HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The white man bears the niggers weight around his neck like a fucking albatross
Posted by: PENCE ()
Date: August 18, 2017 07:20PM

>I want white supremacy because I think my genes are superior

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The white man bears the niggers weight around his neck like a fucking albatross
Posted by: My American Cousin ()
Date: August 18, 2017 07:30PM

Lincoln was in the process of sending them back to Africa, but some asshole shot him.

Re: The white man bears the niggers weight around his neck like a fucking albatross
Posted by: Ballchinining ()
Date: August 18, 2017 08:17PM

" The white man bears the niggers weight around his neck like a fucking albatross"

hmm. That's deep, almost poetic and pretty slick how you skim over the dick shoved down your throat, ball sack blocking your nose and that all that weight around around the beck is what happens when you have sized wrapped around your neck. Yep. Pretty amazing

Posted by: homoneedshelp ()
Date: August 18, 2017 08:38PM

ballchinining,
God, what a fag!

Posted by: coating your tongue ()
Date: August 18, 2017 08:49PM

homoneedshelp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ballchinining,
> God, what a fag!

I know you are. But what are you.
Funny how little boy lash-out with their fear, shame and insecurities.
So sad.
G'nite junior, there are socks you've yet to fill with your pallid shame.

Posted by: nog hauler rider ()
Date: August 20, 2017 06:42AM

We pay the price every day for not sending them back.

The founding fathers predicted they would be impoverished, huddled in the urban ghettos and most would revert to a life of crime.

They were right.

Posted by: His Torian ()
Date: August 20, 2017 07:22AM

During slavery, blacks received free food and housing. Today, the govt (courtesy of white taxpayers) performs the role of plantation owner, providing free food and housing to blacks.

Posted by: Thedoor ()
Date: August 23, 2017 12:00AM

Please don't breed. The world will be a better place without your gene pool expanding. Your Motherr...oops Sister should have aborted you,shoved that coathanger right up there past grandpa's oops... Dad's latest cum shotband killed you off.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.