HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BREAKING NEWS! Gruden to be fired on Monday morning. Skins to name interim head coach on Monday afternoon.
Posted by: Inside source in Ashburn ()
Date: November 19, 2017 05:03PM

I do not know if Jay is officially fired already or if it will happen on the plane ride home or early on Monday morning but he is out of here.
Interim head coach to be named on Monday afternoon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Gruden to be fired on Monday morning. Skins to name interim head coach on Monday afternoon.
Posted by: Danny Snyder ()
Date: November 19, 2017 05:10PM

Bill Callahan will be my next hand puppet!

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Gruden to be fired on Monday morning. Skins to name interim head coach on Monday afternoon.
Posted by: Jerry Sandusky ()
Date: November 19, 2017 05:21PM

Sandusky is getting released from jail. Great coach with a great "Hands On Approach".

Posted by: Dan Snyderburg ()
Date: November 19, 2017 05:46PM

Sandusky is good at "Plugging up the Holes" on defense.

Posted by: We'll see ()
Date: November 19, 2017 06:01PM

We'll see if this report is true, but the Redskins are struggling with injuries and I don't know how much of that is Jay Gruden's responsibility. Besides, we all know the biggest problem with the franchise is the owner. Until there's a change at the top, the Redskins won't improve anytime soon. Even a proven winner like Joe Gibbs wasn't able to turn the Redskins around during his second stint with the team.

Posted by: Gruden WTF? ()
Date: November 19, 2017 06:02PM

I wish.
I know how to tell the team to take the field goal and win the game.
Can I get paid $5 million a year?

Posted by: Working my man ()
Date: November 19, 2017 06:15PM

Make sure they leave Ben Kotwica here. We like seeing his dick on TV on the sidelines every year.

Posted by: Need to change ()
Date: November 19, 2017 06:25PM

He won't be fired until the end of the season. 4 seasons and out is Snyder's MO

Posted by: Out of the ordinary ()
Date: November 19, 2017 07:11PM

On the other hand, this would be an unusual week for the Redskins to fire a coach since they have to get ready for a Thursday night game against the New York Giants.

Posted by: n3f9w ()
Date: November 20, 2017 06:19AM

Need to change Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He won't be fired until the end of the season. 4
> seasons and out is Snyder's MO

What season is this?

Posted by: Skinssucksballs ()
Date: November 20, 2017 08:16AM

It's about time they are not going any where with him as the head coach.

Posted by: Well Christ ()
Date: November 20, 2017 11:55AM

Is he gone yet? I hope so - we need to get on with the next clusterfuck.

Posted by: Wait - Not Yet ()
Date: November 20, 2017 12:19PM

n3f9w Wrote:
> Need to change Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He won't be fired until the end of the season.
> 4
> > seasons and out is Snyder's MO
>
> What season is this?

He signed a 5 year contract in Jan 2014, so this is his 4th season coaching the Redskins. Earlier this year he was signed to a 2 year contract extension, so I doubt they will fire him at the end of this season.

Posted by: OP. ()
Date: November 21, 2017 07:32AM

They will fire him today. 11/21

Posted by: Sammy B ()
Date: November 21, 2017 07:46AM

They need more players like Swearinger. He plays the whole game and has a winning attitude. Without a solid pass rush it is impossible to guard a receiver who is running all over the field but he seems to do it.

Posted by: Snyders sock puppet ()
Date: November 21, 2017 08:09AM

Who's next?

Posted by: Billy Bush ()
Date: November 21, 2017 10:03AM

Dig up Sean Taylor’s rotting corpse

Posted by: Fired? ()
Date: November 21, 2017 07:02PM

Inside source in Ashburn Wrote:
> I do not know if Jay is officially fired already
> or if it will happen on the plane ride home or
> early on Monday morning but he is out of here.
> Interim head coach to be named on Monday
> afternoon.
Attachments:
IMG_7949.GIF

Posted by: Attack of the Clones ()
Date: November 21, 2017 07:05PM

Billy Bush Wrote:
> Dig up Sean Taylor’s rotting corpse

You mean take his DNA and clone him, RIGHT?

Posted by: Working my man ()
Date: November 21, 2017 08:47PM

Still waiting for the news of the firing.

Date: November 22, 2017 01:04PM

They will fire him today. 11/22

Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: November 22, 2017 08:29PM

Still waiting for the news of the firing.

Posted by: Don't hold your breath ()
Date: November 22, 2017 09:43PM

It'll probably happen about the same time Trump does what he said he'd do.

Date: November 23, 2017 09:06AM

They will fire him today. 11/23

Posted by: The Midget ()
Date: November 23, 2017 10:35AM

As I promised OP three weeks ago, I will fire him the first day that OP fails to take my load in his mouth and swallow.

Date: November 23, 2017 12:22PM

I'm still HORNY for ZORNY!!!!!!!

Date: November 24, 2017 07:19AM

They will fire him today. 11/24

Posted by: Jimmy Johnson ()
Date: November 24, 2017 08:11AM

Jimmy Johnson name floating around as coach.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.