HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
White on White Crime
Posted by: KDBUH ()
Date: November 01, 2017 02:35PM

When are white people going to stop and do something about it?

Elderly woman fatally shoots teen who broke into her home
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/elderly-woman-fatally-shoots-teen-broke-home-article-1.3603967

An elderly Arkansas woman said she shot and killed a teen in self-defense after he broke into her home.

According to the Crittenden County Sheriff's Department, ADT received a burglar alarm early Sunday morning and alerted the homeowner, who is said to be in her late 80s. The woman told police that when she woke up she heard the alarm going off and called out to the intruder to leave, WHNT reports.

When the burglar "advanced toward her" she shot him. Authorities said the teen intruder, identified as 19-year-old Cody Smith, died from his injuries. The outlet reports that officers said the home was "forcefully entered," but wouldn't elaborate on what happened before or after the shooting.
Attachments:
intruder2n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: White on White Crime
Posted by: HereWeGo ()
Date: November 01, 2017 02:47PM

I guess black on black crime just doesn't happen?
Attachments:
2016-ouvert-parade.jpg
dontsnitchcartoon.jpg

Posted by: souI brother #1 ()
Date: November 01, 2017 02:47PM

I would love to hook up with that White Boi

Posted by: are we being raided? ()
Date: November 01, 2017 02:51PM

None of these are even remotely related to Fairfax country, the story in the op's post occurred in Arkansas which last I checked wasn't anywhere close to Fairfax so why won't the mods do something about this racist drivel??

Posted by: LMEML ()
Date: November 01, 2017 10:11PM

are we being raided? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> None of these are even remotely related to Fairfax
> country, the story in the op's post occurred in
> Arkansas which last I checked wasn't anywhere
> close to Fairfax so why won't the mods do
> something about this racist drivel??

LOL! You want something done now because people are posting negative shit about White people? What about all the racist stuff spewed on here toward non-whites?

You are a weak-willed fuck.

Posted by: All Caps ->>> bitch ()
Date: November 01, 2017 10:21PM

Just post ur garbage in the appropriate forum.
I understand “appropriate” is a big word for you.

Posted by: We wuz kangz ()
Date: November 01, 2017 11:51PM

Blacks murder each other at an unbelievable 93%. In fact a non-knee grow has a chance of being a victim of a kneegroid murder 8 times higher than from another race.

THAT didn't even make sense, you big nosed buffoon. You're trying too hard to pretend you're smart. Your simple words aren't anywhere NEAR harsh enough to get me down, no matter HOW HARD you try. Remember, us Whites are different than you knee-groids... we don't get upset at simple words like you apes do lol. You try too hard to be equal, yet you will always be inferior. This is not a physical world we are living in... it's about who is smarter being able to get ahead. Hence the reason your sub-human brains will ALWAYS keep you behind the "whote" man... no matter how much history, identity and inventions you baboons try to steal from others. Get a grip, sand coon.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.