HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tim Kaine's Thanksgiving Message
Posted by: Tim 2018 ()
Date: November 23, 2017 05:56PM

Like many Americans, I'll be spending tomorrow reflecting on all of the blessings in life that I'm thankful for. And there's so much: Of course, I am thankful every day for my wife Anne (we'll be celebrating our 33rd wedding anniversary on Friday!) and for our whole family. Our family grew this year as our oldest son Nat got married. And I am deeply, continually grateful for all those who aren't spending this holiday with their families because they're serving our country abroad.

But there's another thing I'm thankful for, too, that's been on my mind lately: resilience. Here in Virginia and around the country, Americans have shown such incredible resilience over the past year. There's no pretending it's been an easy one. Millions of people have had to worry time and again what may happen if they lose access to health coverage. With the outbursts of hateful speech we've seen both online and in our neighborhoods, many folks have feared for their safety, and that of their kids. And certainly, in a time when the president spends his mornings composing name-calling tweets, we have all shared some concern for our future. But amidst all of that, we have found real hope, and unmistakable resilience.

After the tragic events in Charlottesville in August, the Heather Heyer Foundation was formed to give financial assistance to young people who are passionate about civil rights and social justice. What an incredible way to honor Heather's life and her dreams. And after President Trump announced an end to the DACA program, worrying the families of nearly 800,000 immigrants who came to this country as children, organizations like United We Dream sprang into action with responses like nationwide walkouts to defend DREAMers.

The American people don't get knocked down easily -- and if we do, we get right back up again and keep fighting for what we believe in. And that determination, that resilience, is something that inspires me every day. When I go to work in the Senate, it's not for me. It's for those people who feel afraid or disappointed, but keep pushing ahead to build the life they want for their kids and grandkids.

So tomorrow, between the turkey and the pies, I hope you'll join me in taking a few moments to think about all of the good in our country, and the power of that goodness to pave the way for a bright holiday season and new year.

I wish a very happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones.

Keep resisting,

Tim Kaine

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tim Kaine's Thanksgiving Message
Posted by: Liberals are hate mongers ()
Date: November 23, 2017 05:59PM

Keep resisting? Wow, liberals are still butthurt. Lolz!

Posted by: Antifa Linwood ()
Date: November 23, 2017 06:08PM

Worry about keeping your son out of jail, faggots!

Posted by: Advice to T Kaine ()
Date: November 23, 2017 07:55PM

Timmy Kaine needs to keep his hands off young boys.

Posted by: Resisting ()
Date: November 23, 2017 09:53PM

The pathetic nature of kaines words speak for themselves.
The really sad part is the large number of self-hating liberals that find his drivel real.
So sad to be you,Libchimps.

Posted by: Timmy the cuck ()
Date: November 23, 2017 10:02PM

Attachments:
zs5o2lldzszz.jpg

Posted by: 3rd prize winner ()
Date: November 23, 2017 10:06PM

Is that the third prize winner of the marginally attractive dye award?
Maybe not.I thought she/it was famous.

Posted by: Dyke ()
Date: November 23, 2017 10:07PM

Spell check error.
Totally dyke!

Posted by: Oddjob ()
Date: November 23, 2017 10:23PM

This crap just makes it more obvious the whole Cville debacle was set up by dispicable politicians for their own selfish interests.

Fuck you Timmy you fucking weird looking little bitch.

Posted by: This Is The First Time I Ever ()
Date: November 23, 2017 10:55PM

Saw a politician put out a holiday message and say shitty things about the President of the United States.

F Tim Kaine he's rotten to the core because he's a fruit from the tree of scum

Posted by: Lil' Timmy Kaine ()
Date: November 23, 2017 11:08PM

Senator Kaine hardly represents my needs as a constituent. Resist? Resist what? That's just a code-word for the Liberal party to keep up their fight. It's hardly something that all Virginia citizens could latch onto in the sense that it would benefit them.

I wonder when his son "Woody" is going to be sentenced? I see he noted that one son got married this year and Mr. and Mrs. Kaine will be celebrating 33 years of marriage, but no mention of Woody. I guess keeping him in Minnesota is like keeping him out of mind so it won't meddle in the daily politics of Senator Kaine.

Posted by: And Yet He ()
Date: November 23, 2017 11:17PM

Speaks hateful speech as he himself delivers a holiday hate speech towards the President.

A Holiday Message of Hate From the Senator from Virginia toward those Virginians that voted for the President and disagree with the Senator on policy

Posted by: Another one? ()
Date: November 23, 2017 11:29PM

Tim Kaine - Another sexual abuser?

Posted by: Nittany ()
Date: November 24, 2017 06:51AM

Another one? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tim Kaine - Another sexual abuser?

Probably along the lines of Jerry Sandusky.

Posted by: Tom Kaine wife ()
Date: November 24, 2017 08:13AM

What a hambeast! Wife Tim kaine fugly and fattt
No wonder he do t wanna stay home!
PENCE shut his Azzzzzzz down in the debates!
More PENCE, less race traitors like nigger lover kaine.
Whites from Richmond that coddle negro vote? Treasonous!
Sic semper tyranis

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.