HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FCPS Student crossing guard doofs
Posted by: Free the the road ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:23PM

I live in a cul-de-sac which makes it hard to leave my development during morning rush hour. To make it that much worse, not only is there a school there but also elementary age crossing guards that are clueless.

It's like no one can possibly have any where to go except for these kids to go to their free public child care with a little education thrown in. The adult crossing guard is fine but my street has the most untrained youth who can't figure out if a car should wait or go...SO WE SIT THERE WAITING LIKE IDIOTS.

I don't want kids to get hurt but every stinking morning it's so stupid and irritating! YES I HAVE KIDS AND NO THEY DON"T GO TO THAT SCHOOL.
d=
Oh and every parent now drives their kid to school and illegally sits and waits or drops off clogging up all of my neighbors trying to leave for work too. If all these people drive their kids why are we paying for so many damn buses?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FCPS Student crossing guard doofs
Posted by: Vecyh ()
Date: October 21, 2017 02:41PM

What a bitch you are. I think you should move.

Posted by: OP is a Bitch Ass Faggot ()
Date: October 21, 2017 03:02PM

Bitching that 10 year old patrols aren't qualified. You are one big Triggered bitch snowflake faggot.

Posted by: Robert Lee ()
Date: October 21, 2017 03:02PM

Leave earlier for work. This isn't that hard of a problem to solve.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: October 21, 2017 03:23PM

You sound like a complete ass. OTOH there may be something wrong with the way the crossing guards are handling things. If you contact the school and express in a reasonable manner why their current way of dealing with the problem isn't working and what would work better, they might be able to make changes which allow traffic to flow better while keeping the kids safe. If not you may want to contact the local police station to see if they can address the problem. Or you could change your commute time so you are clear of the intersection when the school rush starts.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.