HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
a bad teacher- what can a parent do?
Posted by: a parent ()
Date: November 12, 2009 02:15AM

What to do when your daughter becomes unhapppy because a teacher is bitchy and dosen't teach the material before she tests? She dosen't want us to do anything because one other student who did is treated like s____.

This pisses me off because I remember when I was a kid and some of the teachers were bullies. They wouldn't treat peers this way?

The guidence teacher who seemed busy emphacised becoming a self advocate.

My daughter is getting A's but is becoming unhappy about school.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: a bad teacher- what can a parent do?
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: November 12, 2009 05:04AM

a parent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What to do when your daughter becomes unhapppy
> because a teacher is bitchy and dosen't teach the
> material before she tests? She dosen't want us to
> do anything because one other student who did is
> treated like s____.

if you must complain, you can always request anonymity and tell them what you told us. if it's really unbearable, you can have your kid transferred into another a class with a different teacher.

however, you may be missing the underlying reason of why your child is unhappy. as a parent, it is your responsibility to understand this issue as much as possible. in the event that your sweet little suzy begins getting into trouble (yes, it's impossible! [that's what EVERY parent says]), do not begin blaming teachers or her peers because you "didnt know".

bloody blisters Wrote:
> kill your daughter, she's a lost cause. then adopt
> the teacher. you can fix her. win win

file.php?2,file=10418
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: RestonLass ()
Date: November 12, 2009 05:44AM

a parent Wrote:
> treated like s____.
>
> This pisses me off because I remember when I was a
> kid and some of the teachers were bullies. They
> wouldn't treat peers this way?
>
> The guidence teacher who seemed busy emphacised
> becoming a self advocate.
>
> My daughter is getting A's but is becoming unhappy
> about school.

There are two sides to every story. Have you scheduled a parent-teacher meeting to discuss this privately with the teacher?

Most teachers are very good, but some have a teaching style that isn't right for some students and it might be best if the child is transferred out of this teacher's class.

Teens are funny creatures. Everything that happens in their lives is a huge event. It's best to learn ALL the facts before condemning the teacher. If, after a meeting with the teacher you share your daughter's opinion of his/her teaching style, transfer her to a class where she's more compatible with another teacher's teaching style.

Either way, it's obvious you must do something - your daughter's future depends on it.

Date: November 12, 2009 05:54AM

RestonLass Wrote:
> Either way, it's obvious you must do something -
> your daughter's future depends on it.

because everyone at school is happy about it!

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: RestonLass ()
Date: November 12, 2009 06:47AM

Gravis Wrote:
> RestonLass Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Either way, it's obvious you must do something - your daughter's future depends on it.
>
> because everyone at school is happy about it!

Huh?

Date: November 12, 2009 06:55AM

RestonLass Wrote:
> Gravis Wrote:
> > RestonLass Wrote:
> > > Either way, it's obvious you must do something
> - your daughter's future depends on it.
> >
> > because everyone at school is happy about it!
>
>
> Huh?

not everyone is happy about being at school.

Date: November 12, 2009 08:11AM

No because my child requests that I DO NOT. She dosen't want what happened to her classmate to happen to her.

RestonLass Wrote:
> a parent Wrote:
> -----
> > What to do when your daughter becomes unhapppy
> > because a teacher is bitchy and dosen't teach
> the
> > material before she tests? She dosen't want us
> to
> > do anything because one other student who did
> is
> > treated like s____.
> >
> > This pisses me off because I remember when I was
> a
> > kid and some of the teachers were bullies. They
> > wouldn't treat peers this way?
> >
> > The guidence teacher who seemed busy emphacised
> > becoming a self advocate.
> >
> > My daughter is getting A's but is becoming
> unhappy
> > about school.
>
>
> There are two sides to every story. Have you
> scheduled a parent-teacher meeting to discuss this
> privately with the teacher?
>
> Most teachers are very good, but some have a
> teaching style that isn't right for some students
> and it might be best if the child is transferred
> out of this teacher's class.
>
> Teens are funny creatures. Everything that
> happens in their lives is a huge event. It's best
> to learn ALL the facts before condemning the
> teacher. If, after a meeting with the teacher you
> share your daughter's opinion of his/her teaching
> style, transfer her to a class where she's more
> compatible with another teacher's teaching style.
>
> Either way, it's obvious you must do something -
> your daughter's future depends on it.

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: November 12, 2009 08:14AM

Re: a bad teacher- what can a parent do? new
Date: November 12, 2009 08:11AM

No because my child requests that I DO NOT. She dosen't want what happened to her classmate to happen to her.

then I guess your daughter is screwed

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Posted by: dono ()
Date: November 12, 2009 10:33AM

I am very active in my school and know all the teachers. There are teachers I do not feel are a good match with my kids. By good match I mostly mean they dont control their classes well enough to promote learning.

Strict is fine as long as it is fair.

You will need to document your issues. If your child feels she was tested on material that was not covered in class, homework or other get specific examples. Then ask the teacher about it. In my experience, if this is really happening in the class the other parents will know about it - talk to other parents in this class. Be specific.

Document times you feel your child was treated unfairly. Calm emails to the teacher or even an entry in your personal diary will do (you can also email yourself to date your observations).

You can and should talk to the Principal. They may or may not be able/willing to help. If something is really going on in the class you will not be the first parent to meet with admin. about it.

At the point you feel you have documented enough observations of unacceptable teacher performance bring a written account of your complaints to a meeting with the Principal and request your child be moved to another class. Be calm but resolute. Administration doesnt like doing this as it is disruptive and may over burden another teacher/class. Make them do it if you know in your gut its the right thing.

If for some reason they refuse to move your kid keep documenting and make an appointment with the Assistant Superintendent of your 'Cluster.' You can find out whom that is online at the Fairfax County Public Schools web site. Sometimes telling the Principal that you are going to have to bring this up with the Assistant Superintendent is enough to get them to do what you want - they dont like making their boss deal with school issues like this.

Meet with the Asst. Super. Be calm. Present your documentation clearly. Explain your position. If there is a real issue they will resolve it. If you are being unreasonable they will politely let you know.

A lot of people on this site will probably say you are being a jerk, or stupid or overprotecting you kid - so what. In the end you are doing the school and other students a service by pointing out a bad situation. Good luck.

PS If as your child says another parent offered constructive criticism to the teacher and their student has been punished for it - that is wrong. Adults can talk and even disagree without it having to be personal.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2009 10:46AM by dono.

Posted by: Not Hot for Teacher ()
Date: November 12, 2009 10:39AM

Your daughter is not in charge, you are the parent. You should confront the teacher and if no results, go higher up the chain of command. Moving her to another class is an option to, you should look into it.

This is not Westfield HS is it? If so, forget everything I just said and have your daughter checked into a methadone clinic.

>
> No because my child requests that I DO NOT. She
> dosen't want what happened to her classmate to
> happen to her.
>
>

Posted by: Teacher ()
Date: November 12, 2009 01:04PM

So you want to complain anonymously about a teacher?

Go to www.ratemyteachers.com

Write some facts. Then have your daughter encourage classmates to write facts. If there really is a problem with the teacher, it will become apparent fairly quickly.

Then it's just a matter of slipping a note to the principal.

It worked for me in helping a teacher leave for other opportunities.

Posted by: Porksta ()
Date: November 12, 2009 01:11PM

Tell your kid to get used to it - college professors expect you to know all the material on a test, regardless if they went over it or not.

Date: November 12, 2009 01:18PM

This is a great "teaching moment" for your daughter, and for you. Life isn't fair. Your kid is going to have to deal with difficult people all of her life. If she can successfully work around this bitch and get an "A," that will prepare her well for 90% of the bosses she will have in the workplace.

Short of her grades going down, stay out of it and give your kid moral support at home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: November 12, 2009 01:49PM

Porksta Wrote:
> Tell your kid to get used to it - college
> professors expect you to know all the material on
> a test, regardless if they went over it or not.

+1 to this and what WTL said. Give me a break, God forbid a child learn to deal with situations in the real world. Earth to this parent: your daughter will NOT get along with everyone in her workplace. That doesn't mean she has to change how the place works, it means she finds a way to cope and still collect a check just as she is now collecting A's despite the situation.

Why do people have kids if they aren't willing to teach them how to cope with life's problems? She won't have you there to fix the boss she doesn't like, or the bad room-mate she is stuck with in college. Teach her how to cope, not how to have her chirping mommy fix her problems.

Posted by: Complain to Dale ()
Date: November 12, 2009 01:52PM

You could complain to the big ass hole Jack Dale.

Posted by: worked for me ()
Date: November 12, 2009 02:04PM

Have you tried asking your husband to sleep with her?

Posted by: Prof. Asshat ()
Date: November 12, 2009 03:04PM

Teacher Wrote:
> So you want to complain anonymously about a
> teacher?
>
> Go to www.ratemyteachers.com
>
> Write some facts. Then have your daughter
> encourage classmates to write facts. If there
> really is a problem with the teacher, it will
> become apparent fairly quickly.
>
> Then it's just a matter of slipping a note to the
> principal.
>
> It worked for me in helping a teacher leave for
> other opportunities.

Oh Bullshit!

Not even the most incompetent principal/dean/department chair/administrator would ever take anything seriously on rate my professors or rate my teachers. I've been raked over the coals on ratemyprofessor, and 90% of the bad reviews are from students who didn't show up, skipped class, complained that I didn't post class notes on blackboard, didn't use powerpoint in class, made them take notes, gave them pop quizzes and graded their homework. Even those end of the year class evaluation forms go right into a file and are rarely reviewed, even for professors who don't have tenure or are term appointments.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: November 12, 2009 08:32PM

a parent Wrote:
> treated like s____.
>
> This pisses me off because I remember when I was a
> kid and some of the teachers were bullies. They
> wouldn't treat peers this way?
>
> The guidence teacher who seemed busy emphacised
> becoming a self advocate.
>
> My daughter is getting A's but is becoming unhappy
> about school.

It can go both ways sometimes. A family member of mine is a teacher, and I can tell you that some parents are just complete idiots who like to blame everyone but themselves.

On the other hand, I remember having some absolutely horrid teachers before.

Lol, alright, here are the "Teacher Horror Stories" which I remember best:

In 1st Grade I had one that used to be extremely cruel to me. One time I came in from the playground with a cut from falling down, and some blood dripped on the floor. Instead of helping me out with my injury, the teacher screamed at me and punished me for getting blood on the floor, and I think she even made me write on the chalkboard. Fortunately some unlucky bastard knocked the broad up, and she was out for half the year. The substitute we had for the rest of the time was someone who the other students thought was too stern, but she in fact realized that I was a hard working student, and a good kid, so she was cool to me.

In 10th grade I had this Jewish English teacher who was a real ass at times, but by the end of the year he actually respected me, as well as my writing ability.

In 12th grade I had this teacher who thought she was hot stuff, because she wrote her own book. She was a bleeding heart liberal though, and she would always bitch about how "People in Reston treat people in Herndon as second class" (She was a prime example of why). Also, I had a Sudanese friend who's essays were full of grammatical errors and all sorts of problems. However, she would always give that friend the highest grades, but my papers? Well, my papers would be returned to me looking as if the teacher had slit her wrist and bled all over them. The only reason she gave him such high grades, is because he always wrote about Africa, and the Middle East. I, a poor American bum, only wrote about American Culture, but her Lenin Smooching ass had it out for the Stars and Stripes, and so I really decided one day that we should all shoot the bitch and toss her out the window (Lol, jk), or ship her ass off to Russia (Of which she always had "Glorious" stories when speaking of such).

In College, I ran into total whackos in terms of English class. During my first attempt at ENG-111, I missed a class due to a friend's funeral. The teacher, a cancer survivor no less, told me that he was failing me from the class because I missed a day. I told him why I missed it, and he said in reply "Well, I had a friend die too, but I still came to class". On the way out I shut the door right in his face as he walked behind me. I hope I gave him a bruise.

Another try at ENG-111, and I had a teacher who wouldn't follow a Federal Law which required her to excuse certain absences. She said she would acknowledge and recognize such when I brought her the paper work, but once I brought it to her, she started screaming at me and turning red in the face (I called her bluff). I went to the Provost later on, and he informed me that the teacher had me kicked out of the class due to my having "Threatened Her". I had witnesses there, and they all laughed at that assertion, because I never once raised my voice or lost my cool the entire time, and it was in fact the teacher who was flipping out, screaming, and threatening ME. I could've sued the stupid trick (My friend's starting calling her the "Cheeseburger Bitch", because she was fat. The only kid I knew who got an "A" in her class didn't even like her, and he always got high before class just to be able to stand her), but I issued a complaint, and she was transferred to a smaller campus about 20 miles away.

The bottom line is that if a kid has problems with teachers, in all honesty it'll only get worse as time goes by. However, it's definitely not always the teachers at fault, and since I don't personally know the OP, I'm not really willing to judge at this point in time.

I also want to add that if I had to weigh the Bad Teachers I had compared to the Good/Great Teachers, the Latter definitely composed the Majority.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2009 08:36PM by ThePackLeader.

Date: November 12, 2009 08:42PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> This is a great "teaching moment" for your
> daughter, and for you. Life isn't fair. Your kid
> is going to have to deal with difficult people all
> of her life. If she can successfully work around
> this bitch and get an "A," that will prepare her
> well for 90% of the bosses she will have in the
> workplace.

we should also take toys away from them because adults dont play with them.

Posted by: bolunga ()
Date: November 12, 2009 08:48PM

Prof. Asshat Wrote:
> Teacher Wrote:
> -----
> > So you want to complain anonymously about a
> > teacher?
> >
> > Go to www.ratemyteachers.com
> >
> > Write some facts. Then have your daughter
> > encourage classmates to write facts. If there
> > really is a problem with the teacher, it will
> > become apparent fairly quickly.
> >
> > Then it's just a matter of slipping a note to
> the
> > principal.
> >
> > It worked for me in helping a teacher leave for
> > other opportunities.
>
> Oh Bullshit!
>
> Not even the most incompetent
> principal/dean/department chair/administrator
> would ever take anything seriously on rate my
> professors or rate my teachers. I've been raked
> over the coals on ratemyprofessor, and 90% of the
> bad reviews are from students who didn't show up,
> skipped class, complained that I didn't post class
> notes on blackboard, didn't use powerpoint in
> class, made them take notes, gave them pop quizzes
> and graded their homework. Even those end of the
> year class evaluation forms go right into a file
> and are rarely reviewed, even for professors who
> don't have tenure or are term appointments.

That's the problem with most colleges. They have absolute nutjobs teaching and they can do whatever they want cause they a. don't get reviewed and b. kids are forced into their classes. You want to meet the most nutty people, just go meet your local college professors. Half of them would be fired in FCPS on the spot. Hell when I went to Mason before transfering a good percentage of the professors spoke mediocre English and an even bigger percentage had no people skills whatsoever and were so full of themselves. While this is the case at a lot of universities, my experience at Tech was so much better just from the academic standpoint, let alone the fact that Tech is better at every other aspect of college life.

Posted by: APorIBMom ()
Date: November 12, 2009 11:01PM

Original Poster,

It's worth finding out whether the teacher is bad only for a few students, or whether lots (all?) the students are complaining. For this purpose, it would be best to check with other parents, rather than relying solely on your child's opinion.

Some teachers are great for some kids and lousy for others. In those cases, perhaps you can persuade the principal to let your child change to another teacher who is a better fit.

A few teachers have no fans. Getting switched out of those teachers' classes is often very difficult. But if the principal knows that a teacher is awful, then perhaps the principal will think of ways to mitigate the problem, such as by having an instructional aide or other adult (even parent volunteers) in the classroom.

Good luck!

Posted by: concerned parent ()
Date: November 13, 2009 07:12PM

FCPS should adopt a zero tolerance policy for "bad" teachers. They have it for everything else!

I think if three or more concerned parents formally lodge a complaint that a teacher is "bad", that teacher should be summarily fired and escorted from the building immediately. No evidence required, concerned parents would never lie or exaggerate.

"Bad" teachers have way too much job protection!

Posted by: im a teacher ()
Date: November 15, 2009 04:03PM

Seriously? There would be no teachers if that was a policy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FCPS should adopt a zero tolerance policy for "bad" teachers. They have it for everything else!

I think if three or more concerned parents formally lodge a complaint that a teacher is "bad", that teacher should be summarily fired and escorted from the building immediately. No evidence required, concerned parents would never lie or exaggerate.

"Bad" teachers have way too much job protection!

Posted by: linda louu ()
Date: November 15, 2009 06:42PM

Sorry to hear your daughter has a terrible teacher...

In the above comments are some good ideas....

My son had one of "those" teachers too...and on the last
day of class he hand wrote a note saying he hated her, other
kids hated her and she was the worst teacher he ever had
(he was in middle school). the bell rang, he handed her the
note and as he walked out, the teacher screamed after him
to come back...he didn't.

The teacher sent the letter in the mail to me a few days later.
My son has it posted on his bulletin board...out of pride.

Posted by: another parent ()
Date: November 15, 2009 07:05PM

That's nice. I'm glad you are teaching your child to be proud of telling someone he hates them. Parents need to realize that a lot of the "mean" teachers are the ones who are actually teaching your kids something, not just giving them a bunch of extra credit for things like bringing in box tops for education. This is especially true in middle and high school, where effort doesn't matter. It's all about knowing the material, which many kids don't because they have gotten by for years on being nice, polite, neat, and trying hard.

Posted by: Another Parent ()
Date: November 15, 2009 07:15PM

I had an experience like this with my daughter last year. I met with the teacher and was not impressed. I tried to get her transferred out of the class (Algebra) but the guidance counselor said the other classes were full. My daughter began to fail this class, which was surprising because math was always one of her best subjects. She said that when she said she didn't understand, the teacher would just point to the book! OUt of frustration, I hired a tutor who also happened to be the lead teacher for algebra at her school. After a few sessions my daughter said she understood, her grades went up and SHE GOT A PERFECT SCORE ON THE ALGEBRA SOL! I wrote a detailed email to the principal about what happened and have heard nothing since. From what I've seen, teachers stand up for each other and it's very difficult to get rid of a bad one once they are there. You might as well get used to it! Try to get a transfer - you may have to go to the principal - and if that doesn't work, you might have to get a tutor!

Posted by: Parent ()
Date: November 15, 2009 08:21PM

Bad teacher or bad kid?

Posted by: former teacher at fcps ()
Date: January 02, 2010 02:37PM

There are bad people teaching in Fairfax County. At a certain school in Centreville area a teacher calls muslims "diaper heads" while another teacher gossips about colleagues (private matters that are no one's business" the same teacher also has the bad habit of giving off color nicknames to teachers, administrators and even some students....she is a "pretend" wonderful teacher who smiles and hugs etc...but behind your back she stabs

Posted by: student ()
Date: January 02, 2010 02:49PM

former teacher at fcps Wrote:
> There are bad people teaching in Fairfax County.
> At a certain school in Centreville area a teacher
> calls muslims "diaper heads"...

You're right, that person is a bad teacher. The proper term is TOWEL HEAD.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: January 02, 2010 03:23PM

Not Hot for Teacher Wrote:
> Your daughter is not in charge, you are the
> parent. You should confront the teacher and if no
> results, go higher up the chain of command. Moving
> her to another class is an option to, you should
> look into it.
>
> This is not Westfield HS is it? If so, forget
> everything I just said and have your daughter
> checked into a methadone clinic.

I missed this the first time around. I lol'd.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: ?????????? ()
Date: January 02, 2010 03:38PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Not Hot for Teacher Wrote:
> -----
> > Your daughter is not in charge, you are the
> > parent. You should confront the teacher and if
> no
> > results, go higher up the chain of command.
> Moving
> > her to another class is an option to, you
> should
> > look into it.
> >
> > This is not Westfield HS is it? If so, forget
> > everything I just said and have your daughter
> > checked into a methadone clinic.
>
> I missed this the first time around. I lol'd.

where can we report a lazy janitor who all he wants 'to do is play video games'?

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 02, 2010 03:50PM

?????????? Wrote:

> where can we report a lazy janitor who all he
> wants 'to do is play video games'?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2010 04:00PM by eesh.
Attachments:
inkastupid.jpg

Posted by: ML EJ is gay as hell! ()
Date: January 02, 2010 03:57PM

eesh Wrote:
> ?????????? Wrote:
> -----
>
> > where can we report a lazy janitor who all he
> > wants 'to do is play video games'?

I wanted to keep it line with the words of the song, idiot. If I had written 'a lazy janitor who only wants to play video games' it wouldn't have sounded like the song. Don't you have a new gay obsession to attend to? BTW, you didn't close your bold italic code.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 02, 2010 04:09PM

ML EJ is gay as hell! Wrote:

>
>
> I wanted to keep it line with the words of the
> song, idiot.

Ok....it was still very stupid.

>If I had written 'a lazy janitor who
> only wants to play video games' it wouldn't have
> sounded like the song.

And your attempt at trolling only made you look more stupid.

> Don't you have a new gay obsession to attend to?

No, your "gay obsession" is more than enough.

>BTW, you didn't close your
> bold italic code.

My mistake, I forgot to close the bold TAG.

file.php?2,file=12799,filename=inkastupi

Posted by: Joe Schwinn ()
Date: January 02, 2010 05:23PM

Tab the janitor? Wears a shredded prep-school blazer, smokes unfiltered American Spirit cigarettes, walks with a limp, right? Claims he could have made it big as a rock singer, says he had Mick Jagger cool and that his rich parents were going to get him into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. But then the whole thing fell apart--something to do with a young woman, there was some jail time...lengthy story, and frankly, once he gets up close, starts rambling and blowing his 200-proof breath in my face, I just want to get the hell away...

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: January 02, 2010 07:40PM

Joe Schwinn Wrote:
> Tab the janitor? Wears a shredded prep-school
> blazer, smokes unfiltered American Spirit
> cigarettes, walks with a limp, right? Claims he
> could have made it big as a rock singer, says he
> had Mick Jagger cool and that his rich parents
> were going to get him into the Rock and Roll Hall
> of Fame. But then the whole thing fell
> apart--something to do with a young woman, there
> was some jail time...lengthy story, and frankly,
> once he gets up close, starts rambling and blowing
> his 200-proof breath in my face, I just want to
> get the hell away...

Why don't you shut the fuck up?

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Dirty Jersey ()
Date: January 02, 2010 07:44PM

When we moved here a while ago I got put in a class and the teachers were a couple of aging hippies who were more interested in sculpting us into clones of themselves than teaching. Parents complained and I got switched to a different teacher who gave a shit. Now I have to take a shit

Posted by: Joe Schwinn ()
Date: January 02, 2010 08:18PM

Shut the fuck up?

You must be Tab's dad...

HA!

Posted by: RogueTeacher ()
Date: January 03, 2010 06:30PM

Got a problem there, MrAssfisto?

Posted by: Ducky ()
Date: January 04, 2010 09:07AM

This happened to my daughter in 9th grade. We tried EVERYTHING. The day I pulled her out for private school, the school finally thought maybe they could change her from the soul sucking teacher who probably had a substance abuse problem. Yes, I contacted every school board member and school official I could to no avail.

This woman, who I did not care for when I met her on back to school night, refused to return phone calls or schedule a parent interview. That was in 2000, and yes she is still supposedly teaching. I think she is just clocking in until someone makes her retire.

Zero tolerance policy for bad teachers - right on - although in the early am I am willing to bet she would flunk their breathlyzer test...

Posted by: Ducky ()
Date: January 04, 2010 09:08AM

PS The best thing I ever did was send my kid to private school! The money was tight but worth every penny.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: January 05, 2010 08:59PM

And at the private school, your kid learned such useful things as how to measure out weed and crack, how to manufacture meth, the right way to rob people, how to steal cars, and other such things that are taught by the kids expelled from public school.

Well actually the kids from Westfield HS learn those subjects too. But other than that, private school is more dangerous.

Posted by: i > u ()
Date: January 06, 2010 10:54AM

I hear they never caught "The Muffin Man" from back in the 70's...maybe pull a copy-cat and slip the teacher a poisoned muffin? It worked for Michael Bluth...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.