HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why do white people feel entitled to things that aren't theirs? Last I heard that is called STEALING.
Posted by: richie poor ()
Date: September 18, 2017 09:24AM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/loudoun-wineries-say-thefts-by-customers-are-cutting-into-their-profits/2017/09/15/f749453a-9a11-11e7-82e4-f1076f6d6152_story.html?hpid=hp_local-news_loudoun-115pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.a9bc748f806d

Loudoun wineries say thefts by customers are cutting into their profits
By Jim Barnes September 17 at 1:05 PM

Breaux Vineyards opened the spring wine-tasting season this year with a supply of 2,000 high-end crystal wineglasses manufactured by Riedel. The popular winery in western Loudoun County has only about 200 of them left.

Customers are stealing them, company Vice President Jen Breaux said.

“It’s disheartening, because we want to give an experience that matches the setting,” she said. “And the public can make that kind of hard. You want people to taste out of a beautiful Riedel glass and have the full experience. But, quite frankly, losing 1,800 glasses is unacceptable.”

Other Loudoun winemakers confirmed that theft by customers is a growing problem that cuts into their profits.

“This time of year, we routinely lose at least one case of [25] wineglasses every weekend,” said Dave Greb, tasting room manager at North Gate Vineyard, near Purcellville. “There have been times when we’re really busy when we’ve lost a whole case in one day.”

[snip]

I love the comments in this story "oh it was an honest mistake" "oh its ok to bring kids to a winery (and get smashing drunk and drive them home" "the vendor should put up more signs" (like people need to be reminded to NOT STEAL).

Would you steal the plates and cutlery from ruth chris after you ate your steak? Steal glasses from your favorite pub? Guess what you are a THIEF plain and simple.

hypocrites LOL. In real life, the whites get a pass while everyone else has to pay. Notice it is mostly UPPER CLASS WHITE TEENAGERS who steal from ulta (a make up store), the mall, etc. to try to have some "street cred" or are "bored" and looking for a rush. But of course all the staff are trained to watch out for minorities. While they have 2 staff members following "Chico", middle-aged white woman named Sally is robbing the place blind.

Same scenario with drugs- crack down on the minorities in the game but let little miss Whitey, the rich user whos parents sent her to rehab 2x already go free even though she had 20 pills on her too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do white people feel entitled to things that aren't theirs? Last I heard that is called STEALING.
Posted by: THINKING MAN'S MAN ()
Date: September 18, 2017 09:32AM

They should make the people using the high-end crystal wineglasses manufactured by Riedel leave a deposit. There, I fixed your stupid problem.

Maybe if you weren't in the business of getting idiots drunk they might not steal your glasses!

Re: Why do white people feel entitled to things that aren't theirs? Last I heard that is called STEALING.
Posted by: New screen name ()
Date: September 18, 2017 09:50AM

This so called thinker used to be called malcolm x.
He used the Malcolm X name to try and highlight white violence.
Then an actual thinking person pointed out that Malcolm X was assassinated by other blacks.
Now he calls himself a thinker.
What do the rest of you think?

Posted by: asian thing ()
Date: September 18, 2017 09:58AM

Sounds like an Asian thing

Posted by: Ritchie poor excuse ()
Date: September 18, 2017 10:05AM

Now the axehole has yet another screen name.
He's all about the wine glasses now.

Posted by: chimp out monitor ()
Date: September 18, 2017 12:03PM

This is fake.

Everyone knows niggers steal 100X as much shit as white people.

A Riedel glass would break very easily in a purse or other bag.

Totally fake.

Posted by: Walmart Stemware ()
Date: September 18, 2017 12:12PM

Do like they do at the Green Turtle - Sell you a glass with your name on it.

Posted by: THINKING MAN'S MAN ()
Date: September 18, 2017 12:25PM

No, I'm not the Malcolm X character you speak of. I'm not Miz, either. See, I beat that person to the punch. I wonder how many people on here accuse others of being Miz? There's probably several.

Posted by: Here's an idea of what to do ()
Date: September 18, 2017 12:38PM

Posted by: DX47W ()
Date: September 18, 2017 01:03PM

Bar I used to go to in Morgantown WV would only give you a beer glass in exchange for your ID, which they held until you brought the glass back. It sucked but the beer was fucking cheap.

Posted by: True thinking ()
Date: September 18, 2017 01:03PM

Anyone who calls themselves TRUE THINKING MAN
all in capitals must really question their credentials as a thinker or as a man.
It's usually better if someone else sees you as such.
Likewise with respect to your denial o multiple screen names ....
To quote an actual thinking man...
"Methinks thou dost protest too much"

Posted by: Check all of the posts on this ()
Date: September 18, 2017 01:36PM

There's none with that title. There's two with: THINKING MAN'S MAN, so you are a dope!

Posted by: vthl6 ()
Date: September 18, 2017 01:42PM

asian thing Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sounds like an Asian thing

It is definitely a white thing. Not to say that Asians and Blacks don't do it too. They justify it by saying it is souvenir hunting, management expects it and has built the cost into what they paid, or that nobody will miss it, basically anything but theft. I would like to say it is the kind of thing the lower class does when they go to places they cannot usually afford, but a friend of mine ran a high end resort and told me that isn't true. A couple of times her security cameras caught guests stealing the furniture.

Posted by: Oh I see ()
Date: September 18, 2017 01:42PM

My point stands.
I guess I really didn't pay precise attention to such an arrogant self-awarded title.
"emotional boy's girl "
seems to work better anyway.

Posted by: UWYND ()
Date: September 18, 2017 03:43PM

vthl6 Wrote:
> asian thing Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sounds like an Asian thing
>
> It is definitely a white thing. Not to say that
> Asians and Blacks don't do it too. They justify
> it by saying it is souvenir hunting, management
> expects it and has built the cost into what they
> paid, or that nobody will miss it, basically
> anything but theft. I would like to say it is the
> kind of thing the lower class does when they go to
> places they cannot usually afford, but a friend of
> mine ran a high end resort and told me that isn't
> true. A couple of times her security cameras
> caught guests stealing the furniture.

They also don't loot; they survive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE_Om13VpQw

Posted by: lol@racists ()
Date: September 18, 2017 03:46PM

chimp out monitor Wrote:
> This is fake.
>
> Everyone knows niggers steal 100X as much shit as
> white people.
>
> A Riedel glass would break very easily in a purse
> or other bag.
>
> Totally fake.

Of course, another deflect to black people when it is clearly WHITE PEOPLE taking these glasses. This is a WHITE PERSONS utopia, wine tastings.

Only difference is white people "thug it out" in the countryside stealing wine glasses and cornhole games and pink flamingos instead of at home where their nosy neighbors will rat them out.

I think i will go record a few of these events to prove my point, watch out for the video later this year.

Posted by: Looting videos ()
Date: September 18, 2017 03:50PM

Check the news.
That age old form of protest for racial equality called
Looting is back again.
I look forward to your cinematic premier Malcolm.
By the way I heard that your girlfriend licks a monkey's ass.

Posted by: PEKYY ()
Date: September 18, 2017 04:17PM

lol@racists Wrote:
> chimp out monitor Wrote:
> -----
> > This is fake.
> >
> > Everyone knows niggers steal 100X as much shit
> as
> > white people.
> >
> > A Riedel glass would break very easily in a
> purse
> > or other bag.
> >
> > Totally fake.
>
> Of course, another deflect to black people when it
> is clearly WHITE PEOPLE taking these glasses. This
> is a WHITE PERSONS utopia, wine tastings.
>
> Only difference is white people "thug it out" in
> the countryside stealing wine glasses and cornhole
> games and pink flamingos instead of at home where
> their nosy neighbors will rat them out.
>
>
> I think i will go record a few of these events to
> prove my point, watch out for the video later this
> year.

They are quite the tattle-tales aren't they? LOL

They turn on each other when no Blacks are around.

Nosy-Neighbor.jpg

Posted by: This is that? ()
Date: September 18, 2017 04:54PM

Is it just me or does anyone see any correlation between the subject being discussed and that cartoon?
I guess we're into the crack pipe cocktail hour.

Posted by: Malcom X fooled you ()
Date: September 18, 2017 06:14PM

Hey white devils that's not me . You devils stole the country from the trusting Indians. You are the world's greatest thief .

Posted by: Crack pipe hour confirmation ()
Date: September 18, 2017 06:51PM

Yes.it is.

Posted by: Stroker Ace ()
Date: September 18, 2017 07:32PM

I'm been to many of these winery tour and tasting places. It is very common for the glass with the winery logo to be included in the price as a souvenir. If 90 percent of people are taking the glass than clearly most people are presuming it is included in the cost.

Posted by: Malcom X ()
Date: September 18, 2017 08:08PM

And you white ppl receive the bulk of welfare payments from the Government . The poor whites receive welfare and wealthy whites cheat the tax system but of course none of you crackers on this forum are wealthy you're just white trash masquerading as wealthy online.

Posted by: U. R Dead ()
Date: September 18, 2017 08:22PM

Yo Malcolm X you're dead.
You were killed by black people.
What are the chances of that?

Posted by: LYYUJ ()
Date: September 18, 2017 08:39PM

Stroker Ace Wrote:
> I'm been to many of these winery tour and tasting
> places. It is very common for the glass with the
> winery logo to be included in the price as a
> souvenir. If 90 percent of people are taking the
> glass than clearly most people are presuming it is
> included in the cost.

Nice Whitesplaning.

Posted by: Personal Experience ()
Date: September 18, 2017 08:44PM

I've only been to one of these and the winery's name was engraved on it .It was presented to all the participants in a box with a ribbon.
We came to the conclusion that it was a gift.
Not sure if this is standard practice just my limited experience.

Posted by: Stole a Grape Nehi Bottle ()
Date: September 18, 2017 08:44PM

LYYUJ Wrote:
> Stroker Ace Wrote:
> -----
> > I'm been to many of these winery tour and
> tasting
> > places. It is very common for the glass with
> the
> > winery logo to be included in the price as a
> > souvenir. If 90 percent of people are taking
> the
> > glass than clearly most people are presuming it
> is
> > included in the cost.
>
> Nice Whitesplaning.

Can't afford to go huh?

Posted by: Malcom X ()
Date: September 18, 2017 10:21PM

Actually Malcolm X killing was instigated by the US goverment CIA FBI . He was going to take Uncle Sam in front of the Unite nations for violating the human rights of black people in this country .The same violations you penalized other countries for doing .Proving the hypocrisy in your democracy.

Posted by: Do Like Home Depot Does ()
Date: September 19, 2017 08:12AM

Glue some sensors to the glasses and set up monitors at the exits. As soon as they try to leave with your expensive glasswear, the alarm will sound and you can embarrass them on the spot. Of course, there goes the repeat business that will help you stay in business, but it was slowly being stolen away anyways.

FUCK IT! Just post a sign saying that you hate people and don't want their business!

Posted by: Herbert Kornfeld ()
Date: September 19, 2017 09:01AM

Malcom X Wrote:
> Actually Malcolm X killing was instigated by the
> US goverment CIA FBI . He was going to take Uncle
> Sam in front of the Unite nations for violating
> the human rights of black people in this country
> .The same violations you penalized other countries
> for doing .Proving the hypocrisy in your
> democracy.

Damn. Caught red handed again. Nothing gets by you genius niggers. Not even whitey injecting all the lil nigger babies with syphilis. You guys catch everything.

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: September 19, 2017 09:18AM

Malcom X fooled you Wrote:
> Hey white devils that's not me . You devils stole
> the country from the trusting Indians. You are
> the world's greatest thief .

We did not steal the country. We paid for every acre. It's not our fault that the natives were poor negotiators. Beads for New York anyone? Sure. Sold!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.