HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
You won't believe what happened to me at the dentist! (18+ Only)
Posted by: Dookie Monster ()
Date: September 27, 2017 06:24PM

The other day I was at the dentist’s office getting a routine cleaning when the dental assistant, an older woman, began touching and rubbing me after the dentist stepped out of the room to look at some X-rays. I just went along with it. This lady was pretty hot, oddly except for her teeth, which resembled niblets of corn. She was already flirting with me when I first walked in, telling me that she loved my shirt and asking me if I work out. Little did I know that those seemingly innocent comments would predict something that inspired a steamy letter to Penthouse.

So there we were getting it on in the dental chair, trying to be as quiet as church mice. I licked and sucked her tiny red nipples like a newborn infant. She straddled and rode me as if I were a mechanical bull. Before I blew my wad, I told her it was my turn to play dentist, and I decided to give her a teeth whitening. So I pulled out and ordered her to open wide and give me a big smile. I then jizzed all across her yellowed teeth. Bitch could slow down traffic with them things. She took in every last drop of jism like it was gatorade after a long basketball game. My splooge was to her what water was to the Israelites wandering through the desert for 40 years. She closed up and swished the spunk around her mouth. The cum even coated her tonsils. Then I told her to swallow, rinse, and spit. And presto!! Her teeth were now whiter and shined brighter than the kingdom of heaven. My semen was like a magical bleaching agent.

When we heard the dentist walking back, we quickly got dressed and acted like nothing happened. Right before I left, she nonchalantly slipped me her phone number. Said she needed me again real bad. I don’t think I’ll ever have an experience like that again, so I'm grateful to be one of the lucky ones who did.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2017 08:05PM by Dookie Monster.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: You won't believe what happened to me at the dentist! (18+ Only)
Posted by: bumperman ()
Date: February 15, 2018 05:01PM

bump

Posted by: Great Story Miz ()
Date: February 15, 2018 06:01PM

One of the four eyed, fatass, pedo's alias's ...

Posted by:   ()
Date: June 11, 2018 06:11PM

Posted by: Dear Penthouse ()
Date: June 11, 2018 06:49PM

Dear Penthouse,

Are these stories true, or do you just make them up?

-- NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD

----------------------------------

Dear Reader,

They are all true! Yours is the first letter we have ever made up.

Posted by: Just Asking ()
Date: June 11, 2018 07:21PM

Is this really HilBilly Hal?

Posted by: sissybj ()
Date: June 11, 2018 07:22PM

You are correct I do not believe you. You're delusional.

Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: June 11, 2018 10:16PM

This thread brought to you by Sterling, VA pedophile William Robert Moreno, aka Mr. Misery aka Miz.
Attachments:
meanwhile-at-ops-iowyuh.jpg
william moreno sterling virginia pedophile.jpg

Posted by:   ()
Date: May 03, 2019 01:19AM

Posted by: Letterer to Penthouse ()
Date: May 03, 2019 08:59AM

Dear Penthouse:

I never used to believe your letters. Then, one day, I went to Kaiser for a physical. This sexy Korean female doctor was examining me when she said she had to examine my penis. She lifted up the gown & started to put her hand on it, flip it around and finer it. It felt good and started to grwo. She smiled, said everything was OK and let go of it. I asked her is she was sure she'd examined it thorough enough.

Suddenly, she stood up, hollered "NOBODY BOTHA ME!" and did Tae Kwon Do on me & put me in the hospital/ As I laid there waiting for the ambulance, she said "You've been reading too many letters to Penthouse".

I should be walking again, with the aid of a crutch in about a week. I'll need a cane for the next 4 yrs. I never used to believe your letters and guess what? I STILL DON'T.

signed,

Name and address withheld

Posted by: Be careful for what you ask for ()
Date: May 03, 2019 09:10AM

The same thing happened to me at the 7-11 in Chantilly when I asked the clerk for a Smokey Big Bite.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.