HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
should school teach about islam in world history class fcps
Posted by: question of the day ()
Date: August 22, 2017 06:23PM

should school teach about Islam in world history class? I Dont think we should. I remember when my brother was a freshman when 9-11 happen, and a few weeks later he was doing homework on Islam as soon as I saw it I asked him wtf the fuck he was doing he said homework, my dad freak out. lets just say we didnt have to learn about that reglions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: should school teach about islam in world history class fcps
Posted by: FCPS. ()
Date: August 22, 2017 06:34PM

I agree teaching about religions...ANY religions in public school is unconstitutional. We have an understanding that the church and state shall be separate. So, if you want to learn about Islam, you are more than welcome to attend a private Islamic institution of learning.

There is nothing however that prohibits FCPS from teaching students about the Atab people and their history. Hopefully, you and FCPS are nuanced enough to suss out the difference between Arabs and Muslims. Ever since 9/11, that's been hard for most people to appreciate.

Posted by: Nakedgun ()
Date: August 22, 2017 06:46PM

FCPS. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree teaching about religions...ANY religions
> in public school is unconstitutional. We have an
> understanding that the church and state shall be
> separate. So, if you want to learn about Islam,
> you are more than welcome to attend a private
> Islamic institution of learning.
>
> There is nothing however that prohibits FCPS from
> teaching students about the Atab people and their
> history. Hopefully, you and FCPS are nuanced
> enough to suss out the difference between Arabs
> and Muslims. Ever since 9/11, that's been hard for
> most people to appreciate.

1. Well put.
2. Nuance, and FFXU? Shirley you jest.

Posted by: You are not FCPS ()
Date: August 22, 2017 08:05PM

Here's what the First Amendment actually says since you are so confused about it:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Learning about other religions (not just Islam either) is good, normal, and appropriate so we aren't helping shape future generations of boneheads. Doesn't mean recruitment or engaging in religious activities.

Posted by: FCPSHistoryTeacher ()
Date: August 22, 2017 08:59PM

33 year high school history teacher here...FCPS. is right. They don't allow for religious education of any kind. I know...in the wake of the 9/11 attacks, I petitioned FCPS to allow me to teach my students about Islam and my petition was rejected. Every other year since, I have repeatedly made requests in the hopes there's a policy change but, no such luck. And yes, we do discuss the Arab people and their influences on the world.

Posted by: Ice scream ()
Date: August 22, 2017 10:08PM

I hope you retire..its the ilk of you that has desstroyed minds...what is going on in the country is due to lib teachers ...like you

Posted by: Ibn al-Tabari ()
Date: August 22, 2017 10:32PM

Some Arabs are Christian, for example, the Copts in Egypt. There are Christian communities in Syria, Lebanon, Pakistan and if I remember correctly, Iraq.

http://www.raymondibrahim.com

Teaching the **history of** a political-legal-cultural-military-and religious belief system is not the same thing as prosyletizing its **doctrine.**

Do you eviscerate half of European history because it was one denomination of Christian invading and occupying another? No, you don't.

One might find valuable insight into why the 22% of the world's population comprising 50 nations that is Islamic believe as they do by studying their **history.**

Including nations we are allied to, give billions of dollars of aid to.

For at least a thousand years, Europeans have neglected to call the study of Islamic history Islamic because so much of it is Islam conquering hitherto Christian lands, to those peoples' everlasting shame.
\
Convenient euphemisms, such as Musselman, Arab, Ottoman, Moor, Saracen, and Turk have been substituted by shamed-into-silence Europeans instead of calling it what it was:

successful expansionistic Jihad.

There is the Oxford History of Islam, a compendium of perhaps 15 scholarly essays on various facets of Islam. Unless you know all about what it says you might maybe want to read it because it says things you would benefit from knowing.

Also thoroughly researched, scholarly work: The Myth of the Andalusian Paradise, by
Dario Fernandez-Morera, a professor in the Department of Spanish and Portugese at Northwestern University.

al-Andalus is the Arabic name for Spain. The attacks in Spain recently rest upon historical events that happened a thousand years ago. But if you don't study its history, you remain uninformed and easily led.

Similarly, there is The Early Islamic Conquests, by Fred M. Donner, a professor in the Near Eastern History and Languages Dept at the University of Chicago.

not to mention Al-Tabari's 40-volumes work that covers from pre-Christian times to @ 925 AD, published by the State University of New York available volume by volume from Amazon.

I don't expect informed discourse on this site. Just to set the record straight. To give the one person in 200 who might want to learn something the chance to do that.

Tabari

Posted by: bubbabean ()
Date: August 22, 2017 10:41PM

There is absolutely no reason to learn about any religion in public school. They can do that in their own time. Kids are coming out of school so fucking illiterate, no common sense and all around stupid there is no time to waste on fictional garbage.

Posted by: FUCK U TEACHER ()
Date: August 22, 2017 11:02PM

FCPSHistoryTeacher Wrote:
> 33 year high school history teacher here...FCPS.
> is right. They don't allow for religious education
> of any kind. I know...in the wake of the 9/11
> attacks, I petitioned FCPS to allow me to teach my
> students about Islam and my petition was rejected.
> Every other year since, I have repeatedly made
> requests in the hopes there's a policy change but,
> no such luck. And yes, we do discuss the Arab
> people and their influences on the world.

YOURE A PEACE OF SHIT I HATE YOU. I HATE ARABS AND MUSLIMS REMEBER 9-11 AND STOP MASTERBATING

Posted by: Cheryl Lee ()
Date: August 23, 2017 12:06AM

If FCPS teaches all religions that would be fair and as a result offer religion class as an elective. My Catholic friends growing up had to take religion. Our religions came from them we should learn it First the basis. Right?

Posted by: could teach this ()
Date: August 23, 2017 10:48AM

I agree that a course on comparative religions could be taught in the schools.

Of course, to do so fairly and accurately would require to relate that Islam is the least tolerant of all major faiths, so any such course in practice would be an unworkable idea (if have any doubts about this statement - in no other faith practiced today is death the prescribed penalty for apostasy - and that is the doctrine set out by virtually every imam).

I had the good fortune of being a scholarship athlete/dumb jock at a one of the best schools in the country which gives athletic scholarships. I took a comparative religion class in their vaunted divinity/religion school, because I sure as heck wasn't going to compete well with the rich kids in a literature class. I was too unsophisticated to be able to speak the PC lingo, and learned that one could only speak to the relative intolerance of Islam in codes or only in the most indirect ways. But it was a learning experience. I can only imagine if these kinds of facts were to be presented in Fairfax in an instructional environment.

Posted by: Shake my damn head ()
Date: August 23, 2017 11:12AM

There is a difference between teaching a religion as faith and teaching a religion as history. Students study the rise of the Roman Catholic Church and the Protestant Reformation as it pertains to politics and history. The same should be done for Islam, Buddhism, and the Jewish faith. This is about learning why actions have occurred as a result of religious beliefs. The Crusades, the Renaissance, and 9/11 were all fueled by religious differences. Those differences can be taught without teaching the religion as a belief system.

Posted by: History teacher FCPS ()
Date: August 23, 2017 11:48AM

Islam in layman’s terms

We are currently updating the percentages up in all categories..

Here is a perspective by Dr Peter Hammond.
Dr Hammond"s doctorate is in Theology. He was born in cape town in 1960, grew up in Rhodesia and converted to Christianity in 1977.

Adapted from Dr Peter Hammond’s book: “Slavery, Terrorism and Islam”

The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well..

Here"s how it works:
As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
United States -- Muslim 0..6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:
Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world. When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99..8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" -- the Islamic House of Peace.. Here there"s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:
Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

"Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, "The Haj"

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today"s 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world"s population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world"s population by the end of this century.

Posted by: Shaking too ()
Date: August 23, 2017 12:28PM

Shake my damn head Wrote:
> There is a difference between teaching a religion
> as faith and teaching a religion as history.
> Students study the rise of the Roman Catholic
> Church and the Protestant Reformation as it
> pertains to politics and history. The same should
> be done for Islam, Buddhism, and the Jewish faith.
> This is about learning why actions have occurred
> as a result of religious beliefs. The Crusades,
> the Renaissance, and 9/11 were all fueled by
> religious differences. Those differences can be
> taught without teaching the religion as a belief
> system.

+1

I'll back and continue this sensible, rational, common-sense opinion.

- To be clear, as stated above, not all 'Arabs' are Muslims (follow Islam). Arabs only make up 20% of all followers of Islam. Indonesia has the largest Muslim population.

- Without Islam there wouldn't be algebra or algorithms used in programming. (The first possible programmable machine is thought to be steam powered flute in now Iran way back in 800.) Way back in the 900's they had hospitals that started to focus on internal medicine.

- Islam in Persia was also responsible for creating many advancements in health care that modern American Christians don't want to fund anymore. Obstetrics, patient care for mental illness with abundant light, music, fresh air. Islamic hospitals were forbidden by law to turn away patients that couldn't afford to pay over 1000 years ago!

- One doesn't have to follow/believe any religion to learn/appreciate/acknowledge their positive and/or negative contributions to history.

There are assholes and cool people in every creed, color, religion, nation.
Don't be an asshole, get out and learn from cool people.

Posted by: Father.Mulcahey ()
Date: August 23, 2017 12:34PM

There absolutely is a difference between learning about a religion as faith and learnine about a religion as history. Unfortuantely, despite citizens' ability to do so...FCPS and the laws of our country do not.

Posted by: Cut and Paste eater ()
Date: August 23, 2017 12:35PM

History teacher FCPS Wrote:
> Islam in layman’s terms
>
> We are currently updating the percentages up in
> all categories..
>
> Here is a perspective by Dr Peter Hammond.
> Dr Hammond"s doctorate is in Theology. He was born
> in cape town in 1960, grew up in Rhodesia and
> converted to Christianity in 1977.
>

LOL! You're not a FCPS history teacher.
You just cut and pasted crap that's been spinning around the internet for years!

Here it is on Snopes from August 2008.
http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=34302

Go see the principal for cheating AND misinformation.

Posted by: Ha, Made you look ()
Date: August 23, 2017 01:36PM

Now you will hang by your fruit of the looms on your locker.

Posted by: Kali Fate ()
Date: August 23, 2017 01:38PM

OP, as long as they spend equal time teaching about Judaism and Christianity which they won't do .. so NO they shouldn't.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: August 23, 2017 02:49PM

Teach ABOUT Islam-Yes. Teach Islam as part of a history class-HELL NO. Islam has been around for almost 1500 years. It spread from the Atlantic to Indonesia and from East Africa to Siberia. Almost 200 years AFTER Columbus reached America an Islamic army was threatening to break into central Europe, and the Ottoman Empire was only overcome in the 20th century. Islam, Islamic States and the struggle between them and Christianity and Christian states is too important to world history to be ignored.

Unlike some here I think there is a place to be teaching Islam in public schools. The place isn't history class. It is in comparative religion classes.

Posted by: Check the Standards ()
Date: August 23, 2017 02:55PM

Have any of you people even read the VA DOE curriculum standards? No. In World History 1&2 we teach all 5 major religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism) in the context of its origins and historical significance. This is 9th and 10th grade.

Posted by: Teacher Teacher ()
Date: August 23, 2017 03:03PM

I went to Fairfax county schools. I do think religion as a it applies to history should be taught.

Now preaching of a religion, NO.

An example religion in history:

In September 1620, a merchant ship called the Mayflower set sail from Plymouth, a port on the southern coast of England. Typically, the Mayflower’s cargo was wine and dry goods, but on this trip the ship carried passengers: 102 of them, all hoping to start a new life on the other side of the Atlantic. Nearly 40 of these passengers were Protestant Separatists–they called themselves “Saints”–who hoped to establish a new church in the New World. Today, we often refer to the colonists who crossed the Atlantic on the Mayflower as “Pilgrims.”

Posted by: Fuck ragheads ()
Date: August 23, 2017 03:44PM

Mohammad was a pedophile.

Posted by: NDW9Y ()
Date: August 23, 2017 04:11PM

They should teach the impact of religion on history as it relates to events, movements and the course of history.

They should never cover the theology, doctrine or try to gain acceptance of one religion over another.

FCPS tends to err on the side of promoting liberal social agenda. Need to end that recent trend, and start to err on the side of academic excellence. Imagine, actually trying to teach kids rather than push agendas and please every radical group that raises a fuss.

Posted by: ybedu ()
Date: August 23, 2017 05:16PM

Check the Standards Wrote:
> Have any of you people even read the VA DOE
> curriculum standards? No. In World History 1&2 we
> teach all 5 major religions (Judaism,
> Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism) in the
> context of its origins and historical
> significance. This is 9th and 10th grade.

My kids were in Honors and AP classes so they didn't follow that curriculum.

Posted by: Dudeperfect007 ()
Date: August 23, 2017 05:23PM

No we should not.
Do we teach Christianity? Only as a history.
We do not need to get into the details of any religon.

Posted by: Check the Standards ()
Date: August 24, 2017 06:57AM

The Honors and Regular curriculum/standards are the same, again, check the VA DOE website. In AP WORLD, religion is taught in the context of its time period, origin, and historical impact. I still don't understand why you're saying Christianity isn't taught WHEN IT IS. What do you mean "only as a history"? That's just not true - we teach the basics of every major faith then get into its historical impact. I love when people who don't know what they're talking about complain about what I do in my classroom. There is no secret curriculum - everything is on the VA DOE website and in the syllabus that's handed out at the start of the year.

Posted by: AHS Graduate ()
Date: August 24, 2017 07:47AM

We had Government in 10th grade.

Posted by: Dr. Memory ()
Date: August 24, 2017 08:17AM

It isn't possible to understand current events without knowing what went before. Some basic facts about Islam as a religion (monotheistic, significance of the Quran, politico-military aspect of the early community of believers) would be sufficient to give students some perspective.

Posted by: Tell it ()
Date: August 24, 2017 08:35AM

Any mention of Islam should include the fact that its founder was a pedophile.

Posted by: AlbertEinstein ()
Date: August 24, 2017 08:47AM

FCPSHistoryTeacher Wrote:
> 33 year high school history teacher here...FCPS.
> is right. They don't allow for religious education
> of any kind. I know...in the wake of the 9/11
> attacks, I petitioned FCPS to allow me to teach my
> students about Islam and my petition was rejected.
> Every other year since, I have repeatedly made
> requests in the hopes there's a policy change but,
> no such luck. And yes, we do discuss the Arab
> people and their influences on the world.

Liar. Here is the Standards of Learning for World History straight from VDOE:

WHI.8 The student will demonstrate knowledge of Islamic civilization from about 600 to
1000 A.D. (C.E.) by
a) describing the origin, beliefs, traditions, customs, and spread of Islam;
c) identifying historic turning points that affected the spread and influence of Islamic
civilization, with emphasis on the Sunni-Shi’a division and the Battle of Tours;
d) citing cultural and scientific contributions and achievements of Islamic civilization.

Posted by: Derpers gonna derp ()
Date: August 24, 2017 10:10AM

Tell it Wrote:
> Any mention of Islam should include the fact that
> its founder was a pedophile.

Oh, cool! Two can play this game.

Any mention of Christianity should include the fact that its founder was a pansy-ass, liberal, Socialist, Jewish immigrant.

Your move, stupid.
Attachments:
October-05-2012-02-12-47-wc.jpg

Posted by: Eweww ()
Date: August 24, 2017 10:57AM

Derpers gonna derp Wrote:
> Tell it Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Any mention of Islam should include the fact
> that
> > its founder was a pedophile.
>
> Oh, cool! Two can play this game.
>
> Any mention of Christianity should include the
> fact that its founder was a pansy-ass, liberal,
> Socialist, Jewish immigrant.
>
> Your move, stupid.

Well, considering that the first Liberalism writings were in the late 1600's, and Socialist writings in the late 1700's, Jesus couldn't have been associated with either.

Also, tho Jesus was born a Jew, He did not follow Jewish Doctrine and was scorned by the Jews. He was Not considered "Jewish" at the time of his death, nor for many years prior.

So... You Are Wrong.

Posted by: Dr. Memory ()
Date: August 24, 2017 11:07AM

Jesus wasn't scorned by all Jews, nor can you show that he was. If you believe in Jesus' death and resurrection, that he ascended into Heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God the Almighty, then strictly speaking, Jesus is a Jew right this minute.

Posted by: Derpers gonna derp ()
Date: August 24, 2017 03:12PM

Eweww Wrote:
> Derpers gonna derp Wrote:
> -----
> > Tell it Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Any mention of Islam should include the fact
> > that
> > > its founder was a pedophile.
> >
> > Oh, cool! Two can play this game.
> >
> > Any mention of Christianity should include the
> > fact that its founder was a pansy-ass, liberal,
> > Socialist, Jewish immigrant.
> >
> > Your move, stupid.
>
> Well, considering that the first Liberalism
> writings were in the late 1600's, and Socialist
> writings in the late 1700's, Jesus couldn't have
> been associated with either.
>
> Also, tho Jesus was born a Jew, He did not follow
> Jewish Doctrine and was scorned by the Jews. He
> was Not considered "Jewish" at the time of his
> death, nor for many years prior.
>
> So... You Are Wrong.

And the first recorded theory of food allergies wasn't until 1400's.
Doesn't mean Jesus wouldn't die (and possibly pop up again) if he was allergic to peanuts.

Also his mom was a Jew. The Nazi's would've thrown him (and you for arguing it) in an oven.

You move again, Stupid.

Date: August 24, 2017 03:40PM

Dr. Memory Wrote:
> Jesus wasn't scorned by all Jews, nor can you show
> that he was. If you believe in Jesus' death and
> resurrection, that he ascended into Heaven, and
> sitteth at the right hand of God the Almighty,
> then strictly speaking, Jesus is a Jew right this
> minute.

Nothing says that one must be a Jew to sitteth at the right hand of God.

Date: August 24, 2017 03:43PM

Eweww Wrote:
> Derpers gonna derp Wrote:
> -----
> > Tell it Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Any mention of Islam should include the fact
> > that
> > > its founder was a pedophile.
> >
> > Oh, cool! Two can play this game.
> >
> > Any mention of Christianity should include the
> > fact that its founder was a pansy-ass, liberal,
> > Socialist, Jewish immigrant.
> >
> > Your move, stupid.
>
> Well, considering that the first Liberalism
> writings were in the late 1600's, and Socialist
> writings in the late 1700's, Jesus couldn't have
> been associated with either.
>
> Also, tho Jesus was born a Jew, He did not follow
> Jewish Doctrine and was scorned by the Jews. He
> was Not considered "Jewish" at the time of his
> death, nor for many years prior.
>
> So... You Are Wrong.

I am a Jew and I know in Matthew Chpt 27 v. 11 Pontius Pilate asks, "Are you the King of the Jew?"

Date: August 24, 2017 03:49PM

Derpers gonna derp Wrote:
>
>
> And the first recorded theory of food allergies
> wasn't until 1400's.
> Doesn't mean Jesus wouldn't die (and possibly pop
> up again) if he was allergic to peanuts.
>
> Also his mom was a Jew. The Nazi's would've thrown
> him (and you for arguing it) in an oven.
>
> You move again, Stupid.

Except that there were No Nazi's then...
*Must be a liberal since you're mixing an "apples and oranges" argument.

And writing something down, like allergies doesn't mean it doesn't exist in Nature, nor does it mean that one "discovered" it.

But I movement, or mindset, such a Marxism or a "new religion" comes from the "imagination" of a person or group of persons... ie Nazism.

Posted by: NoCord ()
Date: August 24, 2017 03:53PM

AlbertEinstein Wrote:
>
>
>
> I am a Jew and I know in Matthew Chpt 27 v. 11
> Pontius Pilate asks, "Are you the King of the
> Jew?"

Since when do Jews believe in Jesus?

Date: August 24, 2017 04:56PM

NoCord Wrote:
> AlbertEinstein Wrote:
> -----
> >
> >
> >
> > I am a Jew and I know in Matthew Chpt 27 v. 11
> > Pontius Pilate asks, "Are you the King of the
> > Jew?"
>
>
> Since when do Jews believe in Jesus?

News alert...Jesus was a Jew. See local church for more good news.

Posted by: Knowledge is power ()
Date: August 24, 2017 05:02PM

Schools shoild mandate a comparative religion class and give someone from each major faith a class periosd to explain their religion in their own words

Posted by: Cretinhop ()
Date: August 24, 2017 05:02PM

NoCord Wrote:
> AlbertEinstein Wrote:
> -----
> >
> >
> >
> > I am a Jew and I know in Matthew Chpt 27 v. 11
> > Pontius Pilate asks, "Are you the King of the
> > Jew?"
>
>
> Since when do Jews believe in Jesus?

"Iesus Nazarenus, Rex Iudaeorum" Latin for Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Jews Inscribed on the cross on which he was crucified. Ya, I think they should teach about the major religions in FFCPS if for no other reason than to correctly argue on FFXU.

Posted by: Class 2011 ()
Date: August 25, 2017 12:07PM

Islam is already taught in 9th grade world history. I learned about Muhammad, peace be upon him, and the 5 pillars. Praise Allah.

Posted by: NoCord ()
Date: August 25, 2017 07:34PM

Cretinhop Wrote:
> NoCord Wrote:
> -----
> > AlbertEinstein Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I am a Jew and I know in Matthew Chpt 27 v.
> 11
> > > Pontius Pilate asks, "Are you the King of the
> > > Jew?"
> >
> >
> > Since when do Jews believe in Jesus?
>
> "Iesus Nazarenus, Rex Iudaeorum" Latin for Jesus
> the Nazarene, King of the Jews Inscribed on the
> cross on which he was crucified. Ya, I think they
> should teach about the major religions in FFCPS if
> for no other reason than to correctly argue on
> FFXU.

You Idiot, it was the Roman Pontious Pilate that had that placed on the Cross to mock Jesus.

The Jews believed Jesus was only an ordinary man. So No, the Jews do not "Believe" in Jesus.

Posted by: Anmed ()
Date: August 25, 2017 07:52PM

Leave it to the moronic lib to deflect from the fact that Muhammed molested 9yo girls.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.