HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: SingleGuyHere ()
Date: September 09, 2017 10:21PM

What is the key to success with online dating in NOVA? I tried but am not getting responses or messages.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: Moochelle Obama ()
Date: September 09, 2017 10:29PM

I've found that dick pics usually score some extra dates.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: Gold ()
Date: September 09, 2017 10:31PM

...
Attachments:
IMG_4283.JPG
IMG_4282.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: 7ELKD ()
Date: September 09, 2017 11:34PM

Don't go for the most attractive ones. Either they get tons of messages or they are fake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: some success ()
Date: September 10, 2017 12:01AM

Don't message them saying "hey" "nice pics" or other shit like that. Say something funny and related to their profile.

Oh any lower your standards, if you're a 7/10 you will have to go for 5/10s just the way it works with online dating.

the goods are odd but the odds are good

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: Counter Intuitive ()
Date: September 10, 2017 12:43AM

When a girl messages you for the first time, just send back "Fuck off bitch."

They like it when you play hard to get and make it a challenge. You'll stand out among all of the phony butt lickers pretending to be nice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: True Story ()
Date: September 10, 2017 01:15AM

You have to be interesting, secure/confident, easy going, fit. But if not fit, don''t be a slob. Take care of details. Be interesting.

Keep in mind that now, any woman who is dating online (which I presume is all of them) have seen it all. They have ghosted and been ghosted. It is almost impossible for them not to have become jaded. Our American culture teaches women that they DESERVE to have what the want. DESERVE to have their hay ending, their dreams come true. DESERVE to be put on a pedestal (though they experience cognitive dissonance when they actually ARE put on a pedestal by a good guy, then they can't put their finger on why they aren't satisfied with that)

I guess, in short, yoo are fucked. If you are not attractive enough to even get a foot in the door and get dates ... or if after getting those dates, you are not interesting, smart, handsome, or witty enough to start generating interest, you are just fucked ... especially if you are going after women from modern American culture.

My suggestion s to work on yourself and travel. Try to get out in the world. Experience other cultures. Get worldly. That helps you become interesting. It takes awhile.

My other suggestion is to just stop focusing on your current demographic (making a big assumption here that yu are going after typical white women, American born and raised, college, etc. ... if i am wrong then apologies in advance). Go after women from the more ltin cultures. I am not talking about egg shaped El Salvadorans sitting at bus stops in Herndon. If you are dating online, start exploring women from those cultures where women are not steeped in the more nonsensical elements of American culture where women are taught to not be women (just as men are taught not to be men).

Go after women from cultures where women love being women, are proud to be women and expect a man to be a man. If you think this sounds crazy, or sexist or racist, then you have been sullied past the point of no return and stop reading. If you have an inkling that what I write may have some truth to it, maybe you can start to branch out and open up and might get better results.

Go to other dating sites perhaps. I have been out of the game for several years, but i was online dating back before it was en vogue ... back when you were ashamed to even tell someone that you met women from on line. I have used the internet to hook up with more women than I can even count or remember. Had some awesome experiences and awesome women from around the world. About 9 years ago I started to see how empty and sometimes excessive this stuff was and shifted my mindset towards having a willingness to get committed, be open to recognizing a woman who is marriage material and acting accordingly.

I prefer women from Latin cultures/with Latin physical characteristics. Dark hair, dark eyes, darker skin tones, curves (i.e.: waist to hip ratios that make you double take). College educated, professional, strong, etc.

I had good luck. I a lucky enough to have had the means to not let distance be much of a barrier and I did some long distance dating in Miami, San Antonio, Asburn, and even Brazil.

On one of my dating sites there were the usual profiles that seemed obviously fake. When you use these websites you learn how to sorta tune out this stuff. One profile, the one featured all the time as the most likes or whatever ... the most popular/most viewed contained photos of a stunningly beautiful woman. Some were professional grade photos, like model shots and a couple of normal photos. no selfies, nothing racy but enough to see this was a gorgeous woman. Face -10, Body - 10. Has to be fake.

One day I got a message from this profile.

I am not an exceptionally great looking guy. I'm average, more or less. I'm not short. Not overweight. I had a couple of photos on my profile and a pretty decent write-up if I say so myself. The message from this seemingly phony profile was polite, written with an accent. She liked my profile and would like to talk more.

I responded politely on just to see where this went because I was sure it was a Nigerian scam or just some sort of scam. No way this was a real woman. We went back and forth a little. Her English was bad. (She was in South America) Seemed legit. Rather than waste a bunch of time I immediately told her that just looking at her profile and seeing how she was basically the most viewed/liked profile on that dating site, I was not certain she was real. I told her that she needed to Skype me right away or I will not believe she is real and I would discontinue communicating with her. She was reluctant but she said she understood. Skyped. She was real. Showed me her apartment and we talked for a couple of minutes with my bad Spanish and her bad English.

We stepped it up over the next couple of months and I made arrangements to fly down there and meet. I did it with an eye towards security because you never know. We were getting along great but flying into a foreign country without a plan B would be pretty risky.

Met at the airport. She was even better in real life. She was stunning then. And she was an executive at a 5 star hotel. College educated.

She is a great lady. I am tired of writing. I couldn't sleep earlier but now I am getting sleepy. We have been married for ~7 years now. She is even more gorgeous and cool than she was when we met. So far so good. She is sleeping next to me as I write this.

Anyway,good luck. Broaden your boundaries. go foreign. But don't underestimate how hard it can be to overcome cultural differences. And don't ever go with a woman who would use a phrase like "I DESERVE to be happy." That is even more narcissistic than me taking 45 minutes to write this response. But I had to tell someone ... we lie about how we really met because she still believes that only losers do online dating. Or at least she thought that back in the beginning.

:-)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: KK7XD ()
Date: September 10, 2017 03:21PM

True Story Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have been out of the game for several years

A lot has changed in several years. Many of those women from other countries / cultures are the world's best actresses and will pretend to like you as long as they get what they want. Or they demand that you help support their family in the other country.

http://www.theclever.com/15-countries-where-women-are-always-on-the-lookout-for-white-males/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: hlp3x ()
Date: September 10, 2017 04:03PM


they are all looking for alpha males

* males that are "untouchable" due to gov pay

* being democrat town, much of that show is blacks and hispanics using taxpayer money to breed / get pussy

they look for white males who own companies but %99.99 if they "find one" he's just a poser

they look for gov workers because their's hardly anything else worth shit in fairfax - many of the young divorced ones are democrats with an attitude issue


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: Winning Plan ()
Date: September 10, 2017 04:25PM

Penile enlargement.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: Don Mattiny ()
Date: September 10, 2017 05:46PM

True Story Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have to be interesting, secure/confident, easy
> going, fit. But if not fit, don''t be a slob.
> Take care of details. Be interesting.
>
> Keep in mind that now, any woman who is dating
> online (which I presume is all of them) have seen
> it all. They have ghosted and been ghosted. It
> is almost impossible for them not to have become
> jaded. Our American culture teaches women that
> they DESERVE to have what the want. DESERVE to
> have their hay ending, their dreams come true.
> DESERVE to be put on a pedestal (though they
> experience cognitive dissonance when they actually
> ARE put on a pedestal by a good guy, then they
> can't put their finger on why they aren't
> satisfied with that)
>
> I guess, in short, yoo are fucked. If you are not
> attractive enough to even get a foot in the door
> and get dates ... or if after getting those dates,
> you are not interesting, smart, handsome, or witty
> enough to start generating interest, you are just
> fucked ... especially if you are going after women
> from modern American culture.
>
> My suggestion s to work on yourself and travel.
> Try to get out in the world. Experience other
> cultures. Get worldly. That helps you become
> interesting. It takes awhile.
>
> My other suggestion is to just stop focusing on
> your current demographic (making a big assumption
> here that yu are going after typical white women,
> American born and raised, college, etc. ... if i
> am wrong then apologies in advance). Go after
> women from the more ltin cultures. I am not
> talking about egg shaped El Salvadorans sitting at
> bus stops in Herndon. If you are dating online,
> start exploring women from those cultures where
> women are not steeped in the more nonsensical
> elements of American culture where women are
> taught to not be women (just as men are taught not
> to be men).
>
> Go after women from cultures where women love
> being women, are proud to be women and expect a
> man to be a man. If you think this sounds crazy,
> or sexist or racist, then you have been sullied
> past the point of no return and stop reading. If
> you have an inkling that what I write may have
> some truth to it, maybe you can start to branch
> out and open up and might get better results.
>
> Go to other dating sites perhaps. I have been out
> of the game for several years, but i was online
> dating back before it was en vogue ... back when
> you were ashamed to even tell someone that you met
> women from on line. I have used the internet to
> hook up with more women than I can even count or
> remember. Had some awesome experiences and
> awesome women from around the world. About 9
> years ago I started to see how empty and sometimes
> excessive this stuff was and shifted my mindset
> towards having a willingness to get committed, be
> open to recognizing a woman who is marriage
> material and acting accordingly.
>
> I prefer women from Latin cultures/with Latin
> physical characteristics. Dark hair, dark eyes,
> darker skin tones, curves (i.e.: waist to hip
> ratios that make you double take). College
> educated, professional, strong, etc.
>
> I had good luck. I a lucky enough to have had the
> means to not let distance be much of a barrier and
> I did some long distance dating in Miami, San
> Antonio, Asburn, and even Brazil.
>
> On one of my dating sites there were the usual
> profiles that seemed obviously fake. When you use
> these websites you learn how to sorta tune out
> this stuff. One profile, the one featured all the
> time as the most likes or whatever ... the most
> popular/most viewed contained photos of a
> stunningly beautiful woman. Some were
> professional grade photos, like model shots and a
> couple of normal photos. no selfies, nothing racy
> but enough to see this was a gorgeous woman. Face
> -10, Body - 10. Has to be fake.
>
> One day I got a message from this profile.
>
> I am not an exceptionally great looking guy. I'm
> average, more or less. I'm not short. Not
> overweight. I had a couple of photos on my
> profile and a pretty decent write-up if I say so
> myself. The message from this seemingly phony
> profile was polite, written with an accent. She
> liked my profile and would like to talk more.
>
> I responded politely on just to see where this
> went because I was sure it was a Nigerian scam or
> just some sort of scam. No way this was a real
> woman. We went back and forth a little. Her
> English was bad. (She was in South America)
> Seemed legit. Rather than waste a bunch of time I
> immediately told her that just looking at her
> profile and seeing how she was basically the most
> viewed/liked profile on that dating site, I was
> not certain she was real. I told her that she
> needed to Skype me right away or I will not
> believe she is real and I would discontinue
> communicating with her. She was reluctant but she
> said she understood. Skyped. She was real.
> Showed me her apartment and we talked for a couple
> of minutes with my bad Spanish and her bad
> English.
>
> We stepped it up over the next couple of months
> and I made arrangements to fly down there and
> meet. I did it with an eye towards security
> because you never know. We were getting along
> great but flying into a foreign country without a
> plan B would be pretty risky.
>
> Met at the airport. She was even better in real
> life. She was stunning then. And she was an
> executive at a 5 star hotel. College educated.
>
> She is a great lady. I am tired of writing. I
> couldn't sleep earlier but now I am getting
> sleepy. We have been married for ~7 years now.
> She is even more gorgeous and cool than she was
> when we met. So far so good. She is sleeping
> next to me as I write this.
>
> Anyway,good luck. Broaden your boundaries. go
> foreign. But don't underestimate how hard it can
> be to overcome cultural differences. And don't
> ever go with a woman who would use a phrase like
> "I DESERVE to be happy." That is even more
> narcissistic than me taking 45 minutes to write
> this response. But I had to tell someone ... we
> lie about how we really met because she still
> believes that only losers do online dating. Or at
> least she thought that back in the beginning.
>
> :-)

Fuk off you fat shit! You're so ugly that your blowjobs count as ANAL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: Roich ()
Date: September 10, 2017 08:57PM

Tell them you have a big boat and looking for somebody to hang out with you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: gay ad poster ()
Date: September 10, 2017 10:41PM

Post gay ads. All these women will try to "convert" you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: what a white knight faggot ()
Date: September 10, 2017 10:52PM

True Story Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>I'm a cuck who needs to travel abroad and pretend to be "interesting"
to get laid.


You're over complicating it, it's really not that hard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: Acadien qui fait rage ()
Date: September 10, 2017 11:05PM

True Story Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>
>
> Get worldly.

Go after
> women from the more ltin cultures. I am not
> talking about egg shaped El Salvadorans sitting at
> bus stops in Herndon.
>
>
>
> I prefer women from Latin cultures/with Latin
> physical characteristics. Dark hair, dark eyes,
> darker skin tones, curves (i.e.: waist to hip
> ratios that make you double take). College
> educated, professional, strong, etc.
>
>


You can do that, but you got to do a couple of things and understand a couple of things.

1. You NEVER refuse Abuelita's offer of something to eat. You can ask Abuelita only to give you a little bit, and she will give you only a little bit, but don't, under any circumstances say "No, thank you". And DON'T put salt, hot sauce or anything else on it. Eat it as she gives it to you. You can ask for a cup of coffee to wash it down, but don't ask for wine or beer. If it's offered, you may accept it, but only one glass of wine or one bottle of beer. And DON't be a wine or beer snob. If you're going to accept it (it IS OK to decline alcohol), drink the one glass of wine or one bottle of beer and say "thank you".

2. DO NOT call her "Mami" and don't expect her to call you "Papi".

3. For most of them, the Catholic church, even if they don't necessarily believe in it, is an important cultural thing. It's also an important means of socializing. You're going to spend a lot of time at church and church sponsored events.

4. Do not smoke in her home or her mother's home.

5. If you don't like Central or South American cuisine, you'd better start.

6. Learn Spanish. They're going to talk about you right in front of you, because they think you don't understand it. Still, she's going to expect you to make some effort to learn it. Start with learning to pronounce her name right. Work hard on your pronunciation as you learn the language. They don't like norteno pronunciation of their language.

7. Unless they're Mexican, if you want to make them angry, call them "Mexicans". Learn your geography from south of the Rio Grande to Tierra del Fuego (and learn the proper pronunciation of both) .

8. Don't assume they're here on a green card or are illegals. Many of them came here legitimately and are either naturalized or are going through the process.


Those rules will get you started, but there are more.

1. I was lucky my first Latin GF warned me about this. I told her it was the same in most parts of Italy, especially the south. The difference is that in Italy, they will offer you wine. In Italy, don't ask for water because the local water usually is not potable. If it is, they'll tell you the ducks drink water.

2. I always called my Latina GFs by their name and expected them to call me by mine.

3. Dad's from Belgium, Ma's from LaFayette, LA, so I'm already Catholic on both sides. I understand enough Spanish to figure out the Mass and conduct conversations with the priest.

4. I like a cig, pipe or cigar here and there, but I don't carry tobacco products on me, so no biggie, here.

5. I already prefer Central American cuisine to Mexican, so I'm good there. Learn the differences between the two.

6. I studied enough Spanish to be able to understand it and conduct a conversation. As a Francophone, I can try to make Spanish words out of French and get away with it most of the time. I speak Castillian Spanish with a French accent, which GFs always thought was cute. I surprised some of them, because they assumed because I'm white and was born in the US, I don't speak Spanish.

7. It's like calling a sub-Saharan African a "Nigerian". If you want to make most Latin people angry, call them "Mexican". If you want to make someone from anywhere in sub-Saharan Africa but Nigeria angry, call him a Nigerian. I already knew that.

8. Dad's an immigrant, so I already knew not to assume things about them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: peep ()
Date: September 10, 2017 11:23PM

You've actually got it all wrong. The key to success in online dating is just not to do it. It's a waste of time and is not worth it. If you see a cute girl somewhere, just approach her and ask for her number. If she says no, don't let it get you down. There are always plenty of others out there. You've really got nothing to lose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: September 11, 2017 12:06PM

Notice how people will trash pictures of women posted here that in real life they would consider themselves lucky to have. You will find that same mentality applies to people of both sexes who sign up for online dating services. Most people who sign up for online dating services are looking for partners that are able to find dates without resorting to online dating services. I've never used them. I do know a couple of people who have found partners through online dating services, but honestly the people they found online don't seem better than the people they dated before.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: last resort thing ()
Date: September 11, 2017 01:17PM

The ratio of men to women for online dating is greatly in the womens favor. Therefore they can be very picky, which means as a guy you're going to have to lower your standards a bit versus real world dating. In the end it does no one any good as ideally you want to find your even match, not settle. I've ended every relationship started from online dating, in the real world where I date up or at least even, I've been on the receiving end.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: Do like my rich friend ()
Date: September 11, 2017 01:36PM

He threw his kid out of the house for having a party at the beach house. Then, when his GF stopped giving him pussy, he cheated on her, then he threw her out too. Now he pays hookers to spend time with him and fuck him. He's lonely without them (except the dog), but he can afford to always have one at his side. He has a yacht, a beach house, fancy cars and toys, but he's just as vapid as al of the women in the Washington, DC area.

He didn't like it when I pointed out that he's been acting like a drunken teenager and he needs to have someone else hold onto the car keys until he comes to his senses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: KMH9C ()
Date: September 11, 2017 03:16PM

peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You've actually got it all wrong. The key to
> success in online dating is just not to do it.
> It's a waste of time and is not worth it. If you
> see a cute girl somewhere, just approach her and
> ask for her number. If she says no, don't let it
> get you down. There are always plenty of others
> out there. You've really got nothing to lose.

Why would any sane person freely give a stranger their phone number? Get into some activities and meet people that way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: Uber Gigilo ()
Date: September 12, 2017 01:48PM

No wonder why you dumb fuks are single....u r confusing the type of media with actual ways to get laid....
Before Match.com, even the pedo loser was getting tail!
Ask yourselves these questions before u even try to look for a mate:
1. Can you see your flaccid penis looking straight down whilst naked?
If not, online ANYTHING, won't help you find your soul mate.

2. Do you actually listen to what someone is saying when they speak with you? Don't be the know-it-all that had advice on EVERYTHING.

Shit, I can't go on with helping someone get laid if they are fat misanthropes.

Get a 2007& newer car and a $60/month car wash subscription, and you will meet more high quality tail then any free/pay dating site.
The new dating is UBER bitches!

Esp when I had a great conversation taking you to work when you were late....then, I get you again as a passenger. When she enters your UBER and exclaims: "oh I've HAD you before," you smile, look at her fine ASS in the rear view mirror and reply:" that's whut she said". Hahahaha, then, when she giggles you continue building a rapport and gaining her trust! I do this scenario at least 5 times a shift(0330-0900) mon - Friday. In the meantime, I've bought a Fitbit to track my fat gut habits, I stopped buying McDonald's even those mornings I'm starving. I don't even drive fri and sat nights when it would be easier! I want that strange that has her own life and just fucks me and is done with it. Another good part of driving UBER? It's the best excuse for me to actively have sex behind my girlfriends back! In case I get seen? I say "Oh she was a UBER rider that needed to stop at Target, and the requests were slow so I decided to help her out" by stopping at the store.

I'm not spending a dime on these dates either.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: Myidearules ()
Date: September 12, 2017 03:46PM

Convert your basement into a crashpad for flight attendants.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: whats in your wallet ()
Date: September 12, 2017 05:37PM

SingleGuyHere Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is the key to success with online dating in
> NOVA? I tried but am not getting responses or
> messages.


the fast, simple (and sad) truth: ------>>>>>>> $$$$ <<<<<<<-------

as expressed by any marque autos-

1. Corvette, Mustang (middle aged corp office dwellers / dentist / real estate agents)

2. Lexus, Infinity, Audi (low end on the upper scale. salesmen of #1. project mgrs etc.)

3. BMW, Range Rover, Jag (the usual suspects. Program Mgrs. greying road hazards)

Porshe (time honored ride of dicks and collector of panties of questionable consent)

4. Maserati (somewhere, there's a really dirty deal and bodies. riding shot gun is a every changing list of really $$$ hookers with coke stains)


5. a Boat (and no. not a bass boat)

6. Ferrari, Lamborghini
(they'll be tossing it at you. but at this level of expense. you're better off just engaging an actual professional high $$ escort. less the drama and if you're gonna have to pay you might as well get a well rounded package that fits in any situation.)


or you could leave the safety of the keyboard and venture out to where people gather... BARS! and Clubs (yes. I know. the DC area unlike a real city does not have actual night clubs like NYC, Chi, or Miami. but they try.)

If you don't dance, heed the words of the great Ed Sheeran -

"The club isn't the best place to find a lover, so the bar is where I go."

Here's the thing. There's no such thing as out of your league.
It all looks the same bent over or laying down.

Now, Out of your price range is another matter.

"You can't afford me.
Woman, I'm not here to support you but since you've hung a price-tag around your neck, how much for the weekend?"

a true recurring conversation.


- Humor. yep actually works.

- do you know there are martial arts groupies? hell, there are groupies for just about everything.

hmm, you could go be a Furry but for Christ sake, stay away from the Bronies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: DDEVP ()
Date: September 13, 2017 06:00PM

whats in your wallet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SingleGuyHere Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What is the key to success with online dating
> in
> > NOVA? I tried but am not getting responses or
> > messages.
>
>
> the fast, simple (and sad) truth: ------>>>>>>>
> $$$$ <<<<<<<-------
>
> as expressed by any marque autos-
>
> 1. Corvette, Mustang (middle aged corp office
> dwellers / dentist / real estate agents)
>
> 2. Lexus, Infinity, Audi (low end on the upper
> scale. salesmen of #1. project mgrs etc.)
>
> 3. BMW, Range Rover, Jag (the usual suspects.
> Program Mgrs. greying road hazards)
>
> Porshe (time honored ride of dicks and collector
> of panties of questionable consent)
>
> 4. Maserati (somewhere, there's a really dirty
> deal and bodies. riding shot gun is a every
> changing list of really $$$ hookers with coke
> stains)
>
>
> 5. a Boat (and no. not a bass boat)
>
> 6. Ferrari, Lamborghini
> (they'll be tossing it at you. but at this level
> of expense. you're better off just engaging an
> actual professional high $$ escort. less the drama
> and if you're gonna have to pay you might as well
> get a well rounded package that fits in any
> situation.)
>
>
> or you could leave the safety of the keyboard and
> venture out to where people gather... BARS! and
> Clubs (yes. I know. the DC area unlike a real city
> does not have actual night clubs like NYC, Chi, or
> Miami. but they try.)
>
> If you don't dance, heed the words of the great Ed
> Sheeran -
>
> "The club isn't the best place to find a lover, so
> the bar is where I go."
>
> Here's the thing. There's no such thing as out of
> your league.
> It all looks the same bent over or laying down.
>
> Now, Out of your price range is another matter.
>
> "You can't afford me.
> Woman, I'm not here to support you but since
> you've hung a price-tag around your neck, how much
> for the weekend?"
>
> a true recurring conversation.
>
>
> - Humor. yep actually works.
>
> - do you know there are martial arts groupies?
> hell, there are groupies for just about
> everything.
>
> hmm, you could go be a Furry but for Christ sake,
> stay away from the Bronies.

What about a Mercedes. One of the big ones.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: Heart2heart ()
Date: September 14, 2017 03:26PM

DDEVP Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> whats in your wallet Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > SingleGuyHere Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > What is the key to success with online dating
> > in
> > > NOVA? I tried but am not getting responses or
> > > messages.
> >
> >
> > the fast, simple (and sad) truth: ------>>>>>>>
>
> > $$$$ <<<<<<<-------
> >
> > as expressed by any marque autos-
> >
> > 1. Corvette, Mustang (middle aged corp office
> > dwellers / dentist / real estate agents)
> >
> > 2. Lexus, Infinity, Audi (low end on the upper
> > scale. salesmen of #1. project mgrs etc.)
> >
> > 3. BMW, Range Rover, Jag (the usual suspects.
> > Program Mgrs. greying road hazards)
> >
> > Porshe (time honored ride of dicks and
> collector
> > of panties of questionable consent)
> >
> > 4. Maserati (somewhere, there's a really dirty
> > deal and bodies. riding shot gun is a every
> > changing list of really $$$ hookers with coke
> > stains)
> >
> >
> > 5. a Boat (and no. not a bass boat)
> >
> > 6. Ferrari, Lamborghini
> > (they'll be tossing it at you. but at this
> level
> > of expense. you're better off just engaging an
> > actual professional high $$ escort. less the
> drama
> > and if you're gonna have to pay you might as
> well
> > get a well rounded package that fits in any
> > situation.)
> >
> >
> > or you could leave the safety of the keyboard
> and
> > venture out to where people gather... BARS! and
> > Clubs (yes. I know. the DC area unlike a real
> city
> > does not have actual night clubs like NYC, Chi,
> or
> > Miami. but they try.)
> >
> > If you don't dance, heed the words of the great
> Ed
> > Sheeran -
> >
> > "The club isn't the best place to find a lover,
> so
> > the bar is where I go."
> >
> > Here's the thing. There's no such thing as out
> of
> > your league.
> > It all looks the same bent over or laying down.
> >
> > Now, Out of your price range is another matter.
>
> >
> > "You can't afford me.
> > Woman, I'm not here to support you but since
> > you've hung a price-tag around your neck, how
> much
> > for the weekend?"
> >
> > a true recurring conversation.
> >
> >
> > - Humor. yep actually works.
> >
> > - do you know there are martial arts groupies?
> > hell, there are groupies for just about
> > everything.
> >
> > hmm, you could go be a Furry but for Christ
> sake,
> > stay away from the Bronies.
>
> What about a Mercedes. One of the big ones.

Doh!
Sorry. I completely forgot about the old-perv pickup and candy car of kept
Lolitas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: mu9dp ()
Date: September 16, 2017 12:02AM

> Doh!
> Sorry. I completely forgot about the old-perv
> pickup and candy car of kept
> Lolitas.

could you please stay on topic? i mean, what the fuck?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Key to success with online dating in NOVA
Posted by: Nory lool ()
Date: June 30, 2020 05:58AM

In my opinion online dating is really cool decision for busy people which don’t have time to search partner. But you should be carefuly, as I know dating scams have unfortunately been becoming more prevalent in recent years. So I recommend to use popular services like for example Polish Mail Order Brides their women are really so nice!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  ********   ********  **    **   *******  
 **   **   **     **     **      **  **   **     ** 
 **  **    **     **     **       ****    **     ** 
 *****     ********      **        **      ******** 
 **  **    **            **        **            ** 
 **   **   **            **        **     **     ** 
 **    **  **            **        **      *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.