HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
All FCPS references to MLK needs to be removed
Posted by: OffendNobody ()
Date: July 27, 2017 12:45PM

With JEB Stuart on the agenda tonight, and the adoption of non discrimination protections for sexual orientation, anyone who is a bigot towards homosexuals needs to be erased also so as to not offend anyone.

MLK, in his homosexual bigotry, says that homosexuality is a problem that needs to be solved. He wrote in the Ebony advice column in 1958:

" Question: My problem is different from the ones most people have. I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?

Answer: Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired. Your reasons for adopting this habit have now been consciously suppressed or unconsciously repressed. Therefore, it is necessary to deal with this problem by getting back to some of the experiences and circumstances that led to the habit. In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences and circumstances that led to the habit. You are already on the right road toward a solution, since you honestly recognize the problem and have a desire to solve it."

Therefore, since JEB Stuart offends a non discrimination policy, so should MLK. Erase everyone who has anything offensive about them!!!!!!! Regardless of their historical importance!!!!! Regardless of cost!!!! We will be naming by numbers soon, so long as 911 and 666 aren't used, that may offend someone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All FCPS references to MLK needs to be removed
Posted by: J jackson5 ()
Date: July 27, 2017 12:54PM

You forgot that there are no rules or standards that apply to blacks.

MLK was a homophobe and flagrant adulterer, yet he gets his own national holiday - the only holiday named after one person.

Posted by: History Man ()
Date: July 27, 2017 01:25PM

MLiK was also a plagerist. He cheated on his doctoral thesis.

Therefore, and until thisfore thusly, MiLK will be referred to as mister.

Also, by cracky, all ghetto hoods with a MLK boulevard running through it shall be closed forever.

Posted by: Into circulation the year 2020 ()
Date: July 27, 2017 01:28PM

Just wait until the new 20 dollar bill hits the streets with Harriet Tubman.

I will be using 5's and 10's

Posted by: Getrealz ()
Date: July 27, 2017 01:32PM

J jackson5 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You forgot that there are no rules or standards
> that apply to blacks.
>
> MLK was a homophobe and flagrant adulterer, yet he
> gets his own national holiday - the only holiday
> named after one person.

George Washington and Christopher Columbus both have a holiday named after them, racist moron.

Lincoln also had a holiday named after him until 1912.

And before you go on all "It's Presidents Day," remember today the nation typically combines Washington’s Birthday with Presidents’ Day, celebrating both days on the third Monday in February. However, Presidents’ Day is not the official name of the holiday.

While the name “Presidents’ Day” was proposed for this Monday holiday in 1951, the U.S. government never officially changed the name. In the 1980s, thanks to advertising campaigns for holiday sales, the term became popularized and largely accepted.

Shall we also include Christmas as a holiday named after one person as well?

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: July 27, 2017 01:35PM

It is the Obama Effect! Sandy Evans has managed to tear apart Fairfax County just like Obama tore apart the US!!!

Posted by: TX7DM ()
Date: July 27, 2017 02:59PM

Inquisitive One Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is the Obama Effect! Sandy Evans has managed to
> tear apart Fairfax County just like Obama tore
> apart the US!!!

Come on, don't give Sandy all the credit, Pat might get upset you didn't include her share of damage.

I would blame Ryan also, but all he ever does at board meetings is fall asleep staring at the ceiling, only to be woken up to vote whichever way Sandy and Pat vote.

Posted by: MLK is punished enuf ()
Date: July 27, 2017 03:16PM

" I have a dream....." BLAM BLAM BLAM,
"I now have a head wound...."

Lolzzzz.

MLK is punished enuf by having his moniker adorn the SHITTIEST part of any NEGROE CITY.

Posted by: eexyj ()
Date: July 27, 2017 10:26PM

and that's why this building has no "floor 13"

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.