HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3
Incident at LAKE BRADDOCK HIGH SCHOOL
Posted by: Yasmine ()
Date: November 15, 2017 07:03PM

So my hijab was ripped off my head today. By a teacher I appreciated and valued.I was in a middle of a conversation with my friend and HE came from behind me and pulled it off. Then he says “Oh your hair is so pretty” and tries to play it off like it’s a joke. When clearly he should know better because HE’S a grown ass man and shouldn’t even be touching students. I felt so infuriated, upset, and mostly shocked because he did this to me

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Incident at LAKE BRADDOCK HIGH SCHOOL
Posted by: High jab ()
Date: November 15, 2017 07:15PM

A: You are not a high jab wearing female.

B: If you were a high jab wearing female, you would not speak in that manner.

C: If you are a high jab wearing female, bring me my sandals and bake my bread.

Posted by: ProbabblyHeLikesYou Oh No ()
Date: November 15, 2017 07:16PM

Talk with him about it and ask him not to do this again.
If he does it again, then go to the administrators and on up.

He probably either wasn't thinking clearly or just curious about your hair for some reason, but I agree it is not becoming of a teacher to treat any student like this.

Posted by: M.Atta ()
Date: November 15, 2017 07:45PM

That teacher should have a plane crashed into his house...motherfucking infidel.

Posted by: Forgive and forget ()
Date: November 15, 2017 08:08PM

Yes how dare anyone remove another's Hijab?

Oh I forgot the muslim community is not big on forgiveness.

Posted by: matcoatsacid ()
Date: November 15, 2017 10:42PM

Send an email to the regional assistant superintendent telling her of your experience in detail
https://www.fcps.edu/department/region-4

Posted by: Sieiendksnx ()
Date: November 15, 2017 10:43PM

This is made up. Nice try.

Posted by: Candace Love ()
Date: November 16, 2017 01:17PM

This teacher is a well respected teacher
Has a good reputation
He has worked with the county many years
His class is the showcase FCPS
He had been teacher of the week

From my understanding he does not allow hoodies or caps in his classroom
When he pulled the student hoodie off he accidentally pulled the hijab
He meant no malice
He offers his apologies to student and her family

After all his years of service to the county and receiving so many accolades he had been terminated - just leaving je that

Posted by: LBFan ()
Date: November 16, 2017 01:40PM

What's really wrong here is the entitlement of this student. So the teacher tugged on her hijab when the hoodie came down. Ooops sorry. He wouldn't do that again I'm positive. She takes to social media using "snatched off my hijab" and doesn't say anything else and it becomes a feeding frenzy of mess. How about the girl stops talking in class and doesn't wear a hoodie? I see his rights being trampled back in this. All good teachers quit because kids are entitled and threatening. Where will we be? Admin offered a mediation time for her to speak with him but she hits twitter? Bring in the lawyers.

Posted by: TheDays ()
Date: November 16, 2017 01:50PM

I guess I should sue the county for not letting me wear a Redskin's ball-cap in school when I was a kid.... The Skins might suck, but they're more realistic than any 'god' that this brainwashed troll is following.

Posted by: ryan ()
Date: November 16, 2017 01:56PM

you must be a 60+ year old white far right neo nazi headass

Posted by: More questions ()
Date: November 16, 2017 02:04PM

Wait til one of these muzzies blows up a school with explosives under one of those "religious garments".

Posted by: Itsover ()
Date: November 16, 2017 02:21PM

Tweet right in over and tell this girl to stop spreading lies.

Posted by: Wellllll ()
Date: November 16, 2017 03:09PM

Someone name the teacher.

Posted by: Hijjjjjjjab ()
Date: November 16, 2017 03:13PM

Wow....can’t beleive we are going to lose on of the best teachers we have over this bullshit. She said he assaulted her which is totally not true, there we tons of us that saw what happened. Just wow.

Posted by: Realperson ()
Date: November 16, 2017 03:21PM

Teacher?

Posted by: Shake my damn head ()
Date: November 16, 2017 03:27PM

Hijjjjjjjab Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow....can’t beleive we are going to lose on of
> the best teachers we have over this bullshit. She
> said he assaulted her which is totally not true,
> there we tons of us that saw what happened. Just
> wow.

Ripping off a sacred garment is bullshit? What if was a Jewish kid's yarmulke? Or pulled off a crucifix necklace? He or she shouldn't be touching a student in the first place. If the Muslim girl had a hoodie or a cap on in school, you go to them and ask them to remove it, you don't take it off. Any teacher too stupid to know you shouldn't touch a student unnecessarily should be disciplined anyways.

Posted by: My Sons Teacher ()
Date: November 16, 2017 03:28PM

He was my son's favorite teacher and my son said it was total bullshit. It's his policy not to wear hats/hoodies in his class now this cunt is turning it into some anti Muslim bullshit. Fucking Muslims ruin everything, get out of our country, we don't want you here.

Posted by: Yasmine Submit to Jesus ()
Date: November 16, 2017 03:29PM

Sue the school and sue anyone who threatens this man.

So the OP is full of shit!
Not surprising either. Another thing muslims haven't proved themselves to be godd at : "Telling the damn Truth!"

Fail on Fporgiveness.

Fail on Telling the Truth.

Reminds me of when some mid-eastern women jammed her break on in Springfield years ago after we had a green arrow. I was just arriving to the i-section, she began turning left .. it had just rained for the 1st time in 10 days or so .. the roads were slick .. so mid way into her turn on a green arrow turning yellow .. she stops suddenly!

She's already out in the intersection a few yards, then jammed on her breaks.
My car slid a ways and barely tapped her back bumper.

She get out with 3 of her daughters all yelling and searing at me.
I could not find a scratch on her bumper.

She called the FD and the Police ... then sues my insurance company ..

Each of the 4 occupants had their own INDIVIDUAL CHIROPRACTOR and sues my insurance company.

After pictures I took at the accident were submitted, the suit was dropped.

Posted by: Sandniggers Suck Ass ()
Date: November 16, 2017 03:35PM

This is one of the many reasons nobody in the world likes Muslim sandniggers.

Posted by: .jwidhwnjs ()
Date: November 16, 2017 03:42PM

I hope you know what you did and how your need for attention just ruined his life

Posted by: She is a Muslim ()
Date: November 16, 2017 03:47PM

.jwidhwnjs Wrote:
> I hope you know what you did and how your need for
> attention just ruined his life

She is a Muslim dune coon, she is happy she ruined his life.

Posted by: All lies!!! ()
Date: November 16, 2017 03:47PM

He didn’t rip it off!!!!! Let’s start with the truth and go from there!!!!!
This is all Muslim bullshit to further the claim of white hate. Well fuck yeah,
we gonna hate when make up lying bullshit to get attention!!!

Posted by: Fjshsp ()
Date: November 16, 2017 03:52PM

Yasmine Wrote:
> So my hijab was ripped off my head today. By a
> teacher I appreciated and valued.I was in a middle
> of a conversation with my friend and HE came from
> behind me and pulled it off. Then he says “Oh
> your hair is so pretty” and tries to play it off
> like it’s a joke. When clearly he should know
> better because HE’S a grown ass man and
> shouldn’t even be touching students. I felt so
> infuriated, upset, and mostly shocked because he
> did this to me

Yasmine, seems to me like other people said you were wearing a hoodie too and either he didn't mean to touch your hijab or he thought your hijab was a hoodie. He should know never to touch a student in this day and age but you are going to ruin this guy's life over a dumb mistake?

Stop being so god damn sensitive. No one gives a shit about your hair. Yeah he tried to play it off as a joke, it was probably super awkward for him. And thanks for making a national incident out of this. I'm so glad my real estate taxes will get to be used now for your college education or whatever shit you plan to spend it on once you probably win a law suit over this bc everyone is so damn sensitive.

Posted by: Teacher Isn't White ()
Date: November 16, 2017 03:53PM

All lies!!! Wrote:
> He didn’t rip it off!!!!! Let’s start with the
> truth and go from there!!!!!
> This is all Muslim bullshit to further the claim
> of white hate. Well fuck yeah,
> we gonna hate when make up lying bullshit to get
> attention!!!

The teacher in question is black.

Posted by: LBSS Girl ()
Date: November 16, 2017 03:53PM

It was Mr. Saunders, who everybody knows and adores. She’ll suffer social suicide if she doesnt back off.

Posted by: All lies!!! ()
Date: November 16, 2017 03:57PM

White hate, black hate, we’ll just call it American hate. They always trying to act so damn oppressed here. Then leave!

Posted by: Stupid Muzzie Cunt ()
Date: November 16, 2017 03:57PM

LBSS Girl Wrote:
> It was Mr. Saunders, who everybody knows and
> adores. She’ll suffer social suicide if she
> doesnt back off.

Everyone probably hates this Muzzie cunt already so she doesn't give a shit.

Posted by: From the Bunker ()
Date: November 16, 2017 04:03PM

Dear Lake Braddock Parents and Guardians,

As you know, we continuously strive to create a positive learning environment at Lake Braddock Secondary School, and this week we regrettably had an incident that failed to live up to those standards. There has been a significant amount of discussion about this incident on social media and it has also drawn the attention of local media.

LBSS and FCPS take the rights and responsibilities of students seriously, and expect a high level of professionalism from our staff at all times. In this case, a teacher's actions were inappropriate and the school has apologized to the student and the student's family. Please know that a full investigation is being conducted.

I want to reinforce that we celebrate the diversity of our students and families, it is a strength of our school. Our staff and counselors are available to assist any student that wants to discuss their feelings or emotions regarding the incident.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school office.

Thank you,

David Thomas
Principal

Posted by: Fucking Attention Whore Muslim ()
Date: November 16, 2017 04:06PM

Everyday the Muslims make me hate them even more. Get them all the fuck out, they ruin every country they infest. Look at France and Sweden now.

Posted by: The irony!!! ()
Date: November 16, 2017 04:18PM

Sitting around laughing at the irony in this situation. I think we can all agree that this was an accident, regardless of whether or not he should have touched her. So going on the fact that the removal of the hijab was an accident, shouldn’t she be willing to forgive him, as that is one of the hallmarks of the Muslim faith? Instead, she goes straight to Twitter, turns this into national news and threatens to get justice for herself. What’s justice here? This clearly has attention-seeking written all over it. And reporters will be wetting themselves trying to sensationalize this shit. She’s sooooo Muslim that getting her hijab accidentally pulled off is the end of the world, but not Muslim enough to forgive the teacher that made an err in judgement. Things that make you go, hmmmmm.

Posted by: Please, Yasmine ()
Date: November 16, 2017 04:19PM

Yasmine,

You are a smart and intelligent young lady. You were wearing a hooded sweatshirt (against Mr. Saunder's classroom policy and school policy) over your hajib. You have to take responsibility for that. You know Mr. Saunders is a good person. He has allowed you to eat lunch in his room with your friends for a very long time. He wasn't out to hurt you or embarass you. Your tweet says he "ripped it off" Your head. You know he didn't do that. It slipped when he was removing the hood from your sweatshirt.

One could argue that he should not have done that and asked you to do it yourself, understood.

Your tweet has caused a national spotlight on a sutuation that was a mistake. People make mistakes. People learn from mistakes. Unfortunately now, because you are unwilling to discuss what happened with him, he may lose his job. He isn't a monster. He didn't commit a hate crime. He over-stepped and I'm sure feels really really bad about it because I know he cares about you and respects you.

Yasmine, you have the power to be gracious, accepting and forgiving to heal from this and not ruin a good man's life. Mistakes are inevitable. You will make your share of them in life, too. Please do the right thing for yourself, Mr. Saunders and the school you love as well. Bring peace to this situation for everyone involved.

Posted by: The Monster ()
Date: November 16, 2017 04:33PM

The monster is this attention seeking Muslim cunt ruining this great teachers career because she want attention.

Posted by: sandres got bank ()
Date: November 16, 2017 04:38PM

Saunders, Lesmond M $99,618 Technology Education Tchr, HS

Posted by: No Harm done, Lawsuit ()
Date: November 16, 2017 04:39PM

I feel very bad for Mr. Saunders. He must be going through a lot of stress right now.
An accident happens and he is demonized.
How sad.

It is high time this kind of thing come to an end in our culture.
We should not tolerate these kind of wildly exaggerated accusations and aspersions .
There seems to be many witnesses to what happened. I am hopeful enough will come forward and truthfully confess what they DID see.

If not, I support Mr. Saunders 100 percent in standing up for himself legally and with action and suit. If this in fact results in his termination, he should absolutely fight this in court, not only for his own sake, but to set a precedent so that others will not fall victim to this kind of lousy absurdity of falsely accusing one of intentional wrong doing and then blowing it up all of the internet.

Let's resize the mountain back to it's REAL state, which is a molehill .. an accidental molehill .. which never hurt anyone.

Posted by: Exploiting a NON-Crisis? ()
Date: November 16, 2017 04:48PM

WTOP article says CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations) is playing this one up pretty good.
What a political football this has already become.

HATE CRIME?? Really??

CAIR said that they “welcomed” the decision to place the teacher on leave, “but further disciplinary action needs to be taken based on the results of the investigation into this disturbing incident,” National Executive Director Nihad Awad said in a statement.

CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper said that a similar incident in Tennessee cost a teacher a job. “It’s really a disturbing phenomenon, that people going to school, going about their daily lives, are now subject to this kind of harassment and attack. … This is happening nationwide, and should be addressed with a nationwide response.”

Hooper said that removing a student’s hijab is “similar to removing somebody’s shirt or pants or any other article of clothing that works to provide modesty for that individual. It’s an extremely disturbing kind of religious insult and offense, and it’s something that no student, or anyone in our society, should be subjected to.”

He added that such an attack “could be considered a hate crime.” He added that he hoped the school system would make the incident “a teaching moment.” CAIR has reached out to the student’s family, but hasn’t heard back yet.

Source: WTOP

Posted by: I Hate Muslims ()
Date: November 16, 2017 04:54PM

Fuck them all and fuck pro terrorist CAIR.

Posted by: Is this Cunt a Citizen? ()
Date: November 16, 2017 05:14PM

Probably a Muslim "dreamer" refugee cunt!

Posted by: Mike_Hunt ()
Date: November 16, 2017 05:20PM

From the ABC7 News: Another Muslim student says she is blowing it all out of proportion ~ the teacher apologized sincerely after pulling down, by mistake, BOTH the sweatshirt's hoodie and the hijab which was underneath.

Posted by: disgusted taxpayer ()
Date: November 16, 2017 05:40PM

No, the teacher shouldn't have removed the hijab. He shouldn't have even touched the student without good cause. However, his actions fall far short of this being a "hate crime."

Enough of this "political correctness." The teacher should be disciplined and then reinstated. And CAIR should shut up.

Posted by: fox news analyst ()
Date: November 16, 2017 05:41PM

lol - gotta love it. Democrats are now being swept in the culture of victimization that they created!
If the teacher was a Trump supporter, it would be o.k., but this guy is a Democrat!
It's too late to stop this train. The Democrats and their sick ideology have destroyed any sense of fairness in this society, but they are also being destroyed.

Posted by: PMSONG ()
Date: November 16, 2017 05:47PM

SHE WAS PMSNG

Posted by: jesse jackson ()
Date: November 16, 2017 06:15PM

So you have girls basketball players being sexually harassed, football coach black balled and fired because he was a witness, AD being fired and now this!!!!!

All under Desperado Dave's watch!

When will the school board figure out Dave must go?

He has the responsibility to make sure students have a safe environment he has failed on multiple levels and times.

In the words of Jesse Jackson, Its Time for a Change!!!!

Posted by: Principal ()
Date: November 16, 2017 06:37PM

I heard Dave Thomas yell sweep it under my rug, there are many skeletons under it. Now this teacher is on leave....when does Dave go on leave.

Posted by: Just an observation ()
Date: November 16, 2017 07:13PM

Wow, this is getting more attention than that poor girl who killed herself in the bathroom a while back at the same school.

Definitely a knee-jerk reaction on this, but we can expect that from the usual suspects .. the media and rogue non-profit groups, looking for their next donation and to advance their nefarious agenda.

Posted by: Meaning of "Yasmine" ()
Date: November 16, 2017 07:22PM

yasmine (urban dictionary)
Someone who is sweet like sugar but at the same time has a deadly and sour secret. She is conservative to her friends but very open to her family. She is a beautiful, very intelligent girl but sometimes she needs your help showing it. She's quick like a cat and could sense something a mile away, and often jumps to conclusions. She's very fragile and sensitive, even though she hates admitting it. She loves feeling loved and wanted, and when she doesn't feel that way she's willing to go to extreme measures. She's silent but deadly.
"Here goes Yasmine again with her little "woe is me act". I wish she could she how beautiful she really is."

Other source:
Means "She knows"

Yes she knows what she is doing and why she is doing it alright.

Posted by: Candace Loce ()
Date: November 16, 2017 07:29PM

This teacher matters

FCPS owes this teacher an apology
Who terminates an employee without an full investigation
Didn't the other students interviewed who are witnesses stated that Mr Saunders showed no malice
He did not intentionally pull off hijab
He pulled off her hoodie and her hijab was under it

Why have a policy about hats and hoodies when there is no guidelines about how a teacher should enforce it
Who is really at fault here

Candace Love

Posted by: Status ()
Date: November 16, 2017 07:36PM

I only read that he was "on leave" or suspended. I don't believe he has been fired.

Posted by: Mudcat ()
Date: November 16, 2017 08:23PM

This young lady's cry wolf shit and CAIR stirring up nonsense makes a mockery of the American education system regardless of religion, and once again shows how good intentions become "points" to ruin a good educators career.

Feel good about yourself young lady and "CAIR"? You ruined an educators life and a good school with a whine based upon nothing.

Posted by: ShesDone ()
Date: November 16, 2017 08:38PM

LBSS Girl Wrote:
> It was Mr. Saunders, who everybody knows and
> adores. She’ll suffer social suicide if she
> doesnt back off.

YEP

Posted by: PunishHer ()
Date: November 16, 2017 08:46PM

She put it in Twitter and misrepresented the situation. She went there so she's ready to play in the big leagues?

Anyone have a picture of her without her hijab? She doesn't always wear it. She had dirty hair and was just embarrassed.

Let admin handle this and then let the kids handle her.

Posted by: YUP9J ()
Date: November 16, 2017 09:15PM

I have had enough of this diversity crap.

The freaking head scarf will easily fall off it it was under a hoodie.

Do you think this attention seeking Muslim actually set this teacher up? She knows that hats and hoodies are not allowed, so do not wear the hood up, especially if your head was already covered with a scarf.

If it is too cold for her, go back to the desert.

Time for these people to assimilate, not the other way around where we have to accept and adjust for their beliefs.

Posted by: Muslims Ruin Everything ()
Date: November 16, 2017 09:32PM

I would bet this Muzzie cunt isn't even a US citizen. Wants a free education and lawsuit award. Fuck Muslims!!!

Posted by: Kgfhkk ()
Date: November 16, 2017 09:42PM

YUP9J Wrote:
> I have had enough of this diversity crap.
>
> The freaking head scarf will easily fall off it it
> was under a hoodie.
>
> Do you think this attention seeking Muslim
> actually set this teacher up? She knows that hats
> and hoodies are not allowed, so do not wear the
> hood up, especially if your head was already
> covered with a scarf.
>
> If it is too cold for her, go back to the desert.
>
>
> Time for these people to assimilate, not the other
> way around where we have to accept and adjust for
> their beliefs.

That's actually a possibility. Especially given that some teacher in Tennessee JUST did this, perhaps maliciously. So she knows hoodies are not allowed in his class? Then claimed he said "pretty hair?" THAT WAS THE NAME OF THE VIDEO from the Tennessee incident.

Posted by: Dumb AF ()
Date: November 16, 2017 09:43PM

Such an innocent mistake that will ruin a great teachers career. Why the hell isnt fcps standing up for their teachers/staff? They just roll over at the smallest incident. Over exaggeration on the incident. Teacher was just following the rules, and accidentally pulled off the hijab, barely... there is no job security in the county. Anyone could accuse a staff member of something, and bam, you’re fired. Way to go.

Posted by: Libtarded ()
Date: November 16, 2017 09:46PM

Dumb AF Wrote:
> Such an innocent mistake that will ruin a great
> teachers career. Why the hell isnt fcps standing
> up for their teachers/staff? They just roll over
> at the smallest incident. Over exaggeration on the
> incident. Teacher was just following the rules,
> and accidentally pulled off the hijab, barely...
> there is no job security in the county. Anyone
> could accuse a staff member of something, and bam,
> you’re fired. Way to go.

Keep voting for libtards and this will just get worse.

Posted by: Muslims vs Blacks ()
Date: November 16, 2017 09:55PM

I think the Muslim did it because the teacher is black. Muslims hate everyone.

Posted by: Libtarded ()
Date: November 16, 2017 09:57PM

Libtards heads are exploding, will they take the Muslim liar cunts side or the black teachers side? This is an interesting mountain out of a molehill here!

Posted by: cpvmh ()
Date: November 16, 2017 10:29PM

Yasmine Submit to Jesus Wrote:
> Sue the school and sue anyone who threatens this
> man.
>
> So the OP is full of shit!
> Not surprising either. Another thing muslims
> haven't proved themselves to be godd at : "Telling
> the damn Truth!"
>

I bet the OP is neither Muslim or female.

A similar incident

Posted by: Candac Love ()
Date: November 16, 2017 11:22PM

Facts matters
Defamation of character matters
I want to thank you all who are in support of Mr Saunders
He is quite upset and can not believe
after all his years in the county as one of the best teacher - he was fired unjustly

He didnot remove a hijab. He removed a hoodie which is against school policy
He admits he is wrong for removing the hoodie with no malice intended

He appreciate all comments made in support of him and will continue to hold his head high because all the students that matters

Thank you
Candace Love

Posted by: She is suing ()
Date: November 16, 2017 11:24PM

Here she comes.
Attachments:
6CA19D11-01B4-44C0-BD9E-AE80004BFC40.png
4021132A-0405-4062-BC32-201D6C315D6D.png

Posted by: Lbsloss ()
Date: November 16, 2017 11:31PM

He's wealthy. He teaches because he loves teaching. Lake Braddock lets this mistake settle like this? We don't deserve good teachers.

Posted by: Snackbar ()
Date: November 16, 2017 11:51PM

Yasmine Wrote:
> did this to me

Because your hair has been exposed in public, you are now unclean. You bring great shame and dishonor to your family, so you must be killed. Your father or brother or both will gladly stone you to death in order to fulfill the will of Allah and restore their honor. Allah akbar.

Posted by: Fjshksp ()
Date: November 16, 2017 11:58PM

She likes to take things out of context so check out her Sept 21 tweet

Posted by: SHII ()
Date: November 17, 2017 12:07AM

Fjshksp Wrote:
> She likes to take things out of context so check
> out her Sept 21 tweet

WHICH ONE SHE TWEETED A LOT THA DAY?

Posted by: Bitch Better Transfer ()
Date: November 17, 2017 12:10AM

She is the most hated student at LB now, have fun with that towel head lying bitch!

Posted by: Address? ()
Date: November 17, 2017 12:12AM

Anyone know this Muzzies address?

Posted by: Kgfjkp ()
Date: November 17, 2017 12:13AM

The whole "your hair is so pretty" is a complete lie. She stole that from a real incident in Tennessee.

Posted by: Dhsks ()
Date: November 17, 2017 12:13AM

Address? Wrote:
> Anyone know this Muzzies address?

WTF? That's taking it too far

Posted by: Btysjsh ()
Date: November 17, 2017 12:19AM

Dhsks Wrote:
> Address? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Anyone know this Muzzies address?
>
> WTF? That's taking it too far

He just wants to send them a card thanking them for her bravery standing up to this "evil infidel".

Posted by: Like the Muslim Did? ()
Date: November 17, 2017 12:23AM

Dhsks Wrote:
> Address? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Anyone know this Muzzies address?
>
> WTF? That's taking it too far

I think the Muslim bitch is the one who took it too far.

Posted by: PMSING TIODAY ()
Date: November 17, 2017 12:51AM

WOW
Attachments:
YASZNUBE.jpg
yasmineee.jpg

Posted by: Where is the Towel? ()
Date: November 17, 2017 01:15AM

She seems okay posting online pics without her towel on her head.

Posted by: Triggered Snowflake. ()
Date: November 17, 2017 01:15AM

Where is the Towel? Wrote:
> She seems okay posting online pics without her
> towel on her head.

I CALL IT HAT. LETS JERK OFF TO HER PICTURE.

Posted by: Fuck you, dune coon ()
Date: November 17, 2017 01:18AM

Yasmine Wrote:
> did this to me
Attachments:
4rIHE75.jpg

Posted by: We Need More Muslims ()
Date: November 17, 2017 01:22AM

We need more Muslims to ruin America like they have Sweden, France and basically all of Europe. Vote Democrat! Allah Akbar!

Posted by: Official Democrat Response ()
Date: November 17, 2017 02:02AM

Black Teachers Matter.

Someone please call Revs Al and Jesse.

They will fix it and bring everyone together to sing Kumbya.

Posted by: liberal dilemma ()
Date: November 17, 2017 05:48AM

What will liberals do? Two of their most protected and cherished groups are pitted against each other?
I think once the news media finds out it was not a white teacher, they will slink away from the story.

Posted by: lb insider ()
Date: November 17, 2017 05:53AM

It finally caught up to Mr. Sanders. When you have girls in your classroom at lunch all the time and you go right up to the line with appropriate/inappropriate comments, sooner or later, something going to happen, and it wont be a good ending for Mr. Sanders. He's been towing this line for years, and all it take sis one immature girl to be upset abut something.

Posted by: Mudcat ()
Date: November 17, 2017 07:16AM

Hypocrisy at best in my opinion straight out of the Jessee Jackson playbook. Interesting her hair is showing in pictures. Bet she's now the most popular kid. Yet I blame her parents and society for this as just going to Twitter instead of directly is cowardly

Posted by: Dhdjjffd ()
Date: November 17, 2017 07:34AM

Diversity is a Strength.

Let’s just chant it over and over until we start to believe this bullshit.

Posted by: Davey ()
Date: November 17, 2017 08:42AM

They put this guy on leave for an accident. The Principal is under Federal investigation for covering up sexy al harassment and he skips around the halls. No wonder teachers are pissed.

Posted by: jesse jackson ()
Date: November 17, 2017 08:48AM

This is the third or fourth time that LB has been in the news for misconduct at the school. It seems that the principal needs to be held accountable for these types of inappropriate actions.

I hope the school system is investigating this matter thoroughly, because this principal seems to sweeps things under the rug or conveniently wasn't/isn't aware of the situation.

They need to make sweeping changes at LB, this would be a good start

Posted by: loo loo loo loo loo loo loo loo ()
Date: November 17, 2017 08:53AM

He should have used his cock to donkey punch you in the pooper!
Without lubrication!
In a public place!
Then cut off your clitoris!
And chew it in front of everyone!

Posted by: Those brows though ()
Date: November 17, 2017 08:54AM

If they don't beg to be painted with man sauce, I don't know what does!

Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: November 17, 2017 09:21AM

Libtarded Wrote:
> Libtards heads are exploding, will they take the
> Muslim liar cunts side or the black teachers side?
> This is an interesting mountain out of a molehill
> here!

Yep...bring me some popcorn.

Posted by: Just saying ()
Date: November 17, 2017 10:52AM

Attachments:
5B95C15C-E05E-4861-A038-8A3DC24566DA.png

Posted by: Just saying ()
Date: November 17, 2017 10:53AM

Attachments:
91D436B3-F692-4F4B-8974-8B120597F2D2.png

Posted by: TwoCents ()
Date: November 17, 2017 11:20AM

This is not the right place to bring this up. Take it to the school management and take it to the court.

Posted by: Hear Say Only ()
Date: November 17, 2017 11:23AM

Yasmine will lose any case against this teacher and her family will have to pay Mr. Saunders' legal costs as well as their own.

"Case Dismissed".

Posted by: haha22 ()
Date: November 17, 2017 11:25AM

Good. You shouldn’t be able to wear that bullshit in school anyways. Go back to your own country you fucking rug. Hope the teacher gets a well deserved raise.

Date: November 17, 2017 11:29AM

Started taking to one of the girls
Attachments:
hyperatce.jpg

Date: November 17, 2017 11:34AM

help me fight her
Attachments:
Untitled.jpg

Posted by: LawyerUp ()
Date: November 17, 2017 12:07PM

Posted by: John 14:6 ()
Date: November 17, 2017 12:10PM

I don't believe the teacher "inappropriately" touched this student. He touched her Hoodie which was over her head, after asking her to remove it TWICE and wearing a hoodie in class is apparently against the rules.

Teachers have the authority to keep order in the classroom.

Yasmine, Take the high road and accept this man's apology and move on.

Posted by: Send her back. Send her back. ()
Date: November 17, 2017 02:48PM

Our immigration policies suck.

We are a melting pot, not islands of the 13th century.

Posted by: Higher and Wider Wall ()
Date: November 17, 2017 03:20PM

They do suck. Most who come to the US don't like the "pot", they are trying to bring their own pot or just like what the US offers them materially.

And That's the problem.

The Melting pot analogy actually is incorrect. We are tossed salad. We don't have to use Thousand Islands dressing or Italian but ..

Too many who despise traditional America are here and some are here with a goal of radically changing things including taking away freedoms and installing their own "government". It would be better if those type would GTFO or be deported.

The US is not part of "the Caliphate" and never will be.

Posted by: JustWait ()
Date: November 17, 2017 03:26PM

It won't be much longer ~ these camel jockeys will be going after the U.S. Treasury because "In God We Trust" on the money offends them.

Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.