HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
R.I.P. BEBE GRIBBLE. YOU WILL BE MISSED. LEAVE YOUR CONDOLENCES HERE. R.I.P BEBE. FAIRFAX COUNTY HALL OF FAMER.
Posted by: GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN ()
Date: June 28, 2017 05:21AM

502983349_19168728_8col.jpg

R.I.P.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: R.I.P. BEBE GRIBBLE. YOU WILL BE MISSED. LEAVE YOUR CONDOLENCES HERE. R.I.P BEBE. FAIRFAX COUNTY HALL OF FAMER.
Posted by: ffu regular ()
Date: June 28, 2017 07:23AM

Who is Bebe Taylor? If he was a Fairfax UNDERGROUND Hall of Famer, I might be interested.

Re: R.I.P. BEBE GRIBBLE. YOU WILL BE MISSED. LEAVE YOUR CONDOLENCES HERE. R.I.P BEBE. FAIRFAX COUNTY HALL OF FAMER.
Posted by: d9tej ()
Date: June 28, 2017 01:22PM

ffu regular Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who is Bebe Taylor? If he was a Fairfax
> UNDERGROUND Hall of Famer, I might be interested.

Bebe Gribble.

You never heard of her before?

Posted by: dead nog? ()
Date: June 28, 2017 01:50PM

Never heard of him. Did he die? Was he a nog?

Posted by: EH7NV ()
Date: June 28, 2017 02:04PM

Is he related to Dale Gribble or Nancy Hicks-Gribble?

Posted by: Gribble, Gribble, Gribble & Son ()
Date: June 28, 2017 02:58PM

I am going to sue you!

Posted by: Chapel Square Alum ()
Date: June 28, 2017 03:35PM

EH7NV Wrote:
> Is he related to Dale Gribble or Nancy
> Hicks-Gribble?

You are not familiar with the Gribble family of Chapel Square fame?

Posted by: 7mhmk ()
Date: June 28, 2017 03:47PM

dead nog? Wrote:
> Never heard of him. Did he die? Was he a nog?

No. She was a girl.

Posted by: wf4pu ()
Date: June 28, 2017 03:47PM

EH7NV Wrote:
> Is he related to Dale Gribble or Nancy
> Hicks-Gribble?

No. She was a girl.

Posted by: defecate or get off the commode ()
Date: June 28, 2017 05:05PM

Hey OP, are you going to post any more information about her or not? What makes her a "hall of famer"? I've lived in the area my whole life, and I've never heard of her.

Date: June 28, 2017 05:09PM

defecate or get off the commode Wrote:
> Hey OP, are you going to post any more information
> about her or not? What makes her a "hall of
> famer"? I've lived in the area my whole life, and
> I've never heard of her.

osr71k.jpg

You never heard of Bebe before?
She was quite famous locally.

Posted by: Bye Bye Bebe Kibble ()
Date: June 28, 2017 09:18PM

Bebe is a retail clothing chain with a local branch in Tysons Corner mall. Bebe is closing all its stores nationwide. All the big retailers are in dying off or in trouble.

Bebe isn't dead yet; there are still some international stores and one in Puerto Rico.
http://www.bebe.com/custserv/locate_non_us_store.cmd

CNN Money
Bebe is closing all its stores, the latest brick-and-mortar retailer to get dumped by customers who would rather shop with their phones than their feet.

Bebe Stores (BEBE), which models itself as a purveyor of "unique, sophisticated and timelessly sexy" clothing for women, said it plans to close the stores by the end of May, according to a regulatory filing on Friday.

Bebe did not immediately return messages from CNNMoney asking whether it plans to go out of business or transition to online-only.

The company had hinted that something like this could happen. Bebe said in an SEC filing last month that it was "exploring strategic alternatives." Earlier this month, the company said it planned to close 28 stores and was trying to figure out what to do with the rest of them.

Before that announcement, Bebe had 168 stores in the United States and Canada.

Bebe has plenty of company in the struggling brick-and-mortar retail industry. Macy's (M), JCPenney (JCP) and Sears (SHLD) once ruled the shopping malls, but now they're closing hundreds of stores and cutting thousands of jobs.

Luxury retailer Neiman Marcus said earlier this month that it might sell itself, after ditching its plans for an IPO in January amid sorry sales.
So who's the winner? Amazon (AMZN, Tech30), the behemoth of online retail, is seizing market share from more traditional retailers, though bargain-hunters are keeping T.J. Maxx and Dollar General (DG) in business.
http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/21/news/companies/bebe-closing-stores/index.html

Bye-bye Bebe

Posted by: So sad. ()
Date: June 28, 2017 10:09PM

So sad.

Posted by: 9MPEH ()
Date: June 28, 2017 10:16PM

Wait, so this thread is about some dumbass store closing? You, sir, are an asshole.

Posted by: Bebe is alive? ()
Date: June 28, 2017 10:25PM

9MPEH Wrote:
> Wait, so this thread is about some dumbass store
> closing? You, sir, are an asshole.

So Bebe Gribble is still alive?

Posted by: R.I.P. ()
Date: June 29, 2017 06:21AM

R.I.P.

Posted by: 6fuvl ()
Date: June 29, 2017 06:41AM

xp69mq.jpg

Who names their daughter Bebe?

Posted by: You a Gribble? ()
Date: June 29, 2017 06:58AM

Gribble, Gribble, Gribble & Son Wrote:
> I am going to sue you!

Are you a Gribble?

Date: June 29, 2017 09:19AM

So....the posts above make her a "hall of famer"? Talk about a low fucking bar...lol.

Posted by: Bebe Gribble Dribbles Kibble ()
Date: June 29, 2017 10:45AM

The Bebe stores (in the US and Canada) are closed but the website lives on.
Attachments:
bebe.png

Date: June 29, 2017 03:40PM

> So....the posts above make her a "hall of famer"?
> Talk about a low fucking bar...lol.

STOP hating on my Gribble!!!!!

Posted by: Dskins97 ()
Date: July 06, 2017 07:49AM

Who is this chapel square alum? Cheer cheer for old chapel square...teachers and students together there....

Let's not forget the little Evita star

Posted by: We Multiply ()
Date: July 06, 2017 08:00AM

RIP
Attachments:
IMG_0632.JPG

Posted by: Bebe King Gribble ()
Date: July 06, 2017 09:11AM

Anyone gonna eat dat? Pass it on down here!

Posted by: KNVMK ()
Date: July 06, 2017 09:38AM

Uh, no. Hahaha. Who gives a shit?! What, is it a gay store? Is that why you had to create ANOTHER thread on the stupid subject, Fox News?

Posted by: Uncle Fester ()
Date: July 06, 2017 10:29AM

RIP
Attachments:
IMG_0633.JPG

Posted by: CHAPEL SQUARE ALUM ()
Date: September 17, 2017 11:36PM

Bebe is still alive.

Date: September 18, 2017 04:04PM

CHAPEL SQUARE ALUM Wrote:
> Bebe is still alive.

And still not even a D-list star....lol.

Posted by: Stop Gribble hating ()
Date: September 18, 2017 07:31PM

> CHAPEL SQUARE ALUM Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Bebe is still alive.
>
> And still not even a D-list star....lol.

She is in the military. Stop hating on our Gribble.

Posted by: Nancy Hicks-Gribble ()
Date: September 18, 2017 10:00PM

Bebe Hicks-Gribble

Posted by: cmvjv ()
Date: September 19, 2017 08:30AM

Nancy Hicks-Gribble Wrote:
> Bebe Hicks-Gribble

Are you related to Bebe?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.