HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Rodent infestations
Posted by: Rodent infestationis ()
Date: August 26, 2017 03:42PM

Is anyone else experiencing rodent infestations in their area? I suspect the new construction at the McLean Commons is driving rodents down 123 and down Anderson Rd to other communities. there has been some buzz about it. Anyone else around Tysons, McLean or any other area see rodents? I know someone who has lived on Anderson for almost three decades and never saw one until now-- now it's daily.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rodent infestations
Posted by: Rotorooter ()
Date: August 26, 2017 04:19PM

funny. Dame dang thing happened in the 1700s, 50's/60's except they were more or less blondish and it was called imminent domain rather than an infestation. (smirk) but in the herr and now with your problem. Yes construction can be the cause as well as onset of fall winter. The little bastards appear to have lost their normal food source and shelter so off the greener pastures do to speak.

Invest in solid locking trash cans.
Remove clutter from the yard, especially near the home. things that would make a nice shelter for s small animal.
A
Call an exterminator asap. They will have better (read as professional) advice to follow.

Posted by: all has been done ()
Date: August 26, 2017 04:35PM

The condo community has an exterminator but this place is ideal for them-- lots of decks, stairs, areas for them to live and dog shit to eat and trash is kept in dumpsters. Finally the management co has filed a complaint or notation or whatever with the Health Department about the construction and the rodent issue. Big rats-- they get inside through improperly sealed AC lines. None in my unit but both the units next to me have employed their own exterminators and other areas of the complex are known to have them. This has been going on for a year.

Posted by: Local Observer ()
Date: August 26, 2017 05:46PM

The lifestyles of many of those living in the apartments/condos in the northeast corner of Pimmit Hills (Westwood) is ideal for breeding rats.

Posted by: Rodent infestations ()
Date: September 01, 2017 10:23PM

Yes there are some dirty people here but never had a rodent issue in decades or ever. the current development around the area has driven in them into the neighborhood. the rodents are going as far as McLean police station. Many reports have been filed with the Health Department.

Posted by: Racist Code Words ()
Date: September 01, 2017 11:12PM

OP is a racist. Rodent is his code word a minority.

Posted by: Catwoman ()
Date: September 02, 2017 11:42PM

What you need are feral catsssssssss.

Posted by: Blimmo ()
Date: September 02, 2017 11:58PM

FFX CO rodents got nothing on DC rodents. In fact, no rodents anywhere in Va have anything on DC rodents--2 legged or 4 legged rodents.

Posted by: Dont Worry Bout The Rats ()
Date: September 03, 2017 12:07AM

Or the Confederate Statues..OR FXCO School Names.. or Lawfull American's Guns..Worry Bout Kim Jung Un's..ICBM's and whats going to Happen Next!! Every month that goes by..North Korea..Gets Stronger..Dont be So Weak LIBS !! A Surprise Attack Is Not What We NEED!

DAJAX..Turn It Around..Smack N.K!! Before They Can Smack..U.S.... N.K is Not Backing Down 1 Bit.. People..Boycot China If Need Be!! To get them on our side ..You'll just have to get along without some cheap Chinese Made Crap..and Buy US Made Items..
Attachments:
weaklibs.jpg

Posted by: And I Wake Up ()
Date: September 03, 2017 12:11PM

To find N.K has just successfully tested a H Bomb..Oh Hell I'm old and have lived a great life!! 15-20..left..Maybe..I hope...And YOU??

Worried Bout a Few Warm Fuzzy Friends..So what if they steal a lil bit of cheese..! Or leave turds round.. Try some of the Apts and you'll be giving Roaches Pet names...LOL

DAJAX

Posted by: omg it's a mess ()
Date: September 03, 2017 10:55PM

Help me!

I got me some rats in my snatch!

Posted by: Allan Ayala ()
Date: June 22, 2019 03:49AM

Rodents Habits like chewing, shearing too electric wires can damage to our house. Rodent infestation may cause damage to infested areas, buildings and local agriculture. Rodents also carry serious diseases and prove a health hazard to humans. It is always essential to take steps ahead and to call a professional rodent exterminator like rodent control NJ to get rid of rodent issues.

Posted by: No Quarter ()
Date: June 22, 2019 12:31PM

Set out rat poison pouches in the areas where the infestation happening. See youtube for the water tub drowning method.

Posted by: Relocate ()
Date: June 22, 2019 12:53PM

Damn neighbors cat in my yard craps in the gardens and on the sidewalk. I'll trap it and drop it off in your neighborhood. You are welcome.

Posted by: ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ARE: ()
Date: June 24, 2019 12:38PM

ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IN EVERY FORM IS A RODENT INFESTATION.
IGNORANT FOREIGNER'S IRRESPONSIBLY, DISRESPECTFULLY OVERBREEDING FROM GEBERATION TO GEBERATION IN UNFAVORABLE ECONOMIC ENVIRONNENTS TO DO SO. WITH NO REAL CAREER'S FOR THEMSELVES ESTABLISHED IN ANY GIVEN VOCATION OR PROFESSION IN THEIR HOME COUNTRYS. THEN THEY WANT AND DEMAND TO COME TO THE U.S. AND BLEED THE U.S. TAXPAYER'S INHUMANELY LIKE A FREELY OVERFED LEMMING RODENT'S/COCKROACHES FOR GENERATIONS TO COME.

Posted by: Mike hunttt ()
Date: June 25, 2019 06:02AM

Rodent infestationis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is anyone else experiencing rodent infestations in
> their area? I suspect the new construction at the
> McLean Commons is driving rodents down 123 and
> down Anderson Rd to other communities. there has
> been some buzz about it. Anyone else around
> Tysons, McLean or any other area see rodents? I
> know someone who has lived on Anderson for almost
> three decades and never saw one until now-- now
> it's daily.

I have a nigger infestation in my area, same thing

Posted by: Build that wall!!!!! ()
Date: June 25, 2019 11:30AM

The illegal leech is infesting Failfax. Report and deport.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.