HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: dlee ()
Date: June 16, 2005 12:03PM

Check out this guy's sweet bumper sticker. Very southern. It reads: "Fighting Terrorism Since 1861"





Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2005 12:04PM by dlee.
Attachments:
bumpersticker1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: kklare ()
Date: June 16, 2005 01:28PM

That is without a doubt the most awful bumper sticker I have ever seen. It's no wonder that the world opinion of the U.S. is shit when we have to use terrorism as a moniker for everything we want diminished, eliminated, or consolidated.

That sticker should be a little less subtle and say exactly what the confederate flag means to them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: darbrewe ()
Date: June 16, 2005 02:38PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2015 02:41AM by darbrewe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: dlee ()
Date: June 16, 2005 02:40PM

I think it says exactly what the flag means. In 1861 the Confederate States were invaded by a hostile force. Iraq is not the first pre-emptive strike in our nation's history. And actually, the rest of the world is aware of this. I was in Court yesterday and an Austrian-born medical expert began talking to me about the Confederacy.

If you think the war was about slavery, you are retarted. My great great grandfather was a poor farmer. He didn't own slaves. He didn't die to defend slavery; he fought for freedom from oppressive government interventionism.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: kklare ()
Date: June 16, 2005 05:00PM

Depends on which side you look at it from, but most historians agree that the first shot was fired (by a cadet from the Citadel in Charleston, SC) at Union troops from Ft. Sumpter.

You can't really compare this to the indefensible invasion of a sovereign nation with no history of unprovoked violence with its attacker; hence we call it a civil war.

The bumper sticker is still awful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: June 16, 2005 05:20PM

kevin, they're just some just some good ol' boys
never meanin' no harm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: June 16, 2005 05:23PM

kklare Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's no wonder that the
> world opinion of the U.S. is shit when we have to
> use terrorism as a moniker for everything we want
> diminished, eliminated, or consolidated.
>

Very nicely worded. Lest we not forget the use of "terrorism" as a mode for the stripping of our privacy through various means.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: USA ()
Date: June 20, 2005 08:57PM

Seriously, can you guys honestly imagine yourself with a differnt kind of government. Life would blow. The next best one would be britain, but they have funny accents. and there is no chance in hell that you would go to france, cause france, well, you know, france just blows donkey dick. I'd say we are pretty damn lucky to live lives like we do in NOVA

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: kklare ()
Date: June 20, 2005 10:42PM

what does that have to do with the bumper sticker? the U.S. of A. is pretty sweet, regardless of the slight majority of asshats inhabiting it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: erik ()
Date: June 21, 2005 07:53AM

USA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seriously, can you guys honestly imagine yourself
> with a differnt kind of government. Life would
> blow. The next best one would be britain, but
> they have funny accents. and there is no chance
> in hell that you would go to france, cause france,
> well, you know, france just blows donkey dick.
> I'd say we are pretty damn lucky to live lives
> like we do in NOVA

Our government is a plutocracy. Or whatever the word is for a governement, culture, and dialogue dictated by and for huge, connected companies. I could see us restricting influence peddling and returning to something more resembling a democracy (ugh, hate that word, but the wingnut dickwads have hijacked Republic).

France blows donkey dick? Dude, they invented cuisine. All they do is drink wine, eat great food, smoke cigarettes, and fuck. Sounds good to me. Your statement makes you sound like a Fox News worshipping douchebag.

I have to agree though that Nova is probably the best area in the country to live right now. I mean that in terms of a strong middle class, and lots of jobs. Lots and lots of jobs, with the most job creation in the country. I know it's all gov't contracting work, but still, it beats holding down two jobs just to pay da bills.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: ben ()
Date: June 21, 2005 08:10AM

erik Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> France blows donkey dick? Dude, they invented
> cuisine. All they do is drink wine, eat great
> food, smoke cigarettes, and fuck. Sounds good to
> me. Your statement makes you sound like a Fox News
> worshipping douchebag.
>

Which is why their economy is so fragile, unemployment is around 10% - permanently, and they're close to having a national crisis with the EU - French labor can't compete with foreigners.

Your statement makes you sound like a pompous liberal douchebag..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: erik ()
Date: June 21, 2005 10:09AM

ben Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> erik Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > France blows donkey dick? Dude, they
> invented
> > cuisine. All they do is drink wine, eat
> great
> > food, smoke cigarettes, and fuck. Sounds good
> to
> > me. Your statement makes you sound like a Fox
> News
> > worshipping douchebag.
> >
>
> Which is why their economy is so fragile,
> unemployment is around 10% - permanently, and
> they're close to having a national crisis with the
> EU - French labor can't compete with foreigners.
>
> Your statement makes you sound like a pompous
> liberal douchebag..
>
> adytum.net
> don,t dream

That's great, but I was, in an extremely general manner, defending their cultural contributions and practices, smart-ass. Plus, what's wrong with pompous liberal douchebags? Aren't you one of them?

Some French people are also racists, and from what I read are anti-semetic to the extreme. You're probably right about the economic figures. I just tire of the endless cries of "the French suck!" based on what politicians and pundits say about them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: June 21, 2005 10:13AM

Erik, you dumbass, your knowledge of french culture is as five oclock news oriented as the people you criticize. You don't know shit so shut the fuck up, you kid toucher.

Stop reading about places and try to go to them before you open your third-grade educated mouth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: erik ()
Date: June 21, 2005 10:55AM

Dammit. Fuck you rstidman. Fuck you for taking that shit seriously, and fuck you for using a lame, aged insult like "kid toucher". Did you not notice the part where I mentioned I was generalizing? Which may explain why it sounds fucking generalized! Christ on a crutch. Take a look at what I was responding to if you want to talk about lack of knowledge.

I'd love to go to France, ass. What's wrong with reading about places, anyway?

"Third grade educated mouth"...rapier-edged wit there, man.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: AWWW sweetie ()
Date: June 21, 2005 11:44AM

AWWW THEY LOVE EACH OTHER. KISS AND MAKE UP FUCKERS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: June 21, 2005 12:16PM

The USA is great. We just have to survive past the current regime and get back to something closer that resembles America.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: kklare ()
Date: June 21, 2005 02:28PM

> We just have to survive past the current regime and get back to something closer that resembles America.


amen to that

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: iamtheman ()
Date: June 21, 2005 08:00PM

wow that set off alot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: ben ()
Date: June 21, 2005 09:09PM

erik Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's great, but I was, in an extremely general
> manner, defending their cultural contributions and
> practices, smart-ass. Plus, what's wrong with
> pompous liberal douchebags? Aren't you one of
> them?
>
> Some French people are also racists, and from what
> I read are anti-semetic to the extreme. You're
> probably right about the economic figures. I just
> tire of the endless cries of "the French suck!"
> based on what politicians and pundits say about
> them.
>

And all I was saying is that France isn't that amazing, and the response to unnecessary criticism of the country is not to place France on a pedestal and disparage your own country.

Am I a pompous liberal douchebag? I'm not a Liberal, but I am liberal. Specifically a liberal republican, AKA a libertarian. Michael Badnarik in 2004!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: June 22, 2005 01:16AM

France sucks and I'm with Ben on this one.

PS: In a capitalist economy, should the people who have more have more say in what goes? They have more to lose. Food for thought

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: June 22, 2005 01:26AM

in a democracy, in theory, nobody individually should have more say than another person. We know that's just crap in practice, so maybe you have a point. In business maybe it should be the same way as those with more to lose control the fates of a greater number generally, as well as a greater number of smaller businesses. The problem is that situations that create these conditions can be created artificially and controlled, so who is to say a powerful entity wouldn't try to do this, to gain a situation where he can make certain decisions other businesses wouldn't agree with otherwise.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: June 22, 2005 01:30AM

Walmart anyone? lol

From what I hear, they set their own prices or simply refuse to retail product.

Where's the limit?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: Cary ()
Date: June 22, 2005 01:38AM

Haha. I don't usually respond to things this far down in a thread, but...

erik - yeah rstidman can be a douche. ignore any of his personal attacks. i let him get away with it because:
a, he's usually fucking hilarious and right.
b, he is registered user #7 afterall.

ben -
We really don't need another political flamewar thread, but you are so incredibly right. BADNARIK IN 04! He got my vote. I'm a registered republican, but only because I believe in the two basic republican ideals:

Lower taxes
Less government involvement

The republicans today don't understand the last one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: June 22, 2005 09:05AM

I voted for Badnarik







this time

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: kingOFgEEEks ()
Date: June 22, 2005 07:48PM

I agree that conservatives don't have to vote republican, but where's the love for the constitution party? Peroutka was a candidate too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: mud ()
Date: June 22, 2005 09:36PM

New here.

Well, this is close to bumper stickers. I've seen some interesting license plates on local cars. One is GOT MILF. You guys know what that is, no? Yesterday I say IZE LWD. Cute girl in sportscar. I is lewd? Or something else? And a minivan at an elementary school -- MYRGRTS. Which is either MYREGRETS or MYRUGRATS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: Tim ()
Date: June 22, 2005 09:38PM

Bumper stickers like that are an example of why we always call ourselves "NORTHERN Virginians"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: June 22, 2005 10:44PM

Peroutka was on my VA ballot? I missed that

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: ben ()
Date: June 22, 2005 10:45PM

kingOFgEEEks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree that conservatives don't have to vote
> republican, but where's the love for the
> constitution party? Peroutka was a candidate too.

The only conservatives anyone here is talking about are fiscal conservatives. The Constitution Party is only an option if you believe:

• "The pre-born child, whose life begins at fertilization, is a human being created in God's image".
• HIV/AIDS is a blight unto gay men from god, and "under no circumstances should the federal government continue to subsidize activities which have the effect of encouraging perverted or promiscuous sexual conduct".
• "The law of our Creator defines marriage as the union between one man and one woman."

..and many more. Like every other group, they interpret the constitution to meet their own ends, thereby corrupting the true purpose and intent. I hate religious conservatives as much as I hate unabashed liberals. They're all out to take away my freedom to enjoy my life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: kklare ()
Date: June 22, 2005 10:54PM

i'm really blown away with the whole flag-burning bad being proposed in congress. is this country still asleep?? geeez... someone should have the right to burn an american flag just as i have the urge to beat them for it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: June 22, 2005 11:06PM

I was pissing on some grass and when I finished, I looked up and realized it was mowed into the shape of Old Glory.

People like me are why we need some kind of amendment...for something.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: kingOFgEEEks ()
Date: June 23, 2005 07:40AM

Peroutka may not have been on the VA ballot, I don't know. He was on the PA ballot, though. As far as the Constitution platform, I don't fully agree with it, but I do believe that it has the most inherent potential of all of the recognised political parties. Currently, I'm putting a lot of hope into the Continental Party, but they have a long way to go before they become a national party.

-"The best way to stay in business is to give your competitor all of the risky contracts" Dr. H Randolph Thomas, CE 432 - Construction Project Control, Penn State University

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: erik ()
Date: June 23, 2005 03:12PM

ben- I used to be a Libertarian, until much of the party seemed to be hijacked by the objectivist pro-war cheerleaders. For what it's worth, lately I have indeed embraced the liberal douchebags.

I don't agree with your assertion that my response cannot put France on a pedestal and disparage the U.S.

I can and will disparage all I want, which is why I still like this country best. USA #1 whoohoo! I like Germany better than France anyway. Better beer.

Cary - I don't take anything here personally, so it's all good. I got pissed because everyone took that France shit too seriously.

rstidman - I miss smoking weed. And "Kid Toucher" is so Don and Mike circa 1997.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: June 23, 2005 03:18PM

More like 96

that show sucks, why have I listened since 1985/6

if you miss it so mych come get high, towely jr

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: June 24, 2005 01:15AM

www.americafirstparty.org if they could iron out some of their rediculous economic policies.

I can't remember who I voted for , I think it was Mike Perouka. I know he was on the VA ballot

Constitutionalists are cool though just so long as they don't PRESS their beliefs. There is no problem with having a belief though thats based on religion though, just look at our laws (well the ones before 20 years ago). Theft, murder, perjury all commandments all illegal

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: ben ()
Date: June 24, 2005 01:57AM

erik Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ben- I used to be a Libertarian, until much of the
> party seemed to be hijacked by the objectivist
> pro-war cheerleaders. For what it's worth, lately
> I have indeed embraced the liberal douchebags.
>


I'm not sure what Libertarian party you're talking about. I seem to remember Michael Badnarik saying he'd get the troops out of the Middle East in the third-party debates. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct.


> I don't agree with your assertion that my response
> cannot put France on a pedestal and disparage the
> U.S.
>

I never implied that you couldn't put France on a pedestal and disparage the U.S. I was just calling you out as a jackass for doing it.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 24, 2005 04:00AM

dlee,
> If you think the war was about slavery, you are retarted.

im sure the slaves and the black community would appreciate your sentiment


> My great great grandfather was a poor farmer. He didn't own slaves. He didn't
> die to defend slavery; he fought for freedom from oppressive government
> interventionism.

Just because he was poor and didnt have slaves doesnt mean he didnt support slavery. how can you know what his intentions were?

> "he fought for freedom from oppressive government"
if you are calling the norther government oppressive, perhaps you should look at hi government. slavery? that's not oppressive at all.

there was also a HUGE problem with currency as each confederate state had it's own currency and the exchange rates were arbitrary and rediculous. each state would become it's own country and i see civil war breaking out between the southern states. if this system managed to continue, technological advancements would have been stunted because of problems gathering resources as well as lacking mass distrobution abilities. in short, go stuff yourself, you confederate malcontent.



kklare,

> i'm really blown away with the whole flag-burning bad being proposed in congress.
> is this country still asleep?? geeez... someone should have the right to burn an
> american flag just as i have the urge to beat them for it.

it's a form of expression, you cant take that away. im sure you disagree, so go stuff yourself, you overly patriotic malcontent.



eric,

> France blows donkey dick? Dude, they invented cuisine. All they do is drink
> wine, eat great food, smoke cigarettes, and fuck. Sounds good to me. Your
> statement makes you sound like a Fox News worshipping douchebag.

i talk to people living in france daily and believe it or not, they do other things too but im sure you meant it to be complementry, though a bit misguided. umm... uhh... stay in school. dont do drugs.



The So-called Economist,

> France sucks and I'm with Ben on this one.

your opinion is well rounded and very clear. im still holding out for you being killed by a stack of books at the library but ill settle for your computer shorting out.


> PS: In a capitalist economy, should the people who have more have more say in
> what goes? They have more to lose. Food for thought

hmm... so you worship bill gates and a handful of people that own all the oil, news, and the RIAA. go stuff yourself... with your latest book that has made you think you are even smarter than the rest of the human race.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: June 24, 2005 06:55PM



NO I DON'T BUT I DO RESPECT THEM FOR THEIR ENDEAVOURS BECAUSE THEM BEING RICHER MEANS I GET RICHER WHICH MEANS OTHER PEOPLE GET RICHER WHICH THEN MAKES OUR ECONOMY GOOD.

SO STFU K THX



Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: kklare ()
Date: June 24, 2005 07:19PM

> it's a form of expression, you cant take that away. im sure you disagree, so go stuff yourself, you overly patriotic malcontent.



no, dumb shit. i said they should have that right. read before you post dickhead.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 26, 2005 06:00PM

kklare,
your original post sent mixed messages. my mistake.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: June 26, 2005 10:57PM

Anyone get the feeling that Gravis has no other outlets than this forum? an abundance of opinions based on opinion and the white washed/romanticized history books

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: mud ()
Date: June 27, 2005 09:43AM

So how many of you voted in the recent primary elections? Ya know it's the state government and local government decisions that really affect our lives. So why did we get stuck with a guy like Chris Craddock? Does anyone know if he really believes in the crap he says? Is this the 15th century?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: kklare ()
Date: June 27, 2005 10:08AM

Going back to highschool I remember he was the biggest jackass of the pack. Everybody can change and I was probably seen the same way, but I haven't pretended to embrace the self-righteous wholesome image he's going for. Sadly I know a lot of people that did vote for him and they did buy into all that crap. And they personally hated his opponent.


Go to:
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php?2,1366

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: June 27, 2005 10:34AM

Chris could occasionally be "friendly" but I always felt it was to achieve ends. I recall a loudmouth who felt entitled being around most of the time. Egocentricity, and a bad kind at that.

Not that I was best buds with him or anything, but I was in a lot of his classes, as I imagine Kevin was due to AP/GT/IB or whatever. We both know that few kids from Oakton have a soapbox that's actually clean to stand on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: mud ()
Date: June 29, 2005 04:02PM

"have a soapbox that's actually clean to stand on"

uh,that's actually quite poetic -- I may steal it from you sometime in the future

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: JSPITZ ()
Date: August 12, 2005 10:36AM

kklare Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i'm really blown away with the whole flag-burning
> bad being proposed in congress. is this country
> still asleep?? geeez... someone should have the
> right to burn an american flag just as i have the
> urge to beat them for it.

I have the urge to beat them but it's not right neither is flag burning. If they don't like the US get out plane tickets are cheap, go find a better country. this country is to liberal that's the problem anyone can come to the US and do what the hell they want. Try burning a flag in Russia or Britain. We tolerate to much. I do agree that our so called leader's not the people, even though the people are suppose to be the government use terrorism for an excuse for everything. But war brings jobs just as well as death. War does help a certain percent of the economy, mostly defense contracting companies. hey, how did I get off topic sorry im done.



Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: dave pyles ()
Date: July 03, 2010 04:53PM

dlee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Check out this guy's sweet bumper sticker. Very
> southern. It reads: "Fighting Terrorism Since
> 1861"
>
>


TED BRITT has been fighting terrorism since 1861????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: July 03, 2010 05:48PM

kklare Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That is without a doubt the most awful bumper
> sticker I have ever seen. It's no wonder that the
> world opinion of the U.S. is shit when we have to
> use terrorism as a moniker for everything we want
> diminished, eliminated, or consolidated.
>
> That sticker should be a little less subtle and
> say exactly what the confederate flag means to
> them.


If you know what General Sherman did on his "March to the Sea", then yeah, his actions can be considered terrorism by the recipients of his actions.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: July 03, 2010 05:50PM

erik Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ben Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > erik Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > France blows donkey dick? Dude, they
> > invented
> > > cuisine. All they do is drink wine, eat
> > great
> > > food, smoke cigarettes, and fuck. Sounds good
> > to
> > > me. Your statement makes you sound like a Fox
> > News
> > > worshipping douchebag.
> > >
> >
> > Which is why their economy is so fragile,
> > unemployment is around 10% - permanently, and
> > they're close to having a national crisis with
> the
> > EU - French labor can't compete with
> foreigners.
> >
> > Your statement makes you sound like a pompous
> > liberal douchebag..
> >
> > adytum.net
> > don,t dream
>
> That's great, but I was, in an extremely general
> manner, defending their cultural contributions and
> practices, smart-ass. Plus, what's wrong with
> pompous liberal douchebags? Aren't you one of
> them?
>
> Some French people are also racists, and from what
> I read are anti-semetic to the extreme. You're
> probably right about the economic figures. I just
> tire of the endless cries of "the French suck!"
> based on what politicians and pundits say about
> them.
>


The French do often suck, and have so for quite a while. They only positive side of them which I've witnessed as of recent, has been since they placed Sarkozy into office.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: cokezero ()
Date: July 03, 2010 09:10PM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> erik Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ben Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > erik Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > France blows donkey dick? Dude, they
> > > invented
> > > > cuisine. All they do is drink wine, eat
> > > great
> > > > food, smoke cigarettes, and fuck. Sounds
> good
> > > to
> > > > me. Your statement makes you sound like a
> Fox
> > > News
> > > > worshipping douchebag.
> > > >
> > >
> > > Which is why their economy is so fragile,
> > > unemployment is around 10% - permanently, and
> > > they're close to having a national crisis
> with
> > the
> > > EU - French labor can't compete with
> > foreigners.
> > >
> > > Your statement makes you sound like a pompous
> > > liberal douchebag..
> > >
> > > adytum.net
> > > don,t dream
> >
> > That's great, but I was, in an extremely
> general
> > manner, defending their cultural contributions
> and
> > practices, smart-ass. Plus, what's wrong with
> > pompous liberal douchebags? Aren't you one of
> > them?
> >
> > Some French people are also racists, and from
> what
> > I read are anti-semetic to the extreme. You're
> > probably right about the economic figures. I
> just
> > tire of the endless cries of "the French suck!"
> > based on what politicians and pundits say about
> > them.
> >
>
>
> The French do often suck, and have so for quite a
> while. They only positive side of them which I've
> witnessed as of recent, has been since they placed
> Sarkozy into office.


DUDE this thread was started like 5 years ago. lets let it go....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: 4daFrogs ()
Date: July 08, 2010 08:26AM

I like crepes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: mike 2010 ()
Date: July 09, 2010 10:38AM

4daFrogs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I like crepes.


Have you ever sucked the jelly out of a jelly filled crepe and filled it with choclate swirl ice cream?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: July 09, 2010 10:42AM

4daFrogs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I like crepes.


Couldn't slip out of that hold afterall, eh Ricky? I wouldn't want my arm broken either.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: 4daFrogs ()
Date: July 09, 2010 10:55AM

Baby J ne va pas vous aider à sortir de celle-ci.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: Superman 4 ()
Date: July 09, 2010 12:19PM

"Iraq is not the first pre-emptive strike in our nation's history."

Robert Mcnamara, the Secretary of Defense at the time during the Vietnam war, went public in the early to mid 2000's admitting that the Gulf of Tonkin attack never happened.

That event of course led to the Vietnam War, and the catalyst for the escalation of troops.

In my mind, Vietnam wasn't pre-emptive...... until I heard about the revelations of Mcnamara.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: frostmourne ()
Date: July 09, 2010 12:26PM

>Posted by: kklare ()
>Date: June 16, 2005 01:28PM
>
>
>That is without a doubt the most awful bumper sticker I have ever seen. It's no >wonder that the world opinion of the U.S. is shit when we have to use terrorism >as a moniker for everything we want diminished, eliminated, or consolidated.
>
>That sticker should be a little less subtle and say exactly what the confederate >flag means to them.

you are an idiot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: John S. Mosby ()
Date: July 24, 2010 07:42PM

dlee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think it says exactly what the flag means. In
> 1861 the Confederate States were invaded by a
> hostile force. Iraq is not the first pre-emptive
> strike in our nation's history. And actually, the
> rest of the world is aware of this. I was in
> Court yesterday and an Austrian-born medical
> expert began talking to me about the Confederacy.
>
> If you think the war was about slavery, you are
> retarted. My great great grandfather was a poor
> farmer. He didn't own slaves. He didn't die to
> defend slavery; he fought for freedom from
> oppressive government interventionism.


Likewise was my 3rd Great Grandfather.
A poor dirt farmer from Townley, Alabama.
Never owned a slave, fought to preserve the Southron way of life, fought against Lincoln's horde of Yankee troops over Lincoln's onerous taxation of the South to feed Big Business in the Yankee states in the north.
The South was being taxed at an 85% rate just to pay for factories in New York.
The "Civil War" was NEVER about slavery.
Frequently, slaves would be right there in the trenches fighting beside their owners to protect the Southland from the invaders from the north.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: Jazzy juice ()
Date: July 24, 2010 10:53PM

Hey Cletus y'all lost! Now go beat your wife.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: nNkmm ()
Date: July 25, 2010 12:40AM

The CSA fought terrorism in 1861.

And lost by 1965.

Thus demonstrating how futile it is to fight terrorism.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: French Frie ()
Date: July 29, 2010 03:43PM

erik Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> USA Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Seriously, can you guys honestly imagine
> yourself
> > with a differnt kind of government. Life would
> > blow. The next best one would be britain, but
> > they have funny accents. and there is no
> chance
> > in hell that you would go to france, cause
> france,
> > well, you know, france just blows donkey dick.
> > I'd say we are pretty damn lucky to live lives
> > like we do in NOVA
>
> Our government is a plutocracy. Or whatever the
> word is for a governement, culture, and dialogue
> dictated by and for huge, connected companies. I
> could see us restricting influence peddling and
> returning to something more resembling a democracy
> (ugh, hate that word, but the wingnut dickwads
> have hijacked Republic).
>
> France blows donkey dick? Dude, they invented
> cuisine. All they do is drink wine, eat great
> food, smoke cigarettes, and fuck. Sounds good to
> me. Your statement makes you sound like a Fox News
> worshipping douchebag.
>
> I have to agree though that Nova is probably the
> best area in the country to live right now. I mean
> that in terms of a strong middle class, and lots
> of jobs. Lots and lots of jobs, with the most job
> creation in the country. I know it's all gov't
> contracting work, but still, it beats holding down
> two jobs just to pay da bills.


You left out the part about us saving Frances ass in WWII and them doing nothing but spitting in the USA's face from then on. We rebuilt their damn country and they would all be speaking German if it wasn't for our armed forces saving their sorry asses! Ah....I feel better now....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: Dick ()
Date: July 29, 2010 06:29PM

Well, we only "saved" France because it was in our way between us and Germany, so technically it doesn't count.

Also, given that the French were at least smart enough to stay out of the fuck story that is Iraq, I admire them. Shows you they have more brains than Americans.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: Ted ()
Date: July 29, 2010 07:21PM

That's it!! I'm taking my name off all my dang cars and there's nothing you can do about it!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: captain22 ()
Date: September 15, 2010 02:41PM

The Confederate Flag does not stand for slavery, it stands for states' rights and loyaty to your state, not pro slavery as most people think. General Lee! The South will rise again!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: Kardinal ()
Date: September 15, 2010 03:18PM

captain22 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Confederate Flag does not stand for slavery,
> it stands for states' rights and loyaty to your
> state, not pro slavery as most people think.

I love Virginia. I love States' rights. I love the 10th Amendment and mourn its death in our legal system.

But I always find this argument pretty much totally uncompelling. Would it be okay to fly the hammer and sickle and say it stands for labor solidarity and everyone cooperating voluntarily for mutual good? Can someone just set aside starving Ukranians and the oppression of human rights because you choose to laud the good things about the Soviet Union?

captain22 Wrote:
> General Lee! The South will rise again!

And what does THAT mean? The South will rise again? Are you planning to break off from the USA again? Seriously, what does it mean?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: captain22 ()
Date: September 15, 2010 03:34PM

Its just a joke, General Lee was offered the position to command the Union army and turned it down because he loved Virginia, not because he believed in slavery.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: captain22 ()
Date: September 15, 2010 03:35PM

Slavery is terrible, you can rep the confederate flag and not like slavery if you knew your history, but everyone always screams RACIST!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: Kardinal ()
Date: September 15, 2010 03:39PM

captain22 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Its just a joke, General Lee was offered the
> position to command the Union army and turned it
> down because he loved Virginia, not because he
> believed in slavery.

I'm well aware of General Lee's history. Mostly I was referring to "The South Will Rise Again!" Which always sounds to me like they want to secede from the US again.

captain22 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Slavery is terrible, you can rep the confederate
> flag and not like slavery if you knew your
> history, but everyone always screams RACIST!

If slavery is terrible, why do you want to associate yourself with a political entity (the CSA) which fought for the RIGHT to maintain it? You can say the war was all about state's rights, but let's remember it was primarily the state's rights to decide if they wanted slaves or not. Who would want to be assocated with such a polity?

Options: ReplyQuote
­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: September 15, 2010 04:27PM

­



Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2013 06:00PM by chuckhoffmann.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: captain22 ()
Date: September 15, 2010 05:43PM

Im for states' rights, not slavery, that is why I will associate myself with the Confederacy rather than the Union which was a symbol of overbearing central government.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: September 15, 2010 08:25PM

Yes, because the liberty of a state government is more important than the liberty of millions of enslaved individuals.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: September 15, 2010 08:38PM

Bumper stickers are so GAY.


.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: adrienne ()
Date: September 17, 2010 10:47PM

I bet the many blacks who have been terrorized by people wielding that confederate flag would find that bumper sticker ironic... to say the least!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: The Final Word ()
Date: January 09, 2011 06:19AM

If you don't love the U.S. get you terrorist punk ass out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: JQuest ()
Date: March 22, 2015 10:59PM

Every Country with a large population of blacks will fail,,,Its happened all over the world now the USA. Want to know wht China and Russia are getting stronger every day...Very Few Blacks... A FACT!!!

And I own one of the stickers above...It came from a Battle Field where our
family lost 7 memebrs 1861-1865. My Heritage means something too...

I have to call the Police at least 3 times a week I lived in a nice neighborhood..Some rent control apartments were built three blocks away...
Now after 24 years I have to move due to black rap daddy dog drug dealers!!!
Find me a place in the world where the black man has not ruined. And last they say the young black male is so lost due to broken homes...But its 50% of all
racs that end in divorce...But turn on the news every nite...Its the black male stealing shooting raping the world. The Police only lock up those who break the law...Thats why the arrest rates for Blacks are so high.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: vooray ()
Date: March 23, 2015 08:55AM

JQuest, you are correct. Most normal people can see the way blacks are, but the liberals just can't bring themselves to admit it. They admire people like Eric Holder instead of Stonewall Jackson.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: justmythought ()
Date: March 23, 2015 09:10AM

So what 15% of "bad" blacks do= ALL BLACKS DO IT AND ARE BAD (according to racists).

In that regard--- I should be able to state that for the 15% of whites who do bad things too= ALL WHITES DO IT AND ARE BAD.

White people won't own up to their 15% of "badness", trying to brush it under the rug- but play up the 15% of "bad blacks" to mean ALL BLACKS are bad.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen!

Just calling it how I see it!!! :)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sweet bumper sticker
Posted by: Not too long ago ()
Date: June 06, 2020 05:11PM

Remember?

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **     **  **     **  **      **   ******  
 **     **  **     **  ***   ***  **  **  **  **    ** 
 **     **  **     **  **** ****  **  **  **  **       
 **     **  **     **  ** *** **  **  **  **  **       
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **  **  **  **       
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **  **  **  **    ** 
 ********    *******   **     **   ***  ***    ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.