HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Cowardly guntard gets all scared that a woman is walking towards his car after a minor traffic incident pulls out his coward weapon and shoots her.
Posted by: lightner7 ()
Date: July 19, 2017 07:09PM

http://www.alexandrianews.org/2017/07/police-arrest-man-after-road-rage-incident-shooting-on-eisenhower-connector/

This guntard deserves at least 5 years in prison where he will no doubt be someone's bitch because he has proven himself a coward. Then he will lose all his money in a civil suit. You gotta love it!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cowardly guntard gets all scared that a woman is walking towards his car after a minor traffic incident pulls out his coward weapon and shoots her.
Posted by: calm down already ()
Date: July 19, 2017 07:18PM

lightner7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://www.alexandrianews.org/2017/07/police-arres
> t-man-after-road-rage-incident-shooting-on-eisenho
> wer-connector/
>
> This guntard deserves at least 5 years in prison
> where he will no doubt be someone's bitch because
> he has proven himself a coward. Then he will lose
> all his money in a civil suit. You gotta love it!

and you need to go back on your medication.....

Re: Cowardly guntard gets all scared that a woman is walking towards his car after a minor traffic incident pulls out his coward weapon and shoots her.
Posted by: 5 years for attempted murder? ()
Date: July 19, 2017 07:22PM

OP that's what's wrong with libtards like you. He tried to kill a woman and you want to give him a slap on the wrist.

Posted by: Free State Business ()
Date: July 19, 2017 07:36PM

They were both from the Free State of Maryland.. No Guns Allowed..

DAJAX

Posted by: Kempton ()
Date: July 19, 2017 07:38PM

lightner7 Wrote:
> wer-connector/
>

Ask kempton what it's like to have two niggers walking up to you with violent intentions!!

I'm glad he was armed but sadly they already squeezed out some kids and passed their crimes genes on.

Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: July 19, 2017 07:44PM

Once again...where was the good guy with a gun? We're supposed to all be strapped so, we can..."gun that nigger down", right? Do it to him before he does it to her...

Take away the guns now. Because tomorrow it might be someone you snowflake, republicucks know and love getting smoked in the street.

Posted by: Salt Kills Pal ()
Date: July 19, 2017 07:53PM

That's what you need to worry bout..Not God Nor Guns and the 2nd

DAJAX Free State Business..needs to stay in the Free state..
Attachments:
saltkills.jpg

Posted by: How jacoby ()
Date: July 19, 2017 07:56PM

Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> Once again...where was the good guy with a gun?
> We're supposed to all be strapped so, we
> can..."gun that nigger down", right? Do it to him
> before he does it to her...
>
> Take away the guns now. Because tomorrow it might
> be someone you snowflake, republicucks know and
> love getting smoked in the street.

Dashcam video shows her cutting him off numerous times and slamming on her brakes repeatedly and brake checking him! Next, she stops her car in the traffic lane and gets out. Then the felon gorilla riding shotgun(love it when niggas have their bitches drive them around everywhere w the seat wayyyyy back prob) comes out motioning for the shooter to get out of his van, prob yellin "nigga this or nigga that!"hopefully he violated probation....

Someone I love is not going to use their car as a dangerous weapon or the PUBLIC highway to battle out w some other driver!!!

This dumb bitch deserved all she got. She don't need weight watchers now bc she def lighter w all the blood loss.

Watch the video you dumb fuck!

Niggas gonna nig.

Do that shit in PG or bladensburg. Don't do that shit in Virginia or your last known picture will be next to a red puddle with spilled Arizona tea with ants eating your bag of skittles.

Posted by: Lord.703 ()
Date: July 19, 2017 08:15PM

OH NOES! SOMEBODY CUT ME OFF! SOMEBODY BRAKE CHECKED ME! OH FUCK! THEY GETTIN' OUT THE CAR! SHOOT THEY ASS!

Please...this is NOVA...I call this "Wednesday"...ain't no need to gun somebody down like that. Drive away. Now, yo' ass is going to jail...over nothin'. But hey...you gunned that bitch down now, didn't you? Yeah...lightened her ass right the fuck up...

Posted by: John 3:16 ()
Date: July 19, 2017 08:33PM

> Ask kempton what it's like to have two niggers
> walking up to you with violent intentions!!
>

TRUTH! +5

Posted by: Nig Nog News ()
Date: July 19, 2017 08:58PM

Lord.703 Wrote:
> OH NOES! SOMEBODY CUT ME OFF! SOMEBODY BRAKE
> CHECKED ME! OH FUCK! THEY GETTIN' OUT THE CAR!
> SHOOT THEY ASS!
>
> Please...this is NOVA...I call this
> "Wednesday"...ain't no need to gun somebody down
> like that. Drive away. Now, yo' ass is going to
> jail...over nothin'. But hey...you gunned that
> bitch down now, didn't you? Yeah...lightened her
> ass right the fuck up...

Nigs gonna nog.

Posted by: chimp out monitor ()
Date: July 19, 2017 09:54PM

The charge is just a show.

Jury will find him not guilty in VA. We know all about niggers here.

Posted by: Dashcam link ()
Date: July 19, 2017 10:22PM

You mention a dash can video? Provide a link. Otherwise you are a worthless troll.

Posted by: Range.Instructor ()
Date: July 19, 2017 11:18PM

Judas Priest! Where is the fire discipline? Part of discharging a gun is identifying your target and assessing the threat. You do not under any circumstances fire on an unarmed person like that. Even if they are yelling at you.

Posted by: Problem is ()
Date: July 20, 2017 12:38AM

Cop was a Muslim by his name, Allah told him to do it.

Posted by: metalhead ()
Date: July 20, 2017 04:22AM

Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> Once again...where was the good guy with a gun?
> We're supposed to all be strapped so, we
> can..."gun that nigger down", right? Do it to him
> before he does it to her...
>
> Take away the guns now. Because tomorrow it might
> be someone you snowflake, republicucks know and
> love getting smoked in the street.

You would wet your libtard cuck pants if two Maryland thugs approached u in the middle of the street...
Now we still don't have all the details yet. If theyreached into his vehicle, then game over, he shoots and all is well. If they weren't right on his vehicle, then he might have a problem.
To be honest I'm shocked this crap doesn't happen more often. Tons of shady thugs around the beltway, especially by Alexandria...

Date: July 20, 2017 04:25AM

Salt Kills Pal Wrote:
> That's what you need to worry bout..Not God Nor
> Guns and the 2nd
>
> DAJAX Free State Business..needs to stay in the
> Free state..

Nice quote, but let's not give the SJWs anymore ideas on how to ruin our lives...

Posted by: 2 2 funny ()
Date: July 20, 2017 05:05AM

lightner7 Wrote:
> wer-connector/
>

The gun guy will get more like 15 years.

Posted by: pwxpt ()
Date: July 20, 2017 06:44AM

SMIB shooting a Bladensburg negro.....no story here, move along.

Date: July 20, 2017 07:02AM

metalhead Wrote:
> Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Once again...where was the good guy with a gun?
> > We're supposed to all be strapped so, we
> > can..."gun that nigger down", right? Do it to
> him
> > before he does it to her...
> >
> > Take away the guns now. Because tomorrow it
> might
> > be someone you snowflake, republicucks know and
> > love getting smoked in the street.
>
> You would wet your libtard cuck pants if two
> Maryland thugs approached u in the middle of the
> street...
> Now we still don't have all the details yet. If
> theyreached into his vehicle, then game over, he
> shoots and all is well. If they weren't right on
> his vehicle, then he might have a problem.
> To be honest I'm shocked this crap doesn't happen
> more often. Tons of shady thugs around the
> beltway, especially by Alexandria...

There have been no reports of her reaching into the vehicle. If she did, that's obviously a game changer.

And yeah, I might make a taco salad in my pants in that situation and so would you...but as soon as I saw someone approaching my vehicle I would drive away, go home take a shower and grab a fresh pair of pants.

Posted by: Ff ()
Date: July 20, 2017 07:24AM

Obvious case of self-defense against violent, savage niggers. The guy is a hero.

Posted by: Something else ()
Date: July 20, 2017 10:47AM

I thought this was about the cop who shot the unarmed woman approaching his car a few days ago.
Cops used to be big guys who could fight.
Now with tiny little women of both genders being made cops the first thing they do is shoot because they're so scared all the time and know that they can't defend themselves any other way.

Date: July 20, 2017 11:48AM

Something else Wrote:
> I thought this was about the cop who shot the
> unarmed woman approaching his car a few days ago.
> Cops used to be big guys who could fight.
> Now with tiny little women of both genders being
> made cops the first thing they do is shoot because
> they're so scared all the time and know that they
> can't defend themselves any other way.

You're right. The problem is the liberal public wants it every which way. They want small and dainty "Community police officers", but then they get pissed off when those small dainty cops end up shooting a suspect that a more Burly tough guy officer would be able to just manhandle.
You can't have it both ways liberals!

Date: July 20, 2017 11:53AM

Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> metalhead Wrote:
> -----
> > Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Once again...where was the good guy with a
> gun?
> > > We're supposed to all be strapped so, we
> > > can..."gun that nigger down", right? Do it to
> > him
> > > before he does it to her...
> > >
> > > Take away the guns now. Because tomorrow it
> > might
> > > be someone you snowflake, republicucks know
> and
> > > love getting smoked in the street.
> >
> > You would wet your libtard cuck pants if two
> > Maryland thugs approached u in the middle of
> the
> > street...
> > Now we still don't have all the details yet. If
> > theyreached into his vehicle, then game over,
> he
> > shoots and all is well. If they weren't right
> on
> > his vehicle, then he might have a problem.
> > To be honest I'm shocked this crap doesn't
> happen
> > more often. Tons of shady thugs around the
> > beltway, especially by Alexandria...
>
> There have been no reports of her reaching into
> the vehicle. If she did, that's obviously a game
> changer.
>
> And yeah, I might make a taco salad in my pants in
> that situation and so would you...but as soon as I
> saw someone approaching my vehicle I would drive
> away, go home take a shower and grab a fresh pair
> of pants.

I'm not defending road rage in any way. But people have got to stop confronting others on the road...
And yes, although society would most definitely be better off without those thugs, I have enough sense to know that self defense on the road is a different standard than in the home. I'm not ruining my life for a stupid thug, and I'm very much a pro-self defense guy...

Posted by: firestarter ()
Date: July 20, 2017 01:19PM

He should of handled it differently. If there is a dashcam then obviously they have the license plate #. Just go on the dark web with the license info and someone can get the information you need. Go to their place and just throw a Molotov through the window or at the vehicle.

Simple!

Posted by: Safety First ()
Date: July 20, 2017 02:19PM

Anytime a Black approaches to within 15 yards of you, you should have your finger on the trigger and be ready to defend your life.

It's common sense folks!

Posted by: n3bfk ()
Date: July 20, 2017 03:54PM

> This dumb bitch deserved all she got. She don't
> need weight watchers now bc she def lighter w all
> the blood loss.
>
> Watch the video you dumb fuck!
>

i looked for a video of the incident i cannot find one - and it would be rare if there was one

both should have gotten out of their car after an accident to check the safety of the other and the vehicles and exchange insurance information: it's the law

i believe %100 the black woman may have gone ape shit and made threats (likely because she was at fault): however i didn't listen to any of the news, nigger news is %100 LIES

Posted by: This is the truth... ()
Date: July 20, 2017 04:51PM

Box me in.

Get out of your car and attempt assault on me.

The 357 comes out. Period.

My only obligation in life is to go to work and come home to my family every night. Any of you want to get ragey on the road like this and you'll meet st peter.

Date: July 20, 2017 06:42PM

This is the truth... Wrote:
> Box me in.
>
> Get out of your car and attempt assault on me.
>
> The 357 comes out. Period.
>
> My only obligation in life is to go to work and
> come home to my family every night. Any of you
> want to get ragey on the road like this and you'll
> meet st peter.

Thanks there, Wyatt Earp...we'll be sure to give YOU a wide berth.

Now then, back to the matter at hand...

The woman came to a stop behind the shooter after they both exited 495 at Eisenhower. He was NOT boxed in. She got out, she approached and she yelled profanities and obscenities. She had no weapon of any kind and Shooter McGee was still in his car when he skinned his smokewagon and brappped her. All he had to do was accelerate away...

Now, mind you...the shooter is white, the other woman is black so, all he is getting is reckless discharge of a firearm. But, ask yourself this...

If it was a black woman shooting an unarmed white man, would you still be of the same opinion about what happened, what should have happened and what will happen when this goes to court?

Unless there are more facts nobody is aware of and there may be...Shooter McGee should be charged with attempted manslaughter. Obviously, there is no premeditation here so, murder is not applicable. And if it can be proven that she drove her car in a dangerous way out on the Beltway before the shooting and she was not acting in self-defense, then she should be up on an attempted manslaughter charge, too.

Date: July 20, 2017 07:56PM

This is the truth... Wrote:
> Box me in.
>
> Get out of your car and attempt assault on me.
>
> The 357 comes out. Period.
>
> My only obligation in life is to go to work and
> come home to my family every night. Any of you
> want to get ragey on the road like this and you'll
> meet st peter.

St. Peter? Don't you mean Satan...

Date: July 20, 2017 08:01PM

Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> This is the truth... Wrote:
> -----
> > Box me in.
> >
> > Get out of your car and attempt assault on me.
>
> >
> > The 357 comes out. Period.
> >
> > My only obligation in life is to go to work and
> > come home to my family every night. Any of you
> > want to get ragey on the road like this and
> you'll
> > meet st peter.
>
> Thanks there, Wyatt Earp...we'll be sure to give
> YOU a wide berth.
>
> Now then, back to the matter at hand...
>
> The woman came to a stop behind the shooter after
> they both exited 495 at Eisenhower. He was NOT
> boxed in. She got out, she approached and she
> yelled profanities and obscenities. She had no
> weapon of any kind and Shooter McGee was still in
> his car when he skinned his smokewagon and
> brappped her. All he had to do was accelerate
> away...
>
> Now, mind you...the shooter is white, the other
> woman is black so, all he is getting is reckless
> discharge of a firearm. But, ask yourself this...
>
> If it was a black woman shooting an unarmed white
> man, would you still be of the same opinion about
> what happened, what should have happened and what
> will happen when this goes to court?
>
> Unless there are more facts nobody is aware of and
> there may be...Shooter McGee should be charged
> with attempted manslaughter. Obviously, there is
> no premeditation here so, murder is not
> applicable. And if it can be proven that she drove
> her car in a dangerous way out on the Beltway
> before the shooting and she was not acting in
> self-defense, then she should be up on an
> attempted manslaughter charge, too.

We'll MSM is trying their best not to let ALL the facts of this case come out.
Apparently an independent witness stated she saw the road rage, and stated that the woman was "check braking" the man, and that both the female driver and her male companion both confronted the other man's vehicle.

Those are key facts to this case. If two people approach your vehicle demanding u get out, the man who shot will likely get off. You can't be a raging lunatic and not expect people to fight back...

Posted by: Uncle Sampson ()
Date: July 20, 2017 09:00PM

Salt Kills Pal Wrote:
> That's what you need to worry bout..Not God Nor
> Guns and the 2nd
>
> DAJAX Free State Business..needs to stay in the
> Free state..

Holy shit! You mean 30 million Americans die of salt per year? So like 1 in every 10 persons dies of salt per year?

Use your brain a little before you pass off fake statistics that are completely wrong. Jesus, a 4th grader could figure out that 30,000 times a 1000 is 30 million people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2017 09:02PM by Uncle Sampson.

Posted by: Uncle Sampson ()
Date: July 20, 2017 09:02PM

Problem is Wrote:N
> Cop was a Muslim by his name, Allah told him to do
> it.

Wrong shooting, dude.

Date: July 20, 2017 09:44PM

Posted by: Guns Save Lives and Salt Kills ()
Date: July 20, 2017 10:27PM

30 Mil and more that's how many die each year from Heart Disease , Strokes ,Kidney Disease and Blacks Die in higher % then Whites From It..High Blood Pressure Kills Pal..and Its SALT That's The KILLER Behind it..

And Blacks Like that salt ...its a Southern Food Staple.. In Everything..I've seen people sprinkling salt on already salty soups ..you name it..3000 MG is all a male needs 2500 for females and Docs will say less..

Grab a Couple McDs Breakfast Biscuit Sandwiches then a 3 piece KFC lunch with salty extras and a couple salty biscuits....a Pizza for dinner Check out The salt..in Pizza..go ahead Lib Gun Grabbers.....More Salt For Ya....he's waiting on ya..

DAJAX
Attachments:
SaltMoresalt.jpg

Posted by: Im Wrong I Admit It ..LOL! ()
Date: July 20, 2017 10:44PM

Something A Leftist Liberal Gun Grabber.. Will Never Do..

US Deaths Not the World..from Hi Blood Pressure are around 400 thousand a year..That's 10 times more then All Gun Deaths..and 85% of all US Gun Deaths are Black on Black Crime..Many due to simple Dis Respect between Black people..Most of them from Drugs..

DAJAX Salt Kills..Everyone.. Guns Save Law Abiding Peoples Lives..

Posted by: 363ek ()
Date: July 20, 2017 11:28PM

And the link says he's married to a black woman

Date: July 21, 2017 12:02AM

Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Road-Rage-
> Suspect-Had-Faced-Allegations-of-Previous-Racist-A
> cts--435705493.html
>
> I'll just leave this here...

So what's your point AL Sharpton?
You want to put two and two together and it just won't work here, let's just stick to the facts.
I'm sure if he had a confederate flag bumper sticker on his truck that would have been a problem too... (ugh)

Date: July 21, 2017 12:37AM

metalhead Wrote:
> Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> >
>
> > cts--435705493.html
> >
> > I'll just leave this here...
>
> So what's your point AL Sharpton?
> You want to put two and two together and it just
> won't work here, let's just stick to the facts.
> I'm sure if he had a confederate flag bumper
> sticker on his truck that would have been a
> problem too... (ugh)

The man has a history of racist behavior...now shut the fuck up.

Posted by: Stupid.Monkey ()
Date: July 21, 2017 03:25AM

Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> metalhead Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > cts--435705493.html
> > >
> > > I'll just leave this here...
> >
> > So what's your point AL Sharpton?
> > You want to put two and two together and it
> just
> > won't work here, let's just stick to the facts.
> > I'm sure if he had a confederate flag bumper
> > sticker on his truck that would have been a
> > problem too... (ugh)
>
> The man has a history of racist behavior...now
> shut the fuck up.

I guess you missed the part where his wife is black... now shut the fuck up.

Posted by: GunsScreechingwhitevan ()
Date: July 21, 2017 05:26AM

The van has a NRA sticker on the side window. Case closed right there, NRA members all deserve prison time and this guy needs 20 years of it. Fuck him and fuck the NRA.

Date: July 21, 2017 06:36AM

Stupid.Monkey Wrote:
> Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> -----
> > metalhead Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > cts--435705493.html
> > > >
> > > > I'll just leave this here...
> > >
> > > So what's your point AL Sharpton?
> > > You want to put two and two together and it
> > just
> > > won't work here, let's just stick to the
> facts.
> > > I'm sure if he had a confederate flag bumper
> > > sticker on his truck that would have been a
> > > problem too... (ugh)
> >
> > The man has a history of racist behavior...now
> > shut the fuck up.
>
>
> I guess you missed the part where his wife is
> black... now shut the fuck up.

The fact that he married a black woman doesn't change the fact that what he did at his place of employment was racist. If the woman he got into that traffic altercation with was white, I propose he would not have shot her. That's the implication here.

Posted by: Victors Fang ()
Date: July 21, 2017 06:57AM

U get out of your car and approach me in a violent manner, you will taste lead.

U black and u get out of your car and approach me in a violent manner, you will taste lead.

Virginia law says that if you exit your vehicle and approach in a confrontational manner, you have the right to flee from impending harm.

SIC Semper Negro

Posted by: nog hauler rider ()
Date: July 21, 2017 07:33AM

>
> The fact that he married a black woman doesn't
> change the fact that what he did at his place of
> employment was racist. If the woman he got into
> that traffic altercation with was white, I propose
> he would not have shot her. That's the implication
> here.

Prior history at his place of employment is irrelevant and will not be part of this case. Unless he was standing over her calling her a nigger - ok then maybe.

Clearly lots of you faggot libs feel like you get some kind of points accumulation for defending the violent behavior of savage niggers all the time. Every year lots of your fellow Hillary voters get picked off by these apes...and you keep loving them even more.

Ernest knew the deal.

Posted by: Zookeep ()
Date: July 21, 2017 08:30AM

Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> Stupid.Monkey Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > -----
> > > metalhead Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > cts--435705493.html
> > > > >
> > > > > I'll just leave this here...
> > > >
> > > > So what's your point AL Sharpton?
> > > > You want to put two and two together and it
> > > just
> > > > won't work here, let's just stick to the
> > facts.
> > > > I'm sure if he had a confederate flag
> bumper
> > > > sticker on his truck that would have been a
> > > > problem too... (ugh)
> > >
> > > The man has a history of racist
> behavior...now
> > > shut the fuck up.
> >
> >
> > I guess you missed the part where his wife is
> > black... now shut the fuck up.
>
> here.

If the woman had been white, she would not have chimped out and forced the guy to defend himself. Savages never learn!

Posted by: Judge Brodner ()
Date: July 21, 2017 09:04AM

> Virginia law says that if you exit your vehicle
> and approach in a confrontational manner, you have
> the right to flee from impending harm.
>
> SIC Semper Negro

Is this really the law? Can someone verify? I've heard it once from ffx co cop tho.

He said it must be in a moving lane of traffic e.g. Not just pulled over on the side of the road.

I need someone on here that is as smart as a lawyer but couldn't get his shit together to finish law school, but holds the distinction of "shade tree lawyer!"

Posted by: Profiler ()
Date: July 21, 2017 09:59AM

Bitch made the mistake of assuming the guy was just another bend-me-over-and-fuck-me-in-the-ass self-loathing, pacifist liberal.

Posted by: ynxkm ()
Date: July 21, 2017 10:13AM

* he could have reacted to some nigga in a rage shouting she was goign to kill him, nigga bystanders would have lied all day about what they saw

* he could have shot her because he was at fault and hoped she died so he could blame it on her

Posted by: Stupid.Monkey ()
Date: July 21, 2017 02:36PM

Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> Stupid.Monkey Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > -----
> > > metalhead Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > cts--435705493.html
> > > > >
> > > > > I'll just leave this here...
> > > >
> > > > So what's your point AL Sharpton?
> > > > You want to put two and two together and it
> > > just
> > > > won't work here, let's just stick to the
> > facts.
> > > > I'm sure if he had a confederate flag
> bumper
> > > > sticker on his truck that would have been a
> > > > problem too... (ugh)
> > >
> > > The man has a history of racist
> behavior...now
> > > shut the fuck up.
> >
> >
> > I guess you missed the part where his wife is
> > black... now shut the fuck up.
>
> here.

Everything is 'racist' when you're a trained monkey who's been taught to dance when the music plays.

The implication is that you're talking out of your ass and have no clue what happened in either case. As always.

Posted by: Karma farmer ()
Date: July 21, 2017 03:01PM

lightner7 Wrote:
> wer-connector/
>

Hopefully the woman who was shot will experience some sort of pain and/or disability for the rest of her life, she asked for it.

Posted by: Snapped ()
Date: July 21, 2017 03:41PM

Those Maryland drivers are some of the worst.
I guess the dude won the argument for the time being, but he will lose in the end.

Remaining calm and filming the other person's rage would be the best response, unless they have a weapon or try to injure you. Then one must take measures to defend oneself.

The heat and bad traffic coupled with impatience and rude driving really bring out the rage in some people. Oh and we can't forget other factors as well.

Date: July 21, 2017 04:14PM

He could have just offered the gentleman a blowjob. That's what I would have done. Why'd he have to shoot? Guns are scary!!!

Posted by: Dashcam shooter ()
Date: July 21, 2017 04:56PM

Snapped Wrote:
> Those Maryland drivers are some of the worst.
> I guess the dude won the argument for the time
> being, but he will lose in the end.
>
> Remaining calm and filming the other person's rage
> would be the best response, unless they have a
> weapon or try to injure you. Then one must take
> measures to defend oneself.
>
> The heat and bad traffic coupled with impatience
> and rude driving really bring out the rage in some
> people. Oh and we can't forget other factors as
> well.

Dashcam footage leaked shows the female reach in the car then yell for her boyfriend to come out. Papers are flying off his dashboard. She also had these long ass black/maroon(dash cam is b&w) fingernails.

Driver s attorney is working on a plea right now because of rioting etc.
From bits I've seen on a phone recording of a phone recording, this is a guy that panicked and feared for his life.

Sad that justice has to factor in mob protests etc rather than actual video footage.

Always drive with a dashcam!

Posted by: pointed stick ()
Date: July 22, 2017 05:18AM

They will come down hard on the guntard. He is going to get 20 years and maybe make parole after 16 or 17. He is going to have plenty of time to realize what a coward he is.

Posted by: fart cutter ()
Date: July 22, 2017 07:44AM

pointed stick Wrote:
> They will come down hard on the guntard. He is
> going to get 20 years and maybe make parole after
> 16 or 17. He is going to have plenty of time to
> realize what a coward he is.

You libs just keep going to the endless well of disappointment.

It's a beautiful thing when one of you "brave" faggots gets picked off by a chimp.

Posted by: undacovabrotha ()
Date: July 22, 2017 08:05AM

So this white bitch had a black boyfriend? I heard she got shot in the right titty.
Attachments:
whtbitch7_300.jpg

Posted by: undacovabrotha ()
Date: July 22, 2017 08:12AM

Here is the typical white cowardly as hell, NRA member low rent bitchboy. He better do his time in SEG. The boys on the block don't care for woman shooting cowards.
Attachments:
guntardad.jpg

Posted by: chimp out monitor ()
Date: July 22, 2017 11:13AM

A niggerpottamus sheboon is not a woman. It often takes hippo level ammo to bring those beasts down.

You have to start shooting early so the savage goes down before the momentum carries it too close to you.

Posted by: latner prell 6 ()
Date: July 22, 2017 09:10PM

At least the shooter will get to spend a decade or so in prison. He will be safe there and not have to live in fear every single day. Overall, this is a positive experience for him. NRA members are already sending him money!

Posted by: Planet of the apes ()
Date: July 23, 2017 05:55AM

Great timing to introduce the new planet of the apes movie!

Except the protagonist is an older ape and the 2 gunned down are apes from bladensburg!

Save your $$$$$ and just watch the dashcam vid on liveleak!

Planet of the Apes:EISENHOWER!

Gorilla DAJAX

Posted by: Ape Hunter ()
Date: July 23, 2017 06:57AM

chimp out monitor Wrote:
> A niggerpottamus sheboon is not a woman. It often
> takes hippo level ammo to bring those beasts
> down.
>
> You have to start shooting early so the savage
> goes down before the momentum carries it too close
> to you.

Finally, the TRUTH!

Posted by: taxpayer876 ()
Date: July 23, 2017 03:16PM

Another gun loving coward is going to prison and the rest of us have to pay for it.

Posted by: Criminal niggers ()
Date: July 23, 2017 06:00PM

taxpayer876 Wrote:
> Another gun loving coward is going to prison and
> the rest of us have to pay for it.

Oh but it's ok to pay for food stamps bc they choose to be unemployed?

Who pays for the nigger prison population now already incarcerated? 1 out 10 negroes has at least one parent in the correctional system.

How bout countless $$$$ poured into savages that can't graduate? DC graduates less than half of their seniors.

How bout federal funds to keep black colleges afloat bc they can't even balance a checkbook?
Do you honestly think black colleges are producing ANYTHING since fed funds got involved?? The only thing black colleges provide are license plate frames for their negroe fraternities-
Love how alpha kappa alpha sorority has watermelon colors! So appropriate

Date: July 23, 2017 09:22PM

Stupid.Monkey Wrote:
> Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> -----
> > Stupid.Monkey Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > metalhead Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > cts--435705493.html
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I'll just leave this here...
> > > > >
> > > > > So what's your point AL Sharpton?
> > > > > You want to put two and two together and
> it
> > > > just
> > > > > won't work here, let's just stick to the
> > > facts.
> > > > > I'm sure if he had a confederate flag
> > bumper
> > > > > sticker on his truck that would have been
> a
> > > > > problem too... (ugh)
> > > >
> > > > The man has a history of racist
> > behavior...now
> > > > shut the fuck up.
> > >
> > >
> > > I guess you missed the part where his wife is
> > > black... now shut the fuck up.
> >
> > The fact that he married a black woman doesn't
> > change the fact that what he did at his place
> of
> > employment was racist. If the woman he got into
> > that traffic altercation with was white, I
> propose
> > he would not have shot her. That's the
> implication
> > here.
>
>
> Everything is 'racist' when you're a trained
> monkey who's been taught to dance when the music
> plays.
>
> The implication is that you're talking out of your
> ass and have no clue what happened in either case.
> As always.

This is why liberalism is a mental disorder. They always say "if he/she was white he wouldn't have shot"; how in the hell do all those libtards know?!
Thank God that bullshit erroneous "facts" are not admissible in court. Is it possible for a liberal to ever look at facts and see that there are cases (in fact many cases) where the suspect is black and the victim is white and if the white victim defends oneself it's justified? This is just pure insanity...

Date: July 23, 2017 09:36PM

Profiler Wrote:
> Bitch made the mistake of assuming the guy was
> just another bend-me-over-and-fuck-me-in-the-ass
> self-loathing, pacifist liberal.

And that's what these urban thugs need to realize; not every white is a scared/beta/libtard.
I bet these thugs thought this guy must have been some manorexic hipster since it occurred in Alexandria.

Posted by: IF patrol. ()
Date: July 24, 2017 05:17AM

Criminal niggers Wrote:

>
>
> Oh but it's ok to pay for food stamps bc they
> choose to be unemployed?
>
> Who pays for the nigger prison population now
> already incarcerated? 1 out 10 negroes has at
> least one parent in the correctional system.
>
> How bout countless $$$$ poured into savages that
> can't graduate? DC graduates less than half of
> their seniors.
>
> How bout federal funds to keep black colleges
> afloat bc they can't even balance a checkbook?
> Do you honestly think black colleges are producing
> ANYTHING since fed funds got involved?? The only
> thing black colleges provide are license plate
> frames for their negroe fraternities-
> Love how alpha kappa alpha sorority has watermelon
> colors! So appropriate

^^^^^^Ignorant Fuck^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Posted by: kyle ginzberg ()
Date: July 24, 2017 05:25AM

Profiler Wrote:
> Bitch made the mistake of assuming the guy was
> just another bend-me-over-and-fuck-me-in-the-ass
> self-loathing, pacifist liberal.

Yes, she had now way of knowing this guy was a cowardly, punk ass little bitch NRA member who lives his life in constant fear.

Posted by: Sammy Davis jr jr ()
Date: July 24, 2017 06:54AM

> colors! So appropriate

Funnier is the omega psy phi negroes have the same colors as the janitors union--->>>SEIU

Blacks love dem purples.....

Much like their outfits they wear to "Sunday churrrrrch" or prom!
Loud ass colors that makes them look________(nigger mad libs)
Attachments:
IMG_5377.JPG

Date: July 24, 2017 07:58AM

kyle ginzberg Wrote:
> Profiler Wrote:
> -----
> > Bitch made the mistake of assuming the guy was
> > just another
> bend-me-over-and-fuck-me-in-the-ass
> > self-loathing, pacifist liberal.
>
>
> Yes, she had now way of knowing this guy was a
> cowardly, punk ass little bitch NRA member who
> lives his life in constant fear.

Why do u think these yo boy thugs have a right to terrorize the rest of society? Care to explain? Are u just riddled with white guilt?

Posted by: b3n9e ()
Date: July 25, 2017 11:44AM

HIS LAWYER(S) ARE QUITE

THERE HAS NOT BEEN A NEWS RELEASE STATING HIS SIDE OF THE STORY YET

they are likely either hoping news dies out or collecting evidence for his side of the story, quietly

Posted by: Dashcam bitch ()
Date: July 25, 2017 01:58PM

b3n9e Wrote:
>

> HIS LAWYER(S) ARE QUITE
>
> THERE HAS NOT BEEN A NEWS RELEASE STATING HIS SIDE
> OF THE STORY YET
>

>
> they are likely either hoping news dies out or
> collecting evidence for his side of the story,
> quietly

There's dashcam footage of the whole incident you BOLDFACE BABOON!

Posted by: Troll McTrolled ()
Date: July 26, 2017 09:55AM

Dashcam bitch Wrote:
> b3n9e Wrote:
> -----
> >

> > HIS LAWYER(S) ARE QUITE
> >
> > THERE HAS NOT BEEN A NEWS RELEASE STATING HIS
> SIDE
> > OF THE STORY YET
> >

> >
> > they are likely either hoping news dies out or
> > collecting evidence for his side of the story,
> > quietly
>
> There's dashcam footage of the whole incident you
> BOLDFACE BABOON!

lol this is one of the best failed trolls I've ever seen on these forums. Everyone's seen your little comments about the nonexistent dashcam footage and no one even asks about it or addresses you on it. You've tried like three times now to no avail. Such a weird thing to keep trying to bring up. Fail.

Posted by: Jim Vances biracial daughter ()
Date: July 26, 2017 03:58PM

> lol this is one of the best failed trolls I've
> ever seen on these forums. Everyone's seen your
> little comments about the nonexistent dashcam
> footage and no one even asks about it or addresses
> you on it.

Jim Vance: I've seen the dashcam footage.
Dashcam doubter: show it to us

Jim Vance: my uppity nigger ass is dead.
Dashcam doubter: *sigh

Does dashcam really exists? Was the dashcam on drugs? Drugs are a scourge that is affecting all of us in some way.

Love, Jim Vance zebra daughter

Posted by: Win Chester ()
Date: July 27, 2017 05:33AM

Fuck that white guy with his stupid gun. The courts will come down hard on him and well they should. I hope he goes to prison for the rest of his miserable life. I hope and pray he gets raped in prison every day, he deserves it.

Posted by: hold on im commin ()
Date: July 28, 2017 09:39AM

Win Chester Wrote:
> Fuck that white guy with his stupid gun. The
> courts will come down hard on him and well they
> should. I hope he goes to prison for the rest of
> his miserable life. I hope and pray he gets raped
> in prison every day, he deserves it.

All NRA members deserve that.

Posted by: huyrn ()
Date: July 28, 2017 09:43PM

It's not different than what cops do to people every day.

Posted by: MyTheory ()
Date: July 29, 2017 11:35PM

One can only imagine the conversation between the two blacks during the road rage exchange, before they exited their vehicle to confront the white guy.

Well, I can assure you the conversation consisted of HATE.

The HATE was not directed simply to 'that guy in that car that we are in conflict with.'

The HATE was directed 'to that WHITE mofo cracker in that car.'

The conversations these kind of black people have, and the feelings these kind of blacks have, are absolutely hateful of white people.

If you cant imagine the way these kind of blacks talk and feel about white people amongst each other, then you just aren't thinking.

So enough of this spineless, unintelligent concept that the white guy must be racist.

Perhaps he is.

However, its 100% lock those two blacks are racist

Posted by: Morton.In.Lorton ()
Date: July 29, 2017 11:42PM

MyTheory Wrote:
> One can only imagine the conversation between the
> two blacks during the road rage exchange, before
> they exited their vehicle to confront the white
> guy.
>
> Well, I can assure you the conversation consisted
> of HATE.
>
> The HATE was not directed simply to 'that guy in
> that car that we are in conflict with.'
>
> The HATE was directed 'to that WHITE mofo cracker
> in that car.'
>
> The conversations these kind of black people have,
> and the feelings these kind of blacks have, are
> absolutely hateful of white people.
>
> If you cant imagine the way these kind of blacks
> talk and feel about white people amongst each
> other, then you just aren't thinking.
>
> So enough of this spineless, unintelligent concept
> that the white guy must be racist.
>
> Perhaps he is.
>
> However, its 100% lock those two blacks are racist

Were you there? Did you see what happened? Did you hear what was said by anyone during these events? If so, please call the police and give them your statement.

If not...please step away from your computer.

Posted by: Faggot shitlibs ()
Date: July 30, 2017 01:24AM

hold on im commin Wrote:
> Win Chester Wrote:
> -----
> > Fuck that white guy with his stupid gun. The
> > courts will come down hard on him and well they
> > should. I hope he goes to prison for the rest
> of
> > his miserable life. I hope and pray he gets
> raped
> > in prison every day, he deserves it.
>
>
> All NRA members deserve that.
Attachments:
1501389618455.jpg

Posted by: Malcolm Xtra Black ()
Date: July 30, 2017 07:55AM

He was wrong - for not finishing off the niggerpottamus.

Posted by: SHEBOON11 ()
Date: July 30, 2017 08:58PM

He will be found NOT GUILTY...two savage out of control violent persons were attacking him....those boons learned not to mess around in VA LOL

Posted by: ondaleeza price ()
Date: August 01, 2017 05:24AM

SHEBOON11 Wrote:
> He will be found NOT GUILTY...two savage out of
> control violent persons were attacking
> him....those boons learned not to mess around in
> VA LOL

The woman who got shot by the NRA coward is white, her boyfriend is black.

Posted by: Nigga lovahh ()
Date: August 01, 2017 06:44AM

Bottom line? Don't get out of your fukin car PERIOD!

I'm happy this dum bitch got shot bc she got outta her car and confronted this guy.

Ignore the aggressive driver.
He keeps it up, call 911 then ram his car.

Woulda been awesummm if he just ran her and her boon coon over!

Posted by: Thas Racith! ()
Date: August 01, 2017 02:16PM

ondaleeza price Wrote:
> SHEBOON11 Wrote:
> -----
> > He will be found NOT GUILTY...two savage out of
> > control violent persons were attacking
> > him....those boons learned not to mess around
> in
> > VA LOL
>
>
> The woman who got shot by the NRA coward is white,
> her boyfriend is black.

Was wondering why the media lost interest in this story.

Posted by: Father Feelmore ()
Date: March 25, 2018 07:41AM

The NRA coward only got a few years, he deserved at least 10 years.

Posted by: lf9yn ()
Date: March 25, 2018 01:44PM

> and you need to go back on your medication.....

the news paper didn't state the names of the so called victims

the story doesn't say if the so called victims initiated road rage or appeared dangerous

MY VERDICT: GET THE HELL OUT. YOUR HIDING THE SO CALLED VICTIMS NAMES BECAUSE THEY ARE VIOLENT NIGGERS OR BECAUSE MARYLAND TOLD ICE THEY WERE DEPORTED AND THEY WERE NOT

"ALWAYS LOOK FOR WHAT IS HIDDEN, YOU MUST SEE THEM AS FIRST" -jh

i'm not sure what the prison sentence is for malicious wounding of DC niggas acting violent

5 years seems like allot considering he didn't kill and was he being assaulted on the road and facing assault by blacks or illegals

i might give him an honorary sheriff's deputy badge!

Posted by: fmpgv ()
Date: March 25, 2018 01:47PM

stock-vector-deputy-sheriff-badge-star-2

democrats: does a really bad work COPYING a non-copyrighted design from the past - thinks they have copy right rights

Posted by: got her ()
Date: March 25, 2018 01:51PM

another down

Posted by: david-tuty ()
Date: March 25, 2018 02:09PM

She should not have rammed her vehicle into his, made indecent gestures and called him a cracker. that just made the situation worse. She instigated this and he protected himself. She was a large big old girl and he is a semior citizen

Posted by: dun time ()
Date: March 25, 2018 02:29PM

Word will get out on the inside about this guy. His butthole is going to be really big. Thats what guntards deserve though.

Posted by: pgp ()
Date: January 16, 2019 12:51PM

dun time Wrote:
> Word will get out on the inside about this guy.
> His butthole is going to be really big. Thats what
> guntards deserve though.

pro gun people are nocount.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2. ()
Date: January 16, 2019 11:38PM

Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Should have double tapped ()
Date: January 17, 2019 12:53AM

ondaleeza price Wrote:
> SHEBOON11 Wrote:
> -----
> > He will be found NOT GUILTY...two savage out of
> > control violent persons were attacking
> > him....those boons learned not to mess around
> in
> > VA LOL
>
>
> The woman who got shot by the NRA coward is white,
> her boyfriend is black.

Coalburning sluts take on nigger-like behavior as soon as they start sleeping with surplus farm animals. They start talking like sheboons, waving their arms around, clapping their hands, and generally behaving as if by virtue of being female, they have plenary dispensation to attack anyone, anytime, anywhere. She learned a lesson, but unfortunately for society, it wasn't permanent. There's a 169% chance that as soon as she's gets out of the hospital (a stay for which you and I paid for), she'll be arrested for assault in the future.

When the Day of the Rope comes, the first to go should be the 'burners. Not the niggers, the 'burners. Niggers are just animals, doing what animals do - you don't blame a tiger for being a tiger, do you? But 'burners? There's something seriously wrong with their breeding that motivates them to act like low-IQ animals. The only solution is that they be put down so that they don't further pollute the gene pool.

Posted by: Turn off the spigot ()
Date: January 17, 2019 01:01AM

Criminal niggers Wrote:
> taxpayer876 Wrote:
> -----
> > Another gun loving coward is going to prison
> and
> > the rest of us have to pay for it.
>
>
> Oh but it's ok to pay for food stamps bc they
> choose to be unemployed?
>
> Who pays for the nigger prison population now
> already incarcerated? 1 out 10 negroes has at
> least one parent in the correctional system.
>
> How bout countless $$$$ poured into savages that
> can't graduate? DC graduates less than half of
> their seniors.
>
> How bout federal funds to keep black colleges
> afloat bc they can't even balance a checkbook?
> Do you honestly think black colleges are producing
> ANYTHING since fed funds got involved?? The only
> thing black colleges provide are license plate
> frames for their negroe fraternities-
> colors! So appropriate

Since Johnson's Great Society and the War on Poverty, the US has spent TWENTY TWO TRILLION DOLLARS trying to civilize niggers. Spending a single penny would have been wasteful, because you cannot civilize an animal; expecting a nigger to integrate and become a productive member of society is like expecting a chimpanzee to put on a tie and take the Bar. Niggers are genetically cognitively impaired, and until we can fix their biology (or just dump them all in the ocean), they will always be the White Man's Burden.

https://www.heritage.org/poverty-and-inequality/report/the-war-poverty-after-50-years

"In his January 1964 State of the Union address, President Lyndon Johnson proclaimed, “This administration today, here and now, declares unconditional war on poverty in America.” In the 50 years since that time, U.S. taxpayers have spent over $22 trillion on anti-poverty programs. Adjusted for inflation, this spending (which does not include Social Security or Medicare) is three times the cost of all U.S. military wars since the American Revolution. Yet progress against poverty, as measured by the U.S. Census Bureau, has been minimal, and in terms of President Johnson’s main goal of reducing the “causes” rather than the mere “consequences” of poverty, the War on Poverty has failed completely. In fact, a significant portion of the population is now less capable of self-sufficiency than it was when the War on Poverty began."

What's ironic is that Johnson was a virulent racist, but he knew that if he gave niggers free stuff, they'd vote Democratic forever; the modern Democratic Party owes everything it has - every single solitary position held from dog catcher to Speaker of the House - to Johnson's great cash giveaway. One day, the white world will tire of the nigger and simply turn off the spigot, after which every nigger on the planet will starve to death within a year.

Posted by: old jail ()
Date: January 17, 2019 08:04AM

According to the Virginia inmate locator Earnest is still in the Alexandria city jail. I wonder why he has not been sent to prison? That is what all gun owners deserve, prison with lots of rape from the brothers.

Posted by: 9pgth ()
Date: January 17, 2019 12:34PM

whatever gerry2 says

the truth is if this hot headed nigger woman approached a cop car, i know for sure fairfax county cops would have shot her sooner than did this guy

Posted by: ASO ()
Date: January 18, 2019 01:03PM

old jail Wrote:
> According to the Virginia inmate locator Earnest
> is still in the Alexandria city jail. I wonder why
> he has not been sent to prison? That is what all
> gun owners deserve, prison with lots of rape from
> the brothers.

They gave him a job in the jail kitchen so he will probably do all his time there and he gets two days off his sentence for every 40 hours he works.

Posted by: 6wmjt ()
Date: January 18, 2019 02:22PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_6AJbrNqWRE3DgHCqZlw

Posted by: jvpdu ()
Date: January 18, 2019 02:23PM

gerrymanderer2 pretends he's never heard of black women who attack people and or kill people

g2 is a total fucking liar

Posted by: 6mg7w ()
Date: January 18, 2019 02:24PM

jvpdu Wrote:
> gerrymanderer2 pretends he's never heard of black
> women who attack people and or kill people
>
> g2 is a total fucking liar

less than a few months ago a black woman in a beamer injured a Greyhound bus driver after verbally assaulting him due to an accident she cause

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.