HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
islam believes in virgin birth, Mary holiest among women, Jesus a prophet....but then
Posted by: truth frees you ()
Date: June 25, 2017 05:51PM

islam claims that Jesus is not the Son of God.

Jesus can not be the prophet muslims believe without being the Son of God He claimed to be as well.

If Jesus is not the Son of God He claims to be then He is a liar or insane and most definitely not a prophet.

Muslims need to wake up to this glaring error in logic of their teaching in order to wake up to the full truth....not just the half truths that have been used to ensnare them

interestingly, muslims will then claim that Jesus claims to be Son of God are false because the Gospel was written years after Jesus life on earth....however that very same logic means the koran being written 7 centuries later is even less trust worthy

the logic of islam surrounding Jesus is flawed...similar to the logic of many of todays brainwashed liberals

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: islam believes in virgin birth, Mary holiest among women, Jesus a prophet....but then
Posted by: Deport them all ()
Date: June 25, 2017 06:36PM

Mohammed is a pedophile.

Re: islam believes in virgin birth, Mary holiest among women, Jesus a prophet....but then
Posted by: Beadtime stories ()
Date: June 25, 2017 06:45PM

truth frees you Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> islam claims that Jesus is not the Son of God.
>
> Jesus can not be the prophet muslims believe
> without being the Son of God He claimed to be as
> well.
>
> If Jesus is not the Son of God He claims to be
> then He is a liar or insane and most definitely
> not a prophet.
>
> Muslims need to wake up to this glaring error in
> logic of their teaching in order to wake up to the
> full truth....not just the half truths that have
> been used to ensnare them
>
> interestingly, muslims will then claim that Jesus
> claims to be Son of God are false because the
> Gospel was written years after Jesus life on
> earth....however that very same logic means the
> koran being written 7 centuries later is even less
> trust worthy
>
> the logic of islam surrounding Jesus is
> flawed...similar to the logic of many of todays
> brainwashed liberals

Going to rape and kill all you motherfuckers
Attachments:
IMG_5887.JPG

Posted by: LHNYL ()
Date: June 25, 2017 09:29PM

Beadtime stories Wrote:
> Going to rape and kill all you motherfuckers

an atheist (post name) pretending to be isis hating on christians (post content)....

Posted by: d-i-m ()
Date: June 26, 2017 12:36AM

Hmm.

Pretty clearly an optimistic, but out-of-work, coal miner who has a growing fever for fellatio.

Suckas!

Posted by: Wait for it ()
Date: June 26, 2017 09:38AM

Of course the Koran is ridiculous.

Good luck finding logic in the Koran or the Bible. Both are as nutty as anything L. Ron Hubbard wrote.

There's common ground among Muslim and Christian theologies. Just as Republican found common ground with Russia due to the shared infatuation with the adoration of fascism, white power, suppression of the free press, and hatred of homos, one day oppressive Christians and Muslims will realize they are on the same page and join up to clamp down on humanity.

Posted by: fourty thieves ()
Date: June 26, 2017 09:56AM

Jesus preached a message of forgiveness. The Ali Baba's don't like that shit.

Ya know, back during Jesus's time, the Jews were all about passing judgement and stoning sinners. Kind of similar to ISIS. God saw that what people were doing in his name and figured that was the time to send Jesus to deliver the new message.

With all this Muslim extremist BS going on around the world, it makes me wonder if its almost time for the second coming. (Yes, I'm aware people have always said we're in the end times, so I'm not stating it, just wondering)

Posted by: Another religious nut- end times ()
Date: June 26, 2017 10:02AM

I'm always up for a second coming.

There is no more "Religious "BS" today than there was in ancient times, before Christians and Muslims ever existed.
Some some it DOES mean the end of times, like the Christian Cathars, who were annihilated by.. Christians

Posted by: i disagree ()
Date: June 26, 2017 10:03AM

Wait for it Wrote:
> Of course the Koran is ridiculous.
>
> Good luck finding logic in the Koran or the Bible.
> Both are as nutty as anything L. Ron Hubbard
> wrote.
>
> There's common ground among Muslim and Christian
> theologies. Just as Republican found common
> ground with Russia due to the shared infatuation
> with the adoration of fascism, white power,
> suppression of the free press, and hatred of
> homos, one day oppressive Christians and Muslims
> will realize they are on the same page and join up
> to clamp down on humanity.

Read Jesus's words in the New Testament. If you believe in God or not, its a pretty good way to live your life.
Three huge topics stand out to me, and I believe they're the three central parts to it- forgiveness, being non judgmental, and helping the poor.
Many people have twisted the message for their own benefit and given the whole concept a bad name

Posted by: :-) ()
Date: June 26, 2017 10:18AM

Another religious nut- end times Wrote:
> I'm always up for a second coming.
>
> There is no more "Religious "BS" today than there
> was in ancient times, before Christians and
> Muslims ever existed.
> Some some it DOES mean the end of times, like the
> Christian Cathars, who were annihilated by..
> Christians

Religious extremism exists in all religions. The Inquisition was one of the more horrific church sanctioned things in history (and it wasn't called off till the 1800's). The crusades were pretty evil too, and those were pontiff approved.
I am aware that evils in the name of God have always existed, but my point on questioning the end times is that the extremism is happening all over the world and appearing to be gaining ground via lone wacko's.
My belief, when the end times come , is that God pimp slap both sides and tell them both that they got it all wrong.

Posted by: You Must be Born Again! ()
Date: June 26, 2017 01:09PM

Another religious nut- end times Wrote:
> I'm always up for a second coming.
>
> There is no more "Religious "BS" today than there
> was in ancient times, before Christians and
> Muslims ever existed.
> Some some it DOES mean the end of times, like the
> Christian Cathars, who were annihilated by..
> Christians

I would hardly call the punishers of the Cathars to be Christian.
One can label oneself anything they please, but the proof is in the deeds and actions.
The Roman Catholic church at the time was a killing machine to anyone who did not go along with THEIR way of practicing "faith".

So please spare us the talk about Christians killing Christians.

One group was persecuted to death (the Cathars) by an oppressive regime the Roman Catholic Church of that time.

"Thou shalt oppress and kill the disagreeable" is nowhere mentioned in the BIBLE.

NOTE: If you are Catholic and don't understand what Rome did with the church back then, well you may want to study the history of the Church.

The Catholic Church today is a peaceful institution while I do not agree with many practices or rituals, it still promotes the basic message of Salvation through none other than Jesus Christ.

"I am the way, the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father except through me" The words of Jesus Christ in the book of John Chapter 14, verse 6.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.