HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ultrasonic Devices
Posted by: Just Curious ()
Date: November 20, 2017 10:02PM

Does Fairfax County have any regulations about the use of ultrasonic devices?

My next-door neighbor has been using this device because the high-pitched noise is heard right through the wall of the side of the house, and it is not one of those rinky dinky battery operated ones, but running off of electricity. Could they be aiming it directly at my house, and if so, why?

Would like to know if any legal options can be considered, since this person is a very arrogant person.

Many thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ultrasonic Devices
Posted by: Gink ()
Date: November 20, 2017 10:06PM

Just Curious Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it is not one of those rinky dinky battery operated
> ones, but running off of electricity.


You do know that batteries in fact contain electricity, right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ultrasonic Devices
Posted by: dnkuj ()
Date: November 21, 2017 01:01AM

it would be a death penalty

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ultrasonic Devices
Posted by: ppvxx ()
Date: November 21, 2017 01:02AM

the high pitched noise is due to breathing too many fumes

stop breathing paint fumes idiot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ultrasonic Devices
Posted by: Your Neighbor ()
Date: November 23, 2017 07:49AM

Just Curious Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does Fairfax County have any regulations about the
> use of ultrasonic devices?
>
> My next-door neighbor has been using this device
> because the high-pitched noise is heard right
> through the wall of the side of the house, and it
> is not one of those rinky dinky battery operated
> ones, but running off of electricity. Could they
> be aiming it directly at my house, and if so, why?
>
>
> Would like to know if any legal options can be
> considered, since this person is a very arrogant
> person.
>
> Many thanks.

You getting headaches yet? Good!!!! Just a technique I learned in Cuba to irritate the hell outta an asshat neighbor. Enjoy and don't worry and the brain cancer - it will take years to show up!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ultrasonic Devices
Posted by: what> ()
Date: November 23, 2017 10:52AM

Your Neighbor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just Curious Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Does Fairfax County have any regulations about
> the
> > use of ultrasonic devices?
> >
> > My next-door neighbor has been using this
> device
> > because the high-pitched noise is heard right
> > through the wall of the side of the house, and
> it
> > is not one of those rinky dinky battery
> operated
> > ones, but running off of electricity. Could
> they
> > be aiming it directly at my house, and if so,
> why?
> >
> >
> > Would like to know if any legal options can be
> > considered, since this person is a very
> arrogant
> > person.
> >
> > Many thanks.
>
> You getting headaches yet? Good!!!! Just a
> technique I learned in Cuba to irritate the hell
> outta an asshat neighbor. Enjoy and don't worry
> and the brain cancer - it will take years to show
> up!

Why do you think OP is the asshat? Sounds like you're an asshat, and I'm VERTY glad to living next to you. Douche.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ultrasonic Devices
Posted by: bruem ()
Date: December 03, 2017 11:15PM

Maybe the county has regulations about the sound crossing over property boundaries.

Good Luck in dealing with this tool neighbor of yours!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **        **     **  **      **  ********  **    ** 
 **        **     **  **  **  **     **     **   **  
 **        **     **  **  **  **     **     **  **   
 **        **     **  **  **  **     **     *****    
 **        **     **  **  **  **     **     **  **   
 **        **     **  **  **  **     **     **   **  
 ********   *******    ***  ***      **     **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.