HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Bad Places to Get a Car Inspected
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: November 18, 2009 12:28PM

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2015 11:47AM by WingNut.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bad Places to Get a Car Inspected
Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: November 18, 2009 01:12PM

I failed once @ Sunoco on 123 & Gosnell... my e brake was a tad loose, so you could still move a little w/ it on.

that was after failing somewhere else for tie rods (which i replaced)... so after that i went to a "good" place.

but hey... i like the "bad" places... I bought a old wagon last year to fix & sell and it was nice to get a hardcore inspection for only $16.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2009 01:14PM by bdimag.

Posted by: -.,SBS.,- ()
Date: November 18, 2009 06:06PM

Avoid the Sunoco in the Franklin Farm shopping center (NW corner of FFC Parkway & Franklin Farm Rd).

I went to have both inspections done. Emissions first: It passed the computer test, even though car was missing a BS emissions device. Worker cannot override the computer test, which must have pissed him off, so he failed me on the safety inspection for the aforementioned emissions device, and because my parking light lenses didn't have a DOT serial number.

I simply removed the failure sticker, then had it inspected at a more reasonable place.

Posted by: Morons ()
Date: November 18, 2009 09:23PM

So, you want to find places that allow you to drive an unsafe vehicle that is more likely to hurt you, your kids, or me. Great. Thanks a lot azzhole. Sell your flat screen TV and your video games and buy a decent car

Posted by: jack ()
Date: November 18, 2009 10:00PM

go to the station at the corner of baron cameron and rt 7 - they're good guys

Posted by: Hey Asshole ()
Date: November 18, 2009 10:29PM

Morons Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So, you want to find places that allow you to
> drive an unsafe vehicle that is more likely to
> hurt you, your kids, or me. Great. Thanks a lot
> azzhole. Sell your flat screen TV and your video
> games and buy a decent car

Hey fuckwad, quit your preaching. There are numerous items/reasons that will cause some of these assholes to fail your car, none of which have ANYTHING to do with safety. Gee whiz, I wonder how people in other states, like MD, manage to survive the roads day after day without the benefit of a yearly safety inspection.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: November 19, 2009 01:09AM

If you have the ability to do so, hit up Dranesville Auto off of Rte. 7 in Dranesville (Which is between Reston (West Of) and Herndon). They're a top notch repair shop, and you can rest assured about inspections there. There's also a Merchant's Auto just down the street in case you need to buy some new tires (In case you fail because of that for instance).

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: Nova_lifer ()
Date: November 19, 2009 05:43AM

Mr Tire, used to be Craven. Same business model as Craven, sell you tires but go on a treasure hunt looking for everything and anything they can find to make money. The only reason I went to Craven for tires was for the nitrogen but Mr Tires just uses air. BTW, never let a tire place do real mechanical work. Find a good garage or do it yourself.

Posted by: Eff yoo ()
Date: November 19, 2009 08:22AM

Hey Asshole Wrote:
> Morons Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------
>
> Hey fuckwad, quit your preaching. There are
> numerous items/reasons that will cause some of
> these assholes to fail your car, none of which
> have ANYTHING to do with safety. Gee whiz, I
> wonder how people in other states, like MD, manage
> to survive the roads day after day without the
> benefit of a yearly safety inspection.

Never happens to me fuckwad - they don't fail my car for no good reason. My car passes inspection because it''s not a heap of shit. Numerous reasons they fail cars?! Please. Brace up pudding and do what's right. Get your piece of shit car fixed and quit trying to beat the system ya fuggin menace. Quit looking at life thru your bong and buy a car that's not 10yrs old. Your children will be safer for it

Posted by: avoid briar oaks ()
Date: November 19, 2009 05:24PM

Avoid the Exxon near Fair Oaks on Rt. 50. Briar Oaks or something is what its called.

They failed me once for my front corner turn signal lenses. They were replacement OEM that I got off ebay because one had a crack in it. Identical to factory however only one marker had the DOT cert # on it. The guy failed me because the other one didnt...even though they were made by the same company and looked identical.

Pissed me off. I too peeled off the sticker and then just went somewhere else.

Posted by: Hey Asshole ()
Date: November 19, 2009 05:51PM

Eff yoo Wrote:
>
> Never happens to me fuckwad - they don't fail my
> car for no good reason. My car passes inspection
> because it''s not a heap of shit. Numerous reasons
> they fail cars?! Please. Brace up pudding and do
> what's right. Get your piece of shit car fixed and
> quit trying to beat the system ya fuggin menace.
> Quit looking at life thru your bong and buy a car
> that's not 10yrs old. Your children will be safer
> for it

The post just below yours proves my point. Failing a car because a turn signal doesn't have a DOT number stamped on it is complete bullshit...

but, you're too stupid to realize that there are numerous inspection stations that will rip off the unsuspecting driver any chance they get.

So, you imply that all 10yr old cars are unsafe. Idiot.

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: November 19, 2009 06:58PM

Do not I repeat Do not go to Merchants in Reston next to Home Depot

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Posted by: nogoodyear ()
Date: November 19, 2009 08:06PM

do not go to any Goodyear Gemini...always say something is wrong with headlight alignment and charge you to fix before passing...jerks

Posted by: Try again azzhole ()
Date: November 19, 2009 09:15PM

Hey Asshole Wrote:
> The post just below yours proves my point.
> Failing a car because a turn signal doesn't have a
> DOT number stamped on it is complete bullshit...
>
>
> but, you're too stupid to realize that there are
> numerous inspection stations that will rip off the
> unsuspecting driver any chance they get.
>
> So, you imply that all 10yr old cars are unsafe.
> Idiot.

Clearly you're too stupid to recall the thread's original premise. It began with the intent to provide locations of "lenient inspection stations...willing to overlook things." You fuggin 'tard, quit arguing about the DOT stamp on a light lens and address the point: realize that these fuggers (and probably you too) are looking to ride bald tires on bad brakes with sub-par emissions because they don't maintain their 10-year old cars. Are all 10-yr old cars heaps of shit? No. Are all the 10-yr cars owned by you fuggers looking for lenient inspectors pieces of shit? You bet.

Posted by: MD sux Pelosi's Ass ()
Date: November 19, 2009 09:23PM

yeah, MD, real winner place for cars there. Number 1 in carjackins/thefts. Like #2 in highest auto insurance premiums too. wonder why? mayube cuz all the fuggers cars are falling apart all the freakin time since they're only required a mechanical inspection once per owner.

that or since 98.9% of md is on welfare, the few folks with decent cars be gettin jacked all the time, yo.

Posted by: Only been to one ()
Date: November 19, 2009 10:06PM

I don't know a bad one b/c this I've only been to one. I don't want to put the "easy" lable on the them, but definately fair

The Sunoco on Rolling Road and Fullerton in Springfield, VA (Saratoga Shopping Center) is a pretty good place. My wifes Jetta has passed everytime with no issues and was never once sold anything even though the headlights have slight fogging...which is a major upsell to most places.

My Grand Prix which is pretty heavily modified failed for the gas cap which cost 20-30 bucks and then passed.

The most recent time the brakes on the VW were 75 to 80 worn and they told me, but didn't even attempt to sell me on changing them.

They are pretty fair with labor costs too, had the timing belt done on the vw and it was 600-650 iirc while everywhere else wanted 1000-1200.

The inspector told me that if your car is OBD-II compliant they don't even run an emissions scan. They just check that the check engine and airbag lights work and that they aren't on, then its just a gas cap pressure test and basic safety look over. I'm from NJ where every car is put on a dyno and tested at idle, under load, and cruise, then lived in FL where there was nothing, so this a nice middle of the road. If everything looks and smells legit you probably won't have many issues.

My TCS light and ABS lights are both on and they also didn't say anything, some places give you shit about it even though its totally optional equipment and not required for inspection.

RE: eesh,lizzie,Mr.Misery and the rest of you
Date: November 19, 2009 10:53PM

white-space.jpg

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2015 07:39AM by WingNut.

Posted by: Blatant idiocy ()
Date: November 20, 2009 10:31AM

Try again azzhole Wrote:
>
> Clearly you're too stupid to recall the thread's
> original premise. It began with the intent to
> provide locations of "lenient inspection
> stations...willing to overlook things."

LOL. This is priceless! Try reading the thread's 1st post again, dumbfuck.

Quote from the OP:

"I think someone offered a thread here looking for VA State Inspection places that would be really lenient. A real stupid idea. Well meaning, but obviously if we started naming places where the inspector is willing to overlook things, they would get a visit from someone and it would not last..

Let's do this as a public service- name the shitty ones as a warning to others."

Let me translate this for your neanderthal brain -- He's asking for sites that are likely to pull the DOT-number, et.al. BS tricks so others can avoid them

Posted by: WTF ()
Date: November 20, 2009 10:34AM

MD sux Pelosi's Ass Wrote:
> yeah, MD, real winner place for cars there. Number
> 1 in carjackins/thefts. Like #2 in highest auto
> insurance premiums too. wonder why? mayube cuz all
> the fuggers cars are falling apart all the freakin
> time since they're only required a mechanical
> inspection once per owner.
>
> that or since 98.9% of md is on welfare, the few
> folks with decent cars be gettin jacked all the
> time, yo.

And you're blaming all this on the state's lack of an annual safety inspection??
Get real.

Posted by: Jack medic ()
Date: November 21, 2009 12:49AM

Nova_lifer Wrote:
> Mr Tire, used to be Craven. Same business model
> as Craven, sell you tires but go on a treasure
> hunt looking for everything and anything they can
> find to make money. The only reason I went to
> Craven for tires was for the nitrogen but Mr Tires
> just uses air. BTW, never let a tire place do
> real mechanical work. Find a good garage or do it
> yourself.

Mr Liar is trash and the nerd that was the manager was a tool and I"m glad he's gone

Posted by: M Hughes ()
Date: April 14, 2010 11:23AM

Kamp Washington Shell

Lee Hwy and Jermantown Rd Fairfax City

Went for an inspection failed for cracked rack and pinion boots
Stated for $195 it will pass

Took it to a mechanic I trust and they said there is nothing wrong and promptly inspected it. last year it was only $50 to pass...must be inflation

Avoid it like the Plague

Posted by: HeadLightSlightlyOff ()
Date: April 14, 2010 11:50AM

I love this thread. They're a LOT of "offenses" that really aren't a safety concern. Here are some I've encountered:

I have fog-lights (aftermarket) There's a law in VA that they MUST turn off when your high-beams are on. This is stupid. If you're too dumb to realize you shouldn't use your high-beams on, the fog-lights turning off won't help you.
http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+46.2-1030

Here are the locations that have failed me for this:
Circle Shell (9605 Fairfax Boulevard, Fairfax, VA‎)
Hendrick Honda

I had a fender bender a while back and the only effect is that my headlight falls just within the template line they use. A couple have failed me for this:
Circle Shell (9605 Fairfax Boulevard, Fairfax, VA‎)
Kings Park Exxon @ Rolling Rd and Braddock

RE: eesh,lizzie,Mr.Misery and the rest of you
Date: April 14, 2010 12:00PM

white-space.jpg

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2015 07:52AM by WingNut.

Posted by: Piggy ()
Date: April 14, 2010 02:18PM

If you have an issue with an individual inspector or an inspection station, contact the State Police Safety Office located atb 9801 Braddock Road. The Troopers who manage the Safety program take all complaints/issues seriously.

Posted by: Whale Blubber ()
Date: April 15, 2010 07:38AM

Do not use the Goodyear in Ashburn near the Global Market.

They failed us twice. Once saying we needed an expensive brake repair and another time for a very expensive "engine" problem. In both cases we went to the dealer for these repairs and they found nothing. We've met numerous people who had the same imaginary problems.

Posted by: d class ()
Date: October 27, 2010 09:19PM

HeadLightSlightlyOff Wrote:
> I love this thread. They're a LOT of "offenses"
> that really aren't a safety concern. Here are
> some I've encountered:
>
> I have fog-lights (aftermarket) There's a law in
> VA that they MUST turn off when your high-beams
> are on. This is stupid. If you're too dumb to
> realize you shouldn't use your high-beams on, the
> fog-lights turning off won't help you.
> http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+co
> d+46.2-1030
>
> Here are the locations that have failed me for
> this:
> Circle Shell (9605 Fairfax Boulevard, Fairfax,
> VA‎)
> Hendrick Honda
>
> I had a fender bender a while back and the only
> effect is that my headlight falls just within the
> template line they use. A couple have failed me
> for this:
> Circle Shell (9605 Fairfax Boulevard, Fairfax,
> VA‎)
> Kings Park Exxon @ Rolling Rd and Braddock

Posted by: d class ()
Date: October 27, 2010 09:26PM

FOG LIGHTS MUST BE TIED INTO THE LOW BEAM HEADLIGHTS ON A 4HEADLIGHT BEAM FRONT ,WE DONT EVER WANT TO SEE MORE THAN 4LIGHT FRONTING US ON THE HIGHWAY > A TOGGLE SWITCH DOSNT PASS BECAUSE IT ALLOWS THE FOG LIGHTS TO BE ON UP FRONT WITHOUT LIGHTS BEING ON IN THE REAR SO OTHERS CAN SEE YOU > THE LAW IS PRACTICAL AND SAFE A LITTLE ELECTRIC TIEIN IS THE CORRECT ANSWER

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: October 27, 2010 10:11PM

Morons Wrote:
> So, you want to find places that allow you to
> drive an unsafe vehicle that is more likely to
> hurt you, your kids, or me. Great. Thanks a lot
> azzhole. Sell your flat screen TV and your video
> games and buy a decent car

Illerate fool

Posted by: Dave the Rave ()
Date: October 28, 2010 08:58AM

-.,SBS.,- Wrote:
> and because my parking light lenses didn't
> have a DOT serial number.
>

Yeah, that didn't happen.

Posted by: -SBS-_ ()
Date: October 28, 2010 11:35AM

Dave the Rave Wrote:
> -.,SBS.,- Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > and because my parking light lenses didn't
> > have a DOT serial number.
> >
>
>
> Yeah, that didn't happen.

Uh, yeah it did. Are you stupid?

Posted by: JewBear ()
Date: October 28, 2010 11:48AM

The best place to get your car inspected is the Sunoco at the Ravensworth shopping center off Braddock Road. The same guy there does all the inspections so the line can be rather long at times you would expect but he is really lenient and a good guy.

On another note, the Exxon on the corner of Braddock and Rolling is the WORST place to take your car. Not only are their services over priced, they are dicks to customers and clearly are getting by solely on their location (people are too lazy to go further down either Braddock or Rolling). There gas is also much more expensive than anywhere else, always.

Posted by: Shop Class ()
Date: October 28, 2010 03:28PM

I'll put in a "Bad place to go" vote for Madison Shell in Vienna. The last time I had my car inspected there, I was told that I'd failed because of my timing belt, which at worst had several more years left on it, and wouldn't you know, a mechanic was standing by--right that minute--to replace it...for $400

I asked for my fucking rejection sticker, bought a new timing belt for $30, installed it in 10 minutes, and took it back.

I've never been back, but I've recently heard that they're still up to that bullshit of rejections oddly correlating to how "free" a mechanic might be at the time...

Posted by: Dave ()
Date: October 28, 2010 04:32PM

-SBS-_ Wrote:
> Dave the Rave Wrote:
> -----
> > -.,SBS.,- Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > and because my parking light lenses didn't
> > > have a DOT serial number.
> > >
> >
> >
> > Yeah, that didn't happen.
>
> Uh, yeah it did. Are you stupid?

No, it didn't. Nobody is going to flunk you for not having DOT numbers on your lenses. You're just making shit up. But by all means, go ahead and post some documents proving your point. I'm guessing I'll be waiting a while.

Date: October 28, 2010 06:18PM

Dave Wrote:
>
> No, it didn't. Nobody is going to flunk you for
> not having DOT numbers on your lenses. You're just
> making shit up. But by all means, go ahead and
> post some documents proving your point. I'm
> guessing I'll be waiting a while.

Wow, you really are an asshole, aren't you? What, pray tell, would be the benefit for me to make this shit up? I'm not obligated to prove anything to some douchebag on the internet. Besides, what "supporting documentation" do you think there's going to be from a failed inspection from 2 years ago? Maybe I should have saved the little pink inspection receipt just for you. Why don't go troll elsewhere.

Posted by: Dave ()
Date: October 28, 2010 08:45PM

-SBS-_ Wrote:

>
> What,
> pray tell, would be the benefit for me to make
> this shit up? I'm not obligated to prove anything
> to some douchebag on the internet. Besides, what
> "supporting documentation" do you think there's
> going to be from a failed inspection from 2 years
> ago? Maybe I should have saved the little pink
> inspection receipt just for you. Why don't go
> troll elsewhere.

It's a way for you to justify why your piece of shit car flunked. You know you're just making up the detail about the lens, or you're leaving something important out, like the reason it didn't have a DOT number on it was because it was cellophane and ductape. Just admit you told a dumb lie and move on with your life. I've never had a car fail, because I don't drive shit and I actually take care of my cars, and I get sick of you tards driving crapcans that keep breaking down and jamming up my commute.

So basically, suck a fat one, you lying asshole.

Posted by: cooter ()
Date: October 28, 2010 08:46PM

you can be rejected for no dot numbers on lenses/lights - used to be a big deal with grey market european cars - now mostly cheap chinese replacement lights.

for the guy rejected for a timing belt I say bs - not part of a safety inspection at all and replacing one in 10 minutes? I say bs

Date: October 28, 2010 09:00PM

Dave Wrote:
>
> It's a way for you to justify why your piece of
> shit car flunked. You know you're just making up
> the detail about the lens, or you're leaving
> something important out, like the reason it didn't
> have a DOT number on it was because it was
> cellophane and ductape. Just admit you told a dumb
> lie and move on with your life. I've never had a
> car fail, because I don't drive shit and I
> actually take care of my cars, and I get sick of
> you tards driving crapcans that keep breaking down
> and jamming up my commute.
>
> So basically, suck a fat one, you lying asshole.

Fuck you. My car is just fine, thanks. The lens didn't have a DOT number because it was an aftermarket replacement. Original was amber with white bulb, replacement was clear with amber bulb. Most aftermarket lenses don't have a DOT number imprinted in the plastic like the originals. Do you think that's reason enough to reject the car?

So basically, go fuck yourself. No one else is going to.

Posted by: Car ()
Date: October 29, 2010 12:42PM

There is one place off 29 I go to that is good.

Posted by: Up your cooter ()
Date: October 29, 2010 04:58PM

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry, Cooter, I meant accessory belt, not timing belt. Thanks so much for straightening me out on that...you're obviously the person that Pat Goss goes to when he has a question.

Now go fuck yourself...

Posted by: he was right ()
Date: October 29, 2010 08:28PM

to the last poster - so "cooter" was right? I think that if you are going to call out a business by name then you should be accurate. Now for your brilliant response............

Posted by: Josey Wales ()
Date: October 29, 2010 09:13PM

I avoid any garage where the inspector is named Ace, Lucky, or Snake.

Posted by: all suck ()
Date: October 29, 2010 10:09PM

All inspection stations suck.

I get all my inspection stickers from an Ayrab at the 7-Eleven. Costs a little more but you can't flunk.

But I ain't tellin' which Ayrab or which 7-Eleven. Plus he only sells to people he trusts won't get caught stickin 'em on. That lets you tards out.

Posted by: BIG A ()
Date: November 05, 2010 06:55PM

Avoid Midas 10834 Lee Highway next to Hampton Inn, rejected for front brakes. The front pads had 9/32nds of pad left, bastards...

Posted by: 45ACP ()
Date: November 06, 2010 08:21AM

It's time this law is repealed. It's stupid to make us get our cars inspected. It's not about safety, it's about generating business for the service stations. Vehicle accidents are caused by drinking, inattention, recklessness -- but NOT because a turn signal doesn't have a DOT number on it. If they were really serious about safety, they would ban cell phone use and make the driving test harder so that only REALLY qualified drivers are out on the roads. I moved to Virginia from a state that didn't require any safety inspections, and there is no difference in the accident rate. It's a stupid law that's a holdover from the old days. Time to dump it just like state-run alcohol stores.

Posted by: jimdenny ()
Date: January 10, 2011 06:50PM

i bought a car in va this past weekend. has a va inspection done. the floor boards are rusted through. i can fit a baseball thru the holes. theres no way this car would pass inspection and the guy wont give me my money back for the car. so im contacting the inspection station that passed it. they can give buy the car from me to save their backside or have the person i purchased the car from give me money back. looks like they have some thinking to do..

Posted by: OldtimeResident ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:02PM

JewBear Wrote:
> The best place to get your car inspected is the
> Sunoco at the Ravensworth shopping center off
> Braddock Road. The same guy there does all the
> inspections so the line can be rather long at
> times you would expect but he is really lenient
> and a good guy.
>
I went there and he adjusted my headlights (which have been fine for 4 years) without telling me, then charged me for it. He moved them so far out of whack that I had a hard time seeing the road that night. I had to go somewhere else to get them put back where they were.

Posted by: Local ()
Date: March 31, 2011 03:24PM

Sadly, Rolling Road Sunoco is no longer what it was. The guy who used to do their inspections is gone. He was fair. He passed my car sometimes, he flunked it others. He was replaced by a young guy who lets the station manager do the talking. Tried to sell me parts that I didn't need, claiming they were worn out. (The car is old.) When I had a more reputable mechanic check it out, he noted that the parts in question were new, having been replaced a few months previously. That mechanic (who doesn't do inspections) told me he heard the same story from another customer that week. Rolling Road Sunoco inspections are trying to drum up business. I won't be going there again.

Posted by: hijewbear ()
Date: April 03, 2011 12:05PM

Jewbear do you have kids go to BEECC?

Posted by: F Kamp Wash Shell ()
Date: April 03, 2011 01:00PM

M Hughes Wrote:
> Kamp Washington Shell
>
> Lee Hwy and Jermantown Rd Fairfax City
>
> Went for an inspection failed for cracked rack and
> pinion boots
> Stated for $195 it will pass
>
> Took it to a mechanic I trust and they said there
> is nothing wrong and promptly inspected it.
> last year it was only $50 to pass...must be
> inflation
>
> Avoid it like the Plague

Last year I took my 99 Trans Am there. Had I small leak of power steering fluid which they flunked me for. Would have take 20 years to drain all they fluid. Ended up paying $400. Never go there.

Posted by: Joe B. ()
Date: April 03, 2011 01:12PM

>>>do not go to any Goodyear Gemini...always say something is wrong with headlight alignment and charge you to fix before passing...jerks

F them........especially Centreville. I think it is a pre-requisite that you smoke Marlboro Lights to work there. There used to be a guy there who had a mullet. He was awesome. Not that he overlooked anything...he just didn't try to F you.

Posted by: Bigfoot ()
Date: April 03, 2011 01:13PM

45ACP Wrote:
> It's time this law is repealed. It's stupid to
> make us get our cars inspected. It's not about
> safety, it's about generating business for the
> service stations. Vehicle accidents are caused by
> drinking, inattention, recklessness -- but NOT
> because a turn signal doesn't have a DOT number on
> it. If they were really serious about safety,
> they would ban cell phone use and make the driving
> test harder so that only REALLY qualified drivers
> are out on the roads. I moved to Virginia from a
> state that didn't require any safety inspections,
> and there is no difference in the accident rate.
> It's a stupid law that's a holdover from the old
> days. Time to dump it just like state-run alcohol
> stores.

I agree..it is such bullshit getting a good running car inspected. It's a free for all to the inspection stations and depending on the mood of the tech, you will fail and shell out cash or by luck you pass..total bullshit

Posted by: rick ()
Date: April 03, 2011 03:33PM

How does one test the headlight alignment yourself? Is is that complicated? If more people filed complaints with the State Police would some of these places be closed down? Skeptical about that happening but I think one should at least file a report.

As for the guy who says he buys his inspection sticker from 7-eleven; if the police scan the barcode on your bogus sticker don't be surprised if it cross references to something totally random like a 14 ounce box of Cheerios.-You'll be sitting there, lookin like a bullfrog on a lilly pad, tryin to explain to the nice officer your way out of that mess -while you choke on your Big Gulp you just got from your 'inside man' at 7-Eleven.

Posted by: fatboyx ()
Date: April 03, 2011 04:53PM

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2011 11:34AM by fatboyx.

Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: April 03, 2011 10:18PM

rick Wrote:
> As for the guy who says he buys his inspection
> sticker from 7-eleven; if the police scan the
> barcode on your bogus sticker don't be surprised
> if it cross references to something totally random
> like a 14 ounce box of Cheerios.-You'll be sitting
> there, lookin like a bullfrog on a lilly pad,
> tryin to explain to the nice officer your way out
> of that mess -while you choke on your Big Gulp you
> just got from your 'inside man' at 7-Eleven.

If the bogus sticker has a barcode to scan, that's a dead giveaway right there:

inspection-sticker.jpg

Posted by: rick ()
Date: April 04, 2011 06:41PM

Damn! You're right- thanks for the pic. No friggen barcode.

Wow- Virginia's kickkin it old school when it comes to making those stickers.
and there isn't one on the back either? Then again, even if there was-they probably wouldnt take the time to get in your car and scan it.
Thanks ut vteam.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: April 04, 2011 08:43PM

a cop, who does that for a LIVING, mind you, would notice that crap first thing, yo................

Posted by: SuckIT ()
Date: February 18, 2012 03:11PM

Virginia’s yearly auto inspection is an outdated practice that only enriches the state and auto repair P.O.S mechanics who over charge and lie. It puts a burden on those who are just trying to work, pay bills, and live a decent life. Each year you have to invited some slack jaw P.O.S into your life to cheat and steal from you. There are numerous states that have done away with this practice years ago because they recognize that it A. promotes criminality (dishonest mechanics, fraud, or making people search for that "guy" who will pass anything, and therefore is breaking the law),B. A hardship on people that may not be able to come up with the repair money that may or may not really be needed. C. there is NO, I repeat, NO identifiable evidence that these inspections enhance safety in anyway!!!!! I fact VA and several Midwest states with just as many cars have nearly identical traffic fatality rates and they do not require the yearly rip off in the name of safety. And safety is the whole issue right? My home state in the Midwest realized 20 Years ago that any car built after 1990 should not have to have an annual inspection due to all the factors above and banished the entire dishonest, archaic, greedy practices...By the way never get you car inspected at any Treadquaters or Krammer Tire usless you love handing over money for bull**it reasons.

Posted by: F Midas ()
Date: February 18, 2012 03:46PM

BIG A Wrote:
> Avoid Midas 10834 Lee Highway next to Hampton Inn,
> rejected for front brakes. The front pads had
> 9/32nds of pad left, bastards...

Don't get brakes done there either. Had front pads done there. While driving home from work the same day a calibar fell off stranding me. Ass Holes.

Posted by: ...in the 22039 ()
Date: February 18, 2012 05:41PM

I remember when inspections were mandatory in the Commonwealth, every 6 months...

Some time in the 1980s, it was changed to every year...

Posted by: brian ()
Date: February 18, 2012 11:45PM

Herndon Shell is great !

Posted by: Pickle Darflingerich ()
Date: February 19, 2012 05:57PM

Avoid Advanced Automotive in Chantilly like the plague. If you drive anything older than 4 or 5 years, they'll fail you automatically on some bogus front end work or brakes. Been there twice over 10 years and failed both times. Went to the Exxon on 29 and Centreville Rd, ripped off the rejection sticker and passed both times. Advanced Automotive are NOT to be trusted.

Posted by: me too ()
Date: February 19, 2012 06:40PM

Shop Class Wrote:
> I'll put in a "Bad place to go" vote for Madison
> Shell in Vienna. The last time I had my car
> inspected there, I was told that I'd failed
> because of my(serpentine) belt, which at worst had
> several more years left on it, and wouldn't you
> know, a mechanic was standing by--right that
> minute--to replace it...for $400
>
> I asked for my fucking rejection sticker, bought a
> new(serpentine) belt for $30, installed it in 10
> minutes, and took it back.
>
> I've never been back, but I've recently heard that
> they're still up to that bullshit of rejections
> oddly correlating to how "free" a mechanic might
> be at the time...

That bastard did the same thing to me several years ago. I, like you, bought my own and put it on. Fucking crooks at Madison Shell.

Posted by: JT ()
Date: February 21, 2012 12:10PM

I would avoid the Yates Sunoco in the Kingstowne area. Inspector failed me after a door problem that was fixed when i went there the first time. checked it before going it and the inspector said it was still not good. screw that station and went to another one and passed there.

Posted by: FP ()
Date: August 23, 2012 12:33PM

Lowes Island Auto Repair
20850 Hardwood Forest Dr
Sterling, VA 20165

Had my car inspected at this shop. Worst customer service I've experienced since moving to Virginia 5 years ago. The guy inspecting my car tried to extort me into having repairs done there with an estimate of $1,200. Went to another shop and had repairs done for $200. Also, he was absolutely rude and when I returned 2 weeks later, came up with additional things wrong that were not identified the first time. I highly recommend that you steer clear of this place.

Posted by: Shelled ()
Date: August 23, 2012 05:02PM

A buddy of mine got extorted at the Shell at the intersection of McLearan and Centerville Rd.

Car was only a couple years old and he tried dinging him for windshield wipers and threatened to give him a hard time about tires on his Jeep that stuck out maybe 1/4 inch outside the wheel well. Went somewhere else and passed just fine.

Posted by: Radio6 ()
Date: March 23, 2013 03:31PM

I'll second the comment "Avoid Advanced Automotive in Chantilly like the plague" Wife took a truck there and they want over 800.00 for "unsafe" things. Saying that a fan belt is actually a safety item and there was no grease on the caliper pins. I took it to a local Exxon and it passed without a comment.

Now Hogan and Sons just made my list scamimg the wife. Rejected for two tires and a fog light. $ 934 would fix all. Took me a while but I did find a spot on one tire that was at Lincolns head. But I won’t tires buy from them. They wanted $212 for serpentine belt that cost me $25 but the fog light was the kicker. The built-in fog light on one side was missing, so they claim it failed even though it was optional equipment saying if you have one fog light you have to have 2. They could remove the existing light for $55 or install a new one for $225. Total bunk! Even though it was a scam about the fog light I got a new one for $25.

Posted by: Pre lube or pre inspect ()
Date: March 23, 2013 03:52PM

I always do a pre inspection before and make repairs. Actually I lied.
I check the car once a week and do maintenance as required. I'm the one who is in the vehicle.
Sharks sense blood so don't give the scent.
Or you can pre lube.

Posted by: Vo ()
Date: March 23, 2013 04:07PM

Try CITCO across from Annandale Fire Station. Perfect Service. Very little wait. Tell them I sent you.

Posted by: sticker man ()
Date: March 24, 2013 11:27AM

Couldn't you just print a reasonable looking fake from your computer and stick it to your window? I've always wondered about this.

Posted by: abdul204 ()
Date: March 24, 2013 04:46PM

Main street tire and auto in chantilly. Depends on the inspectors mood. Be warned!!!!!! Crazy indian fuck

Posted by: Inspection guy ()
Date: March 25, 2013 11:24PM

Reading this thread is intertaining, I inspect cars, some of the rules are stupid to me but they are in the book and the law. I don't want to loose my job because people want to put cheap junk on their car. Not having DOT number on lens' are rejectable. most inspectors don't fail them for it unless you buy those shitty euro lights that scream look at me. again don't want to loose their job over your poor choices. I give all my customers the benifit of doubt,I treat them with respect when they do the same too me. I will not cut slack to the guy who gives me shit from the jump. you wouldn't either.
Most people here don't like places they failed at, it's not the inspectors fault you don't look over your car regularly. ALL regulations are on the state police website. look them up.

Posted by: Vick Nasty ()
Date: March 26, 2013 12:01AM

As one somebody way above said, there is no empirical data that shows states with safety inspections have lower auto accident injuries/fatalities compared to states without said inspections. This whole BS concept was drummed up by the liberal legislatures of most states and helps line the pockets of sleezy, unscrupulous mechanics. Everyone is already on edge when visiting a mechanic because they are worried about getting ripped off. With state inspections, mechanics can freely extort customers into getting expensive and often unnecessary repairs in the name of "safety."

As far shops to avoid, I would say Centreville Goodyear Tire & Auto on Lee Hwy and most dealerships take the cake. Dealerships lure people in with their 1/2 off or free inspection coupons so they can hose you once they have your car on the lift. With the outrageous parts markups and exorbitant labor rates, you better prepare to bend over when the dealership service guy says "Sir, can I show you somethings on your car?" Centreville Goodyear ripped me off when I took my 12 yr old Benz SUV for an inspection. I could see the dress shirt and tie wearing counter guys salivating as I walked in; they knew they could make a bundle off of me. The bastards said one of my license plate bulbs was out and that both rear shocks were blown. I knew the shocks diagnosis was utter horseshit but they said they'd fail me without it. After spending $1400 on shocks and $30 for the stupid license plate bulb, the jerkoffs passed me. Moral of the story, avoid these extortionists like the plague.

Posted by: Consumer alert ()
Date: March 26, 2013 12:09AM

ALL Virginia tire and auto locations are the same, run by a money hungry jerk who pushes his employees to find more and more work on every car.
centreville goodyear is one of his stores, Most of the Goodyears in this area are VT&A locations. any shop that is open 7 days a week should be a warning about how money is most important thing to the owners.

Posted by: ffx yuppie //m5 ()
Date: March 26, 2013 12:12AM

Vo Wrote:
> Try CITCO across from Annandale Fire Station.
> Perfect Service. Very little wait. Tell them I
> sent you.

They are hit or miss, they tried to tell me I needed a new timing belt. Made a report with the VSP, bitched a lot, and passed. The belt was fine btw. Other time I took my //M with bald rear tires and had no issue.

Posted by: Rich Cunt ()
Date: March 26, 2013 12:15AM

Your M series Beamer is a jew killing machine.
should I tell them Mr Rosenberg sent me?

Posted by: Burke Brat ()
Date: March 26, 2013 12:19AM

Even Better,
1. Know your vehicle, Keep it in good working order.
2. Take your vehicle elsewhere to be repaired, The shops are not making this shit up.
3. If you disagree call the State Police and discuss the Failure with the Trooper that Supervises the Inspection Stations.
4. Find a Station you feel is Honest and keep all your business there.
5. Shop around for the best prices on the repairs.

I don't see how a Mechanic in Springfield is drumming up business for Mechanic or shop in Tysons, there is no benefit, and the Govt doesn't make money off the Repairs or Inspections (I don't know how State Run Inspection stations work DC or MD)

Posted by: fart smeller ()
Date: March 26, 2013 12:21AM

Burke Brat Wrote:
> Even Better,
> 1. Know your vehicle, Keep it in good working
> order.
> 2. Take your vehicle elsewhere to be repaired, The
> shops are not making this shit up.
> 3. If you disagree call the State Police and
> discuss the Failure with the Trooper that
> Supervises the Inspection Stations.
> 4. Find a Station you feel is Honest and keep all
> your business there.
> 5. Shop around for the best prices on the
> repairs.
>
> I don't see how a Mechanic in Springfield is
> drumming up business for Mechanic or shop in
> Tysons, there is no benefit, and the Govt doesn't
> make money off the Repairs or Inspections (I don't
> know how State Run Inspection stations work DC or
> MD)

Quoted for Truth

Posted by: ffx yuppie //m5 ()
Date: March 26, 2013 12:57AM

Rich Cunt Wrote:
> Your M series Beamer is a jew killing machine.
> should I tell them Mr Rosenberg sent me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u8OWS4g8XM

Posted by: Evan ()
Date: May 07, 2013 03:31PM

If you were thinking of going to merchants in ashburn, think again! I went there to get a simple oil change and they said they couldn't change the oil because the check engine light was on!!! To tell me what the light meant they wanted to charge me in excess of $50. Once the light was off after plugging in the reader myself at home they changed the oil. They then said I had to get my brake and power steering fluid flushed, funny thing is I had JUST done that a month prior at a different auto shop. On top of all this they said it was time to change my rear brakes, which was total bullcrap as well according to a second opinion I got from FALLON AUTOMOTIVE (whom I recommend) who informed me they were only 50% worn. Even their free coffee tastes like poop, don't go there.

Posted by: Centreville Sid ()
Date: May 07, 2013 04:44PM

Places in Chantilly and C'ville to avoid:

Goodyear VA Tire and Auto (both C'tilly and C'ville). The dude in the C'ville store will actually close the garage door in his little garage in the back so you can't watch him. Of course, he's smoking while he's crawling around your car.

Advanced Automotive in C'tilly. It's hit or miss, but if they're isn't a line, it's almost guaranteed they'll find something wrong to fix and it's almost always front end mystery stuff that they can't show you, you just have to trust them. If they do find something, do not, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, have them fix it. They only have two decent mechanics and the other four will be the ones who work on anything front end, exhaust or brakes. Their decent mechanics are saved for real engine work (where they're making $750 - $1000 a job for the shop).

G&C in C'tilly. They're basically honest, but they will not cut you slack. If it's borderline, you're going to fail. If there's nothing wrong, they won't make stuff up like T&A or Advanced will. G&C is tough, but fair.

Midas in C'tilly. Another place that'll make you sit around and wait forever even if there's no other car in the inspection bay. They will absolutely refuse to pull a car in there before you wait a minimum of 30 minutes. Expect bogus exhaust problems from them unless they're busy. If they're busy, they'll pass you so don't go there if they have more than one open bay. They like to keep those bays full.

AAMCO in C'tilly. Owned by a brother. He's cool. His inspection crew is not. They failed me for a serpentine belt that had a good 10K left on it. The owner actually looked more upset than I was. They had a list of other stuff that I needed as well but I took off while they were still totally up what the cost would be. Go there for trans problems, not for inspections.

Centreville Tire and Auto in C'ville. Another tough but fair place. They won't jack you for bogus stuff either. But you won't pass unless you vehicle doesn't have any problems. I have found them kinda nitpicky.

Posted by: dickbutt ()
Date: May 07, 2013 05:17PM

Actually as an employee of VTA I know for a fact that they do not do this. The owner of the stores uses it as a pet project and in my opinion does not care about money as much as another owner would the only thing he is concerned with is that his values of selling customer service first can still be relevant today. We have had a few cases of employees trying to sell things that did not need to be sold on a car (as they work on commission) but, they were quickly reprimanded.

Posted by: avoid W. Springfield Sunoco ()
Date: May 07, 2013 07:27PM

Sunoco
6381 Rolling Rd.

For years the Sunoco in front of Jaxx, on Rolling Rd and Old Keen Mill Rd in West Springfield was the best place to go. They were honest and fair. I regularly took 3 or 4 cars a year in there for inspections, and used them for other work occasionally. Never had any problems because I always check all the tires, lights, brakes, wipers, horn, etc. before I bring a car in. (I'm also fairly familiar with the Code of Virginia section 46.2.)

Things changed dramatically at Sunoco about 2 years ago. I went in for a safety inspection and there was a new guy. It should have tipped me off that instead of telling me to wait in front for him to bring it around with the sticker, he said he would tell me what was wrong... A little while later he brings the car around and proceeded to list various imaginary things that were "wrong", some of which are not even legal requirements.

For example he said the passenger seat was "loose" and jiggled the seatback to show me. The seat was firmly bolted to the floor, and what he was moving was the seatback on its pivots. It has always had some amount of play since the day it left the factory, because there are no bushings around the pivot pins. I showed him the bolts and pivot pins to no effect. (Furthermore the law does not even requires a passenger seat.)

It is a convertible and the top was down as well as the side windows. I only take the car out on sunny days so that is how it always is. But he claimed it would not pass inspection unless the side windows rolled up. That is absolutely a lie. In fact there is no requirement for a car to even have side windows at all. Many cars do not have side windows and some have removable windows. (The windows can be rolled up but they are very stiff and need assistance.)

He also made up a bogus requirement that some light was supposed to light up on the dashboard when the ignition key was turned. I've owned 5 or 6 of the same model car and the dash lights have all worked the same. He did not look at a wiring diagram, he just told me a light was supposed to come on, as if he knew the wiring of every car ever made. (I could not find this requirement either in the Code.)

Then he told me it had an "exhaust leak". I know that was false because I had installed a new muffler and headers, and I had been under the car the day before to double-check for leaks. So I asked him to please show me the leak. He refused and claimed he could "hear" it. It's a unique engine and produces a slightly unusual engine and exhaust sound, so I doubt he was hearing anything except the marbles rolling around in the space where his brain should have been.

There were a couple more things the car supposedly failed, but by this time I had had enough. He actually had the nerve to ask me if I wanted them to give me an estimate for the "repairs". It might have been interesting to see what they would charge to "fix" my seat and what they could possibly do to it, but I didn't have time for their stupidity. Sad, because they used to be an honest business.

I went across the street and got the car inspected with no problems whatsoever. It passed again this year with flying colors. I have never been back to the Sunoco and will never go there again.

A couple weeks later I heard from someone else who had a similar experience, after always getting good inspections at the Sunoco, they had just been failed for nitpick reasons. I don't know if the ownership changed or just the inspector, but making things up that are not even required is blatant fraud.

Again, avoid the Sunoco at 6381 Rolling Rd in West Springfield; they are crooked and will make up imaginary items just to fail you and sell "repairs".

Code of Virginia reference: http://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?000+cod+TOC4602000

Posted by: F off ()
Date: August 09, 2013 06:01PM

Actually D bag, the premis of this thread is to identify "BAD" places to get a car inspected. Which could also include bad business practices etc... although leniency is an element, it also identifies where not to go if you want an honest inspection and don't want to get ripped off.

Posted by: Stay away! ()
Date: August 10, 2013 08:42PM

Merchants on rt. next to Panera. Stay off rt. 1 it's ghetto.

Posted by: dont go here ()
Date: August 10, 2013 08:53PM

Bob's Sluts and Lugnuts

Posted by: awake ()
Date: August 10, 2013 11:21PM

dickbutt Wrote:
> Actually as an employee of VTA I know for a fact
> that they do not do this. The owner of the stores
> uses it as a pet project and in my opinion does
> not care about money as much as another owner
> would the only thing he is concerned with is that
> his values of selling customer service first can
> still be relevant today. We have had a few cases
> of employees trying to sell things that did not
> need to be sold on a car (as they work on
> commission) but, they were quickly reprimanded.

Customers First doesn't mean sell sell sell, number number number. you know that's BS sir.

It's all about SEll SELL SEll, with this place. They care about Numbers period.
If you want a day off you get a guilt trip how could you not put my company first.
if you are selling work the owner will come talk to you, if not he just tells you we need sales let's go.

Shitty money hungry owner owns.
Main Street Shell
James Madison Shell
Lomans plaza bridgestone
Baclick shell
Backlick Goodyear
Centreville goodyear
Chantilly goodyear
gainesville goodyear
ashburn goodyear two of them.
southriding bridgestone.

if you go to any of these places you can bet you will have a list of needs for your car. it might not fail inspection but they will try to sell you evrything possible to get your $$$$$$$$$$

it is a must you recommend repairs if you don't you will be replaced with someone who will.

I couldn't work for that kind of business I can't sleep at night riping people off. plus they make you work 8-10 hour shifts 6 and 7 days a week.

Posted by: BigD ()
Date: August 11, 2013 06:16AM

You guys have some crazy inspection stories. I've be been taking our cars to the same place for 10 years and have never had one single issue. Not even a suggestion that I should consider fixing this or that. We're not talking newer cars all the time either. At one point we had a 10 year old Honda.

Am I allowed to name the garage? I wouldn't call them lenient because my cars are well maintained (by me) but they are fair.

Posted by: kindful ()
Date: August 12, 2013 03:05PM

Posted by: Beloved of Fala ()
Date: August 12, 2013 04:40PM

James Madison Shell totally sucks...the inspection is nothing but a fishing expedition to get (largely unnecessary) work for the station.

Posted by: No inspection ()
Date: August 13, 2013 09:01PM

Midas off of Lee Highway

Posted by: lt ()
Date: August 14, 2013 12:01PM

Virginia auto inspections are a scam and are bought and paid for by the auto repair shop lobby. The truth is that it is a huge conflict of interest that auto inspections are being performed at auto repair shops. The fact of the matter is that states such as Florida that have no car inspections have no more accidents due to equipment failure that states like Virginia that go way over board on their inspections. This is just a way for the state and the automobile repair people to make huge sums of money off the public. The public should be outraged by what is happening.

Posted by: Car Person ()
Date: August 14, 2013 12:15PM

Fair Lakes Sunoco is hit or miss. They usually find something wrong, but other days it can fly right through. That place prints money.

Posted by: jr3901 ()
Date: August 15, 2013 11:58AM

Hogan and sons goodyear marks up parts by nearly 300%. Serpentine belts that cost 25 bucks at dealer cost 69 bucks at Hogan. Alternator that costs 224 at dealer costs 469 at Hogan. And, we know dealer is typically higher than advanced auto, etc. I would advise to stay away from any Hogan and Sons repair shop

Posted by: Stay Away from Hogans! ()
Date: August 15, 2013 08:47PM

I had an oil change done there once. They didn't seem to screw that up, but while I was waiting, I heard them telling several women outrageous stories about repairs they allegedly needed. I'm not a mechanic but even I could tell it was bullshit. Never again...

Posted by: whoooo... ()
Date: August 16, 2013 07:50AM

Don't roll the dice @ Merchants in Bailey's Crossroads near George Mason Drive.

They failed my inspection for 1 semi-legit item and then tried to upsell me $1000 worth of additional work that couldn't HURT to be done (replacing shocks & struts, control arm bushings etc) but wasn't necessary either by implying ALL of it was required to pass.

I questioned them based on the actual inspection program manuals, asked them to quantify normal wear & tear vs being "broken", asked them about degredation rates (is it a normal sign of a bushing @ half of it's useful life to show some minor cracking around the outer edge or is that a sign of a failure that will occur in the next 6 months or what) and when I didn't get sufficient answers I told them I would be taking my car elsewhere for a 2nd opinion.

They got kinda defensive and told me they would replace the original item, give me my sticker but that they would be reporting me to the state police for refusing the additional work.

All in all, I agree that it's a conflict of interest to have for-profit shops with a business model that REQUIRES upselling to be the ones doing safety inspections. It's a state mandated set up that leaves the customer with very little leverage.

I don't necessarily disagree with inspection programs, but it should be unbiased state inspection centers doing them, not a mechanic that sees you as a captive audience for upselling low effort/high margin work.

Posted by: MadDad ()
Date: October 28, 2013 08:22AM

Ashburn Village tire and repair center at the Ashburn Village shopping center, I used to go there for all repairs I did'nt have tools or time to do. The last time I went there they described that most of the front end bushings were out of tolerance and the motor mounts broken and tie rod ends bad. Fixed a bad tie rod end had a second inspection from different business, asked they check the failure items and was told one motor mount was showing signs that it was headed towards needing replaced, but was still safe, no front bushings bad. Before I left the Ashburn tire and repair I overheard one of the guys telling a woman that the boots on her front drive cv joint were cracked and they needed to replace th cv joints and boots for only $300.00;it's sad how some places place their money ahead of integrity or honesty.

Posted by: Dieter Brock ()
Date: October 30, 2013 10:30PM

What about Pat Goss? Isn't he an Honest Abe?

Posted by: You have been warned ()
Date: October 30, 2013 10:35PM

Chandler and sons in herndon .All time fuck job with inspections.

Posted by: fuck exxon ()
Date: November 01, 2013 12:47AM

Avoid all Exxons the people there are ignorant, arrogant, and very disrespectful they also come up with outrageous off topic things they want to repair that doesn't need repairing

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: April 28, 2015 03:01PM

I dig anyone who uses the word "tards" in a sentence. There should be more of that.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.