HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
urine screen for asap
Posted by: Pierce ()
Date: November 06, 2009 11:03AM

in interviewing for license reinstatement, at the end of the interview the ASAP officer gave me a kit to take to one of three NOVA hospitals to give urine. this is not probation, just an interview for a recommendation to the court should i petition the court for reinstatement. anybody know about this?? do they go in the bathroom with you at the hospital?? any chance of reinstatement if i refuse the test??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: urine screen for asap
Posted by: Uncle Hulka ()
Date: November 06, 2009 11:29AM

I think the urine test is the least of your worries. My understanding is that ASAP interviews your family, friends and potentially neighbors to see if you've drank in the last 2 years.

Posted by: KnowAboutThis ()
Date: November 06, 2009 11:34AM

Yep, they supervise your potty trip. Otherwise what is to keep you from cheating on this test? You probably will need to petition the court for permission NOT to take the test - it is pretty standard. I would be 30 days clean of all drugs, or be able to show prescriptions before taking the test. Also, make sure you guard your sample -- that it is labelled properly before handing it over.

Posted by: reddit ()
Date: November 06, 2009 04:33PM

were you in ASAP for a DUI charge? or a drug charge?

Posted by: Teddy ()
Date: November 06, 2009 05:02PM

Just tell them you were at a party where weed was present, and that you did not smoke, and are offended that they ASAP is accusing you of that. They will still put it in the report to the Ct., but the Judges will usually buy that story in Ct.

Posted by: pierce ()
Date: November 06, 2009 05:46PM

i was in for a dui habitual offender. i became eligible to petition for a license in 2003 but am only doing it now.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.