HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Devil's Night in Fairfax County
Posted by: Satan ()
Date: October 30, 2009 02:31PM

Devil's Night in Detroit dates as early as the 1930s. Traditionally, youths in Detroit engaged in a night of criminal behavior, which usually consisted of acts of vandalism (such as egging, soaping, or TP'ing). These were almost exclusively acts of petty vandalism, causing little to no property damage.

However, in the early 1970s the vandalism escalated to more devastating acts, such as arson. This primarily took place in the city, but surrounding suburbs were often affected. Property owners unable to sell in the rapidly declining housing market would use this night as an opportunity to burn down their homes, collect the insurance money, and claim that an arsonist was at fault.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Devil's Night in Fairfax County
Posted by: The Crow ()
Date: October 30, 2009 03:02PM

I can vouch for this. Stay inside tonight, Devil's Night is no joke. Some of those scofflaws even use guns with real bullets instead of blanks.
Attachments:
crow18.jpg

Posted by: your mother should have been sacrificed ()
Date: October 30, 2009 05:58PM

Wow you have really scared me, please go back to the basement and continue your dungeons and dragons game, the rest of have dates and real lives.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: October 30, 2009 09:45PM

I'm waiting to go Bunnyman Style on anyone pulling garbage like that. You can't outrun me either, because I have serious Hop, and a Dirt bike. *Sharpening my hatchet, loading my .12 Gauge Pumpkin Punker*

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.