HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The father of a 17-year-old Muslim girl who was murdered in Virginia while walking with a group of friends to their mosque has a simple question: Why?
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: June 20, 2017 06:00PM

http://wtop.com/virginia/2017/06/father-questions-motive-daughters-murder/

The father of a 17-year-old Muslim girl who was murdered in Virginia while walking with a group of friends to their mosque has a simple question: Why?

“Why he do that? Why he take my daughter life? We don’t know him, he don’t know us,” said Mahmoud Hassanen, of Reston, whose daughter Nabra was allegedly killed by Darwin Martinez Torres, 22, of Sterling.

In a news conference Monday evening, Fairfax County police said they believe Torres was motivated by road rage.

According to police, a group of up to 15 teens, including Hassanen, were walking and riding bicycles on Dranesville Road about 3:40 a.m. Sunday as they headed back from McDonalds to the ADAMS Center mosque, where they were taking part in an all-night sleepover event.

Related Stories

Police: Road rage blamed for killing of Va. Muslim teen
VIRGINIA
Police: Brutal slaying near mosque stemmed from road rage
VIRGINIA
Police said Torres drove his car up to the group and got into an argument with the teenagers. He eventually got out of his car with a baseball bat and chased the group.
“He hit her with a baseball stick, for no reason. He hit my daughter, in her head,” said Hassanen.

Although police said there was no indication religious hatred was the motive for the crime, Mahmoud Hassanen wondered why the children, wearing traditional Muslim attire, were targeted.

“I want to stop the hating — hating for any reason,” Hassanen said.

“I lose my daughter. My daughter, she’s gone. She’s not coming back. I don’t want this happening to the other families,” he said.

- See more at: http://wtop.com/virginia/2017/06/father-questions-motive-daughters-murder/#sthash.TvzZ9cXZ.dpuf

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The father of a 17-year-old Muslim girl who was murdered in Virginia while walking with a group of friends to their mosque has a simple question: Why?
Posted by: The answer ()
Date: June 20, 2017 06:59PM

"Beaners and the libtards who love beaners"

Re: The father of a 17-year-old Muslim girl who was murdered in Virginia while walking with a group of friends to their mosque has a simple question: Why?
Posted by: The Real Fairfax Conservative ()
Date: June 20, 2017 08:47PM

The murderer is somebody that the Democrat Party has been defending, while at the same time denigrating regular, hard-working, non-racist, Virginians.

I pray for the father, mother, and rest of the family of that innocent, young, aspiring human being, who, by the way, was born in this country.

I'm still outraged about this.

Posted by: 2ez ()
Date: June 20, 2017 09:17PM

It's the father's own fault for voting for Sharon Bulova. If he hadn't helped elect her to turn Fairfax into a sanctuary for illegals, his daughter would still be alive.

Posted by: amen sir ()
Date: June 20, 2017 09:18PM

The Real Fairfax Conservative Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The murderer is somebody that the Democrat Party
> has been defending, while at the same time
> denigrating regular, hard-working, non-racist,
> Virginians.
>
> I pray for the father, mother, and rest of the
> family of that innocent, young, aspiring human
> being, who, by the way, was born in this country.
>
> I'm still outraged about this.

Thank you for that.

Posted by: Groovy.Ghoul ()
Date: June 20, 2017 09:41PM

He probably took her life because her Dad has such poor grammar, diction and syntax...

Posted by: amen sir no ()
Date: June 20, 2017 10:17PM

DO NOT BOW BEFORE THOSE WORDS UNTIL THE HATEFUL BOMBING SUBSIDES

ISIS BELIEVES THEY ARE GAINING TURF IN THEIR GROUND WAR

some muslims are no doubt here in usa to avoid all that

however: muslims that need a cover say these things - it's not like you need to say a prayer when one says they wish hate would stop

fact is it hasn't and you don't know who's involved or not

Posted by: LBHH4 ()
Date: June 22, 2017 03:50PM

The beautiful girl was murdered by none other than one of Obama/Clinton's "Dreamers."

Posted by: Muslim brother ()
Date: June 22, 2017 04:18PM

She brought great shame to her family for getting raped, a male from her family should of been with her. The rape and murder was her fault. I spoke to her father, he said if the spic didn't kill her, he would of.

Posted by: That's fucked up ()
Date: June 22, 2017 05:21PM

Muslim brother Wrote:
> She brought great shame to her family for getting
> raped, a male from her family should of been with
> her. The rape and murder was her fault. I spoke to
> her father, he said if the spic didn't kill her,
> he would of.

I hope you are a troll, because if that's real, that is fucking sad.

Let's be honest, many Muslims have been a pain in the ass and they have opposed immigration reform and the very sensible travel ban. Many Muslims have embraced this victimhood bullshit and it does not help your image with most Americans.

With all that said, this poor girl did nothing to deserve this and I extend all the sympathy in my heart to friends and family, regardless of what may have been the political or religious beliefs.

The animal who did this should have never been in America and he should face the death penalty.

Posted by: In my country ()
Date: June 22, 2017 06:26PM

When woman gets raped, she goes to jail. When woman gets rape it's always their fault. Raped woman brings great shame to faimly.

Posted by: Bob der Baumeister ()
Date: June 22, 2017 06:48PM

I hate to say it, but she and her friends should not have been out walking around at 3am in Eh-sterleen.

Maybe one of her friends threw something at the car? Did something else to piss him off? I mean seriously, what would cause someone (other than growing up in shitty El Salvador) to stop his car, chase one of them down with a baseball bat, and then suspiciously circle the area after beating and killing her?

I feel badly for her family. A sad loss.

Posted by: amen ma'am ()
Date: June 22, 2017 06:58PM

2ez Wrote:
> It's the father's own fault for voting for Sharon
> Bulova. If he hadn't helped elect her to turn
> Fairfax into a sanctuary for illegals, his
> daughter would still be alive.

Thank you for that.

Posted by: B u l l s h i t ()
Date: June 23, 2017 06:47AM

amen sir no Wrote:
> DO NOT BOW BEFORE THOSE WORDS UNTIL THE HATEFUL
> BOMBING SUBSIDES
>
> ISIS BELIEVES THEY ARE GAINING TURF IN THEIR
> GROUND WAR
>
> some muslims are no doubt here in usa to avoid all
> that
>
> however: muslims that need a cover say these
> things - it's not like you need to say a prayer
> when one says they wish hate would stop
>
> fact is it hasn't and you don't know who's
> involved or not

BULLSHIT.

Date: June 23, 2017 06:49AM

In my country Wrote:
> When woman gets raped, she goes to jail. When
> woman gets rape it's always their fault. Raped
> woman brings great shame to faimly.

BULLSHIT.

Date: June 23, 2017 06:52AM

Muslim brother Wrote:
> he would of.

BULLSHIT.

Posted by: metalhead ()
Date: June 23, 2017 08:35AM

2ez Wrote:
> It's the father's own fault for voting for Sharon
> Bulova. If he hadn't helped elect her to turn
> Fairfax into a sanctuary for illegals, his
> daughter would still be alive.

You know the old saying, the truth hurts...
An illegal alien from Latin America brutally killed this girl. Notice how this story had died out in the mainstream media. Oh how the MSM wishes this was committed by a confederate flag waving white man from Mississippi...

Posted by: Srsly? ()
Date: June 23, 2017 09:53PM

metalhead Wrote:
> You know the old saying, the truth hurts...
> An illegal alien from Latin America brutally
> killed this girl. Notice how this story had died
> out in the mainstream media. Oh how the MSM wishes
> this was committed by a confederate flag waving
> white man from Mississippi...

Eh? It's been on the national news at least twice. That's at least once more than most stories, other than the orange-haired lying idiot and the weather!

Posted by: Ifthen ()
Date: June 24, 2017 10:22AM

If the father didn't want an illegal to kill he's daughter, why did he vote democrat?

Posted by: news watcher ()
Date: June 24, 2017 10:23AM

haven't seen it on CNN one time. Have you?
When niggers attack police officers and get shot, you can bet its on CNN.

Posted by: Tragic ()
Date: June 24, 2017 10:11PM

I am sad for the family and it is tragic our community lost such an apparently sweet and innocent young life.

Leave it to the breathless, allegedly progressive, POS to assume it was a white dude who killed her.

Very shitty on their part to use this young girl's tragic murder to advance their hate.

Posted by: Went to school with Nabra ()
Date: June 24, 2017 10:25PM

Tragic Wrote:
> I am sad for the family and it is tragic our
> community lost such an apparently sweet and
> innocent young life.
>
> Leave it to the breathless, allegedly progressive,
> POS to assume it was a white dude who killed her.
>
> Very shitty on their part to use this young girl's
> tragic murder to advance their hate.

She was a slut that loved the black cock. Nabra bragged once about her dad laughing about 911 and how her faimly hates America. She was a dumb slut that hated America, no big loss.
Attachments:
IMG_5841.JPG
IMG_5842.JPG

Date: June 25, 2017 02:02AM

Muslim brother Wrote:
> he would of.

This is brought to you by the religion of Peace everyone

Posted by: 9vyc6 ()
Date: June 25, 2017 10:56PM

I don't know if anyone remembers this but ...

Just after Obama became president ****

A girl in McLean was Killed and was left hidden in the bushes in a neighborhood nearby her home.

Fairfax County Gov, WTOP, and Courts said it wasn't hispanics insuring a white woman couldn't get pregnant: they said the two boys only gave her the ILLEGAL drugs she asked for from their hispanic dealer and were afraid to report her death (from the bad drugs).

NOW WHAT WAS THAT AGAIN ?

THAT'S RIGHT - IN FAIRFAX COUNTY IF YOU KILL A WHITE GIRL THAN ANY EXCUSE WILL DO FINE !

(3 churches in fx robbed, continual bank robberies, black military men shooting at civilians in Tysons, black men shooting up the Naval base in DC, etc, etc)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.