HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Phil baroody
Posted by: Pissed best friend ()
Date: September 27, 2017 07:11PM

Phil Baroody is a scum bag and his parents Ed and Gloria Baroody are pieces of shit who financially enable their decrepit 45 year old son. My best friend, Kristin Rider had her now 7 year old son for the first 5 1/2 years of his life. She even stayed with Phil when he started heroin 2 years ago after 10 years of being clean. All her cloths were stolen by the white trash strippers he hung out with and he borrowed hundreds of dollars from her to cop dope. He returned from a heroin recovery camp in Fla paid for by his sister, Trica and his elderly parents who also bought him a duplex outright in Arlington about 2 years ago and turned it into a section 8 housing home and put Phil on disability so rent is paid by your taxes for this man that made himself sick by shooting drugs in his arm. I remember her having to bring him a phones charger and blankets to the hospital for him after his arm got too infected to shoot up at 1 am, then going to make easter baskets and hide eggs, exhausted. She had a house fire, no fault of her own in novermber 2015 and Phil's mother used this as a reason to take her to court (because Phil is a mere pawn) and pay for a very good lawyer and claimed because she now lived in fairfax that it was too long of a drive in the morning for Bobby and Phil should jave him during the week. They won. 8 months later Kristins fiance lost his life in a boating accident. Phil sent her terrible messages about being a black widow and when she turn down his advances he got pissed So she forwarded the texts to all his stripper friends where he had dismissed them as anyone important in his life. This pissed him off so he filed for child support. So although they have plenty of money and she is busting her ass at a restaurant, he won. My best friend is amazing and beautiful and a very hard worker. She is now being punished for speaking up for herself and facing jail time for being behind on payments. He is a 5th degree black belt and also lied about her beating him up and had a protective order placed on her and when they started talking again and she did or said something he disnt like, he called the cops on her and would have armed officers enter her house while both her sons were there. This has gone on too long. I just want the world to know how proud we are of her for staying positive and remind her that Karma is a bitch and it will come for this evil family.

Options: ReplyQuote
Stop Bullying
Posted by: PACERCTR ()
Date: May 10, 2018 09:52AM

Re: Phil baroody
Posted by: wally ()
Date: May 10, 2018 07:22PM

Paragraphs, please.

Posted by: OP.Slayer ()
Date: May 10, 2018 07:35PM

You are friends with a drug addict and then are surprised when they act like a drug addict?

Posted by: WhoKnows ()
Date: May 10, 2018 10:13PM

LOL. Phil's nuts, but Kristin isn't innocent in this situation by far. She's her own little special brand of crazy.

Posted by: 6KXCM ()
Date: May 10, 2018 10:45PM

Pissed best friend Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Phil Baroody is a scum bag and his parents Ed and
> Gloria Baroody are pieces of shit who financially
> enable their decrepit 45 year old son. My best
> friend, Kristin Rider had her now 7 year old son
> for the first 5 1/2 years of his life. She even
> stayed with Phil when he started heroin 2 years
> ago after 10 years of being clean. All her cloths
> were stolen by the white trash strippers he hung
> out with and he borrowed hundreds of dollars from
> her to cop dope. He returned from a heroin
> recovery camp in Fla paid for by his sister, Trica
> and his elderly parents who also bought him a
> duplex outright in Arlington about 2 years ago and
> turned it into a section 8 housing home and put
> Phil on disability so rent is paid by your taxes
> for this man that made himself sick by shooting
> drugs in his arm. I remember her having to bring
> him a phones charger and blankets to the hospital
> for him after his arm got too infected to shoot up
> at 1 am, then going to make easter baskets and
> hide eggs, exhausted. She had a house fire, no
> fault of her own in novermber 2015 and Phil's
> mother used this as a reason to take her to court
> (because Phil is a mere pawn) and pay for a very
> good lawyer and claimed because she now lived in
> fairfax that it was too long of a drive in the
> morning for Bobby and Phil should jave him during
> the week. They won. 8 months later Kristins fiance
> lost his life in a boating accident. Phil sent her
> terrible messages about being a black widow and
> when she turn down his advances he got pissed So
> she forwarded the texts to all his stripper
> friends where he had dismissed them as anyone
> important in his life. This pissed him off so he
> filed for child support. So although they have
> plenty of money and she is busting her ass at a
> restaurant, he won. My best friend is amazing and
> beautiful and a very hard worker. She is now being
> punished for speaking up for herself and facing
> jail time for being behind on payments. He is a
> 5th degree black belt and also lied about her
> beating him up and had a protective order placed
> on her and when they started talking again and she
> did or said something he disnt like, he called the
> cops on her and would have armed officers enter
> her house while both her sons were there. This has
> gone on too long. I just want the world to know
> how proud we are of her for staying positive and
> remind her that Karma is a bitch and it will come
> for this evil family.

A minimum 8th grade education would've made this so much more intelligible. I had to stop reading, because I got dumber with each missed punctuation & the shitty spelling.

Don't do drugs kids!

Phil Barody is a piece of shit though.

Posted by: Cavs ()
Date: May 10, 2018 11:06PM

Is this the Baroody who went to W.T Woodson?He had a mustache and looked 30 in the 9th grade and would always buy beer for us.Same Baroody or different Baroody?
How many Baroodies could there be.

Posted by: Booz Allen Phil Brody too ()
Date: May 11, 2018 02:38AM

Is this the Phil Brody from Booz Allen that is like a janitor? He didn’t go to Woodson tho

Posted by: Hillsboroharry ()
Date: May 12, 2018 08:40AM

I saw Phil hanging around with Derek Moehler smoking weed behind the Glory Days Grill in Burke. Two skeevy people

Posted by: Crpl.Obvious ()
Date: May 15, 2018 11:15AM

This is a future Dateline episode. She is going to kill him.

Posted by: Phil Moody ()
Date: June 06, 2018 01:21AM

Heroin is a hell of a drug

-Phil

Posted by: KaratePhill ()
Date: October 21, 2019 12:40AM

Her Best friend knows a lot about the family. I don’t think they have ever met. Which best friend is it now? They come and go. Always the same result.
This post from years ago still pops up and I refuse to pay a reputation company 5,000 to remove it or hide it. If you’ve kept up with the drama you know the truth by now.
I had chemotherapy, cytoxan infusions 3 times...then Imuran infusions every six months - fried the nerves in my body head to toe.
Doctors gave me everything in the book to help me..ended up hurting me. I felt like I was living in a fireplace all day long. I can blame the doctors that prescribed me Fentanyl and Oxycodone, and Percocet all at once..right there on Duke st but it was my mouth that took the medicine. Got that straightened out.
So add online bullying to it. At age 45? Chemo+getting off medicine+ raising a son alone was hard.

How do I raise my son by myself? Especially if these bad things are true? Maybe it’s not true.

Blessings to everyone reading this I miss teaching in Alexandria. I loved our studio.
My son is old enough to google me now. So this pops up.
We are living good. Same place. He’s 9! It took him 5 years but he got his gold belt. )
The other side of this post is the sad one - that if someone is mad at you they can just post just about anything and apparently it stays up. Hubbard style.
So the reputation companies make money. That’s why Fairfax underground is necessary to the system.
So comment, blast, make fun of call me whatever you want true or false..I’m a guy raising his son. I take him to school, I pick him up. We go to the park, plays with his friends, guitar lessons, karate, tutoring, doctors - he’s my right arm.

Few of the cast of the last seasons gang seems to have awakened and jumped ship even moved - good timing. Except the one who’s madly in love. There’s a secret compartment hidden with four more at all times depending on their need.
Court is sad and it’s coming again soon.
A new set of cast members always appear or some posters re-appear and it resets all over again. Like a glitch in the matrix. It’s not just on this site look at any social media. - I’ve lived through all the arrows and bullets. Villianized. Don’t know who Derek is or glory days.
We have started a non-profit to help kids who are terminal or have a chronic illness participate in the arts. I’m not hard to find.
If your bullied or talked about in a negative light..the real truth comes to light. Especially when the bully tries to become the victim. Just keep going. Let the snakes talk. Sooner or later they zap the energy field (and your money) of the ones around them. Remember - You are eternal. I have all the info - But you know the deal.. There’s a time to use it. Not on here. Which is why I have one of the two 24/7 the other is far away. That’s how crazy it is.
Have at it behind the keyboard or don’t. The last time the Great Grand Master was there he signed the autographs - Truth Beauty and Love.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.