HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I love listening to the lib reporters over pronunciation of the soft g in Niger. They are so scared of saying the wrong word it’s fucking with their head.
Posted by: Msnbbc ()
Date: October 23, 2017 08:42AM

It’s so funny, it’s all they can think about and they are supposed to be so above it all! I know someone is going to fuck it up and it will be hilarious!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I love listening to the lib reporters over pronunciation of the soft g in Niger. They are so scared of saying the wrong word it’s fucking with their head.
Posted by: TTWVN ()
Date: October 23, 2017 09:09AM

I know an Australian woman who worked there on humanitarian relief a long time ago. She pronounces it knee-ZHER.

Re: I love listening to the lib reporters over pronunciation of the soft g in Niger. They are so scared of saying the wrong word it’s fucking with their head.
Posted by: The.Equalizer ()
Date: October 23, 2017 09:32AM

You oughta' see how whites pronounce nigger when their wives and daughters are getting railed out and their throats slit...

Posted by: Tommy Varlas ()
Date: October 23, 2017 09:43AM

THERE was a young welfare Mom of Niger
Who smiled her fake gold plated grill as she rode on a Tiger;
They came back from the ride
With the lady inside,
And the smile on the face of the Tiger.
Moral: niggers are dumb to ride a tiger

Posted by: FFXU online internet troll ()
Date: October 23, 2017 10:49AM

When I was in 4th grade, there was this kid who always pronounced nigger. The teacher yelled at him all the time & finally sent him to the office. It didn't stop him.

These days, though, if u're white & straight, if u say faggot, butt pirate, nigger or beaner, u get suspended.

Posted by: hcc6t ()
Date: October 23, 2017 12:31PM

It is the correct pronunciation. The "g" in Niger is supposed to be pronounced the same way as the "g" in Nigeria. What is throwing me is I never heard the name pronounced Kneezheer before. It was always pronounced with a long i and the standard er pronunciation.

Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: October 23, 2017 02:32PM

I always thought it was NI GER

Lately, they are saying NEE Ger

Always had the soft "g" though

Posted by: johnny ringo 666 ()
Date: October 23, 2017 02:59PM

phelpsmarc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I always thought it was NI GER
>
> Lately, they are saying NEE Ger
>
> Always had the soft "g" though

So from now on it will be acceptable to refer to Nogs as "Nee Gers" ?
Attachments:
shuckin and Jivin.jpg

Posted by: metalhead ()
Date: October 25, 2017 08:29AM

Haha, I guess I wasnt the only one who noticed that! It is really pathetic how petrified the liberals in the media are when saying that word...

Posted by: Soul brother #1 ()
Date: October 25, 2017 10:10AM

Listen to how Fox news and conservative talk radio pronounce Niger it's the sameway liberals do . Ok dummies try thinking pass the word go.

Posted by: Niger ()
Date: October 25, 2017 10:51AM

That shithole even looks like a drumstick
Attachments:
IMG_5128.JPG

Posted by: Just sayn ()
Date: October 25, 2017 10:55AM

Msnbbc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It’s so funny, it’s all they can think about
> and they are supposed to be so above it all! I
> know someone is going to fuck it up and it will be
> hilarious!

You love cock in your ass too

Posted by: Soul brother #1 ()
Date: October 25, 2017 11:15AM

You crackers are the worse people on earth .

Posted by: Worst? ()
Date: October 25, 2017 12:20PM

Soul brother must know he can't write.
Just Axe him.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.