HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bryce Harper? Choked yet again!
Posted by: GoNats ()
Date: October 07, 2017 04:47PM

Once again, that over hyped, hair tossing Breck girl who never seems to produce in the clutch, Bryce Harper contributed nothing to the Nats in their first loss to the Cubs.
Trade the "Phenom" now while the Nats can get something for him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bryce Harper? Choked yet again!
Posted by: Rational Manager ()
Date: October 07, 2017 05:26PM

Harper was one of only two Nats to get a hit. He's over-rated, but no way can you hang the lose on him. He almost got that line drive and no one else on the team would have been that close. Certainly not Werth-less.

Posted by: Harper's Bazaar ()
Date: October 07, 2017 07:31PM

If you mean that single he produced, then wow, he's not worth the money if he freezes up in the post season.
"The Mighty Casey" singled to first, well at least he didn't strike out!

He also should have had that fly ball in right field, Taylor would have caught it.
Face it Nat Fans, he's mediocre.

...and he's bazaar!
I do like the hair flips when he comes into the dugout, but what happened to the
braids?

Posted by: peep ()
Date: October 07, 2017 08:41PM

Stop shitposting a bunch of garbage on here that nobody cares about.

Posted by: Not So Fast ()
Date: October 07, 2017 10:26PM

Brilliant thread as Harper ignites the Nats to victory with his game tying 8th inning moonblast in tonight's game.

Posted by: Fred Jello. ()
Date: October 08, 2017 01:16AM

peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stop shitposting a bunch of garbage on here that
> nobody cares about.

Fuck off, fag boy.

Posted by: Typical FFXU Fail ()
Date: October 08, 2017 11:46PM

Not So Fast Wrote:
> Brilliant thread as Harper ignites the Nats to
> victory with his game tying 8th inning moonblast
> in tonight's game.

it's the typical and predictable FFXU fail! it's why anonymity is so great for the losers of this forum. simple non-racist opinion pieces like this one get flipped upside down. at least the OP doesn't have to return to their existing username to be laughed at over and over. they can just create new posts under a new name and pretend it never happened!! hahahahahahaha

Posted by: Too lazy to log back in ()
Date: October 09, 2017 12:11AM

So what are the Washington fans supposed to do about the game tying HR that he hit in game 2? Complain and demand he be designated for assignment?

Why don't they call Tampa and see if they want to trade for Danny Espinosa? Maybe they'll throw in W-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-llllllsonnnnnn, too!

Posted by: donbaylor ()
Date: October 09, 2017 06:05AM

How about that 8th inning BLAST?!

Date: October 09, 2017 04:13PM

I can't argue that he doesn't hit the occasional "BLAST", but before the second game he hadn't hit one for a month. Very sporadic.

This is why the front office will pass on his upcoming astronomical salary request next year and will pay attention to the better,more well rounded ball players on the team such as, Murphy,Turner and Rendon.

Let him go to the Yankees who will rein "The Break Girl" in by insisting he cut his hair and beard and will tell him to knock off the flamboyant and slightly gay hair flip.
And while in New York, if he doesn't hit a dinger in a month the fans will boo him at each plate appearance and he will be featured as a flop every day in the Daily News sports section.

Posted by: I like Bryce ()
Date: October 11, 2017 10:02AM

Still think he needs to be traded, before the HIV/AIDS starts to show.
Attachments:
IMG_6785.JPG
IMG_6782.JPG
IMG_6784.JPG
IMG_6788.JPG

Date: October 11, 2017 06:09PM

I'm watching the game and so far Harper is batting .167 for the post season...
He just flyed out and threw his bat towards his own dugout, NICE!

Overrated!!
Send him to the Yankees.
It seems the Nats were winning when Harper was out on an injury.

Date: October 11, 2017 07:58PM

Go Nats!
I'm glad the Nats won. Taylor is well rounded, talented in the field and at the plate.

But I'm still wondering about "The great Phenom", the hair tossing Breck girl who
goes by the name of Bryce Harper. Did he play today?

Posted by: Kilton ()
Date: October 13, 2017 07:53AM

Harper's Bazaar Wrote:
> But I'm still wondering about "The great Phenom",
> the hair tossing Breck girl who
> goes by the name of Bryce Harper. Did he play
> today?

ROTFLMAO. Yeah he did good last night right?

Date: October 13, 2017 10:39AM

Hey Kilton, hope your still laughing your ass off...

It was fitting that he was the last one to STRIKE OUT!

Get ready Yankees, here comes the post season slacker, hair tossing Breck girl!

Posted by: Kilton ()
Date: October 13, 2017 12:32PM

You betcha! This has been my facial expression all day today.

1024x1024.jpg

But I would sure miss seeing that stupid beard of Bryce's all the time if he went to NY...

Posted by: P7NPU ()
Date: October 13, 2017 12:32PM

Harper's Bazaar Wrote:
>
>
> Get ready Yankees, here comes the post season
> slacker, hair tossing Breck girl!

Harper has 1 yr left on his contract, so the Yankees will have to wait until 2019 for him, unless the Nats trade him to the Yankees.

Hmmmmmmmmm, there's an idea. Do the Yankees have anyone the Nats could use? Not Judge, he strikes out too much. Harper and Turner have been striking out enough as it is.

Posted by: Ricky-o ()
Date: October 14, 2017 10:33PM

Breck Girl hair flip.....totally hot, Bryce. Pay more attention to your clutch hitting.

Date: October 15, 2017 09:07AM

My question to all Nats fans would be:
If you could choose having 9 Bryce Harpers on your team, in every position in the field, would you?
Imagine him playing third or short...
I would prefer 9 Daniel Murphy's or 9 Ryan Zimmermans, or even 9 Trea Turners.

Maybe that's because I believe that small ball wins games not the occasional meathead who comes to the plate always swinging for the fences, then throwing a tantrum when he strikes out instead of just putting the ball in play with a man on third and two outs.

Posted by: Catcher bob ()
Date: October 15, 2017 10:02AM

put the loss on the retard catcher giving away 2 or was it 3 runs in one inning due to errors and interference. Never seen such poor play

Posted by: P7NPU ()
Date: October 15, 2017 01:39PM

Wieters looked pretty good early in the season, but he faded after that. His contract expires after the 2018 season. Turner, Taylor, Rendon and Zimmerman all have contracts that expire after 2018, so the team should be at least respectable through 2020. Harper, Murphy, Madson, Doolittle, Wieters have contracts that expire at the end of 2018.

The contracts of Werth, Heisey and Drew expired at the end of this year. Werth is likely gone. Given how poorly he hit, he might have a hard time getting on anywhere in the AL as a DH, even. Heisey never did hit well, but he proved a generally useful bench player. Drew was a good contributor. Heisey and Drew are still hurt, though.

Kendrick's contract has expired; I suspect that Washington simply picked up what was left of his contract with Philadelphia. Washington might want to offer him at least another year. There is a mutual option on Lind's contract for 2018, with a half million dollar buyout. Judging from his performance during 2017, Washington might want to offer him the option.

Gio and Madson's contracts expire at the end of the 2018 season; there is something funny with DOOOOOOOOOOOOO's contract at the end of 2018, as well. Madson will be old and Gio will be even more inconsistent. Let them go.

The contracts of Albers, Blanton, Jackson, Kintzler and Ollie have expired. Judging from their performances in 2017, Albers and Kintzler might be retained. Blanton was good for an out here and there; Ollie for two. Jackson? Let him go.

I do not know when Goodwin's or Eaton's contract is up.

Outfield: Taylor, Eaton, Harper
Infield: Zimmerman, Murphy, Turner, Rendon.

Bench: Kendrick, Lind, Goodwin, Drew (if healthy), Difo, Sanchez. DeAza.

Try to bring along Severino as a catcher? He showed some promise in 2016; not so well in 2017. Kieboom? One plate appearance: a walk.

Starters: Scherzer and Strasburg, but they need two more. Put Gio and Roark in the bullpen as long relief along with Madson and DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Keep either Ollie or Blanton for your one or two out pitchers. Keep Fat Matt and let his tasks depend on his performance.

They need a catcher, a couple of pitchers and a bench guy or two.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.