HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
WALID ESSAR DEAD?
Posted by: Dark Sky Watcher ()
Date: October 19, 2017 04:29AM

How did he die? Was it a car accident? May he Rest In Peace.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WALID ESSAR DEAD?
Posted by: ...... ()
Date: October 19, 2017 04:49AM

Last time I spoke to his family they said he was pretty much paralyzed and that the doctors said he may not make it. I didnt want to ask "what happened", because his family was so emotional. My prayers go out to his family, especially his parents. It's never easy seeing your child die in front of you. I attached a pic he sent me, so people know how he looks because there are a few walids in the area. His funeral is today, at 1pm in falls church....
Attachments:
IMG_6368.PNG

Posted by: Priya Ruhna ()
Date: October 19, 2017 05:41AM

Dated him for a few weeks, we met at Nova. He had this bad ass white Hummer his sisters bought him. He sold Extacy pills all over Nova and would spray perfume on his cigarettes. That shit really upset me and I broke up with him. Honestly, walid always had a wondering eye, he would be with me but looking at other women. He told me his oldest sisters house got robbed in Woodbridge, his middle sister Manija works at a bank and his younger sister Sagjia works as a pharmacist. His mom and dad worked at the airport pushing wheel chairs and he pretty much spent half his life in jail. "His words" not mine. He was trying to talk to me while in the process of getting married to Amel Khawaja, what kind of a fucked up person does that. He married the biggest slut in Northern Virginia. She loves sucking on that black dick and of course let's not forget Spanish dick. People all over Nova knew that she moved because she got knocked up with her Spanish boyfriend and told everyone her mom was pregnant. That's funny, so does your family move everytime your mom has a child. Get the fuck out of here. Karma is a bitch!

Date: October 19, 2017 06:02AM

DAM Priya! I just rechecked the post and dam girl you really put shit on blast. I don't know how you feel but there was a shady side of Walid that even I saw. I don't blame you for being upset cuz I hate drugs to, it's one thing to do drugs but it's another to sell drugs in the community. Try to forgive him, after all he did just die yesterday....

Posted by: Waheed ()
Date: October 19, 2017 06:06AM

Fuck him!

Date: October 19, 2017 06:11AM

Wtf waheed, I didn't post for you to say fucked up shit! I was told yesterday afternoon that he passed and have not been able to talk to his family since. Just wanted to know how he died. I seriously feel like it was a car accident, he was always reckless when he drove. His mom said he was literally paralyzed and that she felt like he could hear her and the doctors said he was making progress. Then all of the sudden he died. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by: Peace ()
Date: October 19, 2017 10:03AM

He was not in a car accident. He passed away because he had a heart attack. PRIYA RUHNA FUCK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A CUNT. YOU SEEM PRETTY UPSET BECAUSE WALID PROBABLY DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU SINCE HE HAD GIRLS RUNNING AFTER HIM ALL THE TIME AND I'M PRETTY SURE YOU ARE ONE OF THEM. GO TO HELL BITCH, THAT IS WHERE YOU BELONG.

Posted by: All the same person ()
Date: October 19, 2017 10:51AM

So we’re supposed to believe that the first 6 posts were made by different people, all on Fairfax Underground between 4:49am and 6:11am?!

Posted by: Priya Ruhna ()
Date: October 19, 2017 10:55AM

FUCK YOU "PEACE"!!! Don't be mad because what I wrote was the truth. At least I have the fucking balls to write my name, walid got what he deserves. I wonder how many people in the area he introduced drugs to, he fucking sold drugs right out of his car the two weeks I knew him. I didn't see myself with some drug selling fuck boy! Right I'm going to hell, yet I'm not the one thats dead. That fuck boy walid is, that's were his soul is going deep down into hell.

Posted by: Dirt Nap ()
Date: October 19, 2017 11:40AM

He seemed like a real upstanding guy. Drug dealer? He won't be missed, except by maybe his family.

Posted by: fasfd ()
Date: October 19, 2017 01:02PM

Who is this person?

Posted by: Confusing ()
Date: October 19, 2017 01:23PM

Is Priya a girl? With balls?

Posted by: ladies take notice ()
Date: October 19, 2017 01:37PM

I do not know the guy but to the lady posters above-

If you lay down with dogs you get fleas.

You knew he was a dog when you met him so why did you continue to see him if you KNOW he was dealing.

If you about that life, do you sweetie.. But if you want a future- stay away from all the fake Rick Ross Future molly percocet wannabe motherfuckers around here.

It has been proven they make minimum wage when you account for time spent getting supply making the sales etc etc- plus everywhere you go if you get pulled over you are going down with him if there are any drugs in the car.

You would be better off dating Habeeb at 7-11 at least you know he won't get arrested tomorrow.

And who do you think they will call to bail them out? Not their parents, not their family, not their boys YOU THEIR GIRL. You think you getting that money back? It can be upwards of $10k to bail someone out on drug charges.

Ask me how I know...or better yet don't.

Once again i know none of these people, just reacting to what i am reading and I see the ladies making bad choices so am trying to get them right before they end up pregnant and a single mom on welfare, in jail, or worse, dead.

Not a sermon, just a thought. Peace out ladies, RIP dude.

Date: October 19, 2017 08:10PM

Just a dead drug dealer nobody gives a fuck about hope he's roasting in hell

Posted by: Shitbag ()
Date: October 19, 2017 08:30PM

Take a look at this fucking loser. A good look. A bullet to the head would have made him look better. Fuck him

Posted by: Walid gave ()
Date: October 19, 2017 09:55PM

The best blow jobs, he will be missed.
Attachments:
IMG_5627.JPG
IMG_6143.GIF

Posted by: Ow my balls! ()
Date: October 20, 2017 01:23PM

Drug dealers will eventually gave karma. Ooops

Posted by: Wtf is wrong with you ()
Date: October 20, 2017 03:01PM

Are you guys fucking retarded... this man has passed away, and because one person says he is a drug dealer, you all hope on it... he was a father, a brother, a son, and a friend... have some damn respect for his family... may he always rest in paradise... and all u fuckers go to hell

Posted by: Shorty ()
Date: October 20, 2017 03:21PM

Fuck all yall talking. that was my brother in law and he was such a good guy. I never met a Soul as good as his. He was an amazing man, a wonderful husband and father. He left his past behind and moved on from it. Don’t be mad cus you weren’t shit & he was living the life he wanted to. He was fearless & didt wtf he wanted when he wanted too. For those who wanna speaks negative about him. Come see me. Lemme see talk all that shit about him infront of me. You won’t, cus I have a piece of him in me and you don’t fuck with us. Go fuck your self & grow a pair of fucking balls u fucking pussy. Let’s link up & see if u open that big ass mouth of Yours, u fucking twat.

This is Shorty , so if you actually knew Bullet then you damn well know who I am.

Posted by: FUCKYOUPRIYA ()
Date: October 20, 2017 05:40PM

YOU FUCKING IGNORANT BITCH!!!! FIRST OF ALL YOU CAN’T SPELL FOR SHIT, AND SECOND THING YOU’RE JUST MAD BECAUSE HE FUCKED YOU AND LEFT YOU. LET ME FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE IMA FUCK YOUR ASS UP. IF YOU AINT SCARED HOLLA AT ME. AND SINCE YOU ACT LIKE YOU KNKW HIM SO WELL THEN YOU MUST KNOW WHO I AM, YOU FUCKING DIRTY WHORE.

WALID WAS A LEGEND SO OF COURSE YOU LITTLE FUCKS WOULD TALK ABOUT HIM.

FUCK ALL YALL, AND PRIYA I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD IDEA ON WHO YOU ARE AND AS SOON AS I FIND OUT FOR SURE, YOUR ASS IS DONE.

WALID WAS AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A KING!

FUCK ALL YOU HATERS!!!!!

Posted by: lostmyplug ()
Date: October 20, 2017 06:31PM

Yo i knew walid aka bullet aka thug nigga. The bitch who wrote the comment above,,,YEA HE WAS A KING, A KING THAT SOLD DRUGS!!!!! nigga had the best shit in nova area. Ecstasy, bud, white girl, pcp. Yall niggas trippin if you think he didnt sell drugs, most of Nova knew that. Shittttt i remember when we had like 2 trash bags full of bud and got pulled over nigga went to jail for a hot min. He was and always will be my favorite plug. Rip.

Posted by: i know them both ()
Date: October 20, 2017 07:00PM

Priya is the thin Indain girl that goes to nova and drives a red benz and usualy parks way in the back because she thinks her car is worth something and its not. She lives in Ashburn with her dad and also has an apt in leesburg.

Sorry to say this but this guy did sell drugs...he was always around nova with those pills. I hope is whole family is doing ok.

Posted by: Ri Ri ()
Date: October 20, 2017 07:43PM

This fucker was dating(fucking) me and also tried to get with my sister and was also hitting on her friend all at the same time. When ever a guy has two phones you know somethings up.

Did he sell drugs???? FUCK YEA HE DID!!!!!!

He hung out with some fucked up people, we were at this party and one of his boys sold wallys boy some crack. Wallys friend didnt have money so he let the dealer sleep with his sister who was also cracked out. What a low piece of shit, i hope he burns in hell for all the people he has hurt and deceived.

Posted by: knew him ()
Date: October 20, 2017 08:33PM

I tinted this guys windows he had a 2003 green Jaguar S-Type
i liked that dark green color so much i painted my whole shop that color
yes he did do drugs i bought some mollys off him n we smoked a fat ass blunt whenever he came to the shop he always has a bandana on his hand i can tell its him from the picture

Posted by: Richard ()
Date: October 20, 2017 09:23PM

Kinda seems like this guy was a drug dealer and a fuck boy!

Posted by: Walid ()
Date: October 20, 2017 09:44PM

Died from the AIDS, that's what his mom told me. He was a ladies man and bisexual.

Posted by: TOALLYOUBITCHASZNIGGAHS ()
Date: October 20, 2017 09:52PM

YOU BITCH ASS NIGGAH UR MOM DIED FROM AIDS AND YOUR FATHER WAS BISEXUAL THATS HOW THEY CAME UP WITH UR BITCH ASS. FUCKIN ASS HOLE. YOU PROBABLY GOT FUCKED IN THE ASS DAY AND NIGHT TO BE UP HERE USING HIS NAME AND DISRESPECTING A REAL G.

Fucking bitch ass niggah stay talking shit. You cowards why don’t u put your real name and we will see if you live to see another day.

Posted by: Riri you nasty whore ()
Date: October 20, 2017 09:58PM

RIRI YOU A FUCKIN CUNT WITH MULTIPLE DISEASES YOU DISGUSTING WHORE. YOUR TALKING ALL THIS SHIT BECAUSE HE PROBABLY DIDNT EVEN NOTICE A DIRTY WHORE LIKE YOU. DRUGY BITCHES LIKE YOU FUCK 20niggahs AT THE SAME TIME JUST TO GET SOME DRUGS FOR FREE BECAUSE YALL SOME POOR/NASTY WHORES. ITS FUNNY U MENTIONED THIS CUZ YOU HAD TO BE THE BIGGEST WHORE THERE SELLING YOUR BODY FOR DRUGS.....

NASTY WHORES STAY TRYING TO GET A NIGGAH WHO DIDNT EVEN GIVE EM THE TIMW OF THE DAY!!!!hahHa WHORE!

Posted by: El Mizoreno ()
Date: October 20, 2017 10:12PM

He loved to suck my dick. He came to my house with chapstick & the good stuff. I'll miss that drug dealing dick sucking raghead. RIP Bullet!

Posted by: Walid ()
Date: October 20, 2017 10:13PM

Picture of the guy that gave Walid AIDS. Walid was areal G, that liked to get on his knees lick balls, deep throat dick and eat cum. He will be missed.
Attachments:
IMG_7597.JPG

Posted by: BitchAssNiggahs ()
Date: October 20, 2017 10:27PM

It’s funny how all you bitch ass, coward ass niggahs wanna talk shit now cuz that real niggah died... Y’all were too scared to say any of that when he was alive but now y’all wanna talk shit..... THATS WHATCHU CALL A BITCH ASS NIGGAH.... Y’all niggahs!!!!! FUCKIN COWARD GAY FUCKS!

YALL GOT FUCKED BY YOUR DADS AS KIDS AND WILL SOON DIE FROM AIDS SO DONT PUT THAT SHIT ON A REAL NIGGAH!!!

BITCH ASS NIGGAHS!!!

Posted by: Da truff Niggah ()
Date: October 20, 2017 10:53PM

Is all you Muslim punks got ass fucked by your dads. Every one knows the Quran says it's ok to fuck little boys. That's why all you piece of shit dune coons that were raped by your dads, act like America Niggers.

Posted by: XYPHB ()
Date: October 20, 2017 10:58PM

All the same person Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So we’re supposed to believe that the first 6
> posts were made by different people, all on
> Fairfax Underground between 4:49am and 6:11am?!

LOL!! Seriously! Hahaha

Sybil_DVD.jpg

Posted by: WalAIDS Essar ()
Date: October 20, 2017 11:03PM

BitchAssNiggahs Wrote:
> It’s funny how all you bitch ass, coward ass
> niggahs wanna talk shit now cuz that real niggah
> died... Y’all were too scared to say any of that
> when he was alive but now y’all wanna talk
> shit..... THATS WHATCHU CALL A BITCH ASS
> NIGGAH.... Y’all niggahs!!!!! FUCKIN COWARD GAY
> FUCKS!
>
> YALL GOT FUCKED BY YOUR DADS AS KIDS AND WILL SOON
> DIE FROM AIDS SO DONT PUT THAT SHIT ON A REAL
> NIGGAH!!!
>
> BITCH ASS NIGGAHS!!!

We now know who that fags gay ass lover was. You are probably a Muslim goat raper too, now that Walid is dead.

That fake fuck never scared anyone. He was nothing more than a homo sand nigger.

Posted by: <okay> ()
Date: October 20, 2017 11:10PM

Peace Wrote:
> He was not in a car accident. He passed away
> because he had a heart attack.
Attachments:
tumblr_l5se1iTR0T1qz4w1go1_500.jpeg

Posted by: I used to date Sagjia ()
Date: October 20, 2017 11:27PM

She had the hairiest pussy I've seen, smelled and tasted like death. She was a freak though, down with anal and would suck the dick right out her ass. She was Walids Percocet hook up.

Posted by: WALID u bitch ass niggah ()
Date: October 20, 2017 11:37PM

If you did not get fucked in the ass then post ur real name and let’s meet up then I’ll see if ur bitch ass will talk that shit face to face. Your pussy, punk, bird ass stays sucking the dick of a lion like Wali...If your mother isn’t a whore and your father isn’t a punk Bitch ass nigga....you will post ur real name and meet up. But the fact is, is that you are the son or daughter of a whore and you don’t have the guts. Die slow and may your mother get raped by a pack of aids filled dick. #Wali The Lion

Posted by: Walid king ()
Date: October 20, 2017 11:45PM

Walid was my friend . And he was a kind hearted person . Beautiful soul . This butch that's talking shit I know who it is .walid was a great father son n most importantly husband . He did everything for his family and especially his wife and kid . He loved his family and friends dearly . Everyone has a past . He was never a bad person . These bitches are sluts that wanted to fuck him and he told them to fuck off . That's why they are writing this . Walid was a king a legend . I never met anyone like him before. He is in paradise and u bitches talking this have no life no love in your life to talk about a person that is dead . He is in paradise and u hairy ass nipple bitch u going to hell and they will find u bitch

Posted by: Moretti ()
Date: October 20, 2017 11:47PM

I’m the words of the late Great Tupac”Niggas talk a lot of shit, but that’s after I’m gone....cuz they fear me in the physical form...let be known.”

Posted by: Wali sher ()
Date: October 20, 2017 11:50PM

Shut the fuck up u ugly bitch . Ur the whore not her don't talk about her . We gonna find u slut n ur ugly stinky family . Die slow bitch that's why ur mom was tryna get rid of u quick fast and fucked another random nigha and brought him n then he fucked u bitch u gonna get it

Posted by: Sagjia ()
Date: October 20, 2017 11:53PM

I used to date Sagjia Wrote:
> She had the hairiest pussy I've seen, smelled and
> tasted like death. She was a freak though, down
> with anal and would suck the dick right out her
> ass. She was Walids Percocet hook up.
Attachments:
IMG_7601.JPG

Posted by: HeartlessB ()
Date: October 20, 2017 11:53PM

Yo! He didn’t give a shit about you hoes. Nasty ass ratchet hairy nipple bitch. Walid grew and was ready for this challenge called life. You ugly ass hoes sweat his “D” so badly that you can’t help but hate. You just hating on what he could achieve in short amount of time. He had a full life! Cut short yes! But the nigga lived like a KING. You little no nothing hoe. You sound like a faded ex

Posted by: Walid and his mom ()
Date: October 20, 2017 11:58PM

When he was a young boy.
Attachments:
IMG_7602.JPG

Posted by: World is a better place ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:01AM

Seems like out of all the post only two people are defending him, you can tell by the way they write. I'm assuming it's his family, funny how he just died and their already on social media.

Not once have they said he's not a drug dealer... so how can a man who probably ruined so many lives be a "kind hearted person". Really

Posted by: Walid was not a drug dealer ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:06AM

Shut the fuck up bitch we know who u r . U fuckn hairy butch . With your loose pussy . I knew his fam and he wasn't a drug dealer bitch fuck off u ain't shit ho u getting it .

Posted by: King Walid ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:11AM

World is a better place Wrote:
> Seems like out of all the post only two people are
> defending him, you can tell by the way they write.
> I'm assuming it's his family, funny how he just
> died and their already on social media.
>
> Not once have they said he's not a drug dealer...
> so how can a man who probably ruined so many lives
> be a "kind hearted person". Really

Was a weak hearted person, heart attack. Or did he die from AIDS? This was 100% the guy he was fucking, that infected him with HIV. Before he knew it he had full blown AIDS.
Attachments:
IMG_7597.JPG

Posted by: Confused??? ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:12AM

HEARTLESS B.... did you keep tabs on all the girls he fucked? "Hairy nipple bitch"??? You write "ALL YOU HOES" so you knew he fucked allot of women so how do we know he didn't have aids????

Posted by: Queen Walid ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:15AM

I will say, Walid took cock in the ass like a champ. He would do anything to sell some drugs, the bitch loved taking a big dick in the ass.
Rest In Peace Walid! We miss you!

Posted by: Maria Gomez ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:18AM

Priya goes to Nova and she doesn't always drive that red Benz sometimes she drives her dads car. black Honda. Hope is info helps.

Posted by: does it matter what he was? ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:19AM

Someone just lost a brother, son, father and a husband and this is how you pay your respect? I'm disgusted by all these comments and you should all be ashamed of yourself. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. I'm still in disbelief who talks like this about the dead? I guess this is NOVA for ya..none of you guys would say any of these disgusting rumors to his face or to his family...

Posted by: ItsONEBITCH ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:20AM

LMAO WOW THIS IS ALL ONE BITCH AND SHE KEEPS CHANGING HER NAME... WE SEE HOW UPSET YOU ARE THAT YOU AINT GET NO DICK FROM HIM SO YOUR DYING... DAMN I FEEL BAD FOR YOUR NASTY ASS....

BITCH U KNOW WHO I AM AND IM LOOKING FOR U! SO BE READY!

Posted by: The hairy nipple bitch ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:22AM

Was a man baby!

Walid was a faggot that died from AIDS.
Attachments:
IMG_7604.GIF

Date: October 21, 2017 12:22AM

Came to see this post and was not expecting this... all I asked was how he died?

Posted by: World is better place Bitch ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:23AM

To all u dick sucking Bitch ass niggahs ..
Ya Wali was a drug dealer
Ye he fucked all u whores out there
Ya he fucked your mother, sister,and your wife
Ya he lived like a king and he died like a king.
You cowards couldn’t do and say shit to him when he was alive now that he is gone u Little’s bitches are out of your closets and talking shit..

FUCK ALL U HOEZ AND NIGGAS THAT TALK SHIT. AND YA, IF HIS FAMILY IS ON SOCILA MEDIA ITS CUZ THEY WANT TO FIND THE BITCH, COWARD WHO IS TALKING SHIT. MAY YOU ALL DIE A THOUSAND DEATHS.

Posted by: Love you Walid ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:24AM

I hope "all" (one person who has no life whatsoever) of you people sending hate to this person and his family feel really good about themselves taking all their time writing nothing but hate. Lol find something better to do in your miserable life than harassing them. It's so cute how you waited for Walid to die so you can hide in your house behind your laptop and say these things. Shows how much of a lowlife little bitch you are. At the end of the day the more you take the time to say all this bullshit about Walid shows how OBSESSED you are with him and are still butt hurt you didn't get any. Love you so much Walid, you got fans even when your gone. Just know karma will come, keep sending these comments you obsessed psychotic dirty whore and try to make yourself feel good. Lol your a joke..

Posted by: HIV/AIDES ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:26AM

Dark Sky Watcher Wrote:
> Came to see this post and was not expecting
> this... all I asked was how he died?

Is how he died.

Posted by: Thirsty Anam ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:29AM

Anam, Walid isn't gonna come back and give you some dick just give up already

Posted by: Walid is a king ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:29AM

Damnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!! ALL YALL LOWLIFE BITCHES JUST GOT TOLD HAHAHAHAH IM DONE WITH THIS BS!!!!
Fuck all y’all haters!!!!!
WALID WAS AND WILL REMAIN A KING SO YALL CAN JUST GO FUCK YOUSELFS!
AND DIE!!

Posted by: Priya you are fucked ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:31AM

Heard her talking about him today. Priya I seriously wouldn't put you on the hot plate but I honestly don't like you. I will confirm that yes she does go to nova and now n days she's been driving this black Honda. There is also another chick names munpreet in the act.

Rip to the person who died.

Posted by: Bandana on the wrist ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:33AM

Means you're a faggot

Posted by: Anam Ahmed is a stinky bitch ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:33AM

Anam u fuckn bitch fuck off u stinky loose pussy . U ugly as shit . Bitch fuck off dark bitch. U gonna die both and your stinky family

Posted by: Loose pussy anam ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:37AM

Anam go bleach your pussy.. you too moonpreet

Posted by: PRIYA and Munpreet ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:38AM

Priya you are fucked Wrote:
> Heard her talking about him today. Priya I
> seriously wouldn't put you on the hot plate but I
> honestly don't like you. I will confirm that yes
> she does go to nova and now n days she's been
> driving this black Honda. There is also another
> chick names munpreet in the act.
>
> Rip to the person who died.

WHO THE FUCK IS PRIYA I NEED A PIC ANS WHICH NOVA. YO PRIYA ANS MUNPREET GO PRAY TO THAT 20 legged LADY CUZ YALL BITCHES IS DONE!

Posted by: Amel is a whore ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:47AM

Amel is the biggest slut ever suckin dick all day and jumping on dick I bet this hoe will find another man in a week knowing her how habits. Amels dumb bitch ass was so dumb bitch couldn't even graduate.dumb ass whore cunt says her mom had a kid when it's really hers this is all walid could marry a tranny looking dirty slut even a trash can is better looking then her fucking Tuscan Sam nose lookin ass

Posted by: Jealousy is a disease ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:52AM

You sad lowlife whores never were and will never be anything close to Amel in your life lol

Posted by: Damn son ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:53AM

Anam Ahmed is a stinky bitch Wrote:
> Anam u fuckn bitch fuck off u stinky loose pussy .
> U ugly as shit . Bitch fuck off dark bitch. U
> gonna die both and your stinky family

Yo,Yo,Yo, Yo treats be as real as a heart attack or AIDS. That be some gangster shit yo be spitting. To bad it's all talk comming from some weak ass druggie punk foggots that be acting like Niggers, Real talk G.

Posted by: Amel with the stinky pussy ()
Date: October 21, 2017 01:08AM

This bitch amel won't be close to any other woman idk who tf fuck could be defending her bedsides her self that's pathetic girl your pussy is so loose you could fit 50 dicks what's your body count you dumb cunt 1000 ? AMEL IS THE BIGGEST HOE IN VA I REPEAT BIGGEST HOE NO ONE CAN TOP HER SHR FUCKED EVERY GUY AT POTTALLS BITCH CANT EVEN TAKE A SELFIE WITHOUT THE FILTER UGKY BUSTED ASS SKANKY STUPID PROSTITUTE THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE YOUR CHILD WILL NEVER HAVE A FATHER THIS WAS YOUR FATE SND ANYWAY HE WAS TALKING TO AND FUCKING OTHER PUSSY WHILE WITH YOU SO YOUR FUCKIN RETARD YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS FUCKED UP BITCH HOPE YOU DIE NEXT TO IN A ACCIDENT OR A HEART ATTACK YOU DINT DESERVE TO LIVE

Posted by: So the sister the Pharmacist ()
Date: October 21, 2017 01:19AM

Priya Ruhna Wrote:
> Dated him for a few weeks, we met at Nova. He had
> this bad ass white Hummer his sisters bought him.
> He sold Extacy pills all over Nova and would spray
> perfume on his cigarettes. That shit really upset
> me and I broke up with him. Honestly, walid always
> had a wondering eye, he would be with me but
> looking at other women. He told me his oldest
> sisters house got robbed in Woodbridge, his middle
> sister Manija works at a bank and his younger
> sister Sagjia works as a pharmacist. His mom and
> dad worked at the airport pushing wheel chairs and
> he pretty much spent half his life in jail. "His
> words" not mine. He was trying to talk to me while
> in the process of getting married to Amel Khawaja,
> what kind of a fucked up person does that. He
> married the biggest slut in Northern Virginia. She
> loves sucking on that black dick and of course
> let's not forget Spanish dick. People all over
> Nova knew that she moved because she got knocked
> up with her Spanish boyfriend and told everyone
> her mom was pregnant. That's funny, so does your
> family move everytime your mom has a child. Get
> the fuck out of here. Karma is a bitch!

Sells Percocet illegally, the DEA should look into the pills, I'm going to look in the stinky bush and ass to mouth.

Posted by: Awhhh ()
Date: October 21, 2017 01:30AM

Awhh... your so triggered lol (: Your caps lock is really scaring me omg those big big letters..LOL! Who are you to judge Amel? Are you seriously talking about filters rn? Nice to know you watch everything. Bitch your a fan lol keep these comments coming it's honestly so entertaining to watch these comments that don't prove anything. Her child has a big family that will always love and be there for her and Amel so don't worry about her she's blessed. You just keep proving the fact your a hating ass bitch and your heart is filled with nothing but jealousy. lol don't deserve to live? That's cute. Come up with something better bitch, im sure you got something else since your just sitting in these comments thinking of what to say. God bless you; hope you find a life soon.

Posted by: Ok and?? ()
Date: October 21, 2017 01:39AM

Lol priya he fucked you for 2 weeks then dropped your ass quick af, do you want a gold medal for all this "information" your giving? moving on lol and yes karma is a bitch; remember that.

Posted by: Jose black ()
Date: October 21, 2017 02:13AM

Another sand nigger dead...

Posted by: crazy shit ()
Date: October 21, 2017 02:21AM

So the sister the Pharmacist Wrote:
> Priya Ruhna Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dated him for a few weeks, we met at Nova. He
> had
> > this bad ass white Hummer his sisters bought
> him.
> > He sold Extacy pills all over Nova and would
> spray
> > perfume on his cigarettes. That shit really
> upset
> > me and I broke up with him. Honestly, walid
> always
> > had a wondering eye, he would be with me but
> > looking at other women. He told me his oldest
> > sisters house got robbed in Woodbridge, his
> middle
> > sister Manija works at a bank and his younger
> > sister Sagjia works as a pharmacist. His mom
> and
> > dad worked at the airport pushing wheel chairs
> and
> > he pretty much spent half his life in jail.
> "His
> > words" not mine. He was trying to talk to me
> while
> > in the process of getting married to Amel
> Khawaja,
> > what kind of a fucked up person does that. He
> > married the biggest slut in Northern Virginia.
> She
> > loves sucking on that black dick and of course
> > let's not forget Spanish dick. People all over
> > Nova knew that she moved because she got
> knocked
> > up with her Spanish boyfriend and told everyone
> > her mom was pregnant. That's funny, so does
> your
> > family move everytime your mom has a child. Get
> > the fuck out of here. Karma is a bitch!
>
> Sells Percocet illegally, the DEA should look into
> the pills, I'm going to look in the stinky bush
> and ass to mouth.

dam

Posted by: his family ()
Date: October 21, 2017 02:50AM

In several previous blog posts, we have mentioned obtaining court orders with the aim of getting links to harmful content, such as Ripoff Report posts, de-indexed from search engines. What we have not written about, to date, is how to use a court order to get links removed from Google.

In short, this entails using Google’s Legal Removal Requests page. The Legal Removal Requests page is easy to use, but Google will not entertain just any removal requests. With a valid court order, however, while not legally required, Google typically honors them and de-indexes the relevant links.

For background, when disparaging content shows up online, the subject of that harmful content generally wants it removed from the internet. In many cases, the solution (or at least part of it) entails obtaining a court order and presenting it to the search engines in order to get the listings removed from the respective search results.

Even in the case of, say Ripoff Report, which does not remove any posts, getting a harmful URL removed from search can be quite effective. Considering the importance of online reputations today, a business can ill afford to have defamatory content among its top search results. Prospective customers (and other parties such as investors) will see that and likely find somewhere else to take their business.

Factor in both the amount of people that Google a company before conducting business with them, plus the fact that Google holds greater than 67 percent of the search market share in the United States, and it is easy to see why a defamed business (or person) would want to get links to harmful content removed from Google.

Thus, once an attorney is able to obtain a signed court order, he or she should go to the Legal Removal Requests page and select “Submit a Legal Request” and then click “Web Search.” From there, on the Removing Content From Google page, they attorney will want to choose the bottom option, “I have a legal issue that is not mentioned above.”

The attorney will be given five options, and the second one from the top reads: “I have a court order declaring certain content unlawful (e.g. pursuant to a copyright or trademark infringement suit).” There, Google hyperlinks to an online form that attorneys can fill out and submit for Google’s review of “court orders against third parties who have posted allegedly unlawful content.”

Under “Location of the allegedly infringing material,” the attorney should paste in the URLs pertaining to the defamatory content, one per line. It is also necessary that the attorney explain which section of the court order mandates the removal of those URLs (even if it is fairly obvious). Finally, he or she must also upload a copy of the signed court order and then click “Submit.”

From there, and that is assuming the form has been properly filled out, Google will send an automated confirmation email from removals@google.com. This email explains that the legal request is in Google’s “queue” and the legal team will “get to it as quickly as our workload permits.”

At whatever point Google processes the request (likely anywhere from a couple days to a few weeks), Google may respond with questions or requests for more information, such as – when dealing with a default judgment — clarification of how service was made in the case (to demonstrate how the defendant(s) had an opportunity to learn they were facing legal action). Ideally, Google will simply reply that it has removed the requested URLs from Google.com. It may take a day or two for the removal(s) to be reflected in the actual search results.

When a URL has been removed and the relevant Google search is run, the following message will be seen at the bottom of the search results page: “In response to a legal request submitted to Google, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page.

Posted by: important ()
Date: October 21, 2017 02:55AM

In several previous blog posts,

we have mentioned obtaining court

orders with the aim of getting links to harmful content, such as Ripoff Report

posts,

de-indexed from search engines.

What we have not written about,

to date,

is how to use a court order to

get links removed from Google.

In short, this entails using Google’s

Legal Removal Requests page. The Legal Removal Requests page is easy to use,

but Google will not entertain just any

removal requests. With a valid court order, however, while not legally

required, Google typically honors them

and de-indexes the relevant links.

For background, when disparaging

content shows up online,

the subject of that harmful content generally wants it removed from the

internet. In many cases,

the solution (or at least part of it)

entails obtaining a court

order and presenting it to t

he search engines in order to get the listings removed from the respective

search results.

Even in the case of,

say Ripoff Report,

which does not remove

any posts, getting a harmful

URL removed from search can be quite effective.

Considering the importance

of online reputations today,

a business can ill afford to

have defamatory content among its top search results. Prospective

customers (and other parties such as investors)

will see that and likely find

somewhere else to take their business.

Factor in both

the amount of people

that Google a company before conducting business with them, plus the fact that

Google holds greater

than 67 percent of the

search market share in

the United States, and it

is easy to see why a

defamed business (or person)

would want to get links to harmful

content removed from Google.

Thus, once an attorney

is able to obtain a signed court order,

he or she should go to the Legal

Removal Requests page and

select “Submit a Legal

Request” and then click “Web Search.”

From there, on the Removing Content

From Google page, they attorney will

want to choose the bottom option,

“I have a legal issue that is not

mentioned above.”

The attorney will be given five options,

and the second one from the top reads: “

I have a court order declaring certain

content unlawful (e.g. pursuant to a

form that attorneys can fill out and

submit for Google’s review of “court o

rders against third parties who have

posted allegedly unlawful content.”

Under “Location of the allegedly

infringing material,” the attorney

should paste in the URLs

pertaining to the defamatory

content, one per line. It

is also necessary that the

attorney explain which section

of the court order mandates the

removal of those URLs (even if

it is fairly obvious). Finally,

he or she must also upload a copy

of the signed court order and then click “Submit.”

From there, and that is

assuming the form has

been properly filled

out, Google will send

an automated confirmation

email from removals@google.com.

This email explains that the legal

request is in Google’s “queue” and the

legal team will “get to it as quickly as

our workload permits.”

At whatever point Google processes

the request (likely anywhere from

a couple days to a few weeks),

Google may respond with questions

or requests for more information,

such as – when dealing with a default

judgment — clarification of how service

was made in the case (to demonstrate how the

defendant(s) had an opportunity to learn

they were facing legal action). Ideally,

Google will simply reply that it has removed

the requested URLs from Google.com. It may

take a day or two for the removal(s) to be reflected

in the actual search results.

When a URL has

been removed and

the relevant Google

search is run, the

following message will

be seen at the bottom

of the search results page:

“In response to a legal request

submitted to Google, we have removed

1 result(s) from this page.

Posted by: Yes, It Matters ()
Date: October 21, 2017 04:26AM

does it matter what he was? Wrote:
> Someone just lost a brother, son, father and a
> husband and this is how you pay your respect? I'm
> disgusted by all these comments and you should all
> be ashamed of yourself. My thoughts and prayers
> are with the family. I'm still in disbelief who
> talks like this about the dead? I guess this is
> NOVA for ya..none of you guys would say any of
> these disgusting rumors to his face or to his
> family...

You live hard, you die harder. That's the reality.

Posted by: Reply to awh ()
Date: October 21, 2017 07:32AM

Funny how you didn't deny that amels a whore your whole family is pathetic jumpin from state to state y'all can barely even manage lmao you wanna talk about other people ? Check your self before you wreck your self

Posted by: Amel the duck hopper ()
Date: October 21, 2017 11:41AM

If anyone's gonna die it's gonna be amel and her fam and the only stinky pussy is hers she's the one who fucked all of virgina so you have no room to talk about other people and actually I know that dumb bitch better then a lot of people the person saying we don't know shit it's actually you that doesn't know shit

Posted by: Yo Middle East Ho's nuttin but ()
Date: October 21, 2017 01:09PM

Amel the duck hopper Wrote:
> If anyone's gonna die it's gonna be amel and her
> fam and the only stinky pussy is hers she's the
> one who fucked all of virgina so you have no room
> to talk about other people and actually I know
> that dumb bitch better then a lot of people the
> person saying we don't know shit it's actually you
> that doesn't know shit

DRAMA

All yo ho's some hairy bush, stank pussy, loose ass hole, crazy, drama, Bitches. Fighting over some HOMO ASS FAKE HIV NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:
IMG_6843.JPG
IMG_6842.JPG
IMG_7597.JPG
IMG_7598.JPG

Posted by: Check your self before you ()
Date: October 21, 2017 03:10PM

Reply to awh Wrote:
> Funny how you didn't deny that amels a whore your
> whole family is pathetic jumpin from state to
> state y'all can barely even manage lmao you wanna
> talk about other people ? Check your self before
> you wreck your self

Wreck your self cause, HIV, fake Nigger acting, bandanna wrist faggot, weak heart, dune coon druggie, be bad fo yo health.
Attachments:
IMG_7598.JPG

Posted by: Walid is my slave ()
Date: October 21, 2017 03:33PM

For eternally
Attachments:
IMG_5641.GIF

Posted by: retained zz ()
Date: October 21, 2017 03:33PM

looks like a Muslim and a nigger.
glad this bitch ass drug dealing nigger is dead. How do these losers get into our country? they offer nothing but drugs and act like niggers.
what a pathetic life he lived.

Posted by: Mom and Dad push ()
Date: October 21, 2017 03:56PM

Fucking wheelchairs at the airport, but he was king, too fucking funny. What a fucking fake looser Walid was, my bad the legend, king, who parents are wheelchair Niggers ate the fucken airport. Haven't laughed like this in a long time. Thank you Walid Essar for the laughs.
Attachments:
IMG_2812.JPG

Posted by: was a fruit cake and a RAT ()
Date: October 21, 2017 05:21PM

Priya Ruhna Wrote:
> Dated him for a few weeks, we met at Nova. He had
> this bad ass white Hummer his sisters bought him.
> He sold Extacy pills all over Nova and would spray
> perfume on his cigarettes. That shit really upset
> me and I broke up with him. Honestly, walid always
> had a wondering eye, he would be with me but
> looking at other women. He told me his oldest
> sisters house got robbed in Woodbridge, his middle
> sister Manija works at a bank and his younger
> sister Sagjia works as a pharmacist. His mom and
> dad worked at the airport pushing wheel chairs and shit.

Walid was a snitch! We was gunning fo him, unfortunately fo us AIDS got the faggot first. Still cool with Sagjia, bitch got mad Percocets and as freaky as a mofo.
Attachments:
IMG_7606.GIF
IMG_7610.GIF

Posted by: EAT SHIT AND DIE ()
Date: October 21, 2017 06:44PM

Too bad your heart wasn't as strong as your fake wannabe G persona.
Attachments:
IMG_5170.GIF
IMG_7598.JPG

Posted by: Walid Essar died from AIDES ()
Date: October 21, 2017 07:25PM

Picture of his dad,
How could this donkey dick sucker end up in Virginia.
Attachments:
IMG_7603.JPG

Posted by: His boy ()
Date: October 22, 2017 11:57PM

You a bitch ass fuckin whore link up with me I'll smack the shit out of you don't be talkin smack while he is gone u fuck ass whore link up with me and see what's up u fuckin whore bring anyone u want too butch ass whore

Posted by: His gang ()
Date: October 22, 2017 11:59PM

I know who you are wahedd you a bitch don't make me come for your shit bitch ass nigga

Posted by: Walid's butt gerbil ()
Date: October 23, 2017 12:15AM

His gang Wrote:
> I know who you are wahedd you a bitch don't make
> me come for your shit bitch ass nigga

Bring it bitch.

You can lick my hairy nipples like you do your mother's.

Posted by: Where yo faggots be hiding at ()
Date: October 23, 2017 12:43AM

His boy friend lover Wrote:
> You a bitch ass fuckin whore link up with me I'll
> smack the shit out of you don't be talkin smack
> while he is gone u fuck ass whore link up with me
> and see what's up u fuckin whore bring anyone u
> want too butch ass whore

Where linking up at you fake faggot. Going to jack you up and take your food stamps you broke ass cock gobbler.
Attachments:
IMG_6173.JPG

Posted by: Picture of Manija ()
Date: October 23, 2017 01:10AM

She got her looks from her Mom.
Attachments:
IMG_7685.JPG

Posted by: Walid cool nigger ()
Date: October 23, 2017 08:32PM

fuck all you bitch ass niggers.
Wallis was cool.
don't be fucking with my nigger.

Posted by: Worried about Shorty ()
Date: October 23, 2017 09:33PM

Shorty Wrote:
> Fuck all yall talking. that was my brother in law
> and he was such a good guy. I never met a Soul as
> good as his. He was an amazing man, a wonderful
> husband and father. He left his past behind and
> moved on from it. Don’t be mad cus you weren’t
> shit & he was living the life he wanted to. He was
> fearless & didt wtf he wanted when he wanted too.
> For those who wanna speaks negative about him.
> Come see me. Lemme see talk all that shit about
> him infront of me. You won’t, cus I have a piece
> of him in me and you don’t fuck with us. Go fuck
> your self & grow a pair of fucking balls u fucking
> pussy. Let’s link up & see if u open that big
> ass mouth of Yours, u fucking twat.
>
> This is Shorty , so if you actually knew Bullet
> then you damn well know who I am.

Damn Shorty

If you got a piece of Bullet in you, you need a HIV test, ASAP. Good luck, my gay friend.
Attachments:
IMG_7653.JPG

Posted by: bitch ass niggers ()
Date: October 24, 2017 05:50PM

Shut the fuck up, Shorty, you bitch ass nigger.
I'm his cousin and you're a lying ass nigger

Posted by: shortygetnbuttboned ()
Date: October 24, 2017 10:47PM

Shorty said "cus I have a piece of him in me and you don’t fuck with us."
I bet you do. His cock in your ass.

Date: October 24, 2017 10:56PM

LoL he died and nothing of value was lost

Posted by: tommy varlas ()
Date: October 25, 2017 05:31AM

Deport his coffin back to the shit hole he illegally came from.

Posted by: Sands are Funny ()
Date: October 25, 2017 04:05PM

Look at all these dune coons acting like they are hard street niggas! Too fucking funny!

Posted by: King Walid ()
Date: October 25, 2017 05:47PM

How many hours at the airport will it take to pay for the funeral?
Attachments:
IMG_7652.JPG

Posted by: Uncle Tom Varlas ()
Date: October 26, 2017 08:05AM

This sand nigger and his friends will be deported soon.
Muslims secretly fuck boys, just like their prophet.
Afghani anyone?

Posted by: Bump De bump ()
Date: October 27, 2017 07:48PM

Motherfucker
Attachments:
IMG_7658.JPG
IMG_7657.JPG
IMG_7649.JPG

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.