HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
fake jews organized both sides of charlottesville massacre....blm by soros and wlm by jason kessler
Posted by: Yeshua saves, nwo enslaves ()
Date: August 13, 2017 08:17PM

why do so many racists fools fall for fake jewish bankster tricks ?

blm funded by billionaire nazi who happens to be jewish
wlm march organized by jason kessler who happens to be an atheist jew

fools marched and tools organized the fools

wake up and recognize the atheist/satanist/establishment/bankers enslaving mankind

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: fake jews organized both sides of charlottesville massacre....blm by soros and wlm by jason kessler
Posted by: Yo, moron ()
Date: August 13, 2017 08:56PM

You do realize that making shit up and presenting random, badly written, unfounded assertions just makes you look stupid, right?

Re: fake jews organized both sides of charlottesville massacre....blm by soros and wlm by jason kessler
Posted by: truth hurts.... ()
Date: August 13, 2017 09:49PM

...so suck it sheep head

soros nazi links are too easy to find, even an idiot like yourself could find them...

as for the fake jew who organized the charlotte fools protest...
https://www.facebook.com/MissMayim/posts/10157540297195008

very annoying how those who revomit to each other whatever cnn, nbc, npr lie to them consider themselves intelligent...when in reality they are just brainwashed idiots

Date: August 13, 2017 09:54PM

WTF are you babbling about? Your posts are incoherent and the one source you quote doesn't support your assertions. You really are stupid.

Posted by: Soros is your master ()
Date: August 13, 2017 10:21PM

typical sjw brainwashed idiot...when faced with facts, you lie...

or you are even more brainwashed and ignorant than i thought
i look down on your ignorance and idiocy...but billionaire nazi SOROS loves it

Jason Kessler post...
https://www.facebook.com/MissMayim/posts/10157540297195008
"I am a jew i understand what your saying,but i am a jew ov a different kind i am atheist.because I've spoken to Holocaust survivors ,it happened but where was god ? Thats why I'm atheist.please respond mayim .love ya."

and the last time i remember a kkk march in dc where the "peaceful" left broke a policewoman's neck with a brick...it was a march organized by a north carolina fake jew as well

Yo, moron Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WTF are you babbling about? Your posts are
> incoherent and the one source you quote doesn't
> support your assertions. You really are stupid.

Date: August 13, 2017 10:28PM

Not sure why I'm bothering, but I'll try one more time: I read that FB post, and it was at least as incoherent as you (did you write it?) but didn't seem to relate at all to what you were asserting.

Maybe you missed this part of class, but two things looking vaguely similar doesn't make them related, eh?

Posted by: XPKEF ()
Date: August 13, 2017 10:49PM

I saw on video where Jason Kessler was trying to give a press conference today in Charlottesville. You couldn't hear him because everyone was screaming at him. Then a couple of people got too close to the podium and he ran like a bitch. Then this chick tackled him and the state police had to save his ass.
Damn, I thought these guys were suppose to be tough guys, nothing but a bunch of pussies.

Posted by: sheep gonna bleat ()
Date: August 13, 2017 11:49PM

fake jews run the BLM and white supremacist movements...and fools do the marching, fighting, and dying

fake jews like the rothschilds, soros, one balled hitler, lenin, trotsky, kissinger, the fag wlm organize of charlotte are pretty much what is foretold in revelations...

Revelations 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Posted by: Blossom? ()
Date: August 14, 2017 08:00AM

Are you saying that Blossom organized the Charlottesville protest? Blossom?

Man, we gotta legalize marijuana in this state so they can regulate it and guys like this bat-shit crazy OP aren't smoking pot laced with drain cleaner and beaver tranquilizer.

Please seek help from a mental health professional.

Posted by: Nutty Nazi's ()
Date: August 14, 2017 09:44AM

Blossom? Wrote:
> Are you saying that Blossom organized the
> Charlottesville protest? Blossom?
>
> Man, we gotta legalize marijuana in this state so
> they can regulate it and guys like this bat-shit
> crazy OP aren't smoking pot laced with drain
> cleaner and beaver tranquilizer.
>
> Please seek help from a mental health
> professional.

these alt-right halfwits probably see Soros hiding under their beds that's how paranoid delusional they are.

Posted by: attack of the Gingers ()
Date: August 14, 2017 10:20AM

Ginger Nazi's scare me.
Attachments:
ginger nazi.jpg

Posted by: John 14:6 YeshuaTheOnlyWay2God ()
Date: August 15, 2017 05:19PM

Yeshua saves, nwo enslaves Wrote:
> why do so many racists fools fall for fake jewish
> bankster tricks ?
>
> blm funded by billionaire nazi who happens to be
> jewish
> wlm march organized by jason kessler who happens
> to be an atheist jew
>
> fools marched and tools organized the fools
>
> wake up and recognize the
> atheist/satanist/establishment/bankers enslaving
> mankind

Yeshua does save! Amen brother!

yes Kessler should be crying in shame right about now. He was an occupy wall street guy and an Obama supporter.

Way to stir up the pot Kessler, you disingenuous prick!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/15/report-splc-charlottesville-racist-former-occupy-activist-obama-supporter-jason-kessler/

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.