HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Robert Choyce of Prince William County Police is named murderer of unarmed 15 year old
Posted by: Robert Choyce ()
Date: September 19, 2017 10:03PM

Robert Choyce. 35 years old. He murdered a mentally ill unarmed teenager. I guess killing kids males someone with such a tiny dick feel powerful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Robert Choyce of Prince William County Police is named murderer of unarmed 15 year old
Posted by: My name is Robert Choyce ()
Date: September 19, 2017 10:23PM

I am Robert Choyce of Prince William County Virginia.
Attachments:
php7e3ISe

Re: Robert Choyce of Prince William County Police is named murderer of unarmed 15 year old
Posted by: Haters ! ()
Date: October 08, 2017 02:45AM

No one cares, move on already.
Why’s this guy on your mind so much?!
CAuse u like him ? Maybe have a lil crush maybe ???

Posted by: Tommy Varlas ()
Date: October 08, 2017 08:23AM

Deceased was mentally ill bc he had sagging $200 jeans and was in LD classes at school? That's describing half the colored kids in school.
OP you're RACIST!

Posted by: Erin loves uniformed men ()
Date: October 08, 2017 09:32AM

the police officer is a nice looking guy.
He shot some retard? Maybe the retarded guy threatened him, who knows?
I wonder if the officer is single?

Posted by: weaksauce ()
Date: October 08, 2017 11:31PM

He was called to the scene of a dangerous and volatile situation. A person then violently attacks a woman with a crowbar and then charges him. The victim doesn't comply with instructions to stop and drop the weapon and gets shot. Completely expected outcome here. I'm sure he would have preferred not to have shot and killed the kid but it doesn't sound like he did anything wrong.

Now you have losers posting his name and picture making it sound like he enjoyed this because they live in some fantasy world where the police and supposed to use hugs and tickles towards a violent aggressor who is actively moving a situation towards being a deadly one.

Posted by: Good kill ()
Date: October 09, 2017 01:09AM

Move along.

Posted by: Tax Payer 4 ()
Date: October 09, 2017 08:24AM

Officer is a hero. OP is a cowardly little punk.

Posted by: Judge.Hardcastle ()
Date: October 09, 2017 08:42AM

If you are a police officer and you shoot someone who is threatening someone with a crowbar and you do not follow the officer's instructions...that is not the legal definition of murder.

Posted by: well done, sir. ()
Date: October 09, 2017 12:59PM

Any officer that shots violent niggers, and violent retards is o.k. in my book.

Posted by: Whacked on her first day :-) ()
Date: October 09, 2017 01:37PM

Dead Cunt
Attachments:
IMG_5086.JPG
IMG_5087.JPG

Posted by: hlmjw ()
Date: October 09, 2017 02:02PM

Deceased calls PW County Police, claims he had a bomb and was holding his family against their will. Deceased also says he would be OK if police killed him. When police arrive deceased is seen beating his brother's girlfriend with a crowbar. Beating victim had to be hospitalized for injuries sustained. Police order deceased to drop crowbar. Instead deceased advances to within 10 feet of officers. Two shots were fired into deceased, both into torso. Sounds like a justified shoot whether the shooter was an officer or not. Would have been nice if PW Police had body cameras to verify it.

Usual complaint in this situation is that the deceased had mental issues. A person with mental issues is just as capable of killing or causing severe bodily injury as someone who does not. Whether it is a good shoot should be determined based on the objectively verifiable facts, not on the subjective beliefs of either the shooter or the person shot.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: October 09, 2017 05:12PM

Sometimes defective niggers malfunction to the point where they need to be taken off-line in a hurry.

Of course if he had Skittles on him all bets are off.

Posted by: Nip it! ()
Date: October 09, 2017 05:28PM

True.

There should be more proactive, preventative shootings just in case.

Posted by: just thinking ()
Date: October 09, 2017 07:15PM

Re: Robert Choyce is a homosexual
Posted by: just thinking ()
Date: October 08, 2017 03:47PM

The OP must be a dysfunctional family member of the deceased.

Apparently no family member had enough influence over the crazed crowbar bearing maniac to talk him down or take the crowbar from him, allowing him to strike the brothers girlfriend sending her to the hospital. What did they expect the police to do that the family couldn't?
The police are always sent into no win situations when others on the scene can't handle the person getting violent.

I challenge the OP, give me a crowbar and you take any non lethal weapon that the police have on their belts, put me in 10 feet of your overly thick melon and see how it ends up.
The police also have their priorities, number one is to go home to their families at the end of their shift.
It was a suicide by cop, which can only be prevented by the suspect himself or the family.

Posted by: The Architect ()
Date: October 09, 2017 08:00PM

I occasionally call on members of law enforcement to remove defective units from the matrix, though I prefer to have them remove themselves through my "natural selection" process.

In my next version of the matrix, I hope to address this admittedly inefficient process. Thank you for your patience.

Posted by: Herbert Kornfeld ()
Date: October 09, 2017 08:28PM

Hopefully PWPD will clip the OP next.

Posted by: The Way I See It ()
Date: October 09, 2017 08:55PM

Don't like cops? Don't call them.

It's a laugh in the youtube vids when you see the antifas - who hate cops - saying, "Somebody call the cops!"

Posted by: You have to admit ()
Date: October 09, 2017 09:05PM

The Way I See It Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't like cops? Don't call them.
>
> It's a laugh in the youtube vids when you see the
> antifas - who hate cops - saying, "Somebody call
> the cops!"

Getting killed on the first day, is fucking hilarious!
Attachments:
IMG_5087.JPG

Posted by: Libtards hate cops... ()
Date: October 09, 2017 09:50PM

... want cops to be the only ones with guns.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.