HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fredericksburg is out of Nintendo Wii's, anyplace in Fairfax have some?
Posted by: joshthephysicist ()
Date: November 19, 2006 03:39PM

By the opening of stores this morning, everyplace in Fredericksburg was sold out of Nintendo Wii systems.

Does anyone know of places in NoVA that have systems?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fredericksburg is out of Nintendo Wii's, anyplace in Fairfax have some?
Posted by: Firrrat ()
Date: November 19, 2006 04:32PM

That thing better be worth it to sleep out in the cold and sit there looking like a complete idiot.......

The sad thing is, after a certain time period it gets old and your effort as a idiot remains forever.....

Posted by: Lester Burnham ()
Date: November 19, 2006 05:43PM

I generally consider myself well read and up on current events, so it really caught me by surprise when I showed up at the Burke Target at 7:45 this morning to pick up some Xmas ornaments and household items and saw 50+ people in line. As I walked up to the store several people told me that all of the tickets were gone, so there was no point in staying. Tickets? For Xmas ornaments? Thinking that there was something in the sale flyer that I missed I asked a few people why people were there with sleeping bags. You would think by the looks that I received that I was from another planet as people told me about the Wii. After the third person told me about the $5000 plasma TV he bought so that he could get the best experience with his PS3 and Wii I just walked away shaking my head.

This could be the end of civiliation if people are willing to sacrifice putting food on the table or paying college tuition for a GAME SYSTEM!!! Is Nintendo only making 1000 units? What about waiting a week or two?

Posted by: joshthephysicist ()
Date: November 19, 2006 05:59PM

Yeah, I wouldn't camp outside for hours to get one, but that's because I have a full-time job and other higher priorities in my life. If I was still in college, I would definitely be out there waiting in lines with friends; it'd be a great experience.

Nintendo actually had 400,000 units for launch today, but still not enough! In about a week, there should be no trouble getting one almost anywhere. I was hoping to have one for Thanksgiving weekend with my family. Oh well, we can always play cards!

Posted by: Enough already ()
Date: August 22, 2020 10:12PM

Posted by: Just got one at Target ()
Date: August 23, 2020 06:27PM

King Street Alexandria, no line #niggerssuck Bump

https://youtu.be/Vj8P3_Kyq5Y
Attachments:
3CC629E1-C73D-4045-B543-7FFAF465DBFD.gif
AAB9511D-2B20-423C-9D35-AB02E22248C5.jpeg
28527BB8-6799-4AAA-A4E2-BAFEF0C9C21D.jpeg
A496E67F-3597-4E7C-8FB0-4486D8761372.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.