HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax Jail Inmate Dead After Being Found Hanging in Cell Police are investigating the death of a Fairfax County jail inmate found hanging in his cell.
Posted by: ??????? ()
Date: July 05, 2017 01:59PM

Anyone have any more info than this?

Fairfax Jail Inmate Dead After Being Found Hanging in Cell
http://pocketneed.com/?share=14675

Police are investigating the death of a Fairfax County jail inmate found hanging in his cell.

FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) — Police are investigating the death of a Fairfax County jail inmate found hanging in his cell.

The Fairfax County Sheriff's Office said Monday that the inmate had been jailed since June 27 on a malicious wounding charge. He was identified only as a 33-year-old Asian male.

The sheriff's office said the inmate was found Sunday evening. Deputies and medical personnel attended to him, but he was pronounced dead about half an hour after being found.

Fairfax County Police are investigating the death, which is standard procedure any time an inmate dies in custody.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Jail Inmate Dead After Being Found Hanging in Cell Police are investigating the death of a Fairfax County jail inmate found hanging in his cell.
Posted by: Dum Hung Dead ()
Date: July 05, 2017 07:35PM

Couldn't program in the slammer. Should have thought about that before he did a Bruce Lee on a 15 year old kid.

Re: Fairfax Jail Inmate Dead After Being Found Hanging in Cell Police are investigating the death of a Fairfax County jail inmate found hanging in his cell.
Posted by: Wi Hung Lo ()
Date: July 05, 2017 08:40PM

No way he do time.

He was very afraid.

Too bue cue too bue cue. no bama brack snakee for him.

Posted by: Kung Fu ()
Date: July 05, 2017 08:54PM

What is that freaky auto erotica thing where people hang themselves and jerk off?

Posted by: Your Internet Guide ()
Date: July 06, 2017 12:11AM

Kung Fu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is that freaky auto erotica thing where
> people hang themselves and jerk off?

Autoerotic asphyxia.

Posted by: Hang Yzu High ()
Date: July 06, 2017 11:36AM

These "hangings" happen all too often at the Fairfax County jail.

All.....too.....often......

Posted by: It was either that or ()
Date: July 06, 2017 11:50AM

It was either hand yourself or orally service the police squad. I guess he couldn't stomach it, WHICH MAKES YOU WONDER IF HE AT LEAST EVEN TRIED.

Posted by: dang it ()
Date: July 06, 2017 02:46PM

32 yr old asian male?

I was hoping it was a mid 20's black girl

Posted by: The Phantom ()
Date: July 07, 2017 10:36PM

Hello fans of the Phantom!! Long time no hear!! Does this surprise anybody? A Sheriffs Office that is run by a screaming liberal will produce this result. I am sure that instead of doing their 15 minute check- as they should have done before this poor Asian American offed himself- the Deputy trained and paid by taxpayers of Fairfax was probably at their computer doing mandated diversity training or something similar. Fact is poor Deputies have less time to do their job and are always thinking about what supervisor is out to screw them. The department is in crisis.
Rumor is Bill Cooper is thinking about running again. One can only hope. The Sheriffs union- which was once so strong- is a joke. Bill please run. I pledge 1k right now to start your run.

Posted by: Joey Abbate ()
Date: July 07, 2017 10:47PM

I am an idiot. I am a PFC? I think..who always had problems on the squad. And now I am union president? Oh boy..

Posted by: PNULH ()
Date: July 08, 2017 06:47AM

It was either that or Wrote:
> It was either hand yourself or orally service the
> police squad. I guess he couldn't stomach it,
> WHICH MAKES YOU WONDER IF HE AT LEAST EVEN TRIED.

He didn't like it because he didn't try it? Fag.

Posted by: Investigator Waple ()
Date: July 10, 2017 10:11PM

Perhaps you need me on this...I was a great investigator(in my mind) until they kicked me off that detail..which never happens unless you are a complete ass! I will get to the bottom of this. Or not. Maybe I will hand it off to my old man- that miserable sob who is nasty to a lot of people...oops. I guess years of being an incompetent cop in dc do that to u. Hey who knows..maybe IA will look into this. Oh but they don't know what the fuck is going on either....

Posted by: Grahm Crackah ()
Date: August 22, 2017 08:33PM

Hey Phantom,

I still have some of the photos of your best work. That investigation is not dead, I will charge you one day.

Posted by: Another incident ()
Date: August 25, 2017 04:41PM

Didn't another person recently die in jail? Or is it the same story? trying to find it.

Posted by: The Phantom ()
Date: September 14, 2017 10:29PM

Posted by: Grahm Crackah ()
Date: August 22, 2017 08:33PM

Hey Phantom,

I still have some of the photos of your best work. That investigation is not dead, I will charge you one day
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Nice Grahm Cracker- take your best shot. Meanwhile why are people continuing to die in Stacey Kincaid's jail? How many this year? Folks the medical staff there is the worst and so incompetent. They are run by a woman- Vera and a head nurse- Dempsey- who are quite useless. Vera likes to sit in her office all day and talk. Dempsey like to talk all day and do nothing. The problem too is that Major Corey and Captain Shabazz are buffoons. Here is some advice.. eat the worst meal Tony in the kitchen ever made. Wash it down with copius amounts of PBR. Then shit yourselves like you have shit on our dept. Hugs and kisses, me.

Date: September 14, 2017 10:36PM

I have been assigned to this case. I will do my best to fuck it up and piss off neighboring agencies. I will ask my miserable old man- who apparently had some very questionable actions in DC while being a cop- to help me. We will get to the bottom of this.

Posted by: The Colorado Springs Pooper ()
Date: September 20, 2017 10:45PM

I am the Catwoman to the Phantoms Batman. I have a special need to poop as I run. Stacey used to enjoy this with me when we were friends. Nothing better than squatting on all fours and letting a 7-11 Taco tip from your cute ass. In the wild no less! Every woman should try it!! I of course am a slave to the Phantom. I obey his word. That is why. I am such a good shitter! More to come...

Posted by: Colorado Poop Woman ()
Date: September 26, 2017 07:49PM

I am still running and pooping- pooping and running. If you see me squatting on the road just wave and honk! Shout out to the Phantom!!

Posted by: Edelweiss ()
Date: September 27, 2017 07:24AM

Every jail and prison cell in America should be stocked with rope. This could reduce prison overcrowding and save taxpayers billions!

Posted by: Kneel for Stacey ()
Date: September 28, 2017 09:23PM

I am Tyler, and Sonny, and I kneel against our flag because I support Stacey- our liberal Sheriff who supports the Democratic dogma. Plus we never served our country like real men do.

Posted by: Sheriff Kincaid ()
Date: September 30, 2017 10:31PM

You will not disrespect me or my staff!! My people in Command Staff are the finest- look at Captain Woods- we have hidden him for years and he does fine. We had to move him from PRC because he is an incompetent boob, but we manage. Never mind that he takes 3 hours of wellness every day, and parades around the locker room , we love him. Then there is Lucas, the killer who will zap his opponents....how do you sleep at night? That poor little woman just wanted to live and see her her family.. why did you have to order the repeated tazer of her? Her little black body could not take it..and now I have to respond every day to it...sucks to be a liberal.........

Posted by: vj3he ()
Date: September 30, 2017 11:07PM

they *might* have done two wrong things (the police):

#0 death statistics of males in prison during OBAMA in Virginia were absolutely horrific. i'm surprised a devil child wasn't born. %50 of all males killed themselves in one statistical view.

#1 according to prison tv films, cops all around the country are using the most abusive practices possible to PROVOKE misbehavior, then doing the most rotten things possible in REACTION to the misbehavior. if proven in court it would be a serious crime - in roman days it would certainly be a death penalty. CERTAINLY, even for a Judge to do it, a death penalty.

#2 PSYCHIATRISTS in prison have been forcing medications on prisoners is what i hear. the BLACK BOX LEGAL LABEL says on these: WARNING: causes depression, suicide, organ failure, obsession (most acts done in obsession are considered illegal, so that's bad), and ... a long list

if i proved in court such a doctor was wontonly prescribing (ie, no full gasto-intenstinal diagnosis, no blood tests, etc) i'd want a jail term for the doctor and the judge who let the beast in the prison

on the other hand, occasional suicide is normal in prison. there is usually a reason they end up in there, and that that they are "mess up" individuals

NOT ALWAYS - %100 CERTAIN fx co gov imprisons people for political reasons without a trial, and %100 CERTAIN their courts who use no evidence and allow no speech in defense: are VERY OFTEN wrongly convicting

-------------------------

at this point reading the ffu report i'd flip a coin as to which occured

Posted by: ycuxe ()
Date: September 30, 2017 11:09PM

There are "WHOLE COUNTRIES" who believe strongly against Americas cruel treatment in prisons.

Canada is one. One can easily accuse Canada of giving candy to criminals. However the fact remains that Fx Co Gov and democrats running these abuse camps ARE NOT LIKED ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD or by republicans.

Posted by: Kneel for Stacey ()
Date: October 05, 2017 09:14PM

I too take a kneel for Stacey.. I respect the liberal agenda that says America is a racist, unfair country despite evidence to the contrary over the last 30 years. I am ....Captain Jabar...

Date: October 05, 2017 09:22PM

You will stop posting these remarks or I will come out of 4 North and investigate...like I used to before I was disgraced by acting like an ass on a US Marshal detail. I will consult my miserable sob of a dad and see what crooked shit he did in dc to get the goods on people...look at me I am special

Posted by: Jerry's star enquirer ()
Date: October 07, 2017 06:50PM

??????? Wrote:
> Anyone have any more info than this?
>
> Fairfax Jail Inmate Dead After Being Found Hanging
> in Cell
> http://pocketneed.com/?share=14675
>
>
> Police are investigating the death of a Fairfax
> County jail inmate found hanging in his cell.
>
> FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) — Police are investigating the
> death of a Fairfax County jail inmate found
> hanging in his cell.
>
> The Fairfax County Sheriff's Office said Monday
> that the inmate had been jailed since June 27 on a
> malicious wounding charge. He was identified only
> as a 33-year-old Asian male.
>
> The sheriff's office said the inmate was found
> Sunday evening. Deputies and medical personnel
> attended to him, but he was pronounced dead about
> half an hour after being found.
>
> Fairfax County Police are investigating the death,
> which is standard procedure any time an inmate
> dies in custody.

Going by the overly wordy title are we to understand that had they NOT found him he would still be alive albeit hanging???

Posted by: Merry Christmas Bitches ()
Date: December 26, 2017 10:23PM

Merry Christmas Bitches... more to come..so much to cover. There is Investigator Waple of 3 South and his sob of an old man who may have done bad things in DC as a cop. There is Shabbazz who takes a county car to Richmond and back every day but no problem. There is Shakib who knows this and tells everyone but then- wait for it- takes the white van on a weekend to dump trash and other items. This is according to Carpenter the CT who has told EVERYONE IN THE FUCKING JAIL!!! Shame! Shakib should be removed ASAP!!There appears to be video or pics of this. Will see.

Posted by: Hamid ()
Date: December 31, 2017 11:00PM

I am known as the holy warrior but I actually rip off the county. Dave and Dan know this but cover for me. Plus fat ass Taggart never knew what I was up to. These are my cars not yours!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.