HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Help me finish my thesis!
Posted by: Grad Student ()
Date: December 07, 2017 09:03AM

It's very difficult finding stories of crimes committed by whites. I need these stories here for my study on how racist rednecks react when confronted with facts that contradict their bigoted views against Blacks.

Please help me scour the internet to find any story of whites acting like niggers, and post them here on FFXU!

Thanks. Now get to work, assholes!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help me finish my thesis!
Posted by: Postdoc ()
Date: December 07, 2017 10:39AM

Lame. Should've focused your study on why the epidemic of black crime is being totally ignored by the media, politicians of both parties, and the hypocritical NFL and BLM.

We can't address a problem until people admit there is one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help me finish my thesis!
Posted by: XUUPJ ()
Date: December 07, 2017 10:49AM

I was willing to help you make whitey look bad in comparison with blacks until the end when you called me and asshole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help me finish my thesis!
Posted by: GOP Sucks ()
Date: December 07, 2017 10:58AM

Nothing worse than some bunch of right-wing dumbfucks trying to act cool.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help me finish my thesis!
Posted by: souI brother #1 ()
Date: December 07, 2017 11:16AM

I'm a white grad school CUNT!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help me finish my thesis!
Posted by: dkn9j ()
Date: December 07, 2017 11:26AM

And I'm a Nigerian princess in need of help in transferring $3.5 million into a bank account in the US.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help me finish my thesis!
Posted by: I’ll fuck you for your meal card ()
Date: December 07, 2017 02:36PM

GMU has become so liberal since those b-ball niggers made it to the final four in 2007!
Does “Robinson scholars” mean anything today?
No!
“Gender studies, African studies, women’s studies....”
Just get an online Ph.D, same thing nowadays....


MAKE SURE WHEN U GRADUATE YOU SPELLBMY NAME CORRECTLY ON MY STARBUCKS CUP!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help me finish my thesis!
Posted by: LOL! ()
Date: December 07, 2017 02:50PM

How the nothing people do carry on!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help me finish my thesis!
Posted by: Gbnye ()
Date: December 07, 2017 11:31PM

More news stories on wiggers everyone! Come on, get busy and post them here if you can find one!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help me finish my thesis!
Posted by: Keep trying ()
Date: December 07, 2017 11:40PM

I miss the Arthur Treacher's stuff. This ain't working.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help me finish my thesis!
Posted by: Cosby says ()
Date: December 08, 2017 01:41PM

As far as troll threads go, this one is the nigger in a room full of Mormons.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help me finish my thesis!
Posted by: puegu ()
Date: December 08, 2017 11:19PM

Grad Student Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's very difficult finding stories of crimes
> committed by whites. I need these stories here
> for my study on how racist rednecks react when
> confronted with facts that contradict their
> bigoted views against Blacks.
>
> Please help me scour the internet to find any
> story of whites acting like niggers, and post them
> here on FFXU!
>
> Thanks. Now get to work, assholes!

I've read a (large) sample of American and European dissertation: many of them are fraudulent - regurgitating information already available (cut and paste) or doing something absolutely ludicrous - like adding a theoretical protein glob to a protein database never having proven the thing can even exist. Similar line of complaint goes for other degrees as well.

Moreso - if your black - I'll keep in mind that since 60 Minutes was on the air (decades ago), all black schools are GUILTY of giving out A's to blacks "FOR BLACK PROGRESS" to insure they "get money" (in the past black colleges were not certified for this reason: however guess what? democrats got that "changed")

Moreso I'll keep in mind that in Europe only 6 years and needed for a doctorate (in USA, 8) (which does not take away from the quality of classes in england, of course)

EVEN MORESO: USA used to have laws (ie before sharon bullova, clinton, obama) that foreign degrees could not transfer in USA because: studies showed they were FRAUDULENT DEGREES with no standards at all - sometimes simply just paper. a doctor from india was, in the past, ILLEGAL and also there is commonwealth / a legal history of USA prosecuting doctors and counties using doctors who's degrees were not legitimately %100 standard / ivy league USA degrees.


And i'll keep in mind when i schooled teachers DOWNGRADED CLASSES if they did too well because



"if everyone had degrees no one would work"


(that is by the way, a good southerner's saying, as some teachers / principle in NVA when I was a kid were true southerners who drove N. to get to work, and were likely as any southerner to say southern sayings)


And don't you fucking forget it.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help me finish my thesis!
Posted by: Derpers gonna derp ()
Date: December 09, 2017 12:18AM

puegu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Grad Student Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It's very difficult finding stories of crimes
> > committed by whites. I need these stories here
> > for my study on how racist rednecks react when
> > confronted with facts that contradict their
> > bigoted views against Blacks.
> >
> > Please help me scour the internet to find any
> > story of whites acting like niggers, and post
> them
> > here on FFXU!
> >
> > Thanks. Now get to work, assholes!
>
> I've read a (large) sample of American and
> European dissertation: many of them are fraudulent
> - regurgitating information already available (cut
> and paste) or doing something absolutely ludicrous
> - like adding a theoretical protein glob to a
> protein database never having proven the thing can
> even exist. Similar line of complaint goes for
> other degrees as well.
>
> Moreso - if your black - I'll keep in mind that
> since 60 Minutes was on the air (decades ago), all
> black schools are GUILTY of giving out A's to
> blacks "FOR BLACK PROGRESS" to insure they "get
> money" (in the past black colleges were not
> certified for this reason: however guess what?
> democrats got that "changed")
>
> Moreso I'll keep in mind that in Europe only 6
> years and needed for a doctorate (in USA, 8)
> (which does not take away from the quality of
> classes in england, of course)
>
> EVEN MORESO: USA used to have laws (ie before
> sharon bullova, clinton, obama) that foreign
> degrees could not transfer in USA because: studies
> showed they were FRAUDULENT DEGREES with no
> standards at all - sometimes simply just paper. a
> doctor from india was, in the past, ILLEGAL and
> also there is commonwealth / a legal history of
> USA prosecuting doctors and counties using doctors
> who's degrees were not legitimately %100 standard
> / ivy league USA degrees.
>


> And i'll keep in mind when i schooled teachers
> DOWNGRADED CLASSES if they did too well because
>


>


> "if everyone had degrees no one would work"
>


> (that is by the way, a good southerner's saying,
> as some teachers / principle in NVA when I was a
> kid were true southerners who drove N. to get to
> work, and were likely as any southerner to say
> southern sayings)
>


> And don't you fucking forget it.
>



Hey Professor,

If you are trying to be intelligent, at least use proper grammar.

"I've read a large ***no parenthesis*** sample of American and European ***dissertations***."


"a legal history of USA prosecuting doctors and counties using doctors who's degrees were not legitimately %100 standard / ivy league USA degrees."

In the "USA", we put the '%" after the number. "Counties"? Are you going for Countries? This whole sentence is a hot mess.

"Moreso - if ***you're*** black"
"Moreso"? Wrong, especially when you're bloviating about intelligence and education.

From Grammarist:
"No matter what we say here, moreso is not fully accepted and is considered wrong by many in the business of making such judgments, so the word is probably best avoided in school papers and other types of formal writing. Dictionaries will probably add it eventually, but that doesn’t mean your teacher or professor won’t lower your grade if you use it."
http://grammarist.com/usage/moreso/

In short, you are not only ignorant. You are a fucking idiot that thinks they are smart. Look in the mirror, you're a derp.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help me finish my thesis!
Posted by: Meghan ()
Date: December 09, 2017 07:06AM

Gbnye Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More news stories on wiggers everyone! Come on,
> get busy and post them here if you can find one!

I found and posted a few more. What do I win?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help me finish my thesis!
Posted by: speak english motherfucker ()
Date: December 09, 2017 10:24AM

Pretty sure Jesse Leeroy Matthew Jr was getting a doctorate in crime at UVA

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help me finish my thesis!
Posted by: Misguided losers ()
Date: December 09, 2017 10:32AM

puegu Wrote:
> ...that is by the way, a good southerner's saying,as some teachers / principle in
> NVA when I was a kid were true southerners who drove N. to get to work, and were
> likely as any southerner to say southern sayings.

White Southerners: Dragging down humanity since the 1600's.

By the way, it's "principal".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help me finish my thesis!
Posted by: Megan the GMU Gash ()
Date: December 09, 2017 12:03PM

Arthur Treacher's for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help me finish my thesis!
Posted by: XTJLB ()
Date: December 09, 2017 12:05PM

Misguided losers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> puegu Wrote:
> > ...that is by the way, a good southerner's
> saying,as some teachers / principle in
> > NVA when I was a kid were true southerners
>


> White Southerners: Dragging down humanity since
> the 1600's.
>
> By the way, it's "principal".
Attachments:
hes-not-wrong-you-know.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********         **  ********  **    **  **     ** 
 **     **        **     **     **   **   **     ** 
 **     **        **     **     **  **    **     ** 
 **     **        **     **     *****     ********* 
 **     **  **    **     **     **  **    **     ** 
 **     **  **    **     **     **   **   **     ** 
 ********    ******      **     **    **  **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.