HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Car State Inpection
Posted by: Sarah ()
Date: November 03, 2009 02:03PM

I just moved here from a state without inspections and my third brake light is covered with tint. Does anyone know a place that will pass my car as is or you can pay off?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Car State Inspection
Posted by: Sarah ()
Date: November 03, 2009 02:06PM

I just moved here from a state without inspections and my third brake light is covered with tint. Does anyone know a place that will pass my car as is or you can pay off?

Re: Car State Inpection
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: November 03, 2009 02:12PM

You asked that twice. Are you the good twin or the evil twin?

Re: Car State Inpection
Posted by: Jeester ()
Date: November 03, 2009 02:12PM

This shit worked for me!

This should work but DON"T tell anyone. Go to the dealer of the type car you have. Secretly ask for a piece of paper that says "Type of Repair Needed" Write in "Fix Taillight."

A guy will take you car in a backroom and secretly replace your taillight. When he comes back slip him $200 or so, he tell you how much.

No you can take the car to any inspection station and the inspector will not be able to tell it has been messed with.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.