HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
your comment: a million pc games that get funding without sales - many that attack USA brands that had/have REAL sales and profit
Posted by: no sales, funding, counterfeitn ()
Date: September 26, 2017 10:17PM

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/2682407.html

A good example is Sim City. Europeans LONG developed a spank look-alike, going deep into 3D coding debt and drivel.

20 years later they have a competitor posed to kill Sim City: but where the fuck did they get funding to get ahead of a company who had "all time best sales of any game ever produced" (all factors considered, such as number of persons with PCs at the time sold) ?

The Sim City cannot keep up if it has to develop on profits alone, and the predators in Europe are highly aware of that: they have used and are using debt and counterfeiting to fuck America very hard and very fast. Allot of it: by stealing usa UNIX, bsd, corporate usa's code, and using UNPAID LABOR ("linux hackers", often funded by foreign schools usa grants and just thuggery: but MOSTLY by people unaware how bad they are being fucked)

simcity_WP.jpg2015-03-09_00007-100572520-orig.jpg

cities skylines

Most Important is: cities skyline is an exmaple. But there are TENS OF THOUSANDS OF GAMES all actively developed from: japanese RPG to GTA spin-offs

VERY FEW actually get *any* sales or any close to being "your in jail you borrowed money without intent to pay it back".

This has been going on since the DOS days.

Your in jail you borrowed money without intent to pay it back WITHOUT anyone's approval (short of some approval by an attacking f'ing foreign gov. trying to get viruses in games).

Why the hell are these "developers without sales" not arrested for totally fucking us?

For that matter COX INTERNET. AFter forcing several boxes (huge cost), several modems (huge cost) on customers for LOW END reception of scheduled MPG TV: they are now making their own OS and tablets using customers money AND LIKELY DEBT SPENDING AS WELL, likely only hiring corporate darlings (hot women to fuck, the sons of senators, etc). They are using connection fees TO DEVELOP SHIT using chinese import equipment THEY KNOW DAMN WELL the customers do not want. But who's to stop them? They are selling to senile old people and (had) a monopoly.

Attachments:
jobs.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: your comment: a million pc games that get funding without sales - many that attack USA brands that had/have REAL sales and profit
Date: September 26, 2017 10:19PM

NO SALE

Most Important is: cities skyline is an exmaple. But there are TENS OF THOUSANDS OF GAMES all actively developed from: japanese RPG to GTA spin-offs

VERY FEW actually get *any* sales or any close to being "your in jail you borrowed money without intent to pay it back".

This has been going on since the DOS days. (California fucked USA you don't know how hard by developing games instead of making jobs: and NVA and other places in USA had to pay for it indirectly via "DEBT").

Your in jail you borrowed money without intent to pay it back WITHOUT anyone's approval (short of some approval by an attacking f'ing foreign gov. trying to get viruses in games).

Why the hell are these "developers without sales" not arrested for totally fucking us?

NO SALE

Re: your comment: a million pc games that get funding without sales - many that attack USA brands that had/have REAL sales and profit
Posted by: vnecl ()
Date: September 26, 2017 10:30PM

Why weren't these people held liable to get PAYING JOBS using the skills education they EARNED ? (and why did OBAMA fund berkeley to have foreign active military hacking freeBSD to include obstructions and viruses? traitor)

Posted by: mge9y ()
Date: September 26, 2017 10:36PM

^^ that's why i don't like today's linux. it was cool when USA college proffesors and USA industry leaders hosted unix learning and "PRISTINE APPS" that were good examples of of bullet proof programmign by proffessors in USA and abroad as well: with occasional small contributions by people who had SPARE TIME AFTER WORK. when it became obama funded and any illegal can obstruct any american right on usa's soil using usa taxpayer money: my love of a good design quickly turned to hate of foreigners using USA to kill USA with - and ie to bring about an (android) market to kill Intel with ARM, kill microsoft with android/google OS, and prevent white (republicans) from getting "keys for uploading" or, of course, finding jobs.

Date: September 26, 2017 10:38PM

? whatever. what the fuck about the MONEY and laws concerning copyrights and use of OTHER PEOPLE's MONEY who made real sales and not having an employer but just doing it anyway ? HOW are these people justifying spending ? (of course they aren't, most are deleting licenses/authors off stolen code, some even have the lame excuse they got development money from "a crowd funding website")

Posted by: Smorko ()
Date: January 11, 2021 06:41PM

Who even plays these games?

Posted by: ColinStone ()
Date: January 11, 2021 06:47PM

Exactly! Who would play a stupid game like these? I never got that, I play only the best games, and I think that Blizzard has made some of the best games ever. If you think about it, the games they've made in 2005-6 or even earlier are still being played. I play Diablo 2, a game from the year 2000! How crazy is that? It just shows how good were those games, there is even a d2 item store online where you can get runes and other stuff. I am not the only crazy person who still plays that game lol, I switch between Diablo and WoW, both are still amazing.

Posted by: Williams Daniel ()
Date: July 21, 2022 12:07AM

Developers with no sales are not caught because they are in financial difficulty. Developing games need a lot of things, especially money. animedle

Posted by: zitta ()
Date: August 15, 2022 07:35AM

Looks like an impressive game world really! Is this a screenshot from some game?

Posted by: Milky Floor ()
Date: August 16, 2022 06:59AM

I've seen some games that look pretty impressive with a big open world in the metaverse. I think you would be interested to see it in person, right? I'm in the process of developing just such a project with the help of a great game design studio. It's going to be a massive and affordable project. I hope to live up to the release.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.