HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My neighbor has had a mattress and box spring on the curb in front of his house for over a week!
Posted by: city of Fairfax resident ()
Date: November 19, 2017 08:15AM

The neighbor is a brown person but not a Muzzie, maybe hindu or whatever. My wife says I should just call the city and report the neighbor for being out of compliance with city ordinance but I would like to handle it differently. I would like to walk over there and say "NOBODY WANTS TO LOOK AT YOUR FILTHY SHIT STAINED MATTRESS OUT ON THE STREET YOU FUCKING SELFISH PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT! EITHER REMOVE THAT FUCKING MATTRESS AND BOX SPRING NOW OR BETTER YET MOVE YOURSELF BACK TO WHATEVER SHITHOLE ASSFUCK COUNTRY YOU CAME FROM WHERE THAT KIND OF SHIT IS ACCEPTABLE."
Which way should I go with this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My neighbor has had a mattress and box spring on the curb in front of his house for over a week!
Posted by: MAGA home ()
Date: November 19, 2017 09:03AM

Go with option 2. Your neighbor will appreciate that you did not report him like a cowardly bitch would do.

Re: My neighbor has had a mattress and box spring on the curb in front of his house for over a week!
Posted by: Answerer of OP questions ()
Date: November 19, 2017 09:49AM

Point it out to some HS kids. They'll pick up the stuff and take it to whatever place in the woods they go to drink and use drugs.

Posted by: neighborhood watcher ()
Date: November 19, 2017 10:12AM

Somebody might be able to use that mattress.
Attachments:
mattress.jpg

Posted by: Get a life moran ()
Date: November 19, 2017 10:16AM

One whole week?? The humanity!

Posted by: Another Thought ()
Date: November 19, 2017 10:27AM

Get some rope and tie it to your wife's back.

Posted by: decent neighbor ()
Date: November 19, 2017 10:30AM

Maybe it is a craigslist curb alert.

Posted by: Problem Solver ()
Date: November 19, 2017 10:34AM

Gas+match= problem solved
Attachments:
IMG_7998.JPG

Posted by: GerryTardin' ()
Date: November 19, 2017 11:01AM

decent neighbor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe it is a craigslist curb alert.

I think the OP should make it a Craigslist alert. It would go fast.

Or, option #2 would be to set it ablaze as suggested.

That'll teach 'em.

Posted by: Burn baby burn ()
Date: November 20, 2017 12:11AM

Problem Solver Wrote:
> Gas+match= problem solved

But then you might get prosecuted for arson plus whatever other charges the state Dept. of Environmental Quality can drum up against you.

Date: November 22, 2017 10:06AM

Muslims are the most filthy perverts to ever roam the earth.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: JKDude ()
Date: November 22, 2017 10:27AM

Had a problem like that. I filled out a form on the fairfax county website. The next day the problem was solved. Not sure if it was me or they just took care of it.

Posted by: Viennese ()
Date: November 23, 2017 07:37AM

OP, are you sure you're not in the town of Vienna? Mattresses are a protected species in Vienna. Citizens are encouraged to collect and display them in their yards to honor the industry that made Vienna famous.

Posted by: Bill Nye ()
Date: November 23, 2017 09:19AM

There is an EZ way to find out who reported you anonymously to ffx co zoning.
ESP if they used the online form!
My coworker kept getting harassed by zoning and found out it was his next door neighbor

Posted by: 1 day loll ()
Date: November 23, 2017 09:27AM

JKDude Wrote:
> Had a problem like that. I filled out a form on
> the fairfax county website. The next day the
> problem was solved. Not sure if it was me or they
> just took care of it.

They just took care of it. The incompetent county workers can't even change a light bulb in one day.

Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: November 23, 2017 10:15AM

Easy way to take care if something like that: Put a sign on it reading, "FOR SALE! $50 CASH TAKES IT! KNOCK ON DOOR!" I guarantee that it'll be gone within an hour!

Worked for a friend of mine in Springfield when nobody would take the bookcases he offered for free...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.