HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Here is the sneak peak of the Washington DC Capital of Cannabis Documentary. Capital Canna News runs down everything you wanted to know about cannabis in Washington DC but were to afraid to ask. TELL US WHAT YOU THINK IN A COMMENT!
Date: August 18, 2017 10:18PM

Here is the sneak peak of the Washington DC Capital of Cannabis documentary. Capital Canna News runs down everything you wanted to know about cannabis in Washington DC but were to afraid to ask. TELL US WHAT YOU THINK IN A COMMENT!
Please Help support the documentary by donating $1 a month here: https://www.patreon.com/capitalcannanews
Also please LIKE and SHARE to help spread the good word about cannabis in the nations capital!

https://www.facebook.com/capitalcannanews/videos/406140876418287/

Virginia is SO CLOSE to decriminalizing marijuana.
Find out more at http://www.vanorml.org/

SUPPORTING MARIJUANA DECRIMINALIZATION IN VIRGINIA
https://rvamag.com/politics/virginia-politics/supporting-marijuana-decriminalization-in-virginia/

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please use and share this NEW link to submit public comments for the Virginia State Crime Commission’s decriminalization study. (We’ve migrated to an improved platform.)
The pre-filled letter is fully editable, so you may include or substitute your own language while allowing us to track the number of submissions. Knowing how many comments are submitted is critical, as is generating a large amount! The email will be delivered directly to Crime Commission email addressed from the email you provide in the submission form. Please be sure to stick to your support for decriminalization, as that is the specific scope of this study.
Public comments will be accepted through 8/25. Let’s do this!
https://actionnetwork.org/letters/virginia-tell-the-crime-commission-to-decriminalize-marijuana?source=direct_link

G O T

L E G A L

M A R I J U A N A

I N

V I R G I N I A

?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Here is the sneak peak of the Washington DC Capital of Cannabis Documentary. Capital Canna News runs down everything you wanted to know about cannabis in Washington DC but were to afraid to ask. TELL US WHAT YOU THINK IN A COMMENT!
Posted by: Get The Hell Outta Here! ()
Date: August 18, 2017 10:26PM

KEEP YOUR DRUGS OUT OF VIRGINIA PUSHERMAN

DAJAX... IT Starts With A Reefer..It Ends With A Needle..And A Grave

Re: Here is the sneak peak of the Washington DC Capital of Cannabis Documentary. Capital Canna News runs down everything you wanted to know about cannabis in Washington DC but were to afraid to ask. TELL US WHAT YOU THINK IN A COMMENT!
Posted by: Stay Away From Virginia ()
Date: August 18, 2017 10:32PM

It Ends Here For The Pusherman

DAJAX
Attachments:
EndOfTheLineDrugPusher.png

Posted by: congrats on learning html ()
Date: August 18, 2017 10:35PM

Get The Hell Outta Here! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

KEEP YOUR DRUGS OUT OF
> VIRGINIA PUSHERMAN

>
>

DAJAX... IT Starts With
> A Reefer..It Ends With A Needle..And A Grave

The h1,h2,h3 tag is much easier to use.

example

< h1 > < / h1 >

also for images

< img src ="IMG Link"/>

https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/2/22015/1045123-electric_chair.jpg

1045123-electric_chair.jpg

Much easier than uploading an image

Posted by: OLD..SPARKY.. ()
Date: August 18, 2017 10:45PM

Old..TEXAS PAL....LOL

DAJAX In Virgina Its Old Sparky too..Awaiting..The Pusher Man..Many of Them Have Gone That Way..It All Starts With A REEFER! Young People..Dont Waste Your Lives and Potential..

GET HIGH ON LIFE..NOT DRUGS

And You'll Live A Wonderfull Fun Filled Life Filled With Love

YOU CHOOSE YOUR ROAD

Posted by: Proof legal marijuana coming VA! ()
Date: August 19, 2017 01:17AM

Here is the sneak peak of the Capital of Cannabis documentary. Capital Canna News runs down everything you wanted to know about cannabis in DC but were to afraid to ask. TELL US WHAT YOU THINK IN A COMMENT!
Also please LIKE and SHARE to help spread the good word about cannabis in the nations capital! https://www.facebook.com/capitalcannanews/videos/406140876418287/

Imagine that movie the patriot starring Mel Gibson as the patriot I'm gonna axe your fucking head off if you keep spreading lies about cannabis you leprechaun Philip Morris cock sucking whore! We are real Virginia patriots!! The marijuana revolution continues in Virginia you lyingcocksuckers
Attachments:
phpNt9LrK
phpvgiMfs
phpvdV3Dh
phpDIGAhx
phpi6QwtW
phpda4Txd
phpHHTtnh
phpAZIIiy
phpV5szyh
phptip1qD
phpxsmXxD
phptLBGAQ
phpPneRrm
phpmLl6Ef
phpPUWMrO
php7pCflc
phparS7ZA
phpP7Rkul
phpnF6juq
phpiO1TsE
phpO3Qwl8
phpwAaktK
phpaFLM3B
phpZJiXtJ
php1u0IDl
php0ZiLxR
phpd3OWGp
php3ApD14
phpRzrDOu
php6L6bS3

Posted by: Keep Off the Grass ()
Date: August 19, 2017 01:45AM

Fucking Hippies.

Posted by: fishsticks ()
Date: August 20, 2017 08:26AM

I would LOVE to do a writeup, but do not want to sign my real name. I

I am harassed by law enforcement enough being a minor, I don't want my name in a database that says "I smoke weed" to put another target on my back.

THanks, but I'll throw VA NORML an anononmous cash doation to help out, but can't sign my name.

Plus I will lose my security clearance if found out.

This is why it will be tough in VA to get it legal- too many ties to government work here.

I know a lot of people agree with you, but they need their paychecks as debt slaves (myself included, I admit).

Imagine if MADD won and alcohol was made illegal, oh the crybabies! LOL. I say live and let live, weed is NOWHERE near as bad as pharms and heroin, etc. Leave all that illegal but let the plant grow free, kthx.

Thanks for your efforts OP, I appreciate them. Don't let the bastards get you down, they would cry if their alcohol and pharm pill (oxy, xanax, percs, etc) crutches got taken away!

Posted by: fishsticks ()
Date: August 20, 2017 08:27AM

"minor"= "minority" my bad.

Posted by: Thanks... Legal marijuana Coming ()
Date: August 20, 2017 11:52AM

Legalize it Virginia! It's 2017

Posted by: March Of Liberals Again ()
Date: August 20, 2017 11:54AM

FUCK DRUGS
Attachments:
LIBERALMENTALSLAVES.jpg

Posted by: Its Gone That Clearence and Job ()
Date: August 20, 2017 12:10PM

>Plus I will lose my security clearance if found out.

You've been found out, the NSA is monitoring this site 24/7 and another dozen Federal alphabet agencies to catch leakers and drug users like you. Uncle Sam Out.

Posted by: c'mon ! Virginia government !!!! ()
Date: August 20, 2017 01:02PM

Take notes from the legal marijuana states... You wanna make Virginia 2017?!! Legalize simple cannabis
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: We know your a cigarette faggio! ()
Date: August 20, 2017 01:28PM

End government corruption ... Some Virginia humans are taught false history

I ne'er understood anti weed comments on here ... Its a bad joke .. Legal marijuana is coming to Virginia... Your hillbilly Forrest Gump dirt road hillbilly is owned by abc and big pharma ... Your a fucking faggot
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: Cannabis be legal in Virginia !! ()
Date: August 20, 2017 02:38PM

All you doubters know it's coming

Virginia has over 8 million folks ... The Internet backfired at the slavemaster confederate styled thought truth suppressed Virginia backwards communist government ... everything recorded .. All truth is exposed ... Fuck liars... I'll gladly curb stomp some anti cannabis hillbillys

Legalize marijuana in Virginia!!!!!!
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: Good always wins ()
Date: August 20, 2017 02:55PM

The people will legalize weed

Posted by: The truth for Virginia folk ()
Date: August 20, 2017 02:59PM

Legalize it
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: L e g a l i z e C a n n a b i s ()
Date: August 20, 2017 03:01PM

Do the right thing Virginians
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Washington, D.C. Cannabis laws ()
Date: August 22, 2017 03:36PM

Posted by: DanielLee5 ()
Date: November 21, 2018 09:14AM

I am afraid this is not actual anymore? I guess there will be always different contradictions around legalization issue, as long as we live. I do smoke cannabis for medical purposes, and I want to see it available at the closest drugstores (currently have to order some at https://www.zenabis.com/ ).

Posted by: DAJAX = Dope ()
Date: November 21, 2018 10:20AM

Pot will soon enough be legal everywhere. It just takes time to steam-roller the dumbfucks.

Posted by: No Guns For Narcotics Users ()
Date: November 28, 2018 10:24PM

If your OK with that. Im Ok with your rec or medical dope smokin and personal use growing weed with No Guns for you for 3 years after using narcotics .Its a federal law, and Democrats will be the laughing stock of hypocrisy if they ever try to change it.

Don't even think the GOP will or President Trump will ever sign any such bill or any other president ... even if her name is Hillary

People with medical weed cards are getting heat to turn in the guns, letters from top law dogs even in Colorado telling them comply or else. Its the law, No ones above the law , right Democrats !

DAJAX

Posted by: Guns are for pussys ()
Date: December 01, 2018 10:12AM

No Guns For Narcotics Users Wrote:
> If your OK with that. Im Ok with your rec or
> medical dope smokin and personal use growing weed
> with No Guns for you for 3 years after using
> narcotics .Its a federal law, and Democrats will
> be the laughing stock of hypocrisy if they ever
> try to change it.
>
> Don't even think the GOP will or President Trump
> will ever sign any such bill or any other
> president ... even if her name is Hillary
>
> People with medical weed cards are getting heat to
> turn in the guns, letters from top law dogs even
> in Colorado telling them comply or else. Its the
> law, No ones above the law , right Democrats !
>
> DAJAX

Real Niggas pack crossbows
Attachments:
IMG_3039.JPG
IMG_2866.JPG
IMG_2788.GIF

Posted by: Close The Crossbow Loophole ()
Date: December 01, 2018 10:53AM

Listen ! Here come the Liberal Democrats

Posted by: 2 Four Finger Baggies ()
Date: December 01, 2018 11:00AM

Wash DCs Rec Weed Law

> It is legal for adults 21 years of age or older to: • Possess two ounces or less of marijuana;

One oz each bag 2 oz per person even at private parties in a private residence, that's a very generous amount. In my day that would put you in San Quentin for 5 years

Posted by: Grig ()
Date: December 29, 2018 11:59AM

You know, I'm not a big fan of relaxing with pure marijuana. I prefer to use cbd oil capsules for stress. I just take it before bed and get a sweet dream. In the morning I am always cheerful and ready for new tasks.

Posted by: DanielLee5 ()
Date: January 06, 2019 04:15AM

Grig Wrote:
> You know, I'm not a big fan of relaxing with pure
> marijuana. I prefer to use href="https://www.marijuanabreak.com/cbd-capsules"
> >cbd oil capsules
for stress. I just take it
> before bed and get a sweet dream. In the morning I
> am always cheerful and ready for new tasks.

Cannabis oil capsules? Wow cool. I could tell a lot about this product, it must be one of the most useful natural items I ever tried. I jealous canadians in this sense, they're lucky finally to witness legalize in their country.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.