HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bars with Comcast?
Posted by: capsfan ()
Date: October 27, 2009 01:24AM

Are there any bars in the area that you know of that have Comcast instead of Directv so I can watch the Caps game Tuesday?

Directv is really pissing me lately since they dont carry Versus anymore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bars with Comcast?
Posted by: Rory ()
Date: October 27, 2009 01:43AM

Buffalo WIng univ in Fairfax and hard times Cafe also are two I know. Hard Times in Springfield has both.

Posted by: Rory ()
Date: October 27, 2009 01:47AM

Also Brions grill in Farifax, VA

Posted by: yep ()
Date: October 27, 2009 02:32AM

Buffalo Wing Factory in greenbriar has Comcast I believe. i was in there last week and they had a caps game on.

Posted by: Thurston Moore ()
Date: October 27, 2009 02:43AM

If you mean comcast sports net, then any bar that has cox cable carries it.

If you mean bars that have comcast cable, then you need to go to Arlington or Reston.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The function of conservatives is not to meet every liberal program or scheme with a denunciation or a destructive counterscheme, but rather to weigh its advantages and defects, supporting the first and challenging the second. A declaration of ideological warfare against liberalism is by its nature profoundly unconservative. It meets perceived radicalism with a counterradicalism of its own.

Posted by: SomeGuy ()
Date: October 27, 2009 09:21AM

Any bar with DirectTV, Cox, Fios, Comcast... and even Dish Network have Comcast Sports Net if it's included in their paid for programming package.

You just won't get VS on DirectTV. All the other providers still have the channel if it's included in whatever programming package they pay for.

Sucks that the free NHL Center Ice preview on DirectTV ended last weekend though.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.