HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why oh why is there no place left for peaceful productive middle class people
Posted by: why ()
Date: October 21, 2017 04:01AM

Why oh why is there no place left for peaceful productive middle class people

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why oh why is there no place left for peaceful productive middle class people
Posted by: Buh bye ()
Date: October 21, 2017 06:44PM

Because liberals are doing everything they can to turn every American town and city into a filthy ghetto.

Re: Why oh why is there no place left for peaceful productive middle class people
Posted by: Brown.Savages ()
Date: October 21, 2017 09:37PM

Because this ain't 1955 no more. Whites have had their day. Brown's turn now. Sorry...not sorry.

Posted by: Buh bye ()
Date: October 22, 2017 08:33AM

Brown.Savages Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Because this ain't 1955 no more. Whites have had
> their day. Brown's turn now. Sorry...not sorry.

The safest neighborhoods are White. The safest areas are White. The cleanest areas are White. The most violent and backward are non-White.

That being said...I can only laugh at the world you and your kind will be living in. Lolz!

Posted by: been there, done that ()
Date: October 22, 2017 10:15AM

Buh bye Wrote:

> The safest neighborhoods are White. The safest
> areas are White. The cleanest areas are White. The
> most violent and backward are non-White.
>
>
> That being said...I can only laugh at the world
> you and your kind will be living in. Lolz!

It's called Chicago. A few, well-policed white enclaves surrounded by murderous, low-educated ghetto-dwellers.

Posted by: Brown.Savages ()
Date: October 22, 2017 11:28AM

Buh bye Wrote:
> Brown.Savages Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Because this ain't 1955 no more. Whites have
> had
> > their day. Brown's turn now. Sorry...not sorry.
>
>
>
>
> The safest neighborhoods are White. The safest
> areas are White. The cleanest areas are White. The
> most violent and backward are non-White.
>
>
> That being said...I can only laugh at the world

Whites have one token area left...Great Falls. Brown will protect that because that is an employment source for brown. Other than that, NOVA belongs to brown now.

Posted by: dalia ()
Date: October 22, 2017 12:03PM

there is not one single brown in my entire subdivision and we dont lock our cars or homes and nothing is ever stolen. we are a secluded area in ffx county which will remain a secret. its heaven!

Posted by: put some tussin on it ()
Date: October 22, 2017 12:20PM

Let me guess- Clifton.(Great Falls was already mentioned).

Any area that has an higher than average income is more likely to be White.

The racist people on here are mad they cannot afford any better and are "forced" to live amongst non-white people.

Posted by: The Predictor Says ()
Date: October 22, 2017 12:25PM

Buh bye Wrote:
...I can only laugh at the world

Without whites and the peaceful and productive society they developed, blacks will be exterminated by the Latinos and Islamists.

It will be a feudal warlord society with constant war over scraps of food.

Posted by: This is the way it is ()
Date: October 22, 2017 01:07PM

For decades crime in my neighborhood as almost nonexistent. It stayed that way when Vietnamese families moved in, when blacks moved in, when Koreans moved in, when Guatemalans moved in. It was only when the Chinese arrived that we saw crime go up, and that was due to outsiders coming in to prey on them. Since then crime has been a growing problem, but it has always been outsiders committing it. Between building contractors, yard maintenance companies and delivery services there is a constant stream of people for outsider criminals to blend in with. Living in a white neighborhood isn't going to protect you from the criminal colored element if you are going to keep letting "brown" people into your neighborhood to provide services.

Posted by: I'll Admit ()
Date: October 22, 2017 02:03PM

I'll admit, I live in a pretty good area of Fairfax county. No, it's not Clifton or Great Falls. I have a mix of neighbors - of many nationalities, but for the most part they keep to themselves and for the most part, they have a desire to live a life of peace and with lower crime.

It's a win-win situation.

Posted by: When!! ()
Date: October 22, 2017 02:19PM

put some tussin on it Wrote:
> Let me guess- Clifton.(Great Falls was already
> mentioned).
>
>
Speaking of Clifton
When are we getting our school back!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.