HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
CANCER ALERT: DON'T DRINK FAIRFAX COUNTY WATER
Posted by: Water Kills ()
Date: July 27, 2017 09:17AM

Independent study shows contaminants in Fairfax County water:

https://www.ewg.org/tapwater/system.php?pws=VA6059501#.WXnmbojyuUk

Fairfax County Water Authority (now called Fairfax Water) ignores scientific research and relies on weak government standards to say our water is safe.

What a scam. A dangerous one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CANCER ALERT: DON'T DRINK FAIRFAX COUNTY WATER
Posted by: David in FC ()
Date: July 27, 2017 10:49AM

I started distilling the water that I use for drinking and cooking with, about 5 years ago. It does make a difference. To me, at least. It's kind of hard to describe but, the water is more thirst quenching and "refreshing" to drink.
When I make a batch, there are about 2 tablespoons of water left at the bottom of the "still" and what is left is a cloudy, creamy looking gunk.

Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: July 27, 2017 11:04AM

Well, then I should be dead already as I have been drinking from the faucet my whole life.

Posted by: Aqua Man ()
Date: July 27, 2017 12:41PM

They put flouride in the water. It is a nuerotoxin that causes multiple health issues. Read the warning label on your toothpaste. Straight up poison by product from bomb making material. They are poisoning us on all fronts.

Posted by: Tin Foil Hats Wake Up ()
Date: July 27, 2017 12:48PM

Fairfax water is far from Flint folks.

You are more likely to get cancer from walking in the sun rays in Tysons.

Fairfax water is ranked nationally at the top for cleanliness and quality. If you didn't have flouride in the water, go to West Virginia and look around. Now back to the chem trails or some other nonsense.

Posted by: cyy9d ()
Date: July 27, 2017 10:42PM

Bromodichloromethane, one of the total trihalomethanes (TTHMs), is formed when chlorine or other disinfectants are used to treat drinking water. Bromodichloromethane and other disinfection byproducts increase the risk of cancer and may cause problems during pregnancy. Click here to read more about disinfection byproducts.

effected: DNA / cancer, pregnant women

National level: 3.8

State: 4

Fairfax County: 8

(bromide / bromine is also a contaminant which authority lists as "low", but when you pour in chlorine and (other crap) it becomes Bromodichloromethane - is a good guess - and you might think that's in sewer water as well - you might)

------------------------------

makes one think about getting a water filter, yes - though MANY have no means to do so and have NOT been warned to do so.

they would definitely be at fault to attempted poisoning of the public if they had a problem and did not inform the public

-------------------------

however - i have no idea why the safety level is 4 ppb or whether 8 ppb is worse than mowing the lawn without a baseball cap on

there is a difference that sun and skin are not the same as "taken internally", as skin is REPLACEABLE but there are cells in the body that DO NOT replicate

Posted by: Baghdad Bob ()
Date: July 27, 2017 10:43PM

Tin Foil Hats Wake Up Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fairfax water is far from Flint folks.
>
> You are more likely to get cancer from walking in
> the sun rays in Tysons.
>
> Fairfax water is ranked nationally at the top for
> cleanliness and quality. If you didn't have
> flouride in the water, go to West Virginia and
> look around. Now back to the chem trails or some
> other nonsense.
Attachments:
5GKD.jpg

Posted by: xvv6d ()
Date: July 27, 2017 10:45PM

i can test if you tested the data

i can find problems supposed groups of proffesors did not see

i've documentedly done it before

Posted by: brendan ()
Date: July 27, 2017 10:57PM

it's great progress they are using (chinese) lab equipment and are in a position to do better

anyway the issues may be from the soil in the area having higher levels of (bromine) to be hopefully removed, while some "science reports" say "it is added as a dis-infectant", so you have to be careful about which "science papers" to believe

NEVER trust science papers, they always fucking cross wires

Posted by: Abcdefg ()
Date: July 27, 2017 11:08PM

The water tastes and smells nasty here. I just use a brita filter water bottle 32oz. Problems solved.

Posted by: wallawalla ()
Date: July 28, 2017 10:21PM

Go to the Fairfax County Fair during the summer, walk around in the heat until your thirsty and then drop by the Fairfax County Water Authority stand where they are giving away those plastic cups filled with fresh, icy cold water. Ahhhh. I've never had such a refreshing drink.

Posted by: how did you sleep ()
Date: July 29, 2017 11:21AM

Use a filter rated at NSF/ANSI 53: Drinking Water Treatment Units - Health Effects

NSF/ANSI 53 establishes the minimum requirements for the certification of POU/POE filtration systems designed to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) and MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), that may be present in public or private drinking water.

The scope of NSF/ANSI 53 includes material safety, structural integrity and health-related contaminant reduction performance claims. The most common technology addressed by this standard is carbon filtration.

or a
NSF/ANSI 401: Emerging Compounds/Incidental Contaminants

Posted by: Aqua Man ()
Date: July 29, 2017 01:03PM

David in FC, thanks for the distilled water tip. Started today.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.