HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: Metr1924 ()
Date: July 27, 2017 11:12AM

Wtf...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/person-stabbed-on-path-not-far-from-vienna-metro-stop-in-virginia/2017/07/27/9c42bdca-72c4-11e7-9eac-d56bd5568db8_story.html

--snip--

Police in Fairfax County said Thursday that a woman was approached from behind by a man and stabbed in the neck as she walked along a path not far from the Vienna Metro stop.

She was transported to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, according to Fairfax County Police.

The incident happened around 7:30 a.m. near Vaden Drive and Sprague Avenue, police said.

--snip--

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: July 27, 2017 11:18AM

Suspect was 5'4".

That's got beaner written all over it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: Prolly another vile niggeroso ()
Date: July 27, 2017 12:00PM

Most likely was starting out as a rape, but when he sized her up and he realized he was too tiny it turned into an assault. He'll be caught once he uses her credit cards. Typical nignog mentality!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: Queen Sharon ()
Date: July 27, 2017 12:59PM

Celebrate Diversity! Oh, how I wish an MS-13 man would give me a cultural enrichment, over and over and OVER!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: vienna crime report ()
Date: July 27, 2017 02:13PM

nigger or illegal; outside chane it was a nigger/muslim
Guaranteed!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: Roger Strawback ()
Date: July 27, 2017 02:24PM

That's one less mattress store customer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: Fantom.Shitter ()
Date: July 27, 2017 02:25PM

Only faggots stab people from behind in the neck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: Obvious Answer ()
Date: July 27, 2017 02:30PM

Fantom.Shitter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only faggots stab people from behind in the neck.

Obvious Trump Supporter

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: Fantom.Shitter ()
Date: July 27, 2017 02:51PM

Obvious Answer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fantom.Shitter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Only faggots stab people from behind in the
> neck.
>
> Obvious Trump Supporter

I don't care who y'are. Faggot's a faggot. Don't matter who you vote for. If you're a homersexual having sex in each other's mouths and shit...you's a faggot.

To make the lamp work you hafta' plug the plug into the socket. 2 plugs won't make the lamp light, nor will 2 sockets. Goddamn faggots I tell you...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: Roommates gay ()
Date: July 27, 2017 03:20PM

You know how to tell if your roommates gay?
His dick tastes like shit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: Cock.Stabber ()
Date: July 27, 2017 03:40PM

Or your pillow smells of ether and your stool is loose...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: Fantom.Shitter ()
Date: July 27, 2017 09:16PM

Fantom.Shitter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Obvious Answer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fantom.Shitter Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Only faggots stab people from behind in the
> > neck.
> >
> > Obvious Trump Supporter
>
> I don't care who y'are. Faggot's a faggot. Don't
> matter who you vote for. If you're a homersexual
> having sex in each other's mouths and shit...you's
> a faggot.
>
> To make the lamp work you hafta' plug the plug
> into the socket. 2 plugs won't make the lamp
> light, nor will 2 sockets. Goddamn faggots I tell
> you...


And one more thing:

Just because I rail against faggotry does not mean that I am a hater.

The very fact is that I am a champion wad swallower with a hypocritical streak. Faggot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: causeican ()
Date: July 27, 2017 09:22PM

Fantom.Shitter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fantom.Shitter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Obvious Answer Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Fantom.Shitter Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Only faggots stab people from behind in the
> > > neck.
> > >
> > > Obvious Trump Supporter
> >
> > I don't care who y'are. Faggot's a faggot.
> Don't
> > matter who you vote for. If you're a
> homersexual
> > having sex in each other's mouths and
> shit...you's
> > a faggot.
> >
> > To make the lamp work you hafta' plug the plug
> > into the socket. 2 plugs won't make the lamp
> > light, nor will 2 sockets. Goddamn faggots I
> tell
> > you...
>
>
> And one more thing:
>
> Just because I rail against faggotry does not mean
> that I am a hater.
>
> The very fact is that I am a champion wad
> swallower with a hypocritical streak. Faggot.

Why am I not surprised? good-grief!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: w9pjx ()
Date: July 27, 2017 10:02PM


Police found the victim, who is described as a young woman in her 20s. She had been walking alone, police said, on the path near Vaden Drive



kids have no sense of safety these days. it's a city now: they should be street smart - not fed bullshit by fcps about ubiquity.

that means be aware of your own person at all times in possibly unsafe areas


Police said they are not sure if the incident was “random or not random,” according to Crutchman.



great. so they people your helping aren't sure their isn't a reason someone would stab them for what they've done. great.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: Just Axing ()
Date: July 28, 2017 02:11AM

Bet you $1,000,000 it wasn't a WHAM - a White American Hetrosexual Man

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: There goes the neighborhood ()
Date: July 28, 2017 02:45AM

Vienna has really gone down hill since it lost one of its anchor mattress stores.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: Retired Mattress Store Clerk ()
Date: July 28, 2017 09:38AM

Lots of unemployed mattress factory workers wandering the streets of Vienna. Might be one of them lashing out at society.

I hope the police have checked the vape stores and pawnshops on Maple Avenue for info on this case.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: gdgdg ()
Date: July 28, 2017 11:51AM

I wonder who designed that condo complex / road...it's a complete shit hole that is overpriced and abandoned. It's pretty sad when you still have half built roads, roads from the metro that lead to a closed off road, and cement walls here and there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: beaner beaner ()
Date: July 28, 2017 12:57PM

gdgdg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder who designed that condo complex /
> road...it's a complete shit hole that is
> overpriced and abandoned. It's pretty sad when you
> still have half built roads, roads from the metro
> that lead to a closed off road, and cement walls
> here and there.


You just described most of Fairfax.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: Sonny Corleone ()
Date: July 28, 2017 12:59PM

There goes the neighborhood Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vienna has really gone down hill since it lost one
> of its anchor mattress stores.


Every time something happens in the Vienna area we so quick to go to the mattresses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Stabbed in Neck Near Vienna Metro
Posted by: Likely Suspect ()
Date: July 28, 2017 02:21PM

Sounds just another disgruntled, unemployed senior Obama administration official - a typical scumbag.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **         ********  ********    ******   
 **     **  **    **      **     **     **  **    **  
 **     **  **    **      **     **     **  **        
 **     **  **    **      **     ********   **   **** 
 **     **  *********     **     **     **  **    **  
 **     **        **      **     **     **  **    **  
 ********         **      **     ********    ******   
This forum powered by Phorum.