HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 25
Re: High School Football 2018
Posted by: westfielddadx2 ()
Date: July 16, 2018 01:08PM

I've just got to say..... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this just might be an off-year for Westfield.
> They had a pretty crappy JV team last year so
> there's not a lot of talent coming up that wasn't
> already brought up (Simmons always picks the cream
> of the JV team clean to keep the dynamo of the
> varsity team going). But the Bulldogs have
> starters returning to key positions on offense,
> including their starting QB (only a junior this
> year), so they might tough it out an win another
> one this year.

No, this will not be an off year. There are unanswered questions for sure (OL/DL), but got a QB, RB and top 2 WR with D1 offers. Plus solid additional depth at RB and WR. Probably won't be a dominant physical team but weren't last year either. Just good enough to outscore opponents as needed. I expect 10-0. But there will no doubt be close calls and who knows - might be an upset or two if luck falls the wrong way. We'll find out how critical Cockrill was in shoring up that defense. Hope a kicker emerges this year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: chile abuse? ()
Date: July 16, 2018 01:12PM

Is it child abuse to increase your kid's risk of CTE by more than 50%?

Posted by: ...adding ()
Date: July 16, 2018 01:33PM

^^ Wrote:
> Wasn’t last year supposed to be the “down”
> year for WHS? How did that turn out.
> Now they may not win it all this year but there is
> a huge difference between a “down” year versus
> not getting their 4-peat. Really believe you have
> to be lucky as you are good to win a championship.

That's what I was saying. I'm not saying they're going to suck. Just might not compete for the championship this year. Simmon's program pretty much guarantees a good team. But there are some gaps this year that might cost them a couple of games that they would pull out in the previous years. Would love to see a 6-peat, but not mortgaging the house on it.

Posted by: rebelyell ()
Date: July 16, 2018 02:04PM

I heard Fairfax has a new coach

Posted by: VYYGC ()
Date: July 16, 2018 02:05PM

Has there ever been a year that has had so many late season coaching changes like this summer has had? Coach Taylor of SL is new HC at Fairfax HS. Kind of curious move on his part if you ask me. It’s like he’s going to a powerhouse school with potential. Guess he saw writing on the wall once Mensah & Alston left that they were going to be bad, all those teams they beat up on past couple of years will be lining up for some paybacks this year.

Posted by: NovaFan ()
Date: July 16, 2018 04:39PM

Has this move been confirmed? I’m hearing someone else got the FFX job.

Posted by: W7MLJ ()
Date: July 16, 2018 06:36PM

Who will be HC for South Lakes now?

Posted by: hearddit ()
Date: July 16, 2018 07:23PM

I heard Jim Poythress is getting the SL job

Posted by: Coaches ()
Date: July 16, 2018 07:31PM

Indian River is loading up to make run in 5A. But the transfer QB from Smith was only a sophomore last year & was prone to turnovers. He had 4 against Westfield. He holds the ball too long but he's a dangerous runner.

Smith still has a lot of talent with about 14 Seniors for 2018. Underclassmen talent coming up as usual. I still expect Smith to be in the Regional Finals playing the winner between Manchester vs Colonial Forge. I don't see the 6A South Regional winner being undefeated in 2018.

Seems like everyone wants to hand the 6A North Region to Westfield but my gut tells me there'll be a stout defense combined with the power game that'll stop the Bulldogs in 2018. If not then it'll be another great game to watch @ Hampton U. In December!

Posted by: Northern Region Suprises ()
Date: July 16, 2018 08:10PM

Westfield As Solid as they Come In the Offensive Skill as well as the Defensive Back 7, how they Develop in the Trenches will be the Difference, the Two Games that will prove Pivotal to their Season Success.. Patriot and Stonewall, two of the most Athletic Teams they Will Face mark your Calendar!

Date: July 16, 2018 08:59PM

What about Madison vs Westfield?? Seems like that would be the game to see this year. I believe it's at Madison this year, too.

Posted by: Uh...Huh... ()
Date: July 17, 2018 08:10AM

Madison schedule this year is a home/away flip of last year's. So all the games with meaning are at home this time around:

September 7 West Potomac
September 14 Stone Bridge
September 28 South County
October 5 Westfield
November 2 Centreville

(excepting the rivalry games against Marshall [H] and Oakton [A])

Date: July 17, 2018 12:18PM

Madison has a tough schedule. Getting through those games successfully should prepare them for a deep run into the playoffs.

Posted by: Richmond Hwy ()
Date: July 17, 2018 12:41PM

Why don’t the Highway teams do better? They have the talent.
MTV v WPHS should be a great game this year.

1. MTV
2. WPHS
3. Hayfield
4. TCW

Posted by: Atoms! ()
Date: July 18, 2018 08:32AM

I wonder if Annandale will ever be relevant again. They had a stretch where they were the top dogs when I went there. Now that I’ve moved back into the area a couple of years ago it’s sad to see how far from grace they have fallen.

Date: July 18, 2018 10:03PM

MaxPreps.com just listed the Top HS Football Team for each State::

Bishop Sullivan Catholic HS was listed as the top team in VA.

Posted by: SOCO-LOCO ()
Date: July 19, 2018 09:00AM

Actually, second game of the campaign, South County lost in OT to Westfield....SC missed an extra point.

Posted by: Inside Job ()
Date: July 19, 2018 06:22PM

Listen, week 2 means nothing, as its weeks 11-15 where Championships are Won. We all know Fapponi reads these Boards, I gave him the game plan to beating Westfield last year when I laid it out on this Very Board how Briar Woods utilized Ben Maffee to Take down the vaunted Bulldogs the Prior Year. Fapponi studied that Film and sure enough it was as if Maffe was reincarnated in Spaulding as The Wildcat Served the Stallion well inside the Redzone..Spaulding almost duplicated Maffes performance, scoring 4TD's (Maffe 5)..once again though Fapponi demonstrated his ineptness as during his premature celebration, he Overlooked one of the most basic tenets of Football, he sent his kicking team out with 10 players and No One bothered to count them as He thought he had chopped the head off the Mighty Giant...

Posted by: fdhtrs ()
Date: July 19, 2018 07:32PM

Inside Job Wrote:
> Listen, week 2 means nothing, as its weeks 11-15
> where Championships are Won. We all know Fapponi
> reads these Boards, I gave him the game plan to
> beating Westfield last year when I laid it out on
> this Very Board how Briar Woods utilized Ben
> Maffee to Take down the vaunted Bulldogs the Prior
> Year. Fapponi studied that Film and sure enough
> it was as if Maffe was reincarnated in Spaulding
> as The Wildcat Served the Stallion well inside the
> Redzone..Spaulding almost duplicated Maffes
> performance, scoring 4TD's (Maffe 5)..once again
> though Fapponi demonstrated his ineptness as
> during his premature celebration, he Overlooked
> one of the most basic tenets of Football, he sent
> his kicking team out with 10 players and No One
> bothered to count them as He thought he had
> chopped the head off the Mighty Giant...

NO ONE associated with actual HS football reads this obscure forum.

You are fucking delusional.

Posted by: ^^^ ()
Date: July 20, 2018 07:30AM

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
Nice try Fapponi, you threw us off the scent, like we don’t know it’s you with that last remark.

Posted by: wd3xe ()
Date: July 20, 2018 07:52PM

Inside Job Wrote:
> Listen, week 2 means nothing, as its weeks 11-15
> where Championships are Won. We all know Fapponi
> reads these Boards, I gave him the game plan to
> beating Westfield last year when I laid it out on
> this Very Board how Briar Woods utilized Ben
> Maffee to Take down the vaunted Bulldogs the Prior
> Year. Fapponi studied that Film and sure enough
> it was as if Maffe was reincarnated in Spaulding
> as The Wildcat Served the Stallion well inside the
> Redzone..Spaulding almost duplicated Maffes
> performance, scoring 4TD's (Maffe 5)..once again
> though Fapponi demonstrated his ineptness as
> during his premature celebration, he Overlooked
> one of the most basic tenets of Football, he sent
> his kicking team out with 10 players and No One
> bothered to count them as He thought he had
> chopped the head off the Mighty Giant...

Every year and every team is different so your comments are pure nonsense. Not to mention not every team has a Spaulding or Maffe on them. The circumstances behind how those two games played out were not even similar. Other than both went to OT. Just keep in mind, it's hard to play a patient running game when you are down by a couple of TDs.

Posted by: Outside looking in ()
Date: July 21, 2018 10:15PM

The Moron has No Control over his players, his locker room, his Game...its that simple...

Posted by: PJUV3 ()
Date: July 22, 2018 09:18AM

Have to blame coaches on that, not being able to keep those kids/team heads still in after their loss at the hands of the Bulldogs. To go on the following week and get dominated by CVHS and also lose to Woodson, ridiculous.

Posted by: fairfaxtre ()
Date: July 25, 2018 09:21PM

Posted by: hgchddj ()
Date: July 25, 2018 10:13PM

fdhtrs Wrote:

> NO ONE associated with actual HS football reads
> this obscure forum.
>
> You are fucking delusional.

^^^This is true.

Not sure who the crazy guy is who thinks otherwise.

Posted by: BHKNX ()
Date: July 26, 2018 08:36AM

fairfaxtre Wrote:
> http://cityoffairfaxschools.org/fhs-hires-trey-tay
> lor-as-head-football-coach/

What are the odds he can replicate the success at FHS that he had at SL? Totally different demographics.

Posted by: gamedaylivetoday ()
Date: July 26, 2018 08:46AM

ASHBURN, VA - The Gameday Broadcast Network will be hosting the 12th Annual Media Day on Thursday July 26th at Explosive Performance in the Brambleton Town Center. Gameday's Media Day traditionally kicks off our high school football coverage and features the head coaches from multiple programs throughout Northern Virginia.

Media Day will be streamed LIVE on Gamedaymagazine.com and featured on our Facebook page, The Gameday Nation.

Sponsored by Explosive Performance, Gameday's Media Day is a way for fans to watch their favorite coaches as they field questions from the media, review the past season and discuss their expectations for the upcoming year.

Explosive Performance is located inside of OneFitness at the Brambleton Town Center, and serves the Loudoun County community with performance training for the area's athletes.

We will post a schedule below of coaches who will speak and their tentative times of appearance:

2018 MEDIA DAY SCHEDULE

9:00 AM TREY TAYLOR - FAIRFAX HIGH SCHOOL
9:15 AM BRIAN DAY - RIVERSIDE HIGH SCHOOL
9:30 AM DANIEL BRUTON - BRIAR WOODS HIGH SCHOOL
9:45 AM BRUD BICKNELL - PATRIOT HIGH SCHOOL
10:00 AM MARK COX - BATTLEFIELD HIGH SCHOOL
10:15 AM JASON DAWSON - JOHN CHAMPE HIGH SCHOOL
10:30 AM KEVIN HEALY - SOUTH LAKES HIGH SCHOOL
10:45 AM BOBBY LALLI - ROCK RIDGE HIGH SCHOOL
11:00 AM KYLE SIMMONS - WESTFIELD HIGH SCHOOL
11:15 AM MICKEY THOMPSON - STONE BRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL
11:30 AM PAUL BARNES - POTOMAC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL
11:45 AM JEREMIAH ROSS - WEST POTOMAC HIGH SCHOOL
12:00 PM GARY WORTHAM - WOODBRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL
12:15 PM TONY RAYBURN - LOUDOUN COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL
12:30 PM JARED VAN ACKER - WOODSON HIGH SCHOOL
12:45 PM SAID AZIZ - FALLS CHURCH HIGH SCHOOL
1:00 PM CHRIS HADDOCK - CENTREVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
1:15 PM REED PROSSER - HERITAGE HIGH SCHOOL
1:30 PM MONTY FRITTS II - MOUNT VERNON HIGH SCHOOL
1:45 PM
2:00 PM MIKE DOUGHERTY - LAKE BRADDOCK HIGH SCHOOL
2:15 PM SEAN CURRY - CHANTILLY HIGH SCHOOL
2:30 PM ANTHONY LONG - LOUDOUN VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL
2:45 PM SCOTT VOSSLER - ROBINSON HIGH SCHOOL
3:00 PM. BRANDON WHEELBARGER - TUSCARORA HIGH SCHOOL
3:15 PM SEAN FINNERTY - LIBERTY HIGH SCHOOL
3:30 PM. JASON ELDREDGE - WEST SPRINGFIELD HIGH SCHOOL

Date: July 26, 2018 11:43AM

Favorite moment so far was hearing Rock Ridge HC Lalli taking a thinly veiled shot at Mickey Thompson for stealing 2 of his best players. Hilarious.

Posted by: justafootballfan ()
Date: July 26, 2018 12:28PM

darn missed it - where can you see the video or can someone post it?

Date: July 26, 2018 12:37PM

It's still going on. Gameday's Facebook is streaming it live.

Posted by: justafootballfan ()
Date: July 26, 2018 12:45PM

can you see video or coaches that already spoke somewhere?

Date: July 26, 2018 03:47PM

Don't know...

Posted by: notafrequentwatcheroffootball ()
Date: July 26, 2018 10:06PM

No need to watch all that hot air talk - I can summarize for you.

Tre Taylor (Fairfax): "got out of South Lakes just in time, I can suck a year or two at Fairfax and no one will notice"

Brian Day (Riverside): "we have been around 4 years now - maybe we won't suck"

Daniel Bruton (Briar Woods): "BW was good once - if I keep saying that maybe we'll be good again"

Brud Bicknell (Patriot): "we have lots of good players - I don't know why we aren't winning more"

Mark Cox (Battlefield): "we have lots of good players - I don't know why we don't win more playoff games"

Jason Dawson (Champe): "we have the best football in loudoun county. yes we do."

Kevin Healy (South Lakes): "we lift a lot of weight therefore we will be a great team again this year"

Bobby Lalli (Rock Ridge): "if the potomac district teams would stop poaching our best players we might not suck so bad"

Kyle Simmons (Westfield): "we lost all our good players again. Poor me, we'll be lucky to win any games this year. Until the playoffs."

Gary Wortham (Woodbridge): "yes, we steal players from other schools. So what. We are damn good."

Paul Barnes (Potomac Falls): "we play in the toughest district in high school football so that means we are tough. And we lift weights"

Mickey Thompson (Stone Bridge): "we are GREAT. bow down to us. we have the best players. the best coaches. we are going almost win our almost 8th state championship this year." [some muffled mumbling about Westfield]

Jeremiah Ross (West Potomac): "we probably are not going to suck. at least i hope not"

Tony Rayburn (Loudoun County): "we made the playoffs last year. I sure hope we don't suck this year."

Jared Van Acker (Woodson): "i sure hope we don't suck this year. maybe my bionic arm will help."

Said Aziz (Falls Church): "as long as we can keep beating the Little Sisters of the Poor I'm happy."

Chris Haddock (Centreville): "we are GREAT. this will be my best team to ever not win a state championship since last year" [some muffled mumbling about Westfield]

Reed Prosser (Heritage): "7-3 and didn't make the playoffs. that sucks. I sure hope we don't suck this year."

Mike Dougherty (Lake Braddock): "we hired 16 new coaches who spent the entire off-season watching Westfield film. I sure hope we don't suck in the playoffs again this year."

Sean Curry (Chantilly): "the great thing about going 0-10 is that we can't get any worse."

Scott Vossler (Robinson): "do I look like I know what I am doing? why did all my assistant coaches bail out on me? i sure hope that we don't suck again"

Brandon Wheelbarger (Tusarora): "we are GREAT. bow down to us. we have the best players. the best coaches. when we walk past avert your gaze. we will win another state championship (almost) for sure."

Jason Eldridge (West Springfield): "our best player is a fine arts major who misses practices for opera rehearsals. we have to practice in construction zones. and people wonder why we suck"

Matt Griffis (Broad Run): [no show] can't be seen at same event as someone from Stone Bridge or Tuscaroaaa. can't stand those guys.

Posted by: HKCWG ()
Date: July 27, 2018 12:45PM

After listening to all these coaches talk they all sound like they’ll be playing in Dec but after sifting through all that, who are the real contenders and who’s the pretenders?

Posted by: y6pmk ()
Date: July 28, 2018 08:02PM

Once a cheater. Always a cheater.

The Marrietta (Ga.) High School football team led by former Oscar Smith coach Richard Morgan this week was ordered to forfeit all eight of its victories during the 2017 season for using two ineligible players...

https://pilotonline.com/sports/high-school/football/article_a08448ae-91c2-11e8-b169-cbcba85347f4.html

Posted by: mxwv7 ()
Date: July 29, 2018 12:41PM

HKCWG Wrote:
> After listening to all these coaches talk they all
> sound like they’ll be playing in Dec but after
> sifting through all that, who are the real
> contenders and who’s the pretenders?

In Class 5, Broad Run, Stone Bridge and Tuscarora. That's it. Going to be three very good teams. Tusky will be hurt by coaching change. Broad Run doesn't have the depth that Stone Bridge has. Stone Bridge is loaded again.

In Class 6, Westfield and Woodbridge early favorites. But I view this as being much more open - there could be surprises. Maybe Patriot. Teams like Battlefield, Centreville, Madison, Lake Braddock, Freedom, Hylton, South Lakes and maybe even Stonewall have a chance if everything gels perfectly and the coaching is good. I don't think Westfield can live up to the hype this season...

Posted by: Keenobserver ()
Date: July 29, 2018 01:21PM

I think it’s safe to take SL out of that equation, things were going to be tough post-Alston/Mensah era but throw in the HC bouncing to Fairfax, they will be lucky to make playoffs. Sleeper treat is Woodson. Loaded with solid seniors. Also Hayfield will be better.

Posted by: WTW??? ()
Date: July 29, 2018 02:48PM

Woodson will be 5-5 with an easy schedule. Average players, average coaching. Braddock, Soco, Robo will be better than them. They will beat WS and FFX.
Hayfield lost some good players, but hard to know who they recruited in the off-season.

Posted by: soco? ()
Date: July 29, 2018 03:06PM

Hearing absolutely nothing from South County. Do they have something this year or have they settled into an average to good team now?

Posted by: prep peep ()
Date: July 29, 2018 03:31PM

"In Class 5, Broad Run, Stone Bridge and Tuscarora. That's it. Going to be three very good teams. Tusky will be hurt by coaching change. Broad Run doesn't have the depth that Stone Bridge has. Stone Bridge is loaded again."

Stone Bridge loaded again? They lost a lot. Of course they have some talent returning, but doesn't seem as much as they have in the past. Is anyone aware of the actual kids they have recruited? I know Oakton and Rock Ridge are two schools. Who else left their school for Stone Bridge?

And also, does anyone know if coaches that have domestic assaults or have been dismissed or asked to leave other schools can still continue to coach?

Posted by: WTWXXX ()
Date: July 30, 2018 11:00AM

WTW??? Wrote:
> Woodson will be 5-5 with an easy schedule.
> Average players, average coaching. Braddock,
> Soco, Robo will be better than them. They will
> beat WS and FFX.
> Hayfield lost some good players, but hard to know
> who they recruited in the off-season.

Woodson will run into trouble this season after their coach has his first meltdown. Should come about 3 mins into the second quarter of their first game. The AD has already had to reprimand him for some of his in game antics, but the guy has no control and will lose it again pretty quickly.

I am hearing rumblings from some Robo srs they are not happy with some coaching choices. Most feel the best qb on the team is designated to be a back up, while the HC is busy slobbering on a who has limited accuracy. They will be 6-4 at best, but could slip down to the 2-3 win category.

FFX new HC is a pretty sharp guy, but he has limited talent and assistant coaches. Should be much better next year.

Hayfield always recruits well, if the Henderson can just keep them out of jail they should be fine.

Posted by: slick2345 ()
Date: July 30, 2018 12:02PM

high school football won't exist in 10 years.

Posted by: Vienna Inn Guy ()
Date: July 30, 2018 09:52PM

Watch out for Warhawks. They are looking good, some big kids. Think they topple Westfields this year.

Date: July 30, 2018 10:35PM

Vienna Inn Guy Wrote:
> Watch out for Warhawks. They are looking good,
> some big kids. Think they topple Westfields this
> year.

Run, run, run the ball. The Bulldogs may not have the size to stop y'all. They can't score if they don't have the ball. Just watch for the ball stripping from them.

Date: July 31, 2018 09:37AM

That damn near worked last year...

Posted by: mystery play ()
Date: July 31, 2018 10:32AM

I didn't see the game but the highlight film looked a lot like the O. Smith game. Westfield scored on that same inside trap play & they intercepted when the offense was a bit too greedy. Wait until they are in single cover and are expecting the run play! Use motion to force them to reveal there covers.

Posted by: m9lnj ()
Date: July 31, 2018 10:46AM

Coaches Wrote:
> Vienna Inn Guy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Watch out for Warhawks. They are looking good,
> > some big kids. Think they topple Westfields
> this
> > year.
>
>
> Run, run, run the ball. The Bulldogs may not have
> the size to stop y'all. They can't score if they
> don't have the ball. Just watch for the ball
> stripping from them.

Westfield is a tiny-looking team this year. They ain't gonna scare anyone getting off the bus that is for sure.

Posted by: C6 HLM ()
Date: August 01, 2018 07:11AM

m9lnj Wrote:
>
> Westfield is a tiny-looking team this year. They
> ain't gonna scare anyone getting off the bus that
> is for sure.

Cannot argue that point. What opponents will need to consider is can they outscore WF this year? I have seen all of the WF teams, and this one is probably one of the top offensive teams, if not the best offensively, they have ever had. And they have had some formidable offensive teams, like 2003, 2006, 2007. I hate to see games won 49-42 or 45-38, since defense wins championships. But if WF's defense solidifies, it is going to be awfully difficult for anyone to outscore them this year.

Posted by: SOCO-LOCO ()
Date: August 02, 2018 08:56AM

Regarding South County - looks for a developmental year. 5 - 5. 6 - 4 would be a success. 7th or 8th playoff seed. Competent players, but with Westfield, Centreville and LB on the schedule the underclassmen will be tested.

Posted by: hsfootballhs ()
Date: August 03, 2018 10:13AM

SOCO-LOCO Wrote:
> Regarding South County - looks for a developmental
> year. 5 - 5. 6 - 4 would be a success. 7th or
> 8th playoff seed. Competent players, but with
> Westfield, Centreville and LB on the schedule the
> underclassmen will be tested.

How good is their RB? Tyler Johnson. He's little but has speed and quickness and is getting some D1 looks. Can he be the premier RB in NOVA this season? Personally I think Jordan Wright at Centreville is going to have a breakout season and put Centreville back into the state playoffs.

Posted by: @hsfootballhs ()
Date: August 03, 2018 01:47PM

You obviously haven’t seen CVHS o-line this year, nothing like what you’re used to seeing from them. They better plan to air it out more cuz they won’t be mauling teams like days of past.

Posted by: WKKKY ()
Date: August 03, 2018 02:55PM

With all the defections from the Robo staff this year, will they still be able to be a factor in their own division?

Posted by: NR Football ()
Date: August 03, 2018 04:54PM

Robo will be what they have been the last few years. Solid, but not overly talented. They wont miss the coaches who left.

Posted by: Steroids R Us ()
Date: August 03, 2018 07:28PM

Robo is a joke....hasn't been the same since they souped up on steroids.

Posted by: DeeperS8 ()
Date: August 04, 2018 09:26AM

Trying to be objective here... LB also lost its entire coaching staff and had only 4 weeks of practice, no summer work outs, nor conditioning.

That said, LB also hung in with Westfield until the end. Stone Bridge and West Potomac were other animals. Then they came back and spanked Yorktown and the rest until Woodbridge.

Other's mention LB's talent from last year versus this year. We did lose a lot, especially at QB and the DEs. But the rest remained. Where we lost talent we compensate in other areas.

Tale of the tape will be that first game at home against Westfield to see how much has changed from last year with a full off season of prep.

whonos Wrote:
> Braddock had more talent last year then any team
> in the region and had 4 losses.
> I dont see the same talent this year.
>
> I just dont see Braddock contending, name 1
> signature win they had last year?
> SOCO had a down year. Everyone else they beat had
> a losing record
>
> When they played Stone Bridge, Westfield and
> Woodbridge they got crushed

Posted by: DeeperS8 ()
Date: August 04, 2018 09:29AM

This is sad too. That offense looked good at first but it was so one dimensional I thought was looking at my 5th grade doodles.

Dive...
Dive...
Dive... off tackle.
Dive...

Steroids R Us Wrote:
> Robo is a joke....hasn't been the same since they
> souped up on steroids.

Posted by: HAHAHAHA ()
Date: August 04, 2018 09:34AM

Those workouts aren't organized and no one is paying coaches to train them... maybe you should "JOIN A GYM".

Rules are rules Wrote:
> Lake Braddock coaches continue to break rules and
> hold organized team workouts at local gyms during
> red periods. Or their coaches charge players to
> train them. Either way this is a violation or FCPS
> rules.
> https://twitter.com/coachoden/status/1014996980328
> 747010?s=21

Posted by: the Kids are alright ()
Date: August 04, 2018 09:39AM

There are kids in there from Woodson, Robinson, Lake Braddock, Fairfax... and occasionally some fat guy trying to lose 10 pounds.

All getting input from this coach who isn't getting anything on the side.

Yeah well Wrote:
> If you all think the coach should be suspended for
> that it’s stupid as hell of you. How many
> coaches in the region let alone the whole state do
> private training. The QB coach at champe hs in
> LOCO does private QB training. Should he be
> suspended? He works with his guys. This coach for
> LB trains kids from Woodson and Robo and whoever
> wants to workout with him. Nothing in the rules
> about that. He got oermission from county for it

Posted by: LB2018 ()
Date: August 04, 2018 10:27AM

DeeperS8 Wrote:
> Trying to be objective here... LB also lost its
> entire coaching staff and had only 4 weeks of
> practice, no summer work outs, nor conditioning.
>
> That said, LB also hung in with Westfield until
> the end. Stone Bridge and West Potomac were other
> animals. Then they came back and spanked Yorktown
> and the rest until Woodbridge.
>
> Other's mention LB's talent from last year versus
> this year. We did lose a lot, especially at QB and
> the DEs. But the rest remained. Where we lost
> talent we compensate in other areas.

>
> Tale of the tape will be that first game at home
> against Westfield to see how much has changed from
> last year with a full off season of prep.
>
>
>
>
> whonos Wrote:
> -----
> > Braddock had more talent last year then any
> team
> > in the region and had 4 losses.
> > I dont see the same talent this year.
> >
> > I just dont see Braddock contending, name 1
> > signature win they had last year?
> > SOCO had a down year. Everyone else they beat
> had
> > a losing record
> >
> > When they played Stone Bridge, Westfield and
> > Woodbridge they got crushed

Dont make excuse for LB:

We lost the entire staff because the new coach decided to bring in all new people, by choice.
We had spring workouts, 7v7 and conditioning
West Potomac we were out coached by a better prepared staff
Westfield, Stone Bridge and Woodbridge were all better teams
We beat the teams we were supposed to beat
Talent wise at QB Edwards will be good, but Darcy and Methany carried the offense. I dont see him being able to do that this year.

Posted by: Thumper96 ()
Date: August 04, 2018 06:06PM

What happened to the kid who was QB at Hayfield last season? The sophomore who transferred in from Stafford or somewhere? Where did he land this season? This season the Hawks seem to be loaded with transfers. They should be more dangerous than last season if they can stay healthy and put a line together. They need to win the tough games not just the ones they are expected to win. They have an incredibly weak schedule so 8-2 is possible.

I saw SoCo inter squad today and they looked sharp for only having a week of practice. Very uptempo offense, did all special teams today and looked like a somewhat polished team.

Posted by: KFNXV ()
Date: August 04, 2018 08:25PM

Hendo banished him to the land misfit QB’s.

Date: August 05, 2018 11:12AM

So, if the word is out that Westfield doesn't have their usual size in their OL/DL, what will be their strategy to protect N.Kim? As a slender but quick QB, he could get smacked around pretty good. I think they'll concentrate on misdirection and screen passes. They already have a reliable counter trap play they've used to score against their toughest opponents.

In the passing game, they'll have to get rid of the ball quickly. So, expect more of a West coast, short & quick passes.

Posted by: vft77 ()
Date: August 05, 2018 10:37PM

mystery play Wrote:
> So, if the word is out that Westfield doesn't have
> their usual size in their OL/DL, what will be
> their strategy to protect N.Kim? As a slender but
> quick QB, he could get smacked around pretty good.
> I think they'll concentrate on misdirection and
> screen passes. They already have a reliable
> counter trap play they've used to score against
> their toughest opponents.

The the talk of a small Westfield OL is a bit premature. Stopped by their scrimmage for a few minutes on Friday and they had at least two or three OL that looked to be well over 250. DL another story.

Date: August 08, 2018 11:28PM

High School Football Dynasty Ratings: Virginia
Jordan Divens | MaxPreps.com Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Three-time defending state champion, Westfield, reigns supreme.

Factoring in results and schedule strength, MaxPreps partner Ned Freeman at CalPreps.com has produced dynasty ratings for the top high school football programs in all 50 states.

Freeman's rating takes into account games going back to 2003, giving fans and readers an unmatched look at the high school football landscape over the past 15 years.

We head to Virginia, where the three-time defending state champions, Westfield, reigns supreme as the states top program since 2003.

Virginia High School Football Dynasty Ratings

1. Westfield (Chantilly)
Overall record (2003-2017): 167-28
State championships: 5
vs. Top 1,000: 18-17

2. Oscar Smith (Chesapeake)
Overall record: 181-22
State championships: 2
vs. Top 1,000: 11-20

3. Salem
Overall record:169-25
vs. Top 1,000: 9-11

4. Stone Bridge (Ashburn)
Overall record: 175-28
State championships: 1
vs. Top 1,000: 8-16

5. Bird (Chesterfield)
Overall record: 159-28
State championships: 3
vs. Top 1,000: 13-13

6. Phoebus (Hampton)
Overall record: 173-22
vs. Top 1,000: 9-10

7. Hermitage (Richmond)
Overall record: 151-27
State championships: none
vs. Top 1,000: 5-14

8. Highland Springs
Overall record: 142-32
State championships: 3
vs. Top 1,000: 10-11

9. Robinson (Fairfax)
Overall record: 108-61
vs. Top 1,000: 9-29

10. Hylton (Woodbridge)
Overall record: 129-43
vs. Top 1,000: 2-17

Next five: Amherst County (Amherst), Centreville (Clifton), Varina (Richmond), Lake Taylor (Norfolk), Hampton

Posted by: Head scratcher...? ()
Date: August 09, 2018 08:20AM

mystery play Wrote:
> High School Football Dynasty Ratings: Virginia
> Jordan Divens | MaxPreps.com Tuesday, August 7,
> 2018
>
> Three-time defending state champion, Westfield,
> reigns supreme.
>
> Factoring in results and schedule strength,
> MaxPreps partner Ned Freeman at CalPreps.com has
> produced dynasty ratings for the top high school
> football programs in all 50 states.
>
> Freeman's rating takes into account games going
> back to 2003, giving fans and readers an unmatched
> look at the high school football landscape over
> the past 15 years.
>
> We head to Virginia, where the three-time
> defending state champions, Westfield, reigns
> supreme as the states top program since 2003.
>
>
> 9. Robinson (Fairfax)
> Overall record: 108-61
> State championships: none
> vs. Top 1,000: 9-29
>
>
> Next five: Amherst County (Amherst), Centreville
> (Clifton), Varina (Richmond), Lake Taylor
> (Norfolk), Hampton

Still baffled as to how ROBO is on this list? & CVHS is not higher?

Posted by: 3e6mp ()
Date: August 09, 2018 09:36AM

Head scratcher...? Wrote:
> mystery play Wrote:
> -----
> > High School Football Dynasty Ratings: Virginia
> > Jordan Divens | MaxPreps.com Tuesday, August 7,
> > 2018
> >
> > Three-time defending state champion, Westfield,
> > reigns supreme.
> >
> > Factoring in results and schedule strength,
> > MaxPreps partner Ned Freeman at CalPreps.com
> has
> > produced dynasty ratings for the top high
> school
> > football programs in all 50 states.
> >
> > Freeman's rating takes into account games going
> > back to 2003, giving fans and readers an
> unmatched
> > look at the high school football landscape over
> > the past 15 years.
> >
> > We head to Virginia, where the three-time
> > defending state champions, Westfield, reigns
> > supreme as the states top program since 2003.
> >
> >
> > 9. Robinson (Fairfax)
> > Overall record: 108-61
> > State championships: none
> > vs. Top 1,000: 9-29
> >
> >
> > Next five: Amherst County (Amherst),
> Centreville
> > (Clifton), Varina (Richmond), Lake Taylor
> > (Norfolk), Hampton
>
> Still baffled as to how ROBO is on this list? &
> CVHS is not higher?

CVHS is #11 so there is that.

Posted by: CW9UU ()
Date: August 09, 2018 10:04AM

Speaking of CVHS, Haddock said his current QB has probably the best arm he’s ever had while at CVHS, will he take advantage of it and open it up more and be more balanced? Or will he waste that talent because the QB arms after this season are not good. It will be a while before he has someone unless a transfer comes in.

Posted by: Go Rams! ()
Date: August 09, 2018 10:18AM

Funny, heard ROBO coach make pretty much the same statement. Hopefully he is right and not just being hopeful. I don’t know how many times in the past the QB would miss wide open throws if they had been able to connect on half of them you would’ve seen a much different result.

Posted by: xhdpc ()
Date: August 09, 2018 03:03PM

slick2345 Wrote:
> high school football won't exist in 10 years.

You may be right...

http://www.nvdaily.com/sports/local-sports/2018/08/central-looking-for-football-opponent-after-park-view-cancels-season/

On Tuesday, Park View High School in Sterling announced it was canceling its football season due to lack of players on the team.

To make matters worse, Manassas Park High School announced Tuesday that they might also have to cancel their season.

Oddly enough, no one seems to be able to figure out why this might be happening. The answer is staring you in face.

Posted by: KTM9D ()
Date: August 09, 2018 04:38PM

The reports of footballs demise have been greatly exaggerated.

http://www.insidenova.com/sports/football/for-the-first-time-in-years-as-a-head-football/article_86176f98-9afd-11e8-883d-7fd1e936e7d3.html

Back in your hole troll. 165 kids. Pretty healthy program if you ask me.

Posted by: VVYY7 ()
Date: August 09, 2018 11:19PM

Go Rams! Wrote:
> Funny, heard ROBO coach make pretty much the same
> statement. Hopefully he is right and not just
> being hopeful. I don’t know how many times in
> the past the QB would miss wide open throws if
> they had been able to connect on half of them you
> would’ve seen a much different result.

Robo coach doesn't seem to understand a strong arm doesn't mean an accurate arm. Or that one of those is more important than the others. Most Sr's on that team feel their best QB is at another position. Good luck, maybe 6-4 will make the playoffs this year.

Posted by: HS football fan ()
Date: August 10, 2018 12:36AM

Most HS football players have no idea what their team needs or how to evaluate peers. Your source is probably not as smart as you think.

Posted by: TMNCX ()
Date: August 10, 2018 11:16AM

As a casual observer I would say accuracy for high school QBs is a big issue here in Nova. I see kids wide open all the time. The play works but the QBs just can't get the ball where it needs to be. And then when they do the receiver drops it. I'd take accuracy over arm strength every day of the week.

Posted by: NOVAHATER ()
Date: August 10, 2018 08:01PM

Just a note, Soco 56 South Lakes 14, today. If Soco sucks, what does that say for South Lakes? It just shows that Westfield is the only REAL team in the west. Soco could be a sleeper for all the haters.

Posted by: football observer ()
Date: August 11, 2018 10:53AM

Any report on the Westfield scrimmage?

Posted by: utj67 ()
Date: August 11, 2018 11:42AM

football observer Wrote:
> Any report on the Westfield scrimmage?

Didn't stay for the entire scrimmage but Stjohns dominated as one would expect. Cadet's scored TD or FG on every drive. Don't think Buldogs socred. Westfiel offense was able to move the ball a little and get some first downs but Stjohns completely controlld line of scrimmage on both sides of ball and had awesome team speed at every position. there is a reason Cadet's are nationally ranked in top 10.

Date: August 11, 2018 02:12PM

Westfield is terrible, if they couldn't score against a nationally ranked team at a scrimmage, they're gonna be 0-10 this year.

Date: August 11, 2018 03:04PM

W H O A ! ! !

Oh, my my...

Posted by: backinthebruins ()
Date: August 11, 2018 04:58PM

LB looked very good in the Mt Vernon scrimmage, a very good playoff team last year. Looks like that year of training under Doc is going to pay off in a big way

This is shaping up to be a banner year for the Bruins
I see them competing with Westfield this year

Date: August 11, 2018 05:26PM

In all the highlight videos I've seen of LB vs Westfield, it looks like your boys can't tackle and do a lot of watching the Bulldogs as they run away. I really wonder how y'all win any games at all.

Posted by: MHDGB ()
Date: August 11, 2018 09:53PM

NOVAHATER Wrote:
> Just a note, Soco 56 South Lakes 14, today. If
> Soco sucks, what does that say for South Lakes? It
> just shows that Westfield is the only REAL team in
> the west. Soco could be a sleeper for all the
> haters.

SL will suck this year. Be lucky to win 3 games.

Posted by: Docdoc ()
Date: August 11, 2018 11:17PM

All hail 7-3 Doc

Posted by: HELLF ()
Date: August 12, 2018 10:37AM

utj67 Wrote:
> football observer Wrote:
> -----
> > Any report on the Westfield scrimmage?
>
> Didn't stay for the entire scrimmage but Stjohns
> dominated as one would expect. Cadet's scored TD
> or FG on every drive. Don't think Buldogs socred.
> Westfiel offense was able to move the ball a
> little and get some first downs but Stjohns
> completely controlld line of scrimmage on both
> sides of ball and had awesome team speed at every
> position. there is a reason Cadet's are
> nationally ranked in top 10.

Westfield did not do as badly as being pointed out. First it’s a scrimmage. WHS is working on finding where some pieces will fit, they had a couple of Srs out for an injury so they were trying different kids. Second, these private school kids, majority of them are re-class. So you have kids that are not only the top kids in there position but they are older and physically more mature than any public Hs team. Third if you saw the scrimmage WHS made STJ work on some long drives which is is a good sign. Conversely WHS O managed to move the ball between the 20-20 and STJ has multiple pass inter/def holding penalties where the db just grabbed and drug the WR down if not they would have been scored on. Lastly play calling, if it were a real game on 4th and 2”, believe Simmons will call qb keeper or FB dive and pick up that first down and keep the drive alive and take 4 more shots at the end zone but it’s a scrimmage it was end of the 3rd qtr and he just wanted to get the starters off healthy and get the back ups in. I’m not predicting a 4peat, this season will be a more challenging one and could see them drop a game or in the regular season but they are far from being 0-10 or even missing playoffs.

Posted by: EFXVT ()
Date: August 12, 2018 10:46AM

You have a point, if WHS will scrimmage top teams in the WCAC they certainly have nothing to worry about once the season starts, they won’t face another team with near the size of the behemoths that are on STJ or DeMatha also the overall team speed that they have.

I don’t know why more teams don’t do what WHS, instead the “top” teams line up scrimmage against terrible teams, proves nothing. You don’t “win” scrimmages you use it as a tool to get better and fix things. Guess SOCO was too scared to go up against STJ without Spaulding and backed out. Kudos to Bulldogs for stepping up. Didnt see LB taking on that challenge which is why they will go 6-4 and get thrashed by Woodbridge again in the 2nd rd of playoffs.

Posted by: coaches ()
Date: August 12, 2018 11:42AM

HELLF Wrote:
> utj67 Wrote:
> -----
> > football observer Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Any report on the Westfield scrimmage?
> >
> > Didn't stay for the entire scrimmage but
> Stjohns
> > dominated as one would expect. Cadet's scored
> TD
> > or FG on every drive. Don't think Buldogs
> socred.
> > Westfiel offense was able to move the ball a
> > little and get some first downs but Stjohns
> > completely controlld line of scrimmage on both
> > sides of ball and had awesome team speed at
> every
> > position. there is a reason Cadet's are
> > nationally ranked in top 10.
>
> Westfield did not do as badly as being pointed
> out. First it’s a scrimmage. WHS is working on
> finding where some pieces will fit, they had a
> couple of Srs out for an injury so they were
> trying different kids. Second, these private
> school kids, majority of them are re-class. So you
> have kids that are not only the top kids in there
> position but they are older and physically more
> mature than any public Hs team. Third if you saw
> the scrimmage WHS made STJ work on some long
> drives which is is a good sign. Conversely WHS O
> managed to move the ball between the 20-20 and STJ
> has multiple pass inter/def holding penalties
> where the db just grabbed and drug the WR down if
> not they would have been scored on. Lastly play
> calling, if it were a real game on 4th and 2”,
> believe Simmons will call qb keeper or FB dive and
> pick up that first down and keep the drive alive
> and take 4 more shots at the end zone but it’s a
> scrimmage it was end of the 3rd qtr and he just
> wanted to get the starters off healthy and get the
> back ups in. I’m not predicting a 4peat, this
> season will be a more challenging one and could
> see them drop a game or in the regular season but
> they are far from being 0-10 or even missing
> playoffs.

If Westfield sucked against St John's, just say it.... 0-38 says that the OL/DL was dominated and St John's backed off to get a look at various backups before full squad #2's we're put in. Just be glad no one got hurt & you can look forward to meeting DaMatha this week.

Posted by: gtfo2 ()
Date: August 12, 2018 01:33PM

> but
> > they are far from being 0-10 or even missing
> > playoffs.
>
> If Westfield sucked against St John's, just say
> it.... 0-38 says that the OL/DL was dominated and
> St John's backed off to get a look at various
> backups before full squad #2's we're put in. Just
> be glad no one got hurt & you can look forward to
> meeting DaMatha this week.

You’re a special king of stupid aren’t you. Yes STJ won the LOS battles but it wasn’t lopsided as you make it out to be.

Btw
Attachments:
4EAADAD8-2762-4449-8581-AF49B9F4F4DB.jpeg

Date: August 12, 2018 02:34PM

I am a special kind of stupid but Westfield STILL got spanked by a St John's team that obviously backed off after their 3rd series & still scored at will. If the Bulldogs really want to guage how things are going in the preseason, they need to schedule Colonial Forge or Highland Springs instead of WCAC teams.

I suspect the Bulldogs are in for a big letdown in 2018. Because I'm stupid, I predict a 5-5 recrd if their opponents realize that running the ball relentlessly, they'll wear down the defensive line and even their DB's will begin to slow up.

Centreville is licking their chops and they can't wait to to play Westfield in 2018. Madison may never have to pass the ball against them!

I'm stupid but the gig is OVER for Westfield! You'll still beat teams that run the spread Offense but who still does that effectively?

Date: August 12, 2018 03:06PM

8-2: Westfield unbeaten streak ends this year. Woodbridge plays in Hampton instead of the Bulldogs.

Posted by: HEGTW ()
Date: August 12, 2018 03:16PM

coaches Wrote:
> I am a special kind of stupid but Westfield STILL
> got spanked by a St John's team that obviously
> backed off after their 3rd series & still scored
> at will. If the Bulldogs really want to guage how
> things are going in the preseason, they need to
> schedule Colonial Forge or Highland Springs
> instead of WCAC teams.
>
> I suspect the Bulldogs are in for a big letdown
> in 2018. Because I'm stupid, I predict a 5-5 recrd
> if their opponents realize that running the ball
> relentlessly, they'll wear down the defensive line
> and even their DB's will begin to slow up.
>
> Centreville is licking their chops and they can't
> wait to to play Westfield in 2018. Madison may
> never have to pass the ball against them!
>
> I'm stupid but the gig is OVER for Westfield!
> You'll still beat teams that run the spread
> Offense but who still does that effectively?

You’re right, you are a special kind of stupid, must be a coach at CVHS. Look at all the talent you’ve squandered over the years. Only thing Cville will be licking are the Bulldogs nuts. Take off your homer glasses, your o-line is not
imposing looking at all.

Posted by: Loudoun County Football Fan ()
Date: August 12, 2018 03:59PM

Rock Ridge coach and administration have had enough, and have lodged a complaint against Stone Bridge and Mickey Thompson for their recruiting, poaching, stealing, and taking kids from other schools.

Date: August 12, 2018 05:16PM

Loudoun County Football Fan Wrote:
> Rock Ridge coach and administration have had
> enough, and have lodged a complaint against Stone
> Bridge and Mickey Thompson for their recruiting,
> poaching, stealing, and taking kids from other
> schools.

Totally a waste of time and effort. If the school district doesn't have written documents which proves recruiting, or kids are caught living outside the school boundaries, nothing will happen.

Posted by: Idiot ()
Date: August 12, 2018 09:13PM

gtfo2 Wrote:
> > but
> > > they are far from being 0-10 or even missing
> > > playoffs.
> >
> > If Westfield sucked against St John's, just say
> > it.... 0-38 says that the OL/DL was dominated
> and
> > St John's backed off to get a look at various
> > backups before full squad #2's we're put in.
> Just
> > be glad no one got hurt & you can look forward
> to
> > meeting DaMatha this week.

You definitely are a homer coach or player for one of WF’s rivals. The last few years the mantra is WF is going to have a down season. News for you, it hasn’t happened. They have decent size on the lines, not like the last few years but serviceable. What WF has that you seem to miss is an offense that can pretty much score on any team they’ll face in the regular season this year.

Date: August 12, 2018 10:19PM

Idiot Wrote:
> gtfo2 Wrote:
> -----
> > > but
> > > > they are far from being 0-10 or even
> missing
> > > > playoffs.
> > >
> > > If Westfield sucked against St John's, just
> say
> > > it.... 0-38 says that the OL/DL was dominated
> > and
> > > St John's backed off to get a look at various
> > > backups before full squad #2's we're put in.
> > Just
> > > be glad no one got hurt & you can look
> forward
> > to
> > > meeting DaMatha this week.
>
>
> You definitely are a homer coach or player for one
> of WF’s rivals. The last few years the mantra is
> WF is going to have a down season. News for you,
> it hasn’t happened. They have decent size on the
> lines, not like the last few years but
> serviceable. What WF has that you seem to miss is
> an offense that can pretty much score on any team
> they’ll face in the regular season this year.

Westfield can't score if they don't have the ball. And they won't have the ball if they can't stop the run....With an undersized OL, the Bulldogs will only be able to get off the quick, short passes. Time to start undercutting those routes & getting the pic sixes.

Like I said before, C'ville, Madison and even SoCo are ready to pounce.

Westfield has a good system but without the big boys up front, it's going to be a frustrating season in Chantilly. Sorry, but it's been a nice run.

Posted by: YFYM7 ()
Date: August 13, 2018 06:45AM

For those ready to proclaims WHS demise after a scrimmage against a private school team that is nationally ranked as high as #4 in the NATION,you might be retarded. They will be fine. You’re probably the same retards ready to crown the Cleveland Browns SB champs cuz they won their pre-season game over the Giants.

Posted by: LOCO coach ()
Date: August 13, 2018 09:37AM

I have to agree, there is not 1 public hs in ALL of VA that can hang and not get dominated by a nationally ranked (top 5) PRIVATE SCHOOL program like a St John’s, DeMatha or Gonzaga.

Posted by: bulldog booster ()
Date: August 13, 2018 09:55AM

Westfield is supreme, always has been, always will be.

In fact I hear we are going to have caviar and hickory smoked quail breast in the concessions stand this year.

We will rule like always - sorry all you posers.

Posted by: westfielddadx2 ()
Date: August 13, 2018 10:46AM

bulldog booster Wrote:
> Westfield is supreme, always has been, always will
> be.
>
> In fact I hear we are going to have caviar and
> hickory smoked quail breast in the concessions
> stand this year.
>
> We will rule like always - sorry all you posers.

Finally. Where you been? Thread's just not the same without you trolling.

Perspective. Westfield was dominated in the St. John's scrimmage and anyone trying to say otherwise is delusional. No excuses. An all star team hand picked from every school in Fairfax County would have a difficult time against St. Johns.

Anyone claiming St. John's "let up" at any point in that scrimmage is way off base. Sure, they started subbing but that team and coaches brought it big time on every play. Kudos to them.

Westfield has historically been one of the biggest and most physical teams out there. That has not always been the case the last two seasons. Not sure that totally matters but we'll find out. As someone else pointed out there were a number of teams last season that were bigger and arguably more physical but still went 15-0.

I don't think there is any question that there will be a learning curve with the defense this season with an entirely new defensive line - no one returning. But don't believe this equates to a complete drop off to junk. But sure there is an opportunity for teams to knock them off. I think Lake Braddock, South County, Stonewall, Madison, Patriot, Centreville and West Potomac could all be close games. But all those teams have holes to fill as well.

Posted by: bulldog booster ()
Date: August 13, 2018 11:25AM

Forgot to add....dixie cup party (the tradition lives!!!!) this weekend at the same place, same time

All Bulldogs and related athletic supporters welcomed for this time honored Westfield tradition.

Coach promises to look the other way as usual

Signed,
Your Bulldog Booster social committee

Posted by: 6A Watcher ()
Date: August 13, 2018 12:31PM

Speaking of which, I’d like to read more about CVHS or MHS even LBSS just anyone than the WHS. How’s Haddocks team looking? Year 2 under Counts, can Warhawks make a serious run? Same with Bruins, year 2 will they get off to a better start?

Date: August 13, 2018 01:44PM

...as I mentioned somewhere earlier (pg. 5?) home/away schedule favors the JMHS Warhawks this year. Only other two places last year that got the home crowd out and REALLY wound up were Westfield and Stone Bridge.

The team... well... let's observe that Counts didn't waste his time with that presser a few weeks ago.

Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 25

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.