HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sex and Drama at Rachel Carson Middle School
Posted by: socialboy1776 ()
Date: October 14, 2017 07:08PM

Last weekend, specifically October 7th 2017 the middle school Drama teacher at Rachel Carson Middle, took a class trip up to NYC for their annual broadway show. The kids tend to be dropped off by their parents at 4:30 AM and the bus is taken up to NYC for the kids whom are chaperoned by teachers. They spend the day seeing the sights, enjoying candy stores and a couple shows at night.
This year was no different than last. The 10-12 year olds were dropped off at the school by their parents around 4:30AM. They all boarded the bus and took a day trip up to the city. Kids saw the sights, participated in splurging on plenty of candy and eating Pizza to their hearts content. That night, their Drama teacher scheduled for them to see two Broadway shows. Sounds like a great trip for middle school, right? In years past, they have seen historical and educational Broadway shows.
This year was quite different. This year they saw a show called Kinky Boots as the Broadway musical. Parents are sent home permission slips in years past and this year was no different. Each of the kids had permission by their parents to see the show. A simple search for the show Kinky Boots, shows a nice website, well created site. Even on the about page, it shows women in the Kinky high leg boots. Going to the show, was a bit different than the actual website and pictures online.
The show had grown men, wearing knee high boots decorated in many colors, sparkles etc. The men wearing short shorts and provocative clothing and well cross dressers were also on stage. They sang and performed to such musical songs as “Lets have sex. Lots of sex baby”. Lets take a step back and set the stage. 15-20 Grown men would come out, dressed in Knee High boots, with sparkles, many colors and extremely short shorts. They would then dance and strut around on stage as cross dressers and perform and sing songs that sang about provocative sexual scenarios. Something kids should certainly not be listening to. During the night, the 50 or so kids were singing along with them, cheering and grand standing for the performance before their eyes. The teachers also sat next to the kids and enjoyed the performance as well. With permission from parents, with the drama teacher booking it, with approval from their teachers and tickets classifying the age restriction of the show to only be 10 years old, these kids were setup for what they think is acceptable in all areas of the country.
To get a good picture of the show, follow this link. ALL of the women that you think were women, are all actually men, dressed up in skirts and singing about sex. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cvw_bOmqnI
That next day, the drama teacher wrote a email to all the parents encouraging the wonderful time they had. Showing them pictures of the event. The pictures portrayed the moments during the day, but nothing of the concert and that night. So, with that email, maybe even the Drama teacher was trying to hide how out of the norm this show was and how devastating it could have on the kids mentally. To see men dressed as women singing about how wonderful sex is to 10-12 year olds.
Last thing, I must say, the principal of the school, had to approve of the trip. He had to approve of the show Kinky Boots. He also is the father of a new born. I wonder if he would let his kid see kinky boots in the next 10 years, or was he just willing to let others see the show, all while passing the buck.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2017 12:55AM by socialboy1776.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sex and Drama at Robinson Secondary School
Posted by: ypupw ()
Date: October 14, 2017 07:25PM

put down the meth.....

Posted by: HFBE4 ()
Date: October 14, 2017 07:59PM

10-12 year olds are not middle schoolers here. They are 4th-6th grade. Middle schoolers are mostly 13-14 years old and in 7th-8th grade, maybe a small handful are young for their grade and are 12.

You know what? If they'd never gone to that show, they would've just been somewhere else talking about sex themselves and streaming provocative music and video on their phones which are probably much worse. Not that the school shouldn't consider the content of what it does... but don't act like this one instance is the thing that influenced anything new in a kid.

Posted by: OP is a damn idiot ()
Date: October 14, 2017 08:11PM

socialboy1776 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Last weekend, specifically October 7th 2017 the
> middle school Drama teacher at Robinson Secondary,
> took a class trip up to NYC for their annual
> broadway show. The kids tend to be dropped off by
> their parents at 4:30 AM and the bus is taken up
> to NYC for the kids whom are chaperoned by
> teachers. They spend the day seeing the sights,
> enjoying candy stores and a couple shows at
> night.
> This year was no different than last. The 10-12
> year olds were dropped off at the school by their
> parents around 4:30AM. They all boarded the bus
> and took a day trip up to the city. Kids saw the
> sights, participated in splurging on plenty of
> candy and eating Pizza to their hearts content.
> That night, their Drama teacher scheduled for them
> to see two Broadway shows. Sounds like a great
> trip for middle school, right? In years past,
> they have seen historical and educational Broadway
> shows.
> This year was quite different. This year they saw
> a show called Kinky Boots as the Broadway musical.
> Parents are sent home permission slips in years
> past and this year was no different. Each of the
> kids had permission by their parents to see the
> show. A simple search for the show Kinky Boots,
> shows a nice website, well created site. Even on
> the about page, it shows women in the Kinky high
> leg boots. Going to the show, was a bit different
> than the actual website and pictures online.
> The show had grown men, wearing knee high boots
> decorated in many colors, sparkles etc. The men
> wearing short shorts and provocative clothing and
> well cross dressers were also on stage. They sang
> and performed to such musical songs as “Lets
> have sex. Lots of sex baby”. Lets take a step
> back and set the stage. 15-20 Grown men would
> come out, dressed in Knee High boots, with
> sparkles, many colors and extremely short shorts.
> They would then dance and strut around on stage as
> cross dressers and perform and sing songs that
> sang about provocative sexual scenarios.
> Something kids should certainly not be listening
> to. During the night, the 50 or so kids were
> singing along with them, cheering and grand
> standing for the performance before their eyes.
> The teachers also sat next to the kids and enjoyed
> the performance as well. With permission from
> parents, with the drama teacher booking it, with
> approval from their teachers and tickets
> classifying the age restriction of the show to
> only be 10 years old, these kids were setup for
> what they think is acceptable in all areas of the
> country.
> To get a good picture of the show, follow this
> link. ALL of the women that you think were women,
> are all actually men, dressed up in skirts and
> singing about sex.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cvw_bOmqnI
> That next day, the drama teacher wrote a email to
> all the parents encouraging the wonderful time
> they had. Showing them pictures of the event.
> The pictures portrayed the moments during the day,
> but nothing of the concert and that night. So,
> with that email, maybe even the Drama teacher was
> trying to hide how out of the norm this show was
> and how devastating it could have on the kids
> mentally. To see men dressed as women singing
> about how wonderful sex is to 10-12 year olds.
> Last thing, I must say, the principal of the
> school, had to approve of the trip. He had to
> approve of the show Kinky Boots. He also is the
> father of a new born. I wonder if he would let
> his kid see kinky boots in the next 10 years, or
> was he just willing to let others see the show,
> all while passing the buck.

First, are you beyond fucking insane? Like really. Yes, Kinky Boots is about men who dress as women ... so was Le Cage aux Folles, and men dressed as women in all of Shakespeare's productions.
Second, FCPS has a known and supported history of doing musicals on the cutting edge, including Chicago, A Chorus Line, Cabaret, Into The Woods, and Pippin. And receiving multiple Cappie awards for these production. Permitting a drama class with parent permission to see Kinky Boots is in no way out of the norm for an FCPS drama class.
Third, the principal of Robinson does NOT have a newborn son, he has boys who are like 10 or 11.

Please don;t post shit when you are clearly so mother fucking clueless. I mean really, please, just shut up.

Posted by: wally ()
Date: October 14, 2017 10:39PM

The kids had permission from their parents to see the show, so STFU and quit cryin about it.

Re: Sex and Drama at Rachel Carson Middle School
Posted by: TF ()
Date: October 15, 2017 06:14AM

Per FCPS policy a detailed itinerary has to be provided for such field trips. The name of the show would be on it and parents could investigate. Their choice to give permission. The show is good, but not perhaps the wisest choice for middle school students. Far better than Book of Mormon however. There are at least 10 better suited shows on Broadway at present that the Drama teacher could have selected. Lesson learned. This is Rachael Carson by the way, not Robinson SS.

Posted by: Da Graduate ()
Date: October 15, 2017 03:11PM

Interesting fact: our HIGH SCHOOL group was denied permission to see Kinky Boots three years ago because of the inappropriate content.

Wonder what changed?

Posted by: I eat kids ()
Date: October 15, 2017 04:21PM

Calm your tits

Posted by: Kinky Boots ()
Date: October 15, 2017 04:23PM

I saw Kinky Boots at the Kennedy Center. A Lib chick that I was dating had the tickets. While the show was entertaining, it was still quite odd. I can't imagine a school selecting it as a field trip.

Posted by: Worldgonecrazy ()
Date: October 16, 2017 08:19PM

That is disgusting...that school should be ashamed. I'd be surprised if HS's are allowed to see that...and they are taking 12-14 year olds?? All of the shows they offer in NYC that school sends them to some fruitcake show like that?

Posted by: Ball-less Principal ()
Date: October 17, 2017 01:03AM

The Carson principal needs to grow a set. He regularly refuses to stand up to his staff. He rubber stamps everything. He needs to see the wizard for a brain and a set!

Posted by: Ancient.Bruin ()
Date: October 17, 2017 07:28AM

On one of my orchestra trips to NYC in the 80's three of us snuck out of the hotel, went to a strip club and hired a whore.

Posted by: i can't imagine ()
Date: October 17, 2017 09:03AM

I assume that those attending actually had some interest in drama and Broadway productions. If so, they had to know the subject matter of Kinky Boots.

This having been said, I just can't imagine spending two seconds watching this flamboyant, expressive exercise designed for the effete and sensitive crowd. And not in a million years would I have considered it as an adolescent.

I was raised in an era where boys and young men were supposedly to be mentally tough and disciplined (I was an All American athlete in high school and college from a poor single mother home to boot), and while I get it, these shows take hard work and dedication and all that, I just wonder how my generation evolved into one where we sponsor 13/14 year olds go to see Kinky Boots on Broadway ooh and ahhing over the androgyny and "flamboyant" creativity. I can see where some might state my views are perhaps intolerant - perhaps they are - but long gone are the West Side Story days, with songs like Springsteen's Jungleland the progeny, all something every day people could relate to.

Posted by: It’s me again ()
Date: October 18, 2017 02:18AM

If you think boys that age don’t already know a lot of that stuff, you are just as naive as a parent that didn’t do their research before okaying the field trip.

Posted by: That's plenty messed up ()
Date: October 18, 2017 02:26AM

That's plenty messed up, but it pales in comparison to naming a middle school for the woman responsible for the deaths of over 100 million people since her complete bullshit and lies book was published and DDT was pulled off the global market.

But since they were mostly black, brown, or yellow and under the age of five, nobody gives a shit. Fucking libtards need to roast in hell for all eternity.

Posted by: socialboy1776 ()
Date: October 18, 2017 10:22AM

Original poster here.

I find it interesting that even the local HS banned the kids seeing the production.

As a concerned parent, Im more worried about the kids, than the actual adults in charge of them. I will probably take this to the school board.

Posted by: 24923847298378883 ()
Date: October 18, 2017 08:04PM

socialboy1776 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Original poster here.
>
> I find it interesting that even the local HS
> banned the kids seeing the production.
>
> As a concerned parent, Im more worried about the
> kids, than the actual adults in charge of them. I
> will probably take this to the school board.

Something tells me they're already quite familiar with you. Believe it or not, some people want educators to present challenging ideas to students. They think that by being exposed to the ideas of many different people, students----well, hell, you're not really interested are you? I'll let you get back to knitting that massive Make America Great Again comforter.

Posted by: Whatever386261 ()
Date: November 11, 2017 05:45PM

You guys were completely trolled. Middle schoolers on this trip are 14 AND this trip occurs in May.

Posted by: Rosalina ()
Date: November 12, 2017 11:34PM

1984 has been required reading for years in high school, and it has several vivid sex scenes and the last quarter of the book is detailed descriptions of torture. That's fine by you, but this is to racy?

Posted by: Dear "Progressives" ()
Date: November 13, 2017 03:49PM

This kind of thing ... men dressing as women would ... is not taken lightly.
However, you can disagree with the Almighty all you'd like.

What you call "progress" is only the deepening of sin.
You laugh and mock when people like me bring this up. It is foolishness to you .. I know, but have you ever thought there just might be a God who created all of what you see around you?

It is a sad thing to Mock The Creator's order of things.

Also, The Light shines in the Darkness and the Darkness cannot extinguish it.

That light is the Light of Men.

“A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God.

Deuteronomy 5:22

John 1
John 3:16
John 14:6

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.