HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Muslim Teen Being Harassed Online After Teacher Pulled Off Her Hijab, Group Says
Posted by: NBC4 NEWS ()
Date: November 21, 2017 05:21PM

IS THIS US?

Muslim Teen Being Harassed Online After Teacher Pulled Off Her Hijab, Group Says

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Muslim-Teenager-Faces-Cyberbullying-After-Hijab-Incident-Civil-Rights-Group-Says-459139503.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Muslim Teen Being Harassed Online After Teacher Pulled Off Her Hijab, Group Says
Posted by: YEUTH ()
Date: November 21, 2017 05:37PM

Here we go, the CAIR is as bad as the Rainbow Coalition and Al Sharpton.

They all hop on anything that will help justify their existence.

Time for this girl to transfer to Prince William County.

Call mom, the Mosque and then the CAIR gets involved. I highly doubt much of what has been reported so far, there have been a few witnesses that say things happened a bit differently than what has been reported.

Re: Muslim Teen Being Harassed Online After Teacher Pulled Off Her Hijab, Group Says
Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: November 21, 2017 05:54PM

Bring the muzzie to us. This will be her safe space.

Posted by: PR or "AIR" is not their Forte ()
Date: November 21, 2017 06:03PM

What does an attention whore expect to happen?
CAIR is just trying to bring in more bucks and exploit the situation to advance their agenda.

At this point, the tide is turning and they are looking almost as bad as this self-absorbed, misguided student.

This is a case of a mole hill trying to appear as a mountain.

Her faith has nothing to do with it. It is rule breaking and consequences and I suppose from now one FCPS will have a stricter policy about touching clothing or accidentally brushing past students and making accidental contact.

She want to make this about her head covering.

CAIR wants to make this about "rights violations".

If people who read the story feel so badly towards Muslims, then the Council of American Islamic Relations isn't do a very good job at promoting those relations.

Posted by: CAIRerrist ()
Date: November 21, 2017 06:05PM

Yep and who cairs?
LOL

Posted by: Fjshks ()
Date: November 21, 2017 06:25PM

Ffxu has been relatively easy on this girl. The twitter posts have been worse, which is shocking bc they are not anonymous.

It's her own doing. We're actually a very forgiving society and if she just backed down or apologized for her share of mistakes in the situation, most people would forgive and forget. She has lawyers I'm sure so there's no chance she says anything at this point. The lawyers also are not going to advise her of what's best for her, just what will get them their max dollars and if she admits any fault, no lawsuit.

Both sides shared fault but his was unintentional. Hers was an intentional mishandling of the situation and although I won't go as far as saying she deserves it, she made her bed, he didn't.

Posted by: CAIR are terrorists ()
Date: November 21, 2017 06:27PM

Fuck CAIR and fuck sand niggers!!!!!

Posted by: Hock Hollah ()
Date: November 21, 2017 06:36PM

Most anti-Mooslim claims are fake.

Hock hollah hollah hock hock hollah hock

Posted by: PWC Resident ()
Date: November 21, 2017 06:39PM

We don't want that piece of sand nigger trash here. She's yours - keep her or kill her.

Posted by: hf34v ()
Date: November 21, 2017 06:54PM

personally i'd leave a negative comment on the teacher's employee record

however: being mistreated by so many teachers i'd be a little biased toward doing that anyway!

Posted by: elunc ()
Date: November 21, 2017 06:55PM

I'd repeat these teachers are paid babysitter and not always qualified for it.

However, if rumors are true, not all babysitting is what it should be.

Posted by: UGCUC ()
Date: November 21, 2017 06:57PM

Fjshks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The lawyers also are
> not going to advise her of what's best for her,
> just what will get them their max dollars and if
> she admits any fault, no lawsuit.

So freaking true, Lawyers are not interested in anything other than billable hours and percentages of settlements!!

This girl is nothing by an attention whore anyway, look at all the Twitter crap and I have not even see her Facebook junk. She thinks she is so hot, all the fake modesty and Muslim crap is just a crutch and she it hiding behind Allah.

Hell its a head scarf, not like the teacher took off her top or pants. Doubt it was an intentional incident and this girl blew this crap way out of proportion and is ruining a teachers career and any classmates that had this teacher and liked him are no screwed.

This is not the last we will hear about this girl, she will make national headlines in the next few years for not good reasons.

Posted by: soul brother#1 ()
Date: November 22, 2017 12:34AM

Another Pakistani that needs the BBC.
After I stretch her out I will give her a strong Nation of Islam name like “Khadijah”

Whites are a shrinking minority’s like thei small penises

Posted by: My Kids Favorite Teacher ()
Date: November 22, 2017 12:57AM

Sad, my son had him last year and intentionally again this year as he was his favorite teacher. His friends felt the same way.

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: November 22, 2017 01:18AM

­

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2017 07:57PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: Fact Checker1 ()
Date: November 22, 2017 09:25AM

They shroud do like the glorious Israeli do and demolish this little shit stains house...ship her back to the land of pagans.

Muhammad was a pedo...that's a fact.

Date: November 22, 2017 04:44PM

soul brother#1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another Pakistani that needs the BBC.
> After I stretch her out I will give her a strong
> Nation of Islam name like “Khadijah”
>
> Whites are a shrinking minority’s like thei
> small penises

Lol. Keep thinking that smelly paki ;-)
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Game on ()
Date: November 22, 2017 05:51PM

What's the line on CAIR vs NAACP in this contest? Which divisive hate-group wins?

Posted by: Back Next Week ()
Date: November 22, 2017 06:22PM

He will be back next week since the investigation proved he was innocent.

Posted by: one lucky black ()
Date: November 22, 2017 06:49PM

if that was a white teacher, he would not be coming back!

Posted by: CommonSense ()
Date: November 22, 2017 07:04PM

If she had been wearing this one, the niggers would have taken care of the issue much sooner.
Attachments:
download.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.