HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Results
Posted by: ? ()
Date: November 07, 2006 09:53PM

What were the election results for the two spending Bonds

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Results
Posted by: results ()
Date: November 07, 2006 10:11PM

All of the results are here: http://sbe.virginiainteractive.org/index.htm

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: November 07, 2006 11:40PM

I don't think I like Virginia very much. Oh well, Virginia probably doesn't like me either.

Edit: But I'm proud of Northern Virginia!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2006 11:54PM by Genevieve.

Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: November 08, 2006 08:50AM

Why?

Posted by: erik ()
Date: November 08, 2006 09:49AM

I propose secession from the rest of Virginia. We'll call ourselves North Virginia and relegate South Virginia to Arkansas-like poverty and education numbers. Their 19th century worldview will whither on the vine as they ponder life without Northern Virginia's generous tax revenue.

Oh yea: we'll annex Charlottesville in sort of a cold-war West Berlin scenario.

Date: November 08, 2006 09:54AM

Even though I knew that the marriage amendment was going to pass, I was still hoping that it wouldn't. The website that Results posted can break down the voting by District of Locality. It doesn't look like the amendment would have passed in Northern Virginia alone.

Although I do think that the senator race is kind of exciting. When I posted last night, I had assumed that Webb wouldn't win. Now it looks like he did win. I guess that a lot of the precincts that still had to report were in Northern Virginia or at least more liberal areas?

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: November 09, 2006 05:32PM

erik Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I propose secession from the rest of Virginia.
> We'll call ourselves North Virginia and relegate
> South Virginia to Arkansas-like poverty and
> education numbers.

But we will also have the most car crashes, worst drivers, and worst traffic. And we will be nuked if we ever get terrorist with nukes.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: November 09, 2006 06:01PM

erik Wrote:
> I propose secession from the rest of Virginia.
> We'll call ourselves North Virginia and relegate
> South Virginia to Arkansas-like poverty and
> education numbers. Their 19th century worldview
> will whither on the vine as they ponder life
> without Northern Virginia's generous tax revenue.
>
>
> Oh yea: we'll annex Charlottesville in sort of a
> cold-war West Berlin scenario.

Don't forget Va Beach/Norfolk... we need the naval base.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: November 09, 2006 09:24PM

I'd rather have seen more coverage of the issues than all the attack ads and money spent on mud slinging. Im just glad that the whole thing is over. Im also glad to see article 2 and 3 pass. They seem like common sense laws and provisions. However article one the marriage amendment is unconstitutional. Also curious what the Indipendant was all about. GG parker. How would life in Va be differant if GG had been elected. Would the indie candidate have been for secession from South VA

Posted by: Lasuena ()
Date: November 09, 2006 10:21PM

>But we will also have the most car crashes, worst drivers, and worst traffic. And we will be nuked if we ever get terrorist with nukes.

That sums it up perfectly. I love it when they talk about an evacuation plan for anywhere around here. Utterly ridiculous. I can’t stand Virginia either, especially northernvirginia. The drivers here are beyond stupid and moronic, and contribute to the totally gridlocked roads, that and the overdevelopment and crowding. They can’t drive on a normal day, it’s a nightmare on a rainy day, and forget the winter. Have you ever listened to a traffic report where there wasn’t an accident? We get punished for having decent clean cars here - with a personal property tax. I’ve been in a lot of places and northernvirginia is the worst place ever. There is nothing to do here for fun, unless you drink. It really doesn’t matter because you couldn’t get there if there were anything to do here. The people here are ice cold and uncaring and unsmiling. It’s like living in a computer game. Dodge the crowd, everywhere. Of course – you never see a northernvirginian without a cellphone stuck to their ear. The whole system of roads positively sucks and this year seems like the traffic has hit critical mass. Is there any road here where any one of the lanes continues for more than a half mile? We have a state income tax. We pay more for groceries and other items than other places. We pay more for gas. We spend half our lives at a stinking job and the other half trying to get there and back. Sure, our salaries look good on paper, but nobody is getting ahead by the time everything is deducted from their checks. The air always reeks of car and diesel exhaust. Construction is eternal. The townhouse and condos look like ugly prison compounds. All they are missing is the razor wire. There used to be trees and woods on Rt. 29 between Fairfax and Centreville. Now it looks like a townhouse and condo wasteland. Those who destroy every spare piece of land with ugly townhouses and condos and mcmansions would like us to believe that there are lines and lines of people just waiting to buy a house and that there aren’t enough houses to satisfy the demand. Really? Then why doesn’t any house for sale have a sold sign on it? Probably because no one else wants to live here either. Just as soon as the house I live in sells, we are bailing. I want to be at least 800 miles away from here. There needs to be a North Virginia and a South Virginia. But personally, I don’t want to live in either one.

Posted by: Kevin ()
Date: November 09, 2006 10:21PM

VA is a divided state that's fairly conservative. Proposition one passed with a 15% margin but the difference in senatorial votes came down to less than .38%. What a divide this creates. Half the voters are happy, half are pissed but 57% can agree that marriage is between a man and a woman. It seems the commonwealth is still looking for an identity between north and south, liberal and conservative. I wonder how Warner would have done if he was up for re-election?

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: November 09, 2006 10:58PM

Lasuena- no offense, but you can move away from all the stuff you're complaining about. You wouldn't even have to move that far away. You can find places in WV, PA, southern & western MD, and southern VA that have almost none of those problems you mentioned. You wouldn't have to move very far, they're all just a few hours away. It'll be tough to find good jobs in any of those places, and you'll surely wind up with a whole new list of complaints about the way things are. Been there, done that.

Date: November 10, 2006 09:12AM

Correct. And you need money to move. That is what you get when you sell your house.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: November 10, 2006 03:29PM

Lasuena Wrote:
> Correct. And you need money to move. That is
> what you get when you sell your house.

huh? what kind of argument is that? are you in the process of selling your house or something? also, cost of living in crap the other places mentioned is much lower.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: November 10, 2006 05:51PM

Lasuena,
It was a long and angry post but I couldnt argue with anything you said since it was pretty much on target.

Date: November 10, 2006 07:44PM

Sorry all, I was just having a bad night. I was here though when it was more tolerable. I was here when there were nice family restaurants that served good American food. I don’t care for the way that they are cramming all of us in here, and they just keep on doing it. They won’t even buy a few cans of paint and put lines that we can see on the roads. People get voted in and say things are going to change and get better, but they never do.

Date: November 10, 2006 11:20PM

I was here though when it was more tolerable.

When was that?

was here when there were nice family restaurants that served good American food.

What places are you talking about, and when were those around?

You're originally from PA, right? You won't find that PA stuff here. I've lived here for over a decade and never got the feeling, or expected, anything resembling a "good ol' hometown" atmosphere. That doesn't happen here, and it wasn't like that in the early 90's either.

Date: November 11, 2006 12:04AM

This was in the 70’s and then the restaurants started dropping out one by one. Bob’s House of Beef was where Ruby Tuesday’s is now. We had a Waffle King by the car wash on Fairfax Blvd. There was a Howard Johnson’s at the Fairfax Circle. Out in Annandale where Fuddruckers is, there was a Three Chefs. There was Bob’s Big Boy right behind the Giant (which is now Wendys) on Pickett Road. A long long time ago there was a good cafeteria on Main Street in Fairfax. They moved out and it became Pistoni’s, a pizza type deli. There was the Spaghetti Mill in Annandale. On Lee Hwy. there was Delmonico’s. Hot Shoppes cafeteria was in Tysons Corner. There was a good Greek type place on Pickett Road across from Home Depot. Cleve’s was good for a fast pizza and to meet friends. There was the Western Sizzlin Steak House that moved out and the Lone Star Steakhouse moved in. Now even it is gone. There was the Ranch House on Rt. 123, which is now an Indian restaurant. Café Italia II on Main St. moved out. Now all these are chain or foreign restaurants, or ridiculously expensive.

No, I’m not originally from Pa. My family was military so we lived in some decent places, until we got stuck here.

Posted by: 355 ()
Date: November 11, 2006 09:43AM

"was here when there were nice family restaurants that served good American food."

Yeah, those fried clams are Ho Jo's sure were goooood. Fat laden strips of breading served with french fries, YUM. Arteries, cane ya hear me now?

Date: November 11, 2006 01:52PM

There is only one restaurant in PA that I miss: a little pizza shop in my hometown. I have never tasted an Italian sandwich, a stromboli or a calzone that compares to theirs. I go there a few times a year (everytime I visit my parents) and they still remember me.

Date: November 11, 2006 03:47PM

>There is only one restaurant in PA that I miss: a little pizza shop in my hometown.

What is the name of the restaurant? And where is it? On I-83N there is a family type place off the exit just before you go over the bridge to Harrisburg. It's called Hidden Haven and we found it while we were looking for another place. It's clean, the food tastes homemade, and there are no lines waiting to get in. If only we had a place like that here.

>Yeah, those fried clams are Ho Jo's sure were goooood.

They were delicious! Then a Friendly's came to Oakton, at the intersection of Blake Lane and Rt. 123, and they had good clam rolls too. But of course there is no Friendly's anymore. However, the New York style pizza place that is now there is good. I hope they can last more than a year.

Date: November 11, 2006 10:41PM

Lasuena Wrote:
> People get voted in and say things are
> going to change and get better, but they never do.

you have just summed up all politicians, everywhere.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: November 11, 2006 11:14PM

Then a Friendly's came to Oakton, at the intersection of Blake Lane and Rt. 123,....However, the New York style pizza place that is now there is good.

Santini's, that's the place you're talking about, the one that took over the Friendly's.

I've never been a fan of Friendly's. I grew up near one in PA and my family and I ate there all the time in the 80's, but it was still sorta sad to see this one go. HOWEVER- Santini's makes some great subs. Excellent calzones.

The place is always packed too, I went there back in August and waited in line for about 20 minutes!

I think Santini's also has a location out near Sterling somewhere.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 11, 2006 11:35PM

Friendly's still has a place in Burke, I ate some ice cream there not all that long ago

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: November 12, 2006 01:45AM

The future Mrs. mad max, JD worked as a hostess at the Friendly's in Fredericksburg, so yeah, as Reston says, they're still around. I went to a birthday party at the Springfield mall one when I was about 10, was a dump even then. Everybody knows the all you can eat fried clams at Chesapeake Bay Seafood House were the best.

Posted by: ECON2022020 ()
Date: November 12, 2006 03:05AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> Friendly's still has a place in Burke, I ate some
> ice cream there not all that long ago

you left your house for once.......

Posted by: Price ()
Date: November 12, 2006 09:23AM

Lasuena Wrote:
> There used to be trees and woods on Rt. 29
> between Fairfax and Centreville. Now it looks
> like a townhouse and condo wasteland. Those who
> destroy every spare piece of land with ugly
> townhouses and condos and mcmansions would like us
> to believe that there are lines and lines of
> people just waiting to buy a house and that there
> aren’t enough houses to satisfy the demand.

Yeah, I'd like to ask our County officials about that. First they issue permits to chop down every forrest developers want to, then they want to borrow money to pay for new parks, i.e. taxpayers will end up paying for it. In place I live the newly built elementary school is already overcrowded and has multiple trailers added, yet few more sites are being developed, meaning trees are gone and houses are built.

Date: November 12, 2006 12:39PM

>....meaning trees are gone and houses are built.

This is sad. They used to leave some of the trees but not today. Now they mow them down every single last one. One of the worst things I saw was a huge pile of cut down trees burning at a corner on Gallows Road. It was nice when the trees provided shade over the road. Now it's just more of the desert wasteland of identical ugly townhouses with a mcmansion or two practically on the road.

>Everybody knows the all you can eat fried clams at Chesapeake Bay Seafood House were the best.

That was another good restaurant that bit the dust. I guess there aren't any left. I can't believe the one surviving Arthur Treacher's is actually still standing.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: November 12, 2006 08:48PM

> Lasuena Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------

> There used to be trees and woods on Rt. 29
> between Fairfax and Centreville. Now it looks
> like a townhouse and condo wasteland. Those who
> destroy every spare piece of land with ugly
> townhouses and condos and mcmansions would like us
> to believe that there are lines and lines of
> people just waiting to buy a house and that
> there
> aren’t enough houses to satisfy the demand.

I remember when there wasnt a road from Centreville HS to Cville multiplex or a road to the place where there used to be trees at 29/U mill.

Date: November 12, 2006 11:14PM

Lasuena Wrote:
> >There is only one restaurant in PA that I miss: a
> little pizza shop in my hometown.
>
> What is the name of the restaurant? And where is
> it?

Oh, I can assure you that no one (on this forum) has ever even heard of the town. But I will share anyway. The pizza shop is named P & J's and it is located in Womelsdorf, PA.

Date: November 13, 2006 07:32AM

I've driven through Womelsdorf a few times. All those small towns in PA have good pizzeria's and sub shops. That's really one of the only things I miss about living up there.

Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: November 13, 2006 10:26AM

When I used to visit a friend up in WV out in the middle of nowhere-ville and they used to buy pizza from a small Mom & Pop gas station. That's WV for ya!

Date: November 13, 2006 04:27PM

Ah! Someone has heard of Womelsdorf. Meeper - if you've driven through Womelsdorf then you have been within a few blocks of P & J's. 419 is only a block away and 422 is probably about 5 blocks. I really can't think of any other roads you'd drive through Womelsdorf on.

Posted by: duh ()
Date: November 13, 2006 08:06PM

I remember some stuff....like when there was NO Beltway and NO I-66. Tyson's Corner was a old timey store at the corner 123 and Rt 7....amid dairy fairy farms. I remember when I graduated from Annandale in 1968, except for ONE Japanese kid....my graduating class was 100% white. The BIG game was Annandale vs. Woodson. Fairfax High was where Paul VI is now. They used to let high school students drive FCPS school buses...including me (I might be part of why they quit that!).

There was Villa Maria, a great Italian restaurant, in the old shopping center on Columbia Pike where Silverado is now. There was another great restaurant roughly across from Jerry's Ford on 236....it was in an old house (which is still there...a 24 hour Korean joint now). We ate there EVERY Thursday night starting about 1959 or '60. Entrees were like 90 cents or a dollar. I think it was called Roy's House of Beef.

Numerous drive-in movies....including the Sunset at Bailey's Crossroads. Learned about love at that damn place! LOL

Also used to be an general aviation airport at Bailey's....sometimes Piper or Cessna would sponsor intro flights for 5 bucks. Flew outta there many a time. Damned Skyline Towers is there now.

Fairfax County po-po had a sub-station in an old house on Ravensworth Rd in Annandale. This place was once kinda "small town" before all you motherfuckers showed up!

Date: November 13, 2006 09:30PM

Meeper - if you've driven through Womelsdorf

Genevieve- I've driven back and forth on 422 many times back in my PSU days, I grew up in the Allentown area and frequently visited some college friends from that busy Lebanon-Reading corridor :) I don't drive on 422 anymore so I probably won't get to P&J's, but I do take I-78 home to visit family and I love to stop at the Midway Diner near Rehrersburg for a club sandwich and coffee, that's not too far from that area.

Date: November 14, 2006 02:07AM

ok... i just want to point out that this thread has gone way off the thread topic. i suggest a new thread.

Posted by: 355 ()
Date: November 14, 2006 12:02PM

"ok... i just want to point out that this thread has gone way off the thread topic. i suggest a new thread."

So you're a moderator now? Shut your hole already.

Date: November 14, 2006 01:51PM

Gravis Wrote:
> ok... i just want to point out that this thread
> has gone way off the thread topic. i suggest a
> new thread.

Sorry Gravis... I am done talking about PA!

Posted by: Gordon Hathaway ()
Date: November 21, 2006 04:42PM

Glad to see there is someone around here old enough to remember these things. I thought I was the only old fart left........

Date: November 21, 2006 09:17PM

Oh, just one more thing, remember Po’ Folks? They had the best catfish and blackberry cobbler, you drank out of a Mason jar, and there was always a crowd there. But guess what? Another one bit the dust. Now it’s the Outback. Yuk.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 22, 2006 12:19AM

I remember po folks. That place smelled rancid.

Posted by: Chris ()
Date: November 22, 2006 12:53PM

Remember the deli in Annandale, across from the bank? There was a shooting range in the basement,

I also miss Three Chefs.

So many things are different.

I lived here in the 60s, but left the area in 1981. Come back to visit every now and then. It's a totally different feel now.

Date: November 22, 2006 01:49PM

I came to Fairfax a long time ago and watched it progress to the mess it currently is. Watched all the good restaurants close, watched all kinds of stores close, watched the trees get bulldozed, watched townhouses spread like a malignancy, watched nice residential areas turn into ghettos, couldn't stand it and moved away. Came back because I missed family still here, and went through culture shock upon returning. I think the place is beyond awful now and plan to leave asap for a less crowded, less political, more laid back place.

I don't remember the deli in Annandale, but I do remember some wild nights at the Annandale Bar and Grill.

Date: November 22, 2006 07:49PM

Chris Wrote:
> Remember the deli in Annandale, across from the
> bank? There was a shooting range in the
> basement,
>
> I also miss Three Chefs.
>
> So many things are different.
>
> I lived here in the 60s, but left the area in
> 1981. Come back to visit every now and then.
> It's a totally different feel now.

I rememember that deli across from the bank! And I remember when that bank was a Safeway. I want to say the deli was called Chuck and Lydia'S, but I'm not sure. I can still see the guy's face in my mind....they made a great sammich in there.

I remember standing there waiting for my order and jumping when somebody firing in the range in the basement hit a pipe (or something in the ceiling)....TWANK...man it was loud! Chuck always said there was steel plate in the floor to keep an errant round from entering the deli.

I used to hang around in that firing range when I was a kid....the old man that ran the place would let us use a single shot .22 rifle if we bought a box of ammo and some targets from him which cost a total of about 50 cents, which was big money back then. If we had some extra dough, we would buy a box of .22 long rifles instead of shorts! But, he wouldn't let you use one of his .22 pistols unless you had an adult with you (seems sensible in retrospect!). Lots of Fairfax cops used to shoot there, and I became buddies with a few of them. One day, one even let me shoot his .38!

Anybody remember the OLD Tom Weston's...when it was next (or near) Annandale Bar & Grill? Spaghetti Mill? Shakey's? The movie theatre on 236 near the library?

Date: November 23, 2006 09:50PM

Yes to Shakeys, that was the best pizza next to Mario’s. Across Backlick Road from there is some kind of Korean Spa. A girl I know said she went there one day to check it out and get a massage. She noticed in the corner of the sauna there were cartons and cartons of eggs stacked up in one of the corners, each carton was marked with a date. She believed they were trying to hatch the eggs, and said she was thoroughly turned off after that.

Horn & Horn was about the best buffet around, but now I don’t do buffets.

Also that McDonalds and a few acres around it on 236 used to be a farm. I went to an orthodontist across 236 and used to watch the horses grazing there. Back in those days Annandale was a decent place.

Date: November 24, 2006 11:51AM

Lasuena Wrote:
> Yes to Shakeys, that was the best pizza next to
> Mario’s. Across Backlick Road from there is some
> kind of Korean Spa. A girl I know said she went
> there one day to check it out and get a massage.
> She noticed in the corner of the sauna there were
> cartons and cartons of eggs stacked up in one of
> the corners, each carton was marked with a date.
> She believed they were trying to hatch the eggs,
> and said she was thoroughly turned off after that.
>
>
> Horn & Horn was about the best buffet around, but
> now I don’t do buffets.
>
> Also that McDonalds and a few acres around it on
> 236 used to be a farm. I went to an orthodontist
> across 236 and used to watch the horses grazing
> there. Back in those days Annandale was a decent
> place.

Hey, in the early to mid 60's, I went to an orthodondist across 236 from McDonalds.....Dr Minitree, I beleive was his name, or something like that.

Date: November 24, 2006 04:39PM

>Hey, in the early to mid 60's, I went to an orthodondist across 236 from McDonalds.....Dr Minitree, I beleive was his name, or something like that.

This is funny! Yes, he was the one I went to, too, can you believe that? I used to think he was some kind of monster. You may have seen me, I was the one that my dad dragged in there, kicking and screaming (me, not my dad).

Date: November 24, 2006 07:53PM

Lasuena Wrote:
> >Hey, in the early to mid 60's, I went to an
> orthodondist across 236 from McDonalds.....Dr
> Minitree, I beleive was his name, or something
> like that.
>
> This is funny! Yes, he was the one I went to,
> too, can you believe that? I used to think he was
> some kind of monster. You may have seen me, I was
> the one that my dad dragged in there, kicking and
> screaming (me, not my dad).

I remember a lot of unhappy kids in there...including me! Man, I still remember the sleepless nights after he tightened those suckers up.

So, how did your teeth turn out? When my braces finally came off, he gave me a retainer, which I promptly lost. He wouldn't make another one one and instead gave me this rubber thing (like an athletic mouthpiece) to chew on. I didn't, and my teeth slipped back a little. But they're still way straighter than they were.

Say, whereabouts did you live in those days? I grew up on Newcastle Drive....off Ravensworth, behind Annandale High.

Date: November 24, 2006 10:09PM

Yeah nobody smiled in that office. Orthodontics has changed a lot since those days. They used to take your teeth out instead of work with the ones you have, so today I am missing 8 permanent teeth. When I see some of these advertisements on tv it's like I can't believe how many teeth people really have! Do you know where the Home Depot is on Pickett Rd in Fairfax? Even before it became a driving range, they used to have a carnival there every year. I had just gotten a brand new retainer and it flew out of my mouth when I screamed on one of the rides there. Sweet.

I went through orthodontics twice again in my life and now even the word makes me break into a clammy sweat. Luckily I turned out looking a whole lot better now than I ever did back then!

We lived over there next to the ANCC golf course. No gangs back then except the "Sunshine Boys", heh!

Date: November 24, 2006 11:38PM

Mmmm...ANCC? The only golf course I remember was Pinecrest at 236 & Braddock Rd.

I sure hope modern orthodonture is improved! They yanked 4 of my permanent teeth...saying "I had too many teeth for my mouth". At least I didn't have to wear one of those metal wire things around my head, like some kids!

Don't forget the Pine Drive Gang. They were based in those little square metal pre-fab houses off Backlick Rd. They were notorious in their day...but were'nt Puppy Chow compared to MS-13 and other crews nowadays. One of the main PDG characters is now a very successful realtor whom I do business with occasionally. I wonder how many MS-13s will ever go anywhere besides the State Pen?

Posted by: Guitar Guy ()
Date: June 04, 2007 05:27PM

I was the house musician at Shakey's for about a year in '77 and '78. I played every Friday and Saturday night and every once and a while on CB Night, Thursdays. Darn good times there. Even when I didn't play a gig I would bring the guitar and we all sat around for hours, trading songs and laughs. Good F**kin' times...

Posted by: cw ()
Date: June 04, 2007 06:02PM

You just couldnt beat Shakeys lunch buffet. Great pizza and chicken and the damn coldest beer in town. Used to also hit the one on Route One Hybla Valley years ago. They stayed open very late and still had cold ass pitchers of beer.

Posted by: OhYeah ()
Date: June 05, 2007 11:49AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> Meeper - if you've driven through Womelsdorf
>
> Genevieve- I've driven back and forth on 422 many
> times back in my PSU days, I grew up in the
> Allentown area and frequently visited some college
> friends from that busy Lebanon-Reading corridor :)
>

my fellow lehigh valley native and psu alum....glad to hear that someone else out there misses the good ole food from PA.

Date: June 05, 2007 06:49PM

my fellow lehigh valley native and psu alum....glad to hear that someone else out there misses the good ole food from PA.

Yocco's, J's, The Brass Rail, Liberty Lunch, and that diner on Union Blvd. with the penna-dutch sounding name... I'm always in search of their Fairfax-equivalents

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.