better place by
> their actions? By creating orphans who will grow
> up never knowing a loving family, who will reach
> adulthood unprepared for making a life for
> themselves? What's ironic is they probably pride
> themselves on their superior moral values, as
> opposed to 'those people.'

Are you implying that if senorita sticky fingers were allowed to raise her little churros herself they would go on to be doctors, lawyers generals and senators? It's just a pity we can't sterilize her and deport her "Junior" pandilla members with her. As a system kid myself I can firmly attest that these kids will have a better standard of care than they would otherwise

Posted by: La Gazza Ladra ()
Date: November 02, 2019 06:14PM

She dindu steel nufin it wuz a theeving magpy. She sa thuh burd drop the ringz and return thems to pippo!

Posted by: man ass ()
Date: November 03, 2019 06:15AM

Weekend update Wrote:
> Almost a year later and Sandra Mendez Ortega is
> still living in Manassas with her children and has
> a job cleaning motel rooms. The Copelands were
> never charged with insurance fraud and are still
> living on Trowbridge street in Fairfax.
> God bless America!

Yes, she works at the Best Western on Balls Ford road and looks pretty good.

Posted by: Trowbridge street ()
Date: July 16, 2020 04:13AM

City data Wrote:
> Will Jeffery W Copeland be charged with taking
> advantage of Illegal Alien teenagers? He probably
> was paying them cash. He should be arrested and
> his bitch wife too.

Most people in Fairfax city hate these people.

Posted by: Averora ()
Date: January 13, 2021 10:44PM

That's definitely a funny story to tell your children one day. Aliens stealing your jewelry haha! I would also like to encounter such an unusual scene! However, I'm definitely the kind of girl that doesn't like her jewelry stolen even from aliens. I have All sorts of jewelry you name it! Be it bracelets, necklaces or rings, honestly I have a full box of them. My favorite one though has to be a
name necklace official that I got from a great site, and I am really impressed by the quality and price. That's definitely the only jewelry that I would fight even with aliens for lol!

Posted by: bessiebeardsley ()
Date: January 22, 2021 07:07AM

Averora Wrote:
> That's definitely a funny story to tell your
> children one day. Aliens stealing your jewelry
> haha! I would also like to encounter such an
> unusual scene! However, I'm definitely the kind of
> girl that doesn't like her jewelry stolen even
> from aliens. I have All sorts of jewelry you name
> it! Be it bracelets, necklaces or rings, honestly
> I have a full box of them. My favorite one though
> has to be a
> name
> necklace official
that I got from a great
> site, and I am really impressed by the quality and
> price. That's definitely the only jewelry that I
> would fight even with aliens for lol!

I love this kind of jewelry as they are personalized and authentic. Great share Averora.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.