HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: PBS Viewers Just Like You ()
Date: August 04, 2017 09:16PM

Filming starts on a 3 part docu drama series this week about the tragic death of Colton West - Local Northern Virginia Transvestite.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: Em9nd Fitz ()
Date: August 04, 2017 11:37PM

Nothing tragic about it. Darwinism.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: Stop starting stupid posts ()
Date: August 05, 2017 02:03PM

U dum fer beating a dead horse to death.

Don't start no bullshit when there is way too much dedicated already to a trannie with a purdy mouth for sucking large cock n balls.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: He's not dead yet ()
Date: August 05, 2017 02:30PM

If police were called to the scene of a body found on a public sidewalk, why isn't it mentioned on the police website?

https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/
https://spotcrime.com/va/fairfax+county/daily

Options: ReplyQuote
­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: August 05, 2017 07:59PM

­



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2017 02:34PM by chuckhoffmann.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: flagrant delicto ()
Date: August 05, 2017 08:05PM

chuckhoffmann Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He's not dead yet Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If police were called to the scene of a body
> found
> > on a public sidewalk, why isn't it mentioned on
> > the police website?
>
> Because it's not news.
>
> Suicides and drug overdoses, while tragic for the
> immediate family and friends of the decedent,
> aren't news; they're fodder for the particularly
> nasty species of gossip, trolling, and general
> public assholism frequently on flagrant exhibition
> on Fairfax Underground.


What does that make you then?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: Just a concerned pimp ()
Date: August 06, 2017 09:30AM

Did the police arrest the girl yet?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: Blood in my alcohol content ()
Date: August 06, 2017 10:03AM

PBS Viewers Just Like You Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Filming starts on a 3 part docu drama series this
> week about the tragic death of Colton West - Local
> Northern Virginia Transvestite.

Your a ass fucking scumbag dude. The two of us should hang out sometime your mom can drop you off at my house.
We can walk down to the bottom of Surrey Hill together and i can outline your body in sidewalk chalk. When I'm finished with that I plan to piss on you then as i laugh maniacally i am going to gently put my cherry oak black & mild cigar out on your neck.I will turn my back and walk away slowly just leaving you on the sidewalk because I know you're too pussy to stand up and fight me. As you lay there crying and covered in piss try to think about how Colton
Death affects his family and the community. I want you to imagine the friends and family who may or may not miss you if you died alone in the street. It's time to stop beating dead hookers I mean horses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: Golden shower ()
Date: August 06, 2017 10:17AM

Blood in my alcohol content Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> PBS Viewers Just Like You Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Filming starts on a 3 part docu drama series
> this
> > week about the tragic death of Colton West -
> Local
> > Northern Virginia Transvestite.
>
> Your a ass fucking scumbag dude. The two of us
> should hang out sometime your mom can drop you off
> at my house.
> We can walk down to the bottom of Surrey Hill
> together and i can outline your body in sidewalk
> chalk. When I'm finished with that I plan to piss
> on you then as i laugh maniacally i am going to
> gently put my cherry oak black & mild cigar out on
> your neck.I will turn my back and walk away
> slowly just leaving you on the sidewalk because I
> know you're too pussy to stand up and fight me. As
> you lay there crying and covered in piss try to
> think about how Colton
> Death affects his family and the community. I want
> you to imagine the friends and family who may or
> may not miss you if you died alone in the street.
> It's time to stop beating dead hookers I mean
> horses.

Face the facts you wigger. Colton liked playing for the other team and doing opioids.

You secretly want to be urinated on, as Colton dresses up like twoface from Bateman-half man/half woman.

Right before you cum, you will get a police baton jammed up your asshole! It's called a "wooden shocker"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: murder, she wrote ()
Date: August 06, 2017 12:54PM

The dead transvestite's family is alleging that others were involved and a (presumably biological female) girl is being sought for questioning.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: Readers digest ()
Date: August 06, 2017 03:07PM

murder, she wrote Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The dead transvestite's family is alleging that
> others were involved and a (presumably biological
> female) girl is being sought for questioning.


Like many families of dead morons, they are hoping to cash in by finding someone to sue.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: Miz did it ()
Date: August 06, 2017 07:47PM

Colton's family appear to be blaming Miz. William Moreno has a large number of prescription painkillers and psychotropics. William's roommate and partner the convicted felon child molestor Chris Tator may be involved.
Attachments:
moreno 2.png
William Moreno Kris Askins.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: Trash took itself out ()
Date: August 06, 2017 08:19PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: Matter of time ()
Date: August 06, 2017 08:26PM

Sad to say, but you can see death in his eyes........

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: miz is in hiding ()
Date: August 06, 2017 08:35PM

Matter of time Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sad to say, but you can see death in his
> eyes........

True.
Attachments:
dead tranny.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: Contact Michelle West ()
Date: August 06, 2017 08:41PM

Miz did it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Colton's family appear to be blaming Miz. William
> Moreno has a large number of prescription
> painkillers and psychotropics. William's roommate
> and partner the convicted felon child molestor
> Chris Tator may be involved.
Attachments:
michelle west fairfax underground.jpg
michelle west colten west.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: but how? ()
Date: August 06, 2017 09:12PM

How did Colton get mixed up with Miz?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: Arrest record ()
Date: August 06, 2017 09:42PM

WEST COLTON 23 09/04/2015 19.2-306 COMMUNITY DIVERSION: VIOLATION ON FELONY OFF 6820 ONTARIO STREET SFLD, SPRINGFIELD, VA 22152
WEST COLTON 23 09/04/2015 19.2-306 COMMUNITY DIVERSION: VIOLATION ON FELONY OFF 6820 ONTARIO STREET SFLD, SPRINGFIELD, VA 22152
WEST COLTON EDWARD 21 06/14/2013 82-1-6[46.2-300] LICENSE: DRIVE W/O 6820 ONTARIO STREET SFLD, SPRINGFIELD, VA 22152
WEST COLTON EDWARD 21 08/02/2013 18.2-248.1(a)(2) DRUGS: DISTRIB/PWI MARIJUANA >1/2 OZ TO 5 LBS 6820 ONTARIO STREET SFLD, SPRINGFIELD, VA 22152
WEST COLTON EDWARD 21 08/02/2013 18.2-250(A)(a) DRUGS: POSSESS SCH I OR II 6820 ONTARIO STREET SFLD, SPRINGFIELD, VA 22152
WEST COLTON EDWARD 21 08/02/2013 18.2-250(A)(a) DRUGS: POSSESS SCH I OR II 6820 ONTARIO STREET SFLD, SPRINGFIELD, VA 22152
WEST COLTON EDWARD 21 08/02/2013 18.2-250.1 DRUGS: POSSESS MARIJUANA, 1ST OFF 6820 ONTARIO STREET SFLD, SPRINGFIELD, VA 22152

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: RMM38 ()
Date: August 07, 2017 02:41PM

but how? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How did Colton get mixed up with Miz?

Apparently through a female named Casey King. Perhaps Miz was stalking the girl and gave her drugs which she then passed on to Colton. Colton West was a transvestite and Miz is attracted to trannies. It's not just little kids.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: Confused ()
Date: August 09, 2017 05:33AM

I knew colton. When was he ever a transvestite....? I'm so confused by why you all think this..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: Inspector of things ()
Date: August 09, 2017 08:12AM

Confused Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I knew colton. When was he ever a
> transvestite....? I'm so confused by why you all
> think this..




Colton was wearing a woman's dress and footwear the night that he overdosed. In fact, he did heroin to cope with his gender identity issues since his family did not support him.

Options: ReplyQuote
R.I.P Colton West.
Posted by: Hunter Blake ()
Date: August 10, 2017 11:29AM

y'all are a bunch of no play gettin, pussy ass bitches. the man is dead. show some fucking respect. y'all ain't shit ass niggas need muzzles and jobs or ya know, a fucking hobby perhaps? yall probably get your shit handed you heavy and often in real life which is why you're hiding behind a screen harassing the DEAD. whata life y'all are leading. our family is shattered and so are his close friends. i'm not gonna entertain the subject line of this thread, because my cousin knew who he was and pulled more bitches than any of y'all sorry asses, y'all are the type to sit around with your homeboys talking bout "why won't she call me back man" and end up suckin n fuckin each other cuz y'all some lame ass ugly ass food stamp collectin ass no dick havin ass can't afford anything from 5 and bellow head ass niggas. but lemme find out who posted this thread and i'll keep that ass awake when i perform your operation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: R.I.P Colton West.
Posted by: Spelling Errors ()
Date: August 10, 2017 12:26PM

Hunter Blake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> y'all are a bunch of no play gettin, pussy ass
> bitches. the man is dead. show some fucking
> respect. y'all ain't shit ass niggas need muzzles
> and jobs or ya know, a fucking hobby perhaps? yall
> probably get your shit handed you heavy and often
> in real life which is why you're hiding behind a
> screen harassing the DEAD. whata life y'all are
> leading. our family is shattered and so are his
> close friends. i'm not gonna entertain the subject
> line of this thread, because my cousin knew who he
> was and pulled more bitches than any of y'all
> sorry asses, y'all are the type to sit around with
> your homeboys talking bout "why won't she call me
> back man" and end up suckin n fuckin each other
> cuz y'all some lame ass ugly ass food stamp
> collectin ass no dick havin ass can't afford
> anything from 5 and bellow head ass niggas. but
> lemme find out who posted this thread and i'll
> keep that ass awake when i perform your operation.


Wonderful attempt at trolling - Love the Neo Ghetto Style of writing. uneducated

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: R.I.P Colton West.
Posted by: What the fuck? ()
Date: August 10, 2017 01:26PM

Hunter Blake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> y'all are a bunch of no play gettin, pussy ass
> bitches. the man is dead. show some fucking
> respect. y'all ain't shit ass niggas need muzzles
> and jobs or ya know, a fucking hobby perhaps? yall
> probably get your shit handed you heavy and often
> in real life which is why you're hiding behind a
> screen harassing the DEAD. whata life y'all are
> leading. our family is shattered and so are his
> close friends. i'm not gonna entertain the subject
> line of this thread, because my cousin knew who he
> was and pulled more bitches than any of y'all
> sorry asses, y'all are the type to sit around with
> your homeboys talking bout "why won't she call me
> back man" and end up suckin n fuckin each other
> cuz y'all some lame ass ugly ass food stamp
> collectin ass no dick havin ass can't afford
> anything from 5 and bellow head ass niggas. but
> lemme find out who posted this thread and i'll
> keep that ass awake when i perform your operation.

What the hell is this brain dead illiterate idiot saying?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: R.I.P Colton West.
Posted by: Uncle Sampson ()
Date: August 10, 2017 10:56PM

Hunter Blake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> y'all are a bunch of no play gettin, pussy ass
> bitches. the man is dead. show some fucking
> respect. y'all ain't shit ass niggas need muzzles
> and jobs or ya know, a fucking hobby perhaps? yall
> probably get your shit handed you heavy and often
> in real life which is why you're hiding behind a
> screen harassing the DEAD. whata life y'all are
> leading. our family is shattered and so are his
> close friends. i'm not gonna entertain the subject
> line of this thread, because my cousin knew who he
> was and pulled more bitches than any of y'all
> sorry asses, y'all are the type to sit around with
> your homeboys talking bout "why won't she call me
> back man" and end up suckin n fuckin each other
> cuz y'all some lame ass ugly ass food stamp
> collectin ass no dick havin ass can't afford
> anything from 5 and bellow head ass niggas. but
> lemme find out who posted this thread and i'll
> keep that ass awake when i perform your operation.

If you are really friends with him, best to never reply to these threads. In fact, it was almost to the 2nd page today and may have disappeared, but you brought it back. If you were friends with him, never reply. If you are one of the assholes keeping this alive...this is really low. Even for this site. Let it go, please. Death sucks, there's no spin on this. It's not a joke. When you are old enough, you will understand but for now, just try your hardest to empathize. You will hate yourself for this when you are older. It's really fucked up.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2017 10:58PM by Uncle Sampson.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: R.I.P Colton West.
Posted by: Hunter Blake ()
Date: August 10, 2017 11:39PM

I wasn't just a friend. I was his cousin. And this thread is beyond foul. And his parents can see this by simply typing his name into google. I hope y'all croak.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: R.I.P Colton West.
Posted by: Uncle Sampson ()
Date: August 11, 2017 12:34AM

Hunter Blake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wasn't just a friend. I was his cousin. And this
> thread is beyond foul. And his parents can see
> this by simply typing his name into google. I hope
> y'all croak.

Sorry for the loss of your cousin. This site didn't used to be like this. Some really bad apples...15 year old kids, but no excuse. Best you and your family ignore all this and know it's one or two people. Don't reply to this thread ever and let it go.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: AnEvenBetterFriend ()
Date: August 11, 2017 12:48AM

If you are his cousin, can you get my dress back from the cops or the funeral home or whatever? I wouldn't bother you with this but its a Lilly Pulitzer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: R.I.P Colton West.
Posted by: Blam ()
Date: August 11, 2017 04:44PM

Uncle Sampson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hunter Blake Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I wasn't just a friend. I was his cousin. And
> this
> > thread is beyond foul. And his parents can see
> > this by simply typing his name into google. I
> hope
> > y'all croak.
>
> Sorry for the loss of your cousin. This site
> didn't used to be like this. Some really bad
> apples...15 year old kids, but no excuse. Best you
> and your family ignore all this and know it's one
> or two people. Don't reply to this thread ever and
> let it go.


You registered your account quite literally a month ago, and so more likely than not you recently came here once you somehow found about people talking about this dead bum here.

Your claim that "This site didn't used to be like this." is true though, if this degenerate overdosed 5 years ago and we found out about it then he would have been mercilessly mocked MORE than he has now. If anything this site has gotten softer.

This is Fairfax Underground, nobody here cares about your wormfood friends beyond the aspect that their poor life choices amuse us. Get a grip.

--------------------------------------
DAMN!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: R.I.P Colton West.
Posted by: look yourself ()
Date: August 11, 2017 06:11PM

Hunter Blake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wasn't just a friend. I was his cousin. And this
> thread is beyond foul. And his parents can see
> this by simply typing his name into google. I hope
> y'all croak.

So I did google Colton West, and hit the images tab. WTF!

It is worse than I thought.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: R.I.P Colton West.
Posted by: LOLLLLLLLLL0l0l ()
Date: August 11, 2017 06:12PM

look yourself Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hunter Blake Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I wasn't just a friend. I was his cousin. And
> this
> > thread is beyond foul. And his parents can see
> > this by simply typing his name into google. I
> hope
> > y'all croak.
>
> So I did google Colton West, and hit the images
> tab. WTF!
>
> It is worse than I thought.


colton-west-full.1413957202.jpgCaQokpcUEAAHWa8.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: R.I.P Colton West.
Posted by: Hunter Blake ()
Date: August 11, 2017 07:14PM

pussy ass bum ass niggas that harass the dead on the internet can't afford lilly pulitzer. and colton pulled more bitches than any of y'all sorry no dick havin lowlifes could.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - The Death of a Transvestite - This week on American Experience
Posted by: bumped ()
Date: December 06, 2018 02:42AM

Bump

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: R.I.P Colton West.
Posted by: Act your color fag ()
Date: December 06, 2018 05:34AM

Hunter Blake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> pussy ass bum ass niggas that harass the dead on
> the internet can't afford lilly pulitzer. and
> colton pulled more bitches than any of y'all sorry
> no dick havin lowlifes could.

This wigger ^^^^ sucks dick for prescription cough syrup behind Panera bread!
Then, has seizures getting fucked in the poop chute!
#westSPRINGFIELDwiggers
Fo’ sho!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **     **  **    **  ********  **    ** 
 **         **   **   **   **   **        **   **  
 **          ** **    **  **    **        **  **   
 ******       ***     *****     ******    *****    
 **          ** **    **  **    **        **  **   
 **         **   **   **   **   **        **   **  
 ********  **     **  **    **  **        **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.